The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2019, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
TaureanLady deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Should I Sign Up To Be A GrabFood Deliverer as a Walker?

Hi

I am seriously thinking of signing up to deliver GrabFood as a Walker. That is because I do not own any e-scooter. I don't think it is convenient to use my car. The petrol and parking fees would not be worth it. I like to walk as I walk both in the morning and late evening to keep fit.

Could you share your experience, particularly the pros and cons. Is this ok for a woman in her 30s to do?

Thank you for any advice and comments! Much appreciated.
Old 21-09-2019, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1473 / Power: 14
sytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud of
Re: Should I Sign Up To Be A GrabFood Deliverer as a Walker?

I saw many people using bicycle. Maybe its better den walking?
Old 21-09-2019, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: Should I Sign Up To Be A GrabFood Deliverer as a Walker?

No! You cannot cover your loses because there are limited trips. Even on PMD I guess only 4 deliveries per trip. If the cargoes are not heavy.

This year an increase in this job. I guess this people are working on part time. The serious problem is year end when it rains. Even driving cannot hit the delivery and collection timing.

This is only me. Grab delivery and this gen of hawker share a common thing. They cannot handle office politics and scare of it too. This two jobs do away with company environment. This people have to go straight to the point. Self employed w/o CPF.
Old 21-09-2019, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
sgforex666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaureanLady View Post
Hi

I am seriously thinking of signing up to deliver GrabFood as a Walker. That is because I do not own any e-scooter. I don't think it is convenient to use my car. The petrol and parking fees would not be worth it. I like to walk as I walk both in the morning and late evening to keep fit.

Could you share your experience, particularly the pros and cons. Is this ok for a woman in her 30s to do?

Why not? I saw some who did that. But I dunn think you can earn ALOT since you will slower than those on PMDs or motorcycle. Also Grab will probably allow you to collect from those near your neighbourhood.

If earning BIG $$$ is not your agenda, I dunn see why you are not considering.
Old 21-09-2019, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: Should I Sign Up To Be A GrabFood Deliverer as a Walker?

15 yrs ago I had worked for a trucking company. I heard the boss said to a delivery man who was self employed. He was not working for any company. He mention two issues.

No connection difficult to get clients. Maybe taking cheap orders and last minutes jobs. Parking is an issue.

No trusts because he works alone. Clients cannot allow him to deliver and collect cargoes that worth alot of $.

Back into my time at this company. They had done delivery for an expensive Rolex watch that declare more then $1 million to USA embassy. The delivery was done over a public holiday. Interesting thing. The driver who was not English educated did not know the content of his parcel.
Old 21-09-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 11
litlion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylitlion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Some of us including myself are doing it daily for free when we walk to help our fellow colleagues or family members buy packed food back to offices or home.

I see why not too. But just tat dunno how much jobs you will get and the payouts from grab food delivery.
Old 21-09-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 5
ToughLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToughLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I once ordered mac thru grab food. A walking fw took up the delivery job. By the time he reached my place, the French fries was limp like an old dick without vigra
Old 21-09-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Ehrmm... if what you are ordering is within walking distance, why cant you walk there and buy it yourself?

Sure there will be lazy people but I doubt this 'mode of transport' will be viable.
Old 21-09-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Not worth giving the proximity of most of the order. Plus most customer very particular about their food arriving on time.

My neighbour got a complain by a asshole kid that his fries were soggy not sure what was the end result.

Most rider case if conflict arise always on the losing end imagine you use your leg to walk and deliver.
Old 21-09-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
FaceBuku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Self employed w/o CPF.
Got CPF like no CPF, the rules keep changing again and again and again ….
Old 21-09-2019, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
think they must match the delivery accurately like once collected, walking distance/delivery timing is within 15-20mins? so the matching algorithm must be good.

actually motorbike delivery i ever waited close to 45-60mins even the delivery after collecting the food from vendors the GPS is seen moving all over the places but the food just don't come.
they were delivering multiple orders in the same trip. happened to me a few times also.

one time, the gps blip came to a nearby junction, then went way off course but the guy showed up at the same time.. I suspect this was 2 guys accepting and delivering multiple orders, one was on bike and dropped off the other along the way.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 21-09-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 6
Floppydick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFloppydick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFloppydick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What is the best escooter to buy to deliver GrabFood?

I am looking at one for sitting down and it fulfills all the criteria and conditions set by LTA.

What is the price of such an escooter and where can I get it?
Old 21-09-2019, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

It’s ok if u doing part time job, if u Wan work full time better go central area.. if u buy PMD pls check the spec As nwday a lot rider.. it free and easy job.. sometimes u get stack order and u need go go 2 place.. only the bad things is sometimes u need wait long time for order...
Old 21-09-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaureanLady View Post
Hi

TS,
Must you keep repeating that you are a woman when you have already been exposed as a guy pretending to be a woman?
Old 22-09-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12824 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Moronic post.
You earn $15-20 per hour doing GrabFood delivery.
How much does your car cost to maintain?
Sell the car.
Then you can PCC during your free time...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1