The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-12-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Her ad doesn't state any CIM..
Lol, edited
Old 13-12-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Means you never register at police post lah. Register liao then can freely book.
You go massage shop also must register at front counter or it's against the law.
So online massage type now need register at police post. Just like how Netflix online also must pay 7% GST come January 2020.
LOL yes must register first then can visit
Old 13-12-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/zu-er-massage/

Don't recall seeing much or any FR on her, decided to try my luck.

Location will be challenging for drivers to park, foot soldiers be prepared to walk a bit. Secluded nonetheless.

Door opened, 90% resemblance. Won't consider her very SYT, perhaps mid 20s. She looks sweet when smiling, the full body picture of her is a good representation of the real deal, both in terms of looks and figure. Not the slim and slender type but ain't fleshy. Just the right amount of meat to hug. Complexion is good, a bit of belly but not to the extent turn off.

The loose clothing can't hide her bulging pair of melons, stripped her nude and her sizeable pair immediately reminded me of Hebe's. Similar in size and shape. Boobs lovers will not be disappointed! Nipples are big but she doesn't allow prolonged fondling, citing ticklish.. didn't try suck coz busy touching her all over.

Roaming is excellent, no restrictions. Down south not clean shaven nor is a forest, just natural. Sensual is nothing to scream about, the usual nipples licking and straight to CBJ. Her mouth is not the wide type and after like 5 mins she requested to HJ.. but her BJ was done pretty well I have to say, not the slacker kind. HJ is where I felt quite impressed.. her hands and fingers are pretty skillful to twirl and jerk, it was a rather pleasurable release.

GFE is not skyhigh with me, she is not distant but just don't come across as very warm and chatty. Overall, her looks, physical attributes and playability made up for the lack of GFE.

Note: Shower area not very well kept and has a mild unfresh scent.. she stays alone so perhaps she not the hardworking area cleaning type.

RTM? No strong urge to do so. The plus point about her is she is an above average looker with solid body and offers the full range of ML services, something that many of us lamenting the current market is lacking presently. At $110 you get your $$ worth imo. To me Meng Meng still way above her. But Zhu Er can be kept as a "in case of need" option to me, simply because at $110 you can get your $$ worth, the same can't be said of many SN vanilla MLs whom are plying their trades at the moment.

Good find bro. Will pen her down for a visit.

One question though... Her body? Bit of a tummy maybe?
Old 13-12-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 13
Geek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud of
Quote:
https://sglonelyguy.org/zu-er-massage/

Door opened, 90% resemblance. Won't consider her very SYT, perhaps mid 20s. She looks sweet when smiling, the full body picture of her is a good representation of the real deal, both in terms of looks and figure. Not the slim and slender type but ain't fleshy. Just the right amount of meat to hug. Complexion is good, a bit of belly but not to the extent turn off. .
The video of her makes her look really slim and skinny but your description make her sound like she’s a lot fleshier than the video.
Old 13-12-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Good find bro. Will pen her down for a visit.

One question though... Her body? Bit of a tummy maybe?
Yes bro..pretty visible kind but coz overall her figure is of the slightly bah kind and her boobs are big, so it's acceptable to me
Old 13-12-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek View Post
The video of her makes her look really slim and skinny but your description make her sound like she’s a lot fleshier than the video.
Definitely of the fleshy kind bro, but not to the extent plump la. At least not by my definition
Old 13-12-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes bro..pretty visible kind but coz overall her figure is of the slightly bah kind and her boobs are big, so it's acceptable to me
Thanks bro. Still sounds delicious to slowly devour. Yumz. Hehehe.
Old 13-12-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 21
mi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried from passiongirlz?
Old 13-12-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Short FR for Songsong

Look: college girl feel, definitely a head turner on street
Place: clean and cosy
Massage: effort is there, very hardworking
Sensual: nice tantric skill set to stimulate
Personality: bubbly character, friendly n chatty, great work attitude

RTM: yes, if she’s not too busy
Old 13-12-2019, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Slg xiao ke ai even show bbbj vid.
The nei nei super saggy. Skip
Old 13-12-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
wah looks good lei ~
I recall awhile back someone wrote fake. I received no response when i texted lady with same pics.
Old 13-12-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Looking for a syt with good sensual. Xiaoxiao is my choice but seeing if any bros here have any other good picks.
Old 13-12-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 10
kizamikun is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkizamikun is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkizamikun is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on Barbara (thai) on SLG - [https://sglonelyguy.org/barbara-massage/]

She looks good for her age, which I'm guessing should be exact.

Location: Near MTW - in between Lav and Farrer park MRT, about 5 mins walk.
Looks: 7/10
Personality: She's nice la, help me find charger for my phone - but ultimately she's here for the cash so she can spend more at home (BKK)
Massage: TBH I've had better from the PRC ladies. But it was pass 6/10
HJ: Decent and tries to turn you on, which I guess is nice
Others/ Playability: She asked 50 for bj + fj but I declined. Found it a bit money face and would not even reveal her top unless you add 20, so that was a turn off.

RTM: Nah. At 120 you could defn hook up with a better service FL from dome 1.

Hope I helped some bros on the fence about a thai ML on SLG.
Old 13-12-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6485 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.org/yy-massage/

I’m so thankful we still have girls like YY around.

Visited her today at her temporary location which I don’t like and won’t discuss for obvious reasons. And that’s the only thing I didn’t like about the entire experience.

Looks wise, I like very much. The two pics in black bare back dress is exactly her. Same exotic looks n skin tone as OG Angel, similar figure as OG Angel but YY is taller a bit I think. Smaller boobs than OG Angel, but still soft and succulent. Nice flat tummy and cute small ass, so nice to grab.

The was no massage. Those want massage can look for the likes of Cat or Mango or 7P. I wasn’t bothered that there was no massage as what I got instead was GFE all the way and I get to enjoy her naked body however I liked - as in none of those “cannot this, cannot that” nonsense.

I find tat I clicked better with YY than I did with OG Angel, so I definitely enjoyed YY more. Needless to say, I enjoyed her company very much and the conversation as well, lol....

And since she had a proper CD on hand, not those plastic cling wrap type, so I opted for CBJ. Although with CD there is reduced sensation, she still managed to get me off no problem. Cleaned me up nicely and went to wash herself.

Then came back for more cuddles and no hurry to chase me off cos no customer right after me.

Just glad that we still have such good standard service FN girl to give “those cannot this, cannot that” types a good run for their money. I sure know where I’m putting my money.
Old 13-12-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

miss my sexy ass aini! pls give heads up if she is back .... gumsia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1