The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2019, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vteng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Eastern Shan State

Special Regions 2 and 4. Have you been? Do you know anyone who has been? From what I have heard, there is a lot of activity going on there, but only for the Chinese.
Old 04-09-2019, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Eastern Shan State

Quote:
Originally Posted by vteng View Post
Special Regions 2 and 4. Have you been? Do you know anyone who has been? From what I have heard, there is a lot of activity going on there, but only for the Chinese.
Activities have and many many.

Hahaha you very funny leh want to go to forbidden regions for foreigners.
Are you going there for arms or drugs business with warlords?
Old 04-09-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vteng View Post
Special Regions 2 and 4. ......e.
You mean kokang, Muse and Mongla.
Old 04-09-2019, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

SR 2&4 are buffer zones. In terms of accessibility, 4 is better than 2. Inside 2, there is nothing much going unless you are going there to do humanitarian works like putting off the grid electrical supply in a school, or bring a load of blankets and mossie nets. That type of place you can catch the latest strain of malaria. The usual ‘interstate’ checks may not apply because you need to be smuggled in. If you want a taste of ‘game meat’ there are a lot of easier places to try a Wa girl like nearby SR 4. I think it has to do with history. SR 4 is established for a few things. Illicit wild animal trade, life or otherwise. There are so many aphrodisiac wild game parts like a penis of some Burmese bird, mammal, amphibian, reptile bla bla bla. Then there is the human exotic game too. You have a dozen or two tribal groups to sample from, some are mountain people who came down lowland towns to trade. Historically many are from Tibet. They follow the migration route to present day southern China, vietnam, Burma, Laos and Thailand. This place which is under Kentung is so exotic I suspect there people groups still have not seen civilisation. Because of the wildlife trade, some of the tribal gals are lured, tricked or cajoled into the flesh trade. I think you maybe attracted to this game meat. If you are, the Burmese/Thai or Laotian Borders is a better bet. But if you are still insistent, bring along a guide with a car. It is not cheap but your guide will help you clear all the check points. If there is a ‘fight’, then your trip will be cut short as advised by your guide. The other two vices located in those SR are drugs( synthetic or otherwise) and bordertown gambling catering to the Chinese. In SR4, Mongla is a bounded town, and when you step in, it is as if you are in China. Vice like gambling is like a magnet for other vices since you can follow the money trail. Initially, turfs are curved out because of the opium. Militia groups are developed to protect the illegal drug. You can barter for blocks of these for say your AK47s and RPGs. So illicit arm trades is important in these cowboy lands. And guess what happen to the chinese gamblers who can’t pay their debts. The syndicates are like well oiled machines. They just bring them into safe houses, call the victims’ families using chinese SIM cards( yes, in Mongla you can), just say your Wa friends will cut off the victims kkj can already. So welcome to wild Wild West, and happy chionging because you get a kick from your intrepid travel. But if you ask me, maybe not worth it unless you need a bragging right for being there. You may get a badge of honor but the risk outweighs the benefits
Old 04-09-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
SR 2&4 are buffer zones. In terms of accessibility, 4 is better than 2.....ts
So can we go Mongla via kengtung.

I am actually very puzzled.
I tried once trying to go mongla via maesai tachiliek but tachiliek immigration didn't give me clearance to proceed anywhere out of tachiliek, without the clearance chop in our immigration card, no bus will take us. It was in this journey that I met a pretty maesai girl. I still maintain contact with her. She told me she got no problem riding her motorcycle all the way to Mongla. This is puzzling me. How come she , a Thai citizen, can go whilst we can't. It's very difficult for me to ask this Thai girl because she v poor English and I can't speak Thai.
Old 04-09-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
But if you ask me, maybe not worth it unless you need a bragging right for being there. You may get a badge of honor but the risk outweighs the benefits
Well said!
Strictly for adrenalin seekers only.
Just like USA war veterans receiving purple heart medals for risking their lives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Forget about going to Mongla from Tachilek.
Too many unknown factors and far (250KM).
The mountain roads in Myanmar, Cambodia and Laos are atrocious!
Old 04-09-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I am actually very puzzled.
I tried once trying to go mongla via maesai tachiliek but tachiliek immigration didn't give me clearance to proceed anywhere out of tachiliek, without the clearance chop in our immigration card, no bus will take us. It was in this journey that I met a pretty maesai girl. I still maintain contact with her. She told me she got no problem riding her motorcycle all the way to Mongla. This is puzzling me. How come she , a Thai citizen, can go whilst we can't. It's very difficult for me to ask this Thai girl because she v poor English and I can't speak Thai.
Some thai or people without papers live in Thailand. Not sure specifically about the Maesai girl but I suspect she is of Burmese or China origins. The border is very porous and I have seen Burmese rice smuggled into Thailand and were labeled as thai rice or sold at a discount to the premium thai rice. She can be a thai citizen with special permit because of her ethnicity or/and origin.

I am not sure now but I went to Mongla from Tachilek some 10 years ago. In Mae Sai. I went to the photocopy shop to get a lot or passport photo taken. Just tell the shop keeper you need them to go into Myanmar thro the Tachilek border. My thai guides don’t need to go thro the process but I left my passport at the Myanmar/Tachilek immigration check point and paid some money and before I knew we are already in Tachilek. It is like sg/Jb Only this border is separated by a Longkang of a river. My itinerary destination was originally Wa country but ended up in Mongla. Back to the border. I was issued a document with my photo pasted on it to collect chops at I think about 11 check points from Tachilek to Mongla. I spent the nite in Tachilek while my guides arrange for a driver and car to take us upcountry. I do not know now but then the road is very terok with potholes trying to eat up your car or give it a flat. So go to break journey in Kentung town for the night. When I finally arrived, was told by my guides cannot go into Wa land because there was a fight going on, so no choice got to recee Mongla instead. That time after entering into Burma radio silent till reached Mongla then changed chinese SIM card then got connection to the rest of the world. I never tried going in from Yunnan or Nagaland into Burma before but only if I itchy backside then will try.

I ever gone into the interiors of China by river from Kunming but that is another story. With so many dams on the mekong upstream nowadays, I doubt got chances now retrace the same route. There is one route I always wanted to try. Maybe two or three. One is the Andaman Sea route. It is going to be like the start point from Langkawi or Phuket then skirt along the coast into Burma. It is like retracing the human migration route along the leg covering the Andaman Seas
Old 04-09-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Well said!
Strictly for adrenalin seekers only.
Just like USA war veterans receiving purple heart medals for risking their lives.

Forget about going to Mongla from Tachilek.
Too many unknown factors and far (250KM).
The mountain roads in Myanmar, Cambodia and Laos are atrocious!
Spoken like a veteran Indochina explorer! You know what I want to do? Drop into the north eastern Indian autonomous regions. I want to try Mizo girls in Mizoram. Little India, Sg got but must be itchy backside, go there then more shiok
Old 04-09-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Some thai or peolabele........She can be a thai citizen with special permit because of her ethnicity or/and origin.

I am not sure now but I went to Mongla from Tachilek some 10 years ago. In Mae Sai. I went to the photocopy shop to get a lot or ........o Burma radio silent till reached MSeas
Maybe those Thai people in Maesai do hv special permission to go Myanmar eg to do business etc..........

Seems like u also an adventurous person. 10yrs ago shld be quite interesting in mongla. How was the night life scenes.

These are some pictures of mongla I get from the internet.

Old 04-09-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Spoken like a veteran Indochina explorer! You know what I want to do? Drop into the north eastern Indian autonomous regions. I want to try Mizo girls in Mizoram. Little India, Sg got but must be itchy backside, go there then more shiok
Nice...... I also love to go to these type of places.....Interesting n adventurous.
These Mizoram people have fair skin......Look like Chinese too.

Some photos of Mizoram People

Old 04-09-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

We have many indiana jones here. Chia yew!

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

Thank you

Last edited by nitecrawllerr; 04-09-2019 at 07:01 PM.
Old 04-09-2019, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Since you're such a daredevil you should try entering the disputed Kashmir region!

You may even get to lim kambing milk teh with fugitive Taliban chieftains or fire some RPG rockets for entertainment!
More kick then fring mini rocket below your waist!
Old 04-09-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Since you're such a daredevil you should try entering the disputed Kashmir region!

You may even get to lim kambing milk teh with fugitive Taliban chieftains or fire some RPG rockets for entertainment!
Quite true. Why venture to a place where civil war is ongoing? Better to die cock stand than blown to pieces.

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

Thank you
Old 04-09-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe those Thai people in Maesai do hv special permission to go Myanmar eg to do business etc..........
That time 20 RMB per pop. Nightlife nothing fanciful, just plain vanilla xxxx
Old 04-09-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:

Army time got fire a lot of small lockets. Those 81 mm like $400 a piece I think.

India cannot go too many times, because your stomach must be stronger than your kkj. Beside, if you take a plane full of ABNN, you are DOA. I have a stomach for adventure but Kashmir, Taliban and RPGs are way way above my head. Ask Lambo, he is up to the challenge. At the moment I find fun in hunting for pint size pinays

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1