The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 6
Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Short story after my graduation

This story contains 90% truth of my life and the names are changed.

This happen last year where I graduated from my school. I was a bit slack that I didn't do much searching for job during my final semester.

I didn't have job for months and it was Chinese New year and we went to relatives house for visit and they kept asking what job I had and my mum faked my employment status so we don't lose face to my other cousins.

I was desperate in finding job as I need money as well since my mum cut my allowance after I graduated.

My bf found a job even before he graduated and I was proud but at the same time feeling depress as I couldn't find a job

After Chinese New year I tot everything clam down but my mum kept nagging me to find a job asap

I tried a lot of companies but didn't get shortlisted.

I was bored and desperate for money, I happen to met a friend who share the same date as me for not finding a job, but able to get income.

I was curious so I call her out for a drink to see what good deal she is doing.

The following day, we met at Starbucks and had a drink and Jolene told me that she is doing great and now she can enjoy life with good income.

I was envy and asked her what did she do, at first she told me she do sales but I wasn't convince and I kept pressing her and finally she told me that she got herself a sugar daddy and ask me not to tell her bf (whom is also my uni friend)

I was shocked. Unable to say anything as this is clearly betrayal to her bf. She told me not to tell her bf and I promised her.

Then after she know my situation, she suggested me to give it a try to see if I like it.

I hesitated as this is kind of like selling body, I told her

But she assure me that it is not, is more like having a daddy to support you financially and the sex portion is like a duty to please your dad, just like how you please your bf.

I told her we haven't reach that stage yet..

Jolene: then you should use this chance to train. With a cheeky smile on her face.

She told me that she has some lobang if I wanted to try and some of the guys are super rich, but not that young.

I told her I will consider
Old 10-09-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 6
Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Short story after my graduation

Went back to my house and got jagged by my mum again for not having a job and just slacking around

The nagging continues until I told her that I found a job, a sales job. Then I can see her relieve that I finally found a job and celebrate for me by cooking a good meal.

She asked about my company and when I started work, so I told her (fake one of course) and will start next Monday.

After the good meal, I told my bf as well since my mum will tell him eventually so might as well. And he was happy for me as well.

After saying goodnight to my bf, I lie on the bed, unable to sleep as I was hesitant to take up this job.

I was wide awake until next morning then I decided to drop Jolene a message that I will join.

Jolene took a while to reply as she just woke up at her sugar daddy place (well they must have good action all night) that asking me to take a few pictures of myself and ask for my size.

Undeestood what she meant and I quickly send her some of my picture.

Jolene reply that the picture not good enough... Asking me to wear uniform if I have or some bikini picture so that the customer will know what they are choosing.

I manage to find my secondary school uniform and took a bikini shot as well and send it to her

She told me to wait for awhile if successful, she will let me know. I waited to see if there is any acceptance and shortly around 15mins later, she replied me that there is one sugar daddy that interested in me and wish to meet me in person. The sugar daddy will pay for this Meetup and if I don't like I can reject.

I accepted and will be meeting this sugar daddy this afternoon. I prepare myself and went down to meet my first ever sugar daddy.

I reached the meeting place and then I saw my sugar daddy came after verifying that I am the person.

He is rather old, he was like in his 50s but doesn't seems to be rich, I was hesitated to continue but before I wanting to leave, he told me what I needed in terms of cash. I stay calm and decided to ask for a figure that normal grad won't be able to earn and didn't know that he agreed.

Straight away he pass me a stake of bills and asked if this is enough.

I nodded
Old 10-09-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

Nice thread cumming up, will camp for the next update
Old 10-09-2019, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice start, another supporter here.
Old 10-09-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Dallaza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start sis, do continue
Old 10-09-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
sexdonut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too!!
Old 10-09-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Good start. It will be interesting to get the sugar-baby's POV first hand. Looking forward to the update soon.....
Old 10-09-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
FollowAss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like a nice story, please continue TS
Old 11-09-2019, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 11-09-2019, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 11-09-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can't wait for the story to continue. Hmmm... after she got the money... what he want from her ?
Old 11-09-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1942 / Power: 15
harper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant future

Nice build up. Waiting for more
Old 12-09-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Great start here, please write more.
Old 12-09-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 12-09-2019, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1