The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking a chiobu yoga babe

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 21-09-2019, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! please share more updates soon.
Old 11-12-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pls continue! Support!

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 11-12-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
testeresult deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, please update soon!
Old 11-12-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by testeresult View Post
Very nice story TS, please update soon!
Omg!.. TS has been missing for 2 mths oredi......the guys here r getting blue balls waiting for his next update ... hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-12-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Omg!.. TS has been missing for 2 mths oredi......the guys here r getting blue balls waiting for his next update ... hehe
He is learning yoga ... 还没出关
Old 13-12-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no, it comes to the most sexciting part with a screeching halt.

Looking forward to the next update.
Old 05-11-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 13
beloving deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any new updates after a 2-year hiatus?
Old 05-11-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ahboy1995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue!!
Old 05-11-2021, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 6
JordanHendo14 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJordanHendo14 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wishing for TS to continue too
Old 08-11-2021, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

you wish to find a chiobu, can try pong in sugarbook, perhaps you have the luck for your night
Old 08-11-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
contd..

I reach around and started massaging her nipples again. She moaned, turned on clearly, which gave me confidence to prop her up on the couch looking out of the window (on her knees) and pull her lovely young butt back towards me.

I had to kneel also, spreading her smooth cunt from the rear and watching her lovely petals open. Gently rubbing her outer pussy lips area , it was naturally moist, and i leaned forward. The taste, mix of her skin flavour, sweat from the dance floor, and her moistness, was delicious, as i licked a little more, the length of her smooth parted pussy. She moaned, louder, gripping the couch, and it sounded so good, her pussy tasted so good too.

As I spread and buried my face and tongue deeper against her pussy from behind, i also gently spread her butt cheeks wider. No resistance, as i gently circled my finger around her butthole.. and slowly inserted the tip, my cock throbbing as she moaned even louder to having her ass stimulated (some girls of course, dont like at all)

My face slowly moved from her pussy, to kiss her inner thigh, licking it somewhat hungrily, as i slowly slipped my index finger deeper into Sharmaine's super tight butt hole, really not able to get any further than the first joint.

contd..
i love nipple massaging too, is easier to let me have the feeling
Old 08-11-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster

yoga choibu able to many sex position, hard one also no problem
Old 08-11-2021, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
Working out in the gym with my big tummy, awaiting for more juicy stories
become fitter will let you gain many butterflies around you
Old 08-11-2021, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
contd..

As I opened the door and we walked into the room, I decided to kiss her again, this time a lot of tongue, near the door. I guess she wasn't as interested as i thought in looking at view from the window, as she returned my kiss, allowing me to pull her tube top down again and reveal her cute little perky boobs. We kissed some more, as i pressed her petite slim body against the wall, more forcefully groping her little handful boobs and pulling her nipples gently. She moaned into my mouth as i did, as i brought her hand to my crotch area, my johnson well erect and tenting my pants.

I wanted to see her pussy and i unbuttoned her fitted pants, and she didn't resist. I slipped my hand down her pants, and felt her underwear, very small, maybe a g-string... my fingers with barely enough room, pushed underneath her g-string, under her pants (it was a tight fit) and felt her millenial cunt, bald and smooth, under that g-string. I was keen leh, to get those pants off, and i unzipped a zipper at the side (i wondered how they were so fitted even after unbuttoning!!) and yanked them down. Those smooth, tan legs, i remember from the gym, but first time i saw her in undies, a tiny black g-string.

S: "wow you move fast Mister" . she laughed. You know I dont usually do this. and of course no sex on the first date.

Bros, i'm no lady's man, but now old man and after 20 years of girlfriends, str, ltr, fb, FL, ML, ML to FB, CL meetups, angmoh pussy on dating app, i know this line means "you play your cards right, we will be fucking"

I just say "yeah, i do" nothing too profound leh. My focus now was to slip her pants off, and also her tiny g-string. Her light tan skin tone was the same under that g-string, bald, baby smooth cunt, no sign of even stubble. I cupped her cunt, feeling a silky softness and she smiled.

S: "Do you always move so fast with girls?"

Me: "Only if they are nice to me" .. she laughed again

Cupping her cunt and gently rubbing her pussy lips from the outside, i felt she was already soaking. i imagined she hadn't fucked for a while because of her internship and bf in sg (which she randomly mentioned earlier, even though i thougth she was single) .. so this night out was making her horny.

She still had her lowered tube top on, as we kissed again and i gently started rubbing her smooth pussy lips. My index finger slipped in, slowly, but easily because of the silky wetness. But she was incredibly tight, grasping my index finger like a tight glove.. and as she moaned, loudly, my other hand roughly gripped a firm, gym toned butt cheek.. as I thought about how to bring her closer to the bed, and my mouth closer to her pussy.

contd..
the girl is shhy and excited on your fast action, thats why she asks like that
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1