The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2010, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
SHalone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: any wuhan info

I tried about 5 to 6 numbers that I found online for out call service, only 2 numbers can get thru. The prices quoted was ok, rmb 600 for uni student over night. But both requested to transfer deposit before they dispatch the girl. Once I heard that, I rejected their offer without even asking how much is the deposit.
I think its a scam, it's not so much about the $$$ but more the stupid feeling of getting cheated.
Not damn low morale, wonder still have the mood to venture to the HC across my hotel or not.
Old 19-08-2010, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 20
condor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycondor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wuhan should be hot now!
WUhan is quite famous for chio babe. hubei province. hehe
try to ask the bellboy lor. but if you stay in 5 star hotel, can forget about asking.
Old 19-08-2010, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 21
surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!

Nanjing jie in Wuhan has a few bbs.. Take yr pick there, local pricing is 130rmb per pop, Not sure abt the overnight though. I was brought there by a taxi uncle who was kind enough to drop me there.. Anyway this place is in hankou near the jiang Han bu xing jie.

Hope this helps.
我不是随便的人,但我随便起来不是人
Old 19-08-2010, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
wuhan should be hot now!
WUhan is quite famous for chio babe. hubei province. hehe
try to ask the bellboy lor. but if you stay in 5 star hotel, can forget about asking.
Ya it's quite hot but not as bad as shanghai. Forget about the bell boy man. I doubt they know. Should be 4 or 5 star hotel. I really see alot of pretty SYT on the street。haiz..
Old 19-08-2010, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by surachai View Post
Nanjing jie in Wuhan has a few bbs.. Take yr pick there, local pricing is 130rmb per pop, Not sure abt the overnight though. I was brought there by a taxi uncle who was kind enough to drop me there.. Anyway this place is in hankou near the jiang Han bu xing jie.

Hope this helps.
Bro, how is the room? Clean or not? Can taopao? I prefer to bonk in my hotel Room lei. Maybe I will take a taxi to bu zing jie after dinner, should be near my hotel. I also saw a ktv cum HC name tian shang ren jian near my hotel. Dunnoe should I go check it out. Anyway thanks for your help. I am near to givin up hope to have any action in Wuhan. If no luck tonight then go back SHanghai to try a new HC near my house.
Old 19-08-2010, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 21
surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHalone View Post
Bro, how is the room? Clean or not? Can taopao? I prefer to bonk in my hotel Room lei. Maybe I will take a taxi to bu zing jie after dinner, should be near my hotel. I also saw a ktv cum HC name tian shang ren jian near my hotel.
I did not use their rooms cuz my hotel room is at buxing jie. So it depends on yr nego skills with their okt there. There is a few ktvs there that's quite happening.. I remembered one called Fa Lao Wang.
我不是随便的人,但我随便起来不是人
Old 19-08-2010, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Profi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I m going to be in wuchang, wuhan next week. any bros wanna meet?
Old 20-08-2010, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
bedlover70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank for bro for all information so far. have noted down . hopefully will have a enjoyable trip. tks
Old 20-08-2010, 03:07 PM
Samster

Yesterday evening dinner, heard from my colleague over casual talk the actions are mainly coming from the bath centre. 300 to 400, shower + a pop.
I didn't dare to ask the location, worried the whole office will know.
Forget about HC as most of them are without action. Can try take a taxi and ask them to bring u to a bigger bath centre around.

Hope u have better luck than me.
Old 25-08-2010, 01:08 AM
Samster

Tried searching around Hankou for some action but it seems that all the saunas are closed here due to YD.
Any other bros got some luck?
Old 25-08-2010, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
xxxx4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profi View Post
Tried searching around Hankou for some action but it seems that all the saunas are closed here due to YD.
Went there 3 years ago with my colleague, he is a local and took me to one of Sauna place in one of big hotel. It operates similar as Spa place around JB, but with much much better facilities, including better special service

Also went to one of the disco place, really no clue where it is, just know that it's a church madeover to disco join. Very happening place, plenty SYTs powdering their nose on the table.
Old 27-08-2010, 03:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 22
johnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

haven't been there for some months. but i have a cab driver's contact that is
really good. he knows all the entertainment spots, whether in hankou or wuchang. but seems like the phone's off now, if it's working when i try it in the morning, will pm bros who need it.
there are apparently some famous saunas near the jiang, on hankou side, but i can't really remember.
Old 16-09-2010, 01:10 AM
Samster

Been here in Wuhan for almost a month and I have finally discovered all the "wonders" of the city. There are just way too many SNs here once you start exploring. The best part of the SNs here is that they are really affordable. The most expensive one costs 400 RMB and the cheapest as low as 150 RMB.
Most of the girls are way young and fresh and I will start fielding reports with each visit.
Old 16-09-2010, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bjno1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Been here in Wuhan for almost a month and I have finally discovered all the "wonders" of the city. There are just way too many SNs here once you start exploring. The best part of the SNs here is that they are really affordable. The most expensive one costs 400 RMB and the cheapest as low as 150 RMB.
Most of the girls are way young and fresh and I will start fielding reports with each visit.
Bro Profi,
Would you mind to share where to find those SNs?

Many thanks
Old 16-09-2010, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bjno1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi brother Profi,
Can please share some SN location/contact near Jianghan area? Been here for a week and could not find anything.

many thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1