The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2013, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 15
iSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post
The experience and memory I have in HCMC can be describe with just one word.

PRICELESS

Wah you sure or not got elly this kind of quality? I also wanna go .
Old 10-07-2013, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
known as lau de and nuong de

it is vu de nuong
Old 10-07-2013, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever897 View Post
Hi guys. Can anyone advise on the best timing, or maybe operating timing of
Most of.the massage shop, bbbj shop ? I need some day time.activity.
By the.way I will be there on 13. Anyone.there.that wants to.meet up ?

there are many types of massage places,which type do u mean??

as for bbbj places,10am shld be fine as the gals will finish their make up by then.

some bbbj places in Q.7 is open 24 hours and i just went to one last night at 4am...
Old 10-07-2013, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1082 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasShrugged View Post
Ok thanks for info..
If 1 person can finish whole lamb stew??
unless chef already have others who wanted to eat this herbal stew lamb dish then he may served you some...last friday, our group of 6 pax pre-ordered but then 5 person turned up to eat and one absentee...but the chef told me another person ordered exactly the same dishes as we ordered for 5 person...so we had 5 person and 4 dishes but we cannot finished the herbal lamb stew...we packed the balance to the bia om and let the gals eat...bro merobok ate the lamb stew in bia om...

you see this chef is a friend of mine and will want us to try out his new dishes...two new dishes namely

1. pig kidney fried with eggs omelete - the kidney is fresh and tender stir fried and wrapped in egg omelete

2. spicy malay rice cooked with seafood - the rice fried just like fried rice but the spicy sauce and seafood give the fried rice a local malay dish flavours

i found the 2 new dishes refreshing and can be served daily upon client requests or recommendations...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-07-2013, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 0
superhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of light

a pity i couldnt join h88 as i have my own programs. nxt time..
Old 10-07-2013, 02:16 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deityofcheong View Post
overall the 2 nights was damn fun with me being the noob getting alot of pointers/tips from the seniors especially the chief.
thank you for sharing story...now you knew what you missing for the past one month...

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
it is vu de nuong
oh thank you...cam on nhieu...

Quote:
Originally Posted by superhuman View Post
a pity i couldnt join h88 as i have my own programs. nxt time..
invited you to join our dinner but you couldn't...always next time...

Old 10-07-2013, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 13
AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
unless chef already have others who wanted to eat this herbal stew lamb dish then he may served you some...last friday, our group of 6 pax pre-ordered but then 5 person turned up to eat and one absentee...but the chef told me another person ordered exactly the same dishes as we ordered for 5 person...so we had 5 person and 4 dishes but we cannot finished the herbal lamb stew...we packed the balance to the bia om and let the gals eat...bro merobok ate the lamb stew in bia om...
Thanks for info bro. Wil try up merobok when recovered..
Old 10-07-2013, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1723 / Power: 20
fcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant future

finally its back with fun n sharing... keep it rolling... I'll be BACK!!!
Old 10-07-2013, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1723 / Power: 20
fcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by comfortjoo View Post
hi ts can u share the address of the 2 new dishes pls ts.

1. pig kidney fried with eggs omelete - the kidney is fresh and tender stir fried and wrapped in egg omelete

2. spicy malay rice cooked with seafood
jus few pages back the address was posted... did u miss it purposely???
Old 10-07-2013, 07:37 PM
Samster

AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcukger View Post
I was about to post what you posted...
Old 10-07-2013, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcukger View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasShrugged View Post
I was about to post what you posted...
obviously this chap has a different agenda similar to clone...or rather he is clone in disguise...trying to get newbies to pm him for food that served in public places...what is there to hide..

newbies...please follow my signature for restaurants...dun need to follow another newbie who just register recently...avoid getting con...

if you need addresses for restaurants...pls post here or google to find...

Old 10-07-2013, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 15
iSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by comfortjoo View Post
there's a new rest in q1 too opened by a singaporean man. i happened to walk pass and 2 man talking hokkien. i ask them and they said they open the rest.

rest name is QUAN 033.
THE OWNER IS DESMOND. he so fat. con heo. hehe
THE FOOD VERY CHEAP
BEST IS THE LAU GHE. ONLY 160K VND.

anyone need add can PM me.

Want to say just say still need to pm? Act like it is some sacred places need to pay entrance fee. If not willing to share then don't waste time posting
Old 10-07-2013, 11:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Dusk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bros,

I just want to share info that motor bike pimps girls have lousy service.
I have walk around 91 hai ba trung and there are not much pretty babes there. So I end up with motorbike pimps n I chose 1 girl back to hotel after negotiation for 2 mil for overnight . Also, I paid tips to the pimp for 200k vnd. In the hotel, I bonk the girl and its like she is a dead fish. So I Sianz Liao. Never ever try motor bike pimps.
Old 10-07-2013, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
Hi bros,

I have walk around 91 hai ba trung and there are not much pretty babes there. So I end up with motorbike pimps n I chose 1 girl back to hotel after negotiation for 2 mil for overnight . Also, I paid tips to the pimp for 200k vnd. In the hotel, I bonk the girl and its like she is a dead fish. So I Sianz Liao. Never ever try motor bike pimps.
You bonk motorbike girl!!!??? You better go and check for STD!

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 10-07-2013, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
Hi bros,

It's a known thing....
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread