The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
zackiro3979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do girls actually enjoy giving bj?

My partner blows me while she uses a vibrator to pleasure herself.

I find it damn hot. Especially when she said the vibrator is distracting her from stopping the BJ.

You guys should try! Spice up the sex life!

teeheehee..
Old 21-09-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
Aria is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
How about we do a 69?? Haha but if you prefer being eaten out more I would love the pleasure of doing that
Woo oh my.. am I being swiped right here? Haha
Old 21-09-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
kitoface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria View Post
Took a look at my own female part, asked myself if I would lick my puss, answer is no, no doubt rubbing it feels nice.. therefore wouldn’t expect a guy to go down on me. Or maybe I haven’t met the ‘godly tongue’ yet

Just my personal point of view
Try first then you'll know
Old 21-09-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I like to wake lil dickie up with a blow and stop, like 欲擒故纵, light up the ‘passion’, make him want more!

But if it’s just blowing him, let him cum and that’s that, then no! Should be a 2 way thingy. Cannot spell FUN without U haha

I think it’s also meeting the right playful person, foreplay and coitus should be enjoyable together and not feel like it’s a chore.

Took a look at my own female part, asked myself if I would lick my puss, answer is no, no doubt rubbing it feels nice.. therefore wouldn’t expect a guy to go down on me. Or maybe I haven’t met the ‘godly tongue’ yet

I may not have godly tongue but can audition for you to try.
Got quite a bit of training
Old 21-09-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

If i m a ger, i would

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-09-2019, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 14
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
some girls they don't make u go wash but they got wet tissue to wipe it clean first before sucking it.
I usually put up with the odour... never thought about wet tissue... but that's a very good idea in Singapore or in summer.
Old 22-09-2019, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 5
cherrylipsrina is a Helpful and Caring Samstercherrylipsrina is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I like how it grows in my mouth... 🤭
Old 26-09-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 0
DaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I like to wake lil dickie up with a blow and stop, like 欲擒故纵, light up the ‘passion’, make him want more!

But if it’s just blowing him, let him cum and that’s that, then no! Should be a 2 way thingy. Cannot spell FUN without U haha

I think it’s also meeting the right playful person, foreplay and coitus should be enjoyable together and not feel like it’s a chore.

You want to have a free trial of my 'godly tongue' ?
🤞😘😍
Old 26-09-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 0
DaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrylipsrina View Post
Let's have it both way.
You try on how my 'water melon vine' grows in your mouth, while I let you have a free trial of my 'godly tongue' ?

🤞😘😍
Old 26-09-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrylipsrina View Post
Those luscious lips of yours must surely make the cock grow rapidly in girth and length...many dicks are twitching at the thought of your lips wrapped around them!
Old 26-09-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
Aria is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaXiGua View Post
You want to have a free trial of my 'godly tongue' ?
🤞😘😍
Freebies usually don’t function very well, thank you for your generous offer! Haha

Damn! Should have copyright ‘godly tongue’
Old 26-09-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 5
BuddingSpring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My ex occassionally gives me a BJ but did tell me she doesnt like it, because the taste of our sperm. Did paint her once and didnt like her juice as well. I guess wearing a condom settles the issue since no taste, but for guys, not as shiok. So, we would normally just make out and do a 69 when both of us are very high and into the mood.
Old 26-09-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddingSpring View Post
My ex occassionally gives me a BJ but did tell me she doesnt like it, because the taste of our sperm. Did paint her once and didnt like her juice as well. I guess wearing a condom settles the issue since no taste, but for guys, not as shiok. So, we would normally just make out and do a 69 when both of us are very high and into the mood.
Dont quite understand u bro...say u don't like to lick for each other down under...then y still carry on do a 69 with each other ???...with the helmet on or not ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-09-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

One of my ex gf told me she doesnt go down on me often because she has a small mouth. I think she does have a small mouth BUT i dont have a big dick at all. Yet she frigging begged me to go down on her.
I went down on her because it really turned her on. Me, not really. Stuff my face there with all the pubes rubbing against my mouth and penetrating my nose. I only do it because i love to hear her moan and all.
So if a girl gives u a BJ, i am sure she is out to please u more than she like the taste of dicks in her mouth. just my opinion.
Old 26-09-2019, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 12
westendgirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i only do it with my FB cos he licks me just the way i like it. Blowing, i m a neutral as blowing is part of the act. So only will do and enjoy with the one who can return the favour.

"a FB is what is left of a lover, after the love had been extracted"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1