The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-09-2020, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
U still willing to RTM her with her new rates meh?
Bro, I am seriously considering, given that previous 1-hours with her were well spent.

Attitude wise I have not seen her diverge to the path of the so called quartet yet.
She still exhibits the qualities and potential to be the top of her tier class
Old 02-09-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Haha just teasing you. Mark 2 is very often used in cameras. Cannon xxx mark 2
Lol sorry to disappoint you bro.. when I use mark 2 I was more of thinking Iron Man suits.. mark2, mark3 etc

Anyway do let me know if you decide to check out Qing Chuan bro. If indeed father time hasn't been kind to her or she didn't exercised discipline, it would be quite a pity. Coz I do rate her on looks, will be shocking if she has changed lots. Unless go under the knife too much..
Old 02-09-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

From my sole session with Qingchuan 18 months ago, I remember her having a reasonably attractive mug, the firm 7/10 type, and with a slim bod that went well on her tall frame. As I said, seems that she gained some fat and that perhaps made her drop to the 6/10 range for looks and figure.

I dropped her for what I regarded then as speed bumps.

As for her popularity, I can attest there was one wealthy bro here who was absolutely head over heels over her last year, but lost contact with him so don't know what happened. Who knows he could be the one who made her his mistress for the past months.
Old 02-09-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3339 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Bro, I am seriously considering, given that previous 1-hours with her were well spent.

Attitude wise I have not seen her diverge to the path of the so called quartet yet.
She still exhibits the qualities and potential to be the top of her tier class
She had hygiene issues previously, but things should be better at her new place..

U go and try her and post your FR lor.. Need more FRs to see if a 90 mins session is worth it..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-09-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 7
Fxn987 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFxn987 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixfeetunder View Post
Had the chance to visit Yoki, from $$$$$. Below are my humble FR:

Location is driver friendly. Ample parking near to River Valley road.

Apartment is all to herself and it's clean.

Looks: sharp features. Looks like the photo but can tell it's with aesthetic op.

Student STY. She is studying in local private uni.

Bod: slim, A+ size.

Tall about 165cm

Sweet voice.

Sensual is not the best, probably due to first time visit.
Can feel it's commercial.

In and out in 45min.

Unlikely to RTF.
Bro is she worth the price ?
Old 02-09-2020, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
This one very unique pricing and timing:
https://sglonelyguy.online/joy-msg/
Must be the entrance fee den add on nv sau
Old 02-09-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by losingoneself View Post

if u meant around late 2018s @ area Q, ya thats her. if i remember correctly she used to have a brighter hair colour too..
thanks for replying, thats her then. svc not bad but a lil milfy for me, so nvr rtm.

up you
Old 02-09-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Mind sharing what do ya mean by looks different? Older or completely different face? I did consider her before but even based on the website photo it's not very enticing, so kinda curious what you've commented.
looks is quite like the photo la, though the usual - 10/20% no makeup etc

svc quite good
Old 02-09-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
looks is quite like the photo la, though the usual - 10/20% no makeup etc

svc quite good
Is she still FN? Used to be my regular in the past few mths ago, always provide a good svc.
Old 02-09-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
My FR on her at page 5359. A few others have posted FR as well. In summary, face and body not outstanding but won't reject. Only massage bed, not trained in massage, sensual very basic. Try her only if you like to test boundaries with a very green inexperienced young ML. Manage your expectations lots.
Noted feel like trying her but ltr not good also sian
Old 02-09-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Must be the entrance fee den add on nv sau
I texted her, she said dmg is 50-100 add on, location is some atas looking spa in central area. Im considering to try
Old 02-09-2020, 10:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
I texted her, she said dmg is 50-100 add on, location is some atas looking spa in central area. Im considering to try
The typical 50 hand, 80 mouth, 100 full. Been like this since when I first started out.

So not vanilla plus shop based means won't be popular.
Old 02-09-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pykrete View Post
Wish I had seen the other bro's review before trying her, nvm I just take it as a donation:

https://sglonelyguy.online/li-li-massage/

Probably will take a break after this bad encounter and the relatively poor supply at the moment. Really xiasuay the LiLi/Lily name.
whos the bugger that gave good comments earlier? almost wanted to try sia.
Old 02-09-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
The typical 50 hand, 80 mouth, 100 full. Been like this since when I first started out.

So not vanilla plus shop based means won't be popular.
Nowadays 50 prob no strip or only pull down top or no roam hor. 100 maybe for bj and full pay moreee
Old 02-09-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckycole View Post
I managed to book a few days ago as some of my recent ones I went to delisted.

Young and pretty with a very sweet voice.

Massage is the best I had since CB started.
Almost fell asleep and was very arousing to turn over and see this sexy girl with hair falling down.

Sensual was great too, she seems experienced but quite receptive to roaming so it was enjoyable.
I think more experienced bros should be able to progress further.

Hope this helps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
whos the bugger that gave good comments earlier? almost wanted to try sia.
I also almost

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1