The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2019, 03:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
desantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by roja View Post
same here, want to know more abt Sunday Tea Dance stuff
$12 to get for one beer. Unlimited girls of all shapes and ages. Some Indian/Bangle men. A few older local uncles and Angmohs. Just rock up beside a few girls and smile and dance and you are away. Buy them a jug of beer and hit it off with the one you fancy. Worth the admission just to see the girls dance.
Old 11-03-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 14
Stezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant future
Re: Filipina girls

I haven't been there in a few years.
But I had a few very fun afternoons there in the past, a couple jugs of beer, played some pool, danced and making out on the dance floor.
Then some fun in hotel, a simple meal and sent her back in a Grab.
I never had to pay anything to the girl. But YMMV. Just be nice, and treat them with respect.
Old 14-03-2019, 06:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
shy711 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by redial84 View Post
Was thinking of going down later today to OT to check it out. Anyone going down today?
What happened dude, did you when there any good experience
can u share it
Old 17-03-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Filipina girls

Shared with you guys. A colleague who has an Indo maid. Last year she told his wife she wish to see a doctor on women problems. Ok! Even if my colleague is not happy he had no choice.

Of course my colleague was access to her medical reports. She is not worry about women problems. She told her doctor she suspect she might have dirty sickness. A local term on fuck around w/o practicing safe sex. Her result turned up negative. She think too much.

You guys guess it. Mine colleague terminate her work with his family.
Old 17-03-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
redial84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shy711 View Post
What happened dude, did you when there any good experience
can u share it
Bro didnt go leh...Feel very weird to go alone there hahaha.
Old 18-03-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Shared with you guys. A colleague who has an Indo maid. Last year she told his wife she wish to see a doctor on women problems. Ok! Even if my colleague is not happy he had no choice.

Of course my colleague was access to her medical reports. She is not worry about women problems. She told her doctor she suspect she might have dirty sickness. A local term on fuck around w/o practicing safe sex. Her result turned up negative. She think too much.

You guys guess it. Mine colleague terminate her work with his family.
What has this post got to d with the topic??
Old 24-04-2019, 05:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!

Feel awkward to go alone but if anyone willing we go as a group of 2 or 3
Old 28-04-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future

Orchard Towers your best bet. But OT is targeted at ang mohs. Don’t expect GL prices.
Old 07-05-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 10
y0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
For those who have went, maybe can share how much does it cost to enter the pub, how much the girls charge and where to go if you want to do anything else with her , since Orchard is quite far from transit hotels
anyone went to the tea dance? hope any bro can shed some light.
cheers!
Old 16-05-2019, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 10
y0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

still waiting for bros to loat some fr on the tea dance... i wonder going alone will be werid or not? i haven went in to a pub alone before... so ... werid...
Old 19-05-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Zatopek124 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by y0shiaki View Post
anyone went to the tea dance? hope any bro can shed some light.
cheers!
yes please share bros.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1