The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 17
shawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samstershawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Red face Re: If FL let you do raw.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunted View Post
Actually I did a test after a week and the results were good. Thanks bros

Come to think of it. I agree with you bros. but god made man with blood only enough for 1 head! If you use big head, small head can't stand. If you use small head big head can't think!!!!!
wait for 3mths then take the test. that will be the accurate test.
Old 26-02-2014, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of
Re: If FL let you do raw.....

hi TS, let me share something with u...

4 years ago I met a FL, and the first time we met she allow raw le bcos raw need pay more and so she earn more.. of course u can claim ur FL did not charge u more for raw or wad.. but not the problem is not the money whether more or less.. let me continue.. since then I do met her quite often even till now.. but since the 1st time having raw, after that I prefer no more raw.. I just told her I feel with condom better.. but the real reason is since she can let me raw.. mean she also possible to let other guy raw.. so the risk is there..

I always go IRC for chat too.. in the IRC, I have chat with some girls and all these girls allow raw bcos I pretend willing pay more for raw.. I found all these few girls (using diff nick) I chat with on IRC are actually the same person as the FL above. I also use diff nick to chat with her, so she dun know is actually me. I even ask for her contact n end up is the same number as the above FL.

so the thing here is what the FL said maybe true, but maybe n most probably are not true too.. so she say she only let u raw, never raw with other.. u believe or not? use ur big head to think u will know the answer le.. or actually u already know the answer. but agree with u that sometime the temptation is so great..

but my above that FL different from ur is that she wont allow shoot inside.. but ur allow so as bro mention.. she may wan to be ur wife. so take care n cheong wisely..
Old 26-02-2014, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

Singleman.... you are about to be inundated with requests for her contact. :-p
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 27-02-2014, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
mrsaint100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ts time to give hint on which stable is the FL from . PRC, thai or what .
Old 27-02-2014, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
makka111 is one of the Best!makka111 is one of the Best!makka111 is one of the Best!

Hiv testing is recommended after (suspected) initial exposure, 6 weeks, 3 months and then 6 mths. It is a lentivirus so you have to go for repeat testing
Old 27-02-2014, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Soignie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just remember that IF she has anything you will not only be taking it home with you but also sharing with any woman you are with later. No doubt raw is the very best sensation but I'm not running the risk unless she and I are both tested first (for her well being too).
Old 27-02-2014, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 12
EhWahEhWah is one of the Best!EhWahEhWah is one of the Best!EhWahEhWah is one of the Best!EhWahEhWah is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
hi TS, let me share something with u...

4 years ago I met a FL, and the first time we met she allow raw le bcos raw need pay more and so she earn more.. of course u can claim ur FL did not charge u more for raw or wad.. but not the problem is not the money whether more or less.. let me continue.. since then I do met her quite often even till now.. but since the 1st time having raw, after that I prefer no more raw.. I just told her I feel with condom better.. but the real reason is since she can let me raw.. mean she also possible to let other guy raw.. so the risk is there..

I always go IRC for chat too.. in the IRC, I have chat with some girls and all these girls allow raw bcos I pretend willing pay more for raw.. I found all these few girls (using diff nick) I chat with on IRC are actually the same person as the FL above. I also use diff nick to chat with her, so she dun know is actually me. I even ask for her contact n end up is the same number as the above FL.

so the thing here is what the FL said maybe true, but maybe n most probably are not true too.. so she say she only let u raw, never raw with other.. u believe or not? use ur big head to think u will know the answer le.. or actually u already know the answer. but agree with u that sometime the temptation is so great..

but my above that FL different from ur is that she wont allow shoot inside.. but ur allow so as bro mention.. she may wan to be ur wife. so take care n cheong wisely..
Bro! Now IRC still got ppl use ah? Which channel sia? Share leh!
Old 27-02-2014, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2682 / Power: 13
Deesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond repute

Power lah TS... And somemore shoot inside .. That FL must be high on drugs lor... Anyway good luck
PM me if i had left u out.
Old 27-02-2014, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
miniboy is Cool - loads of Potential

one of the hard truth i learn in sbf is that
these fls are public toilets
Old 27-02-2014, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
miniboy is Cool - loads of Potential

one of my contacts recently been known to be HIV positive
his life totally collapse
his family destroyed

wear a cap for the sake of your love ones
Old 27-02-2014, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunted View Post
After that I asked her if I am the only one that done raw with her, she said she never allowed ppl to do raw. She said she is even more worried than me.
first thing comes into my mind hearing that is...
how many more guys has she said the same thing to...?!!
or do I look like Brad Pitt or drive a Ferrari?
but at that moment, many of us can't think properly... all our blood is at our small head liao...

just keep in mind, dun let one moment of "shiok-ness" ruin ur life....
Old 27-02-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1583 / Power: 20
rooney88 has a brilliant futurerooney88 has a brilliant futurerooney88 has a brilliant futurerooney88 has a brilliant futurerooney88 has a brilliant futurerooney88 has a brilliant futurerooney88 has a brilliant futurerooney88 has a brilliant futurerooney88 has a brilliant futurerooney88 has a brilliant futurerooney88 has a brilliant future

the risk far out-weight the pleasure..surely its not worth it if something happen
Old 27-02-2014, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

All the best to TS and hope that the fl is truthful in her words.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 27-02-2014, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by EhWahEhWah View Post
Bro! Now IRC still got ppl use ah? Which channel sia? Share leh!
Haha!
Trending: IRC

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 27-02-2014, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniboy View Post
one of my contacts recently been known to be HIV positive
his life totally collapse
his family destroyed

wear a cap for the sake of your love ones
F serious...
Make my KKJ shrink

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur