The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 29-09-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 16
winthony is a splendid one to beholdwinthony is a splendid one to beholdwinthony is a splendid one to beholdwinthony is a splendid one to beholdwinthony is a splendid one to beholdwinthony is a splendid one to beholdwinthony is a splendid one to beholdwinthony is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

have 1 maid ctc to trade

any bros want trade pm
Old 29-09-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post

Just finish with My new maid, sour grape people please go away
Knn skin so dark and stomach like tyre who want ? Bo standard lasup kau haha woof woof. Jiak Sai better
Old 29-09-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence78 View Post
Home tutor.
Bro you lucky your wife tutor. My wife is housewife
Old 29-09-2019, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 7
Jamesteddy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJamesteddy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Chat up an indo maid yesterday and she agreed to meet me after i say go jalan jalan. However she said before agreeing to me no hanky panky so i agreed. This was my first time successfully meeting a maid after so long haha.

Her ass and boobs are damn solid! Face also not bad not buang. Very petite in size! Doesn't seem like attracted to money just looking for attention/love. But now i abit confused because yesterday we were chatting while standing and enjoying the view and I was hugging her from behind she kept perking out her bubble butt to bua against my cock. Also no resistance when I touch her!

Hopefully next time ask her out can progress further now that she met me in person!
Old 29-09-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

My Sunday bonk
Old 29-09-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
nubbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

may i ask what app u guys use?

been years since im back in sg and will like to try and fish some, sg is so boring.
Old 29-09-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesteddy View Post
Chat up an indo maid yesterday and she agreed to meet me after i say go jalan jalan. However she said before agreeing to me no hanky panky so i agreed. This was my first time successfully meeting a maid after so long haha.

Her ass and boobs are damn solid! Face also not bad not buang. Very petite in size! Doesn't seem like attracted to money just looking for attention/love. But now i abit confused because yesterday we were chatting while standing and enjoying the view and I was hugging her from behind she kept perking out her bubble butt to bua against my cock. Also no resistance when I touch her!

Hopefully next time ask her out can progress further now that she met me in person!
Just go for it
Old 29-09-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

Jamesteddy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJamesteddy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn69 View Post
Just go for it
Want to slowly reel her in! Hopefully can make her a long term fb since I don't have much luck with maids!

Good thing nearby her place got hotel!
Old 29-09-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesteddy View Post
Want to slowly reel her in! Hopefully can make her a long term fb since I don't have much luck with maids!

Good thing nearby her place got hotel!
Bro, 2017 u post u are 21yrs so this year 23yrs go find a girlfriend lah aiyo
Old 29-09-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, 2017 u post u are 21yrs so this year 23yrs go find a girlfriend lah aiyo
Why you stalk me!! Haha wanna try around before settling down mahh!
Old 29-09-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

Second round maid, leg like jelly
Old 29-09-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Second round maid, leg like jelly
afternoon bonk one and now bonk a different maid, envy you.
Old 29-09-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold

Today I saw a maid sit down like no time waiting at PP MRT. Plucked up courage to go ask.. You waiting for someone long time. Wanna go for a drink...

Haiz... She reject me... My hear beat fast after that not beating
Old 29-09-2019, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Today I saw a maid sit down like no time waiting at PP MRT. Plucked up courage to go ask.. You waiting for someone long time. Wanna go for a drink...

Haiz... She reject me... My hear beat fast after that not beating
Hahahahha, good try, u have courage, but next time ask them for lunch, some don’t drink.
Old 29-09-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
afternoon bonk one and now bonk a different maid, envy you.
Bro I can pass u maid contact to try, but I warn u this maid I pass is no good, good one people not pass u, some they want money, some will ask this and that

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1