The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 13-09-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

is
Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post
unfortunately not. left my camera in the front of the car.

but more sessions to come with her.
hopefully can cum in her
Wow !! ..another lucky dude and another very notti married girl spotted. ..omg !!..really nowadays so many of them suddenly appearing everywhere n though they may look innocent they r actually very horny for guys quietly inside them n they can be found if guys got the skills to unlock them ...bro dun forget to update us on yr future sessions with her

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-09-2019, 05:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Ray7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A few years back I was drinking beer at coffeeshop like old uncles (I’m still not that old yet), when the Tiger girl intro me to her regular customers since they had questions regarding insurance, since I was in the industry at that time.

It was a man and a lady, in her early 30s, we ended up drinking quite a bit.

When it was time to go, the man said ‘I go first ah’ and made some gestures which I didn’t understand at the time.

The lady took my bag and made me followed her to her car, where she unzipped me and sucked me off, asking me ‘how now?’

Went to her house, couldn’t go in through the front door and needed to climb in through her window! But her mum saw me walk past the door and knew I wasn’t the neighbour, got chased away before I was able to climb in.

In the end, she cane out of her house and went to my place instead.
Such wonderful D boobs and such a good giver, I made sure to satisfy her the way she did for me.

At the end I realised, I got picked up by a MILF, AT A COFFEESHOP!
Old 14-09-2019, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=coypredator;19196237]Just finished lunch with my supplier.

Meant it as a networking/keep-in-touch sort of lunch.
But while sending her back, she asked me "that's it?"

I couldn't get what she meant initially. So I responded, "yah, isn't your lunch hours just 1 hour?"

She replied, "it's Friday, sometimes lunch for 1 and half hour also ok".

My thoughts went abit wild and quite daringly asked her if she wants to eat something else.

She replied, "siao ah, faster send me back!"

Disappointed but my mind was thinking "heng ah! she didn't freak out or say I'm not being professional. But on second thoughts, if she didn't responded negatively, it means there's a chance!

But ok, respect her wishes and drove her back.

Almost reach her office already, she repeated "xx, so fast go back ah? you really want to go back to work?"

Then I immediately drove her to a nearby secluded carpark.

Without any hesitation, she stripped my pants and started giving me bbj.

It ended with CIM and she swallowed it in front of me.
After CIM, she softly told me to jia you for the rest of the day.

Still in shock... did not expect to do it with supplier...esp during office hours...and ppl saw us together...

And just to add, she's a hot married MILF... really did not expect to cum in her married mouth.[/QUOTE]

First encounter? Lucky
Old 14-09-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 9
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray7 View Post
A few years back I was drinking beer at coffeeshop like old uncles (I’m still not that old yet), when the Tiger girl intro me to her regular customers since they had questions regarding insurance, since I was in the industry at that time.

It was a man and a lady, in her early 30s, we ended up drinking quite a bit.

At the end I realised, I got picked up by a MILF, AT A COFFEESHOP!
Wow - what a story! :O
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich
Old 15-09-2019, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Ray7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentKillerSB View Post
Wow - what a story! :O
Yes bro I guessed we were both high and horny AF.
She didn’t give a damn about her mother who was shouting and half chasing after her, I didn’t care if we were making too much noise over st my place too.

And oh, did I even mention that she actually brought her puppy from her place and the puppy was actually in my room when we were at it.

But it was a day of ‘WE DIDN’T CARE WE JUST WANT TO FUCK’
HAHAHAH
Old 15-09-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went clubbing on the weekend just to have fun with some friends and catch up. As usual dancing and looking out for eye candies, happened to see a group of girls who seem to come as a clique to celebrate some occasion. So we just chit chat with them to find out more and laugh a bit. Few of them mentioned that it was their first time clubbing, no wonder they so excited.
I asked who wanted to smoke and headed out with 1 girl to smoke. Quick chat and head back in to dance with them. Slowly slowly we got more comfortable with each other, dance together and getting more touchy. Ok la, enjoy touching a young local girl, hug here and there, not bad.
Drink and party until almost 1.30am and she told me she could not drink anymore, didn't want to get drunk, so I held her hand and brought her out to rest, didnt want to have dead weight to bring home.
So we sat and talk cock for about 30mins until she felt better and more sober. Didn't want to go in anymore so we continued chatting, found out it was like the groups first time experience to this kind of area and she just want to try stuff out, then she thanked me and went in to kiss me. Alcohol took over and we continued light Frenching. I suggested we move somewhere else and she told me where the nearest hotel was, I was so surprised, straight away walk there quickly.
Book a room, went in and the rest was history. She start stripping so I follow and then started the love making. Pumped her full of sperm twice before we both KO-ed till the next morning, and went for 1 more round of slow love making before we showered. When I come out I happen to see her wallet on the floor with the rest of her underwear, so I pick up and saw her student ID, she is 17! My youngest creampie target. Found a student cumbucket FB, and meet up from time to time regularly. My greatest achievement so far.
Old 15-09-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of

Wa wa wa dangerous there
Old 15-09-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray7 View Post
But it was a day of ‘WE DIDN’T CARE WE JUST WANT TO FUCK’
HAHAHAH
Hell yeah - classic example for all of us here.
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
Old 15-09-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppip View Post
... saw her student ID, she is 17! My youngest creampie target. Found a student cumbucket FB, and meet up from time to time regularly. My greatest achievement so far.
Fuck - hats off to you man! Teach me your ways... hahah.
Old 15-09-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The more dangerous the more shiok isn't it?
Old 15-09-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

No thrill, no fun, no gain? Haha.
Old 16-09-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentKillerSB View Post
No thrill, no fun, no gain? Haha.
high risk high returns? lolx
Old 20-09-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Exactly, high risk more satisfying the sex is
Old 21-09-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppip View Post
Went clubbing on the weekend just to have fun with some friends and catch up. As usual dancing and looking out for eye candies, happened to see a group of girls who seem to come as a clique to celebrate some occasion. So we just chit chat with them to find out more and laugh a bit. Few of them mentioned that it was their first time clubbing, no wonder they so excited.
I asked who wanted to smoke and headed out with 1 girl to smoke. Quick chat and head back in to dance with them. Slowly slowly we got more comfortable with each other, dance together and getting more touchy. Ok la, enjoy touching a young local girl, hug here and there, not bad.
Drink and party until almost 1.30am and she told me she could not drink anymore, didn't want to get drunk, so I held her hand and brought her out to rest, didnt want to have dead weight to bring home.
So we sat and talk cock for about 30mins until she felt better and more sober. Didn't want to go in anymore so we continued chatting, found out it was like the groups first time experience to this kind of area and she just want to try stuff out, then she thanked me and went in to kiss me. Alcohol took over and we continued light Frenching. I suggested we move somewhere else and she told me where the nearest hotel was, I was so surprised, straight away walk there quickly.
Book a room, went in and the rest was history. She start stripping so I follow and then started the love making. Pumped her full of sperm twice before we both KO-ed till the next morning, and went for 1 more round of slow love making before we showered. When I come out I happen to see her wallet on the floor with the rest of her underwear, so I pick up and saw her student ID, she is 17! My youngest creampie target. Found a student cumbucket FB, and meet up from time to time regularly. My greatest achievement so far.
Not worth getting stroke on backside. Can't remember the legal age is 16 or 18?
Old 21-09-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
Not worth getting stroke on backside. Can't remember the legal age is 16 or 18?
Consensual i think 16. But that is provided she dont cry rape thereafter
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1