The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2019, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
SpikeTitan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Freelance on Tinder

Anyone encountered freelance girls on Tinder before? There is this girl going by the name of FeiFei asking for $80/2 hour. Are these legit or probably scam? Phone number is +852 Hong Kong and they use whatsapp to chat. Instead of being direct, she likes to talk about other things but not sex. I have been out of action for a while and not up to date with these.
Old 21-09-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Freelance on Tinder

tinder is not bad to hunt local girls. lot of local milf there.
Old 21-09-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Too good to be true. Likely they ask for payment first and disappear
Old 21-09-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

now they move to dating apps??? lol

That happen in Michat also same old trick scam

from HK from Taiwan also have
Old 21-09-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

Ask for payment first I sure delete them. At least can immediately filter them. Worse is reach the place then say need to buy things to meet. Waste my time nia. Just check the photos she sent, all stolen online. Will play with her awhile then expose. Still say help her take sexy photo for extra free sex time. Lol wth. Tinder ok but my match mostly non locals or way below average looks.
Old 21-09-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2751 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

It's not about payment. It's not about sex. In fact, someone I know kena (not Ddog bcos Ddog not desperate) Fake profile, fake photo. No HK gal looks like that save for China.
She will quote 80/2 hour, exactly as TS mentioned.
The Honkie girl will ask the guy to strip naked on whatsapp etc, after knowing the guy from Tinder in pretext of phone sex. She will get his info, stats and even home address like she's interested in him .
Thereafter, she will give address for the sex in Woodlands and promised to do more extras as discussed. Then... will message the victim, threatening to reveal his naked videos, if not... she will send gruesome murders and killing purportedly done by her gang and some sort of black magic to curse him. IF, a certain amount is not paid to her bank.
There's no such thing as free lunch, moreover being approached by a girl for no reason (98% scam)
Old 21-09-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster

Thanks for the heads up ddog! She just keep asking when I will 'go over' to her place but didnt request for any stripping. Guess I will drop them since it sounds risky as I do not know what type of blackmail they are up to.
Old 21-09-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 13
JoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to behold

Cb la . This scammer stay same block as me.

My distance i get is 200metres away..

+852 6296 3095

Profile picture is a girl in white now. Previous was a girl pulling her hair.

Starting talk like very cocky. Then afterwards still to pester u to book her...
Old 21-09-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1942 / Power: 15
harper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant future

Have u encountered profiles in wechat asking u to chat with them using line or their given whatsapp number, funny as they said they dun response in wechat...sounds fishy.
Old 22-09-2019, 01:00 AM
Samster

The way they say things is very inconsistent and contradict what they say. One moment they say not free and after 2 minutes they say they are free when you wanna book them. Drop all of them already. Painful talking to them. Apparently I think they are a syndicate cause when I expose one of them, the rest all disappear too.
Old 30-09-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 11
Shotoku is a splendid one to beholdShotoku is a splendid one to beholdShotoku is a splendid one to beholdShotoku is a splendid one to beholdShotoku is a splendid one to beholdShotoku is a splendid one to beholdShotoku is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeTitan View Post
Thanks for the heads up ddog! She just keep asking when I will 'go over' to her place but didnt request for any stripping. Guess I will drop them since it sounds risky as I do not know what type of blackmail they are up to.
It’s a bait, scam, etc. probably.
Fake photos might be used. Sometimes these are overseas operators. Please be careful.

Newer platform or apps does not reduce these sort of things. Once encountered before, no sex chat, but the ‘fake’ boss still attempt to scam, ask me buy the app cards and show them the codes to verify before meeting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1