The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 9
BlackCrowd is a splendid one to beholdBlackCrowd is a splendid one to beholdBlackCrowd is a splendid one to beholdBlackCrowd is a splendid one to beholdBlackCrowd is a splendid one to beholdBlackCrowd is a splendid one to beholdBlackCrowd is a splendid one to beholdBlackCrowd is a splendid one to behold
Re: Do girls actually enjoy giving bj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
Not all. My fb can s me anytime. Even when I worked whole day. Sweat and Pee many times
Fully agreed with you bro.
Old 20-09-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Maybe not all. However I like painting them to get them ready for pounding, I believe some like to do the same too.
Old 20-09-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 5
cherrylipsrina is a Helpful and Caring Samstercherrylipsrina is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well i do...
Old 20-09-2019, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrylipsrina View Post
Well i do...
Pm flooding you soon!
Old 20-09-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCrowd View Post
Fully agreed with you bro.
Suck, fuck, suck again with all her cum juice on my cock
Old 21-09-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Not all. My fb can s me anytime. Even when I worked whole day. Sweat and Pee many times
I agreed not all. But if good to have a clean hygiene as it’s does up the chances. Once they are willing to please you, anytime they will blow you when you want.
Old 21-09-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotarush View Post
I agreed not all. But if good to have a clean hygiene as it’s does up the chances. Once they are willing to please you, anytime they will blow you when you want.
Agree. But how to stop for wash first when I fetched her and first thing she unzip me to blow when I’m on the expressway.
Old 21-09-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agree. But how to stop for wash first when I fetched her and first thing she unzip me to blow when I’m on the expressway.
If they do tat, it means they don't care anymore how yr cock smells.. they r so hungry and can't wait for it to be put into their mouths already

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-09-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Use to know someone that didn't care about all that too doesn't give a shit you have been working whole day with sweat smell etc. She just want to have wild fun sighz what a blast

Quote:
Old 21-09-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
Aria is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I like to wake lil dickie up with a blow and stop, like 欲擒故纵, light up the ‘passion’, make him want more!

But if it’s just blowing him, let him cum and that’s that, then no! Should be a 2 way thingy. Cannot spell FUN without U haha

I think it’s also meeting the right playful person, foreplay and coitus should be enjoyable together and not feel like it’s a chore.

Took a look at my own female part, asked myself if I would lick my puss, answer is no, no doubt rubbing it feels nice.. therefore wouldn’t expect a guy to go down on me. Or maybe I haven’t met the ‘godly tongue’ yet

Just my personal point of view
Old 21-09-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 16
chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!

My ex gf say before... wash liao no flavor already.

Sadly.. she left me 😂
Old 21-09-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
some girls they don't make u go wash but they got wet tissue to wipe it clean first before sucking it.
Yah maybe some, but for most girls i know, the guy will only give them the tissue paper to spit out his cum or sperm out of their mouth after he had exploded them in her mouth in the car. .. and the girl will in return use tissue paper to help wipe her guy's penis clean of his sperms after tat and then both dress up and drive off home both sexstified.. ..it's a raw car quickie bbbj with no condom or protection used .. hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-09-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

How about we do a 69?? Haha but if you prefer being eaten out more I would love the pleasure of doing that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria View Post
I like to wake lil dickie up with a blow and stop, like 欲擒故纵, light up the ‘passion’, make him want more!

But if it’s just blowing him, let him cum and that’s that, then no! Should be a 2 way thingy. Cannot spell FUN without U haha

I think it’s also meeting the right playful person, foreplay and coitus should be enjoyable together and not feel like it’s a chore.

Took a look at my own female part, asked myself if I would lick my puss, answer is no, no doubt rubbing it feels nice.. therefore wouldn’t expect a guy to go down on me. Or maybe I haven’t met the ‘godly tongue’ yet

Old 21-09-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
Aria is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
How about we do a 69?? Haha but if you prefer being eaten out more I would love the pleasure of doing that
Woo oh my! Haha.. am I being swipe right here
Old 21-09-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria View Post

Can try me , I have a good track record ... Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1