The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2021, 04:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Vietigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
New Years Eve liao.......

Advance Happy New Year to all

& really good riddance to this fark shitty 2020 all thanks to the KNNBCCB Cockroach Virus that practically wasted 1 whole year of everybody's life (dont even need to mention those that had succumbed to the virus , may they rest in eternal peace & those that caused this to rot in eternal hell )

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
Big thanks for your points bro. I'm blessed.

Sad thing is that this Covid19 is not the end yet, and if you compare now and during march/april period, Covid19 currently have a much more higher infection and death rate, just that people get used to it already.

Everyday see newspaper and report on number of cases until numb liao.

Anyway, hope this year is the year things improve especially going overseas for leisure trips.
Old 04-01-2021, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan1999 View Post
Anyway something about me for last 12 years here..
Came to Saigon in 2008 for a holiday, alone after my divorced in 2007 in Singapore.

This was my first visit to Vietnam. Pocket only have $1,000 as my intention then was to stayed ard 10 days in Saigon and then go back to Singapore.

Not much happening until i met my current Vietnamese wife in a hospital. She was a nurse then.

Nice start now that is really one place I have never even thought about getting to know a future wifey must go find a good reason thou dont fancy being poke by intravenous drips as they seems to do this everytime for whatever malady that ails the locals

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 04-01-2021, 08:18 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Happy New Year Bro SS08

New Year yes .....but the "happy" part leh is mehhhh.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 04-01-2021, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vietigo View Post
Anyway, hope this year is the year things improve especially going overseas for leisure trips.

Actually can be expedited one but our Garment move like super slow-motion on the vaccination exercise vaccine cum in 2 weeks liao but whole cuntry only 40 pax kena vaccinated really WTF, no wonder they need until 3rd quarter this year to be able to vaccinate 2/3 of our populations

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 04-01-2021, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Never up me Bro...lol

+19 shots & welcum to Wetnam TCSS

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 04-01-2021, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_dog69 View Post
Upz you.
Up you too..thks.
Old 04-01-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
+19 shots & welcum to Wetnam TCSS

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Also up you too..thks.
Old 04-01-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
alan1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All
Sorry for my delayed as weekend is normally bz with son.

Yes, USD 2,500 that time in Saigon is quite a lot but long hours work as needs to take care of his business.

I have seen many Singaporean crazy about Vietnamese women in Saigon.
Sometime i really dun understand what are these men thinking about?

Worst case was a man got cheated over $450,000 to his Vietnamese gf.
He came to me for help as i have some connection here and there.
He invested in a pub with his gf but in the end, the pub belongs to his gf and she kicked him out. Lost everything. In the end, managed to retrieved $100,000 back.
A very painful lesson for him as he is quite old already, ard 58 at that time.
Old 04-01-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

The most interesting story is about a Singaporean man. He was 55 years old then.
His gf was my neighbor. The man normally will comes once a month and stayed ard 5 days.
The interesting part is every time the man left, always got a man and child comes.
I found out from my wife that she is married with a child. That Singapore man is her bf!

That lady came to my wife and told her to told me not to talk too much as she seen me talking to the Singapore guy before. Sometime we met downstairs and will have a smoke together and chat a bit.

The man paid the women an allowance of $2,000/month. He also paid for the unit rental which is USD 1,000/month. He told me that his gf said in Vietnam, rental must paid either 6 months or a year, plus two months deposit. He paid her USD 8,000 for 6 months rental and two months deposit.

Every time 2 days before the Singapore man arrive, the husband and child will go away. The husband doesn't work. Whenever i saw they moving out with their bag, i know the Singapore man is coming.

Worst part is that the Singapore man always tell me how good that women is! OMG! I think that relationship went on for 2 years and in the end, i found out that apartment is not rent. It was actually belong to that women.
Old 04-01-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

For Tom pics and stories, yes there are such an happening and that is normally in Dist 5.
Cost is ard 250,000 VND - 500,000 vnd for a ST. The quality are normally average or below. Most are not service oriented as most of them are season players. If you wan raw, add more money and normally they will accept it.

I remember my first outing was to a hair salon. My Vietnamese friend brought me there.
Go up to 3rd floor to have a hair wash. After that follow her down to second floor and that's where the action starts. Remove everything and lye down on the wash hair chair. The lady is naked and start to raw BJ. Come in her mouth...Cost is 250,000 VND.

Cafe om is another interesting concept where u go into the cafe which is very dark. U order a coffee and then a gal will approach you. Raw BJ and CIM are the norm here and cost ard 200,000 VND. If you go out of Saigon to the outskirt, cafe om are more daring with a FJ. Normally in Saigon city, mostly dun do FJ.
Old 04-01-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Vietigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
For Tom pics and stories, yes there are such an happening and that is normally in Dist 5.
Cost is ard 250,000 VND - 500,000 vnd for a ST. The quality are normally average or below. Most are not service oriented as most of them are season players. If you wan raw, add more money and normally they will accept it.

I remember my first outing was to a hair salon. My Vietnamese friend brought me there.
Go up to 3rd floor to have a hair wash. After that follow her down to second floor and that's where the action starts. Remove everything and lye down on the wash hair chair. The lady is naked and start to raw BJ. Come in her mouth...Cost is 250,000 VND.

Cafe om is another interesting concept where u go into the cafe which is very dark. U order a coffee and then a gal will approach you. Raw BJ and CIM are the norm here and cost ard 200,000 VND. If you go out of Saigon to the outskirt, cafe om are more daring with a FJ. Normally in Saigon city, mostly dun do FJ.
Big thanks for your input.

Well, many years back, I have been stationed in Port of Hai Phong, many OKT will try to make some small talks that leads to ST or LT.

I also remember it's quite cheap, for me at least, girls are super young and I'm talking about 18-20 and can go commando, that's my favorite part.

To my surprise, most girls that I knew from Hai Phong came from the southern part of Vietnam.

Those were the memories.
Old 04-01-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

Do remember one thing, in Saigon/Hanoi, most working gals in massage/salon dun do sex in their working place or even go out for ST. Reason is most of them have BF and they normally come pick them up after work. Another reason is that the Government is very strict on that. Caught BJ/HJ and having sex are two very different types of punishment when got arrested.

Also remember one important thing, when pick up any gal on the street or online, never agree to go to their mentioned hotel. Normally is a trap.

Remember a few years ago, a friend of mine called me very late one night. Ard 1am.
He was surround by 6 men in a hotel room. When i went over, he told me what happened. He befriend a gal in a cafe and after that the gal bring him to a hotel. Before they even start the actions, there was a knock and the gal opened the door. One man claim he was the gal husband. They beat him up and after that demand USD 5,000 as compensation. He got con into it. He didn't have so much money and called me up. I went down with a Vietnamese friend of mine and in the end settle with a USD 1,000 as coffee money for his husband.
Old 04-01-2021, 03:43 PM
Samster

I'm not saying all are like that but you will have to be street smart in Vietnam when go play outside.
Have you ever thought of what happened if police comes up to your room and checked on you with a gal inside? Do you know that sometime certain hotels will work with the police ad notice them when you bring a gal up to your room. The hotel staff will get a commission within your fine taken by the police.

Do note that it is illegal in Vietnam to prostitute...there are many ways these people make a living using all sort of methods to con your money. So be street smart. Worst is you can't speak Vietnamese and it become a chicken and duck conversation.
Old 04-01-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Haha....so u r a commando???

Ya..agreed those are good memories! Man's memories....to be exact!
I never been there before as i heard lots of stories about there been a mafia place.

How long you stationed there?
Old 05-01-2021, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi All
I have seen many Singaporean crazy about Vietnamese women in Saigon.
Sometime i really dun understand what are these men thinking about?

Actually to put things in perspective these kinda lovelorn cheats/scams are happening all the time regardless of nationalities, just that for the past years is the Wetnami wave

A long time ago when malaysian WLs were in abundance in Sinkie you have this happening, than came the PRCs, Thai, Indo...ETC you also have this kinda situations happening also, the moment when love comes into the picture most human beings cant really rationalize properly even when the truth is staring at them in the face

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1