The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2019, 06:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmex View Post
yeah. i think i will tell her if want piak raw. go for test tgt first
Yes! If not you'll roughly know why..
Old 19-07-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
Amigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: If FL let you do raw.....

Raw with FL is a touchy subject here in this forum. But dang, most of them would like to do raw if all conditions were favourable. First they have to at least like you for a start.
Old 20-07-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 19
SexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmex View Post
quick question.

i met with this viet bu in a ktv, first time we did it, all protection was used.

2nd time we met and fucked, protection was also used.

but ever since the 2nd time, she has always floated the idea of piaking raw coz it feels better. even the 1st and 2nd time, when piaking halfway, she asked me wanna cum in her raw but i said better not. i asked her, she not scared pregnant meh. she said she on pills.

so we arranged to meet up this weekend for a staycation again, i very tempted to give in but my big head keep telling me something is wrong.

1) girls working in ktv is more probably the most dangerous group of FLs out there.
2) she on pills means she most probably fucking alot of other guys out there raw.

disclaimer: no $$$ involved in our piaking session.

any advice?

No no. Still need to raw w gf wife in future. Y risk? Jus a ktv gal. Unless TS u marry her ah
Old 20-07-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
byemacket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
So it is the question of small head versus big head.
Sometimes the small head takes over the control....
Old 20-07-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
Slowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigoni89 View Post
Raw with FL is a touchy subject here in this forum. But dang, most of them would like to do raw if all conditions were favourable. First they have to at least like you for a start.
Yes agree, sometimes FL also want shiok and raw is better feel. We let our small head think for us sometimes, you don't think FL can happen also sometimes?
Old 20-07-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

fill her up
Old 21-07-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2475 / Power: 6
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

when I was in army... my friend intro me to Geylang those fish tank one shot type.... I spent the next two and a half years going there mostly going for the same FL. even when she was busy, I would wait for her... still remember her name was Ana.

She knew me so well and until one day, she sat on me and rode me raw.... after a while she stopped and wore the cap for me and I did her till I came.

she is the only one in those setting that will allow me to come twice quite often and so many times the pimp will come and bang the door say time is up...
Old 22-07-2019, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

There was this chap called 'ol coyote' or something like that in the forum. He used to write up his raw escapades. He hasn't been active in awhile. Retired?
Old 21-09-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

so many hot babes, so little time
Old 21-09-2019, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid View Post
There was this chap called 'ol coyote' or something like that in the forum. He used to write up his raw escapades. He hasn't been active in awhile. Retired?
Probably strike that winning ticket and goes into retirement for good ?

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 21-09-2019, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Will never for me even with FB (whether she clain exclusive or not rubber still on) althought it kill the fun but no matter protection 1st. Well now if only can find a FB
Old 21-09-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Fl no ba, one n onli time is with my ex colleague fb. She requested raw on her birthday nite.
Old 23-09-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Young FL from viet
Bang, raw and creampie
Old 23-09-2019, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 22
ken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid View Post
that guy was a legend. he literally raped those MLs based on his accounts on how he forced it ...
Old 23-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 20
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Chanel and Trista!
I am very sure they were rawed umpteen times by many bros. It’s so easy, I only visited Chanel second time, she offered me raw , and tells me if you like it I’ll give you.

And yes, I didn’t raw her. However, still got my BBBJ, and luckily nothing happened. Just be safe Bros - take care !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1