The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 16
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold
Re: Alots of SYT joint

From the post here, it seems TS already MIA. Any other bros managed to go before can tell me which part of JB? Thanks
Old 21-08-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
0207852 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pm location pls
Old 21-08-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
0207852 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
pm location please
Old 29-08-2019, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Lusty08 is Cool - loads of Potential

Yesterday night went to Pixie for some drinks and to hug beautiful girls... i was sooo drunk from the constant forcible drinks from my friends and started to feel so horny! So I asked the Thai flower girl in Pixie whether I can book her for overnight by paying her some money but got rejected. Nabeh! Was so drunk and horny, coupled with her wearing so sexy, deep V exposing her big sexy boobs really make me cannot stand already! I was feeling like: 'No fuck, No Home!' instead of the common slogan: 'No Drunk, No Home!'

So how? What to do??? I ended up searching the Wechat for girls nearby, hoping to catch some beautiful girls. I added 2-3 girls freelance girls and one stable all within that area. So after some considerations, I ended up booking one of the girl from the said stable which operates in one of the condos around that area of Pixie club. The OKT sent me the location of the condo, it is just 2 minutes drive from Pixie club. Once I reached, I was asked to wait for someone to meet me at the condo's lobby.

After some time, the OKT people bring me up and I just follow him to meet the girl.... to my surprise she was like WOW machiam in SEC sch lo,the more playful n mischief kinda. Satisfied with my choice which looks the same as the photos shown on Wechat, I paid to the OKT people $$$

Name: Fantasy (fake)
Boob: D (Sexy & Nice)
French kiss: yes, she love kissing n her moan make me KO in less then 60 sec lo... passionate and horny just like with my gf.
BBBJ: yes. slow, steady and deep throat..makes my cock hard like rock!
Fingering: yes, tat when she wet the bed quite a big catch...
Pussy: wet and tight
Gfe: yes 9/10
Time keeper: Not a time watcher
FJ: Accommodating with few positions and no rush. Loves her moaning when I fuck her with my big hard long cock
RFT: Yes. Overnight her soon!

then we went to shower together, as usual i went out 1st wipe myself and wanted to put on my own clothes, then she stop me and ask me lied down on bed as she want to massage me finish she ask me lied on the bed as still hv alot of time la... she start massage me with her authentic skills (she told me she used to work in massage parlour). woow song song until heaven lo!!

overall, I found she is sincere, very accommodative, willing to try different style and caring about how I feel.
i rate her 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 gem
Old 31-08-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
BenT999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusty08 View Post
Yesterday night went to Pixie for some drinks and to hug beautiful girls... i was sooo drunk from the constant forcible drinks from my friends and started to feel so horny! So I asked the Thai flower girl in Pixie whether I can book her for overnight by paying her some money but got rejected. Nabeh! Was so drunk and horny, coupled with her wearing so sexy, deep V exposing her big sexy boobs really make me cannot stand already! I was feeling like: 'No fuck, No Home!' instead of the common slogan: 'No Drunk, No Home!'

So how? What to do??? I ended up searching the Wechat for girls nearby, hoping to catch some beautiful girls. I added 2-3 girls freelance girls and one stable all within that area. So after some considerations, I ended up booking one of the girl from the said stable which operates in one of the condos around that area of Pixie club. The OKT sent me the location of the condo, it is just 2 minutes drive from Pixie club. Once I reached, I was asked to wait for someone to meet me at the condo's lobby.

After some time, the OKT people bring me up and I just follow him to meet the girl.... to my surprise she was like WOW machiam in SEC sch lo,the more playful n mischief kinda. Satisfied with my choice which looks the same as the photos shown on Wechat, I paid to the OKT people $$$

French kiss: yes, she love kissing n her moan make me KO in less then 60 sec lo... passionate and horny just like with my gf.
FJ: Accommodating with few positions and no rush. Loves her moaning when I fuck her with my big hard long cock

then we went to shower together, as usual i went out 1st wipe myself and wanted to put on my own clothes, then she stop me and ask me lied down on bed as she want to massage me finish she ask me lied on the bed as still hv alot of time la... she start massage me with her authentic skills (she told me she used to work in massage parlour). woow song song until heaven lo!!

overall, I found she is sincere, very accommodative, willing to try different style and caring about how I feel.
i rate her 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 gem

Bro pm me the OKT wechat and contact leh....
Old 01-09-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 17
MaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusty08 View Post

i rate her 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 gem
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSYTSeeker View Post
One night i went into JB for makan n top up petrol alone... i was sooo bored and tired so wanted to find a place for supper... drive drive till a quite open place then spotted this stall... park my car n went for my supper lo. so while waiting for my drink and food, my eyes was doing a radar screening... then aft some time i realize quite a nos of STY keep walking in n out from that spot... aft my supper i go to toilet n saw there are actually a joint there.... so i KPO walk there to find out... OKT drag me to inside... to my surprise it was something like sg fish tank kinda... n my 2nd surprise was like WOW machiam in SEC sch lo... to be frankly that standing was ike 7-9 STY n i at least reject 1-2 nia... i scan for more playful n mischief kinda.. n i spotted one cos she quite short. then choice her n OKT ask me to pay counter $$$

Name: shorty (fake)
Boob: B+ (not for boob lover)
French kiss: yes, she love kissin n her moan make me KO in less then 60sec lo... to be frank, i have start drill then i about to come already.
BBBJ: yes. can tell she is greenhorn lai
Gfe: yes 11/10
Time keeper: she doesnt have time management...
RFT:

then we went to shower together, as usual i went out 1st wipe myself and wanted to put on my own clothes, then she stop me and ask me lied down on bed as she want to massage me finish she ask me lied on the bed as still hv alot of time la... she start massage me till OKT call her from outsidew saying someone looking for her...then quickly put on my clothes n time check... you guys guess how long i spend inside? 1hr 40mins... woow song song koad jur lo

i rate her 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 gem
thx for FR.

NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.
Old 03-09-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ktvboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenT999 View Post
Bro can pm okt contact?
Old 03-09-2019, 12:01 PM
Samster

justdoitsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm the contact and location?

Thank you very much
Old 04-09-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 0
womenhunter is a glorious beacon of lightwomenhunter is a glorious beacon of lightwomenhunter is a glorious beacon of lightwomenhunter is a glorious beacon of lightwomenhunter is a glorious beacon of light

Bro can pm contact?
Old 09-09-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 12
Siriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud of

can u pm me location and contact please
Old 10-09-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tiamo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi, can share the ctc. Thks
Old 16-09-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster (M)

Password9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenT999 View Post
Can pm wechat thanks
Old 20-09-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

please share contact thanks
Old 24-09-2019, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tanakagrace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmm how much both fr ended the same... anyway mind pm okt wechat and location?
Old 24-09-2019, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 19
yamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSYTSeeker View Post
One night i went into JB for makan n top up petrol alone... i was sooo bored and tired so wanted to find a place for supper... drive drive till a quite open place then spotted this stall... park my car n went for my supper lo. so while waiting for my drink and food, my eyes was doing a radar screening... then aft some time i realize quite a nos of STY keep walking in n out from that spot... aft my supper i go to toilet n saw there are actually a joint there.... so i KPO walk there to find out... OKT drag me to inside... to my surprise it was something like sg fish tank kinda... n my 2nd surprise was like WOW machiam in SEC sch lo... to be frankly that standing was ike 7-9 STY n i at least reject 1-2 nia... i scan for more playful n mischief kinda.. n i spotted one cos she quite short. then choice her n OKT ask me to pay counter $$$

Name: shorty (fake)
Boob: B+ (not for boob lover)
French kiss: yes, she love kissin n her moan make me KO in less then 60sec lo... to be frank, i have start drill then i about to come already.
BBBJ: yes. can tell she is greenhorn lai
Gfe: yes 11/10
Time keeper: she doesnt have time management...
RFT:

then we went to shower together, as usual i went out 1st wipe myself and wanted to put on my own clothes, then she stop me and ask me lied down on bed as she want to massage me finish she ask me lied on the bed as still hv alot of time la... she start massage me till OKT call her from outsidew saying someone looking for her...then quickly put on my clothes n time check... you guys guess how long i spend inside? 1hr 40mins... woow song song koad jur lo

i rate her 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 gem
Anyone can share this joint ? im in JB for the next 3 days, looking for some SYT to release … it seems that TS is no longer active.

Thanks in advance

Bigger and better
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1