The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 27-04-2017, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Starlight massage closed since last week due to having underage gals there after some investigation.
Old 28-04-2017, 01:34 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tgiftday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Attention*

I just had the worst experience in Batam. Took this girl from sri kandy. brought her back to hotel. treat her so nice and then we were drinking. all this was around 5pm. had ny first round and then i told her i want to sleep a while. woke up around 8pm and found girl and my sling bag missing. inside was my ipad, wallet (around 3 million rupiah) and my passport. i went back to sri kandy and the bloody owner came out and tell me that he will find the girl and call me back.

right now im stuck. first thing morning must go immigration. but i dont have any cash or atm. any bros in batam pls pm me.thanks
Old 28-04-2017, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgiftday View Post
Attention*

I just had the worst experience in Batam. Took this girl from sri kandy. brought her back to hotel. treat her so nice and then we were drinking. all this was around 5pm. had ny first round and then i told her i want to sleep a while. woke up around 8pm and found girl and my sling bag missing. inside was my ipad, wallet (around 3 million rupiah) and my passport. i went back to sri kandy and the bloody owner came out and tell me that he will find the girl and call me back.

right now im stuck. first thing morning must go immigration. but i dont have any cash or atm. any bros in batam pls pm me.thanks
You went to Batam, got a girl back to your room, left all your important stuff in the open and went to sleep after doing the deed. Then after realizing that she has stolen your stuffs, the first thing you can think of is to register yourself on SBF and ask bros over there to call you!

You definitely still have your mobile phone with you in order to access the intent without your iPad. Go to yesterday's posts and you will see the phone number for the Singapore Consulate in Batam that Nono had posted. They will assist you and make sure that you get home safely.
Old 28-04-2017, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Attention*

Damn, what an unfortunate things to happen. Hope everything will be ok bro.
Old 28-04-2017, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kaka12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Attention*

Hopefully everything alright
Old 28-04-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Attention*

LOL, ok ok.
Kindly PM me your (suddenly you have) account number, let me transfer $200 to you first

Please don't get me wrong, the money is not because I believe your story but an award for your great ideas

Weird though, she didn't manage to find your mobile phone...
Hehehe

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 28-04-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
You went to Batam, got a girl back to your room, left all your important stuff in the open and went to sleep after doing the deed. Then after realizing that she has stolen your stuffs, the first thing you can think of is to register yourself on SBF and ask bros over there to call you!
Aiyo,brother...the bro must've gone 2 btm mani times b4,& must be super lau jiao aldy. There4 mani travelling SOP becm not impotent & take 4 granted. But lao jiao need face ma,so reg a new acct 4 help lor. Or mayb tat lau jiao hv no good rep in original nick,ask 4 help nobody will hew him.

Like me like tat,if i ask 4 help if in trouble in btm,i tink aso no one will hew me.But if pple like nono,miumiu,blackpage,newyorker,hawkeye,bfomf5 tis type of true contributors ask 4 help,sure mani bros here queue up 2 help.

i suddenly r'ber nono ever said b4 got 3 thgs tat MUST NEVER EVER go missing during travelling,wat is tat leh? Brother nono,nw is the time u can repeat & repeat & repeat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
You definitely still have your mobile phone with you in order to access the intent without your iPad. Go to yesterday's posts and you will see the phone number for the Singapore Consulate in Batam that Nono had posted. They will assist you and make sure that you get home safely.
I tink he aldy did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Damn, what an unfortunate things to happen. Hope everything will be ok bro.
i aso hope everythg is ok 4 the bro,once a long while,sure got smthg like tat happen 2 unwary or over confident bros. Last year is the bro name donkan,follow by a bro in Jakarta who kena hospital-body-search @ airport wit aso sm money go missing,now tis 1. Look like ramadan is reli nearby,ppl tere r desperate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Kindly PM me your (suddenly you have) account number, let me transfer $200 to you first
brother,he aldy say his atm card aso missing la...

Quote:
...no atm card hw 2 withdraw cash wen u trfr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Weird though, she didn't manage to find your mobile phone...
Hehehe
Mani btm lau jiao has more than 1 phone,i aso cary 2 hp wen travel 2 btm 4 convenient. 1 branded HP is 4 Sg no. ,another lousy 1 is 4 indo no. ,so probably his other lousy HP the ger thief no like.

Nw, I onli look 4ward 2 knw the ger's name in Sri kandy joint here & wat the OKT or boss tere gng 2 do abt tis incident.

Hopefully it's not like last time agn, got a bro suddenly cm here say his fren kena bed bugs in a btm hotel rm but in the end nvr say which hotel. Left the info half hanging. Tat 1 confirm is a spam. Even i aso knw hw 2 talk like tat. Simply reg a new sbf act & then say bad thgs without givin ppl a chance 2 verify.

i not askin 4 poof hor,but at least mus give a more complete info 2 give others a chance 2 verify its authenticity ma.
Old 28-04-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

At least he still have a phone that can access Internet. Worst come worst, can still sell it for return ferry ticket money. Hope he got things fixed and return to Singapore safely.

He still under moderation, can send pm? Else how to meet up Bros that pm him if only one way communication.
Old 28-04-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
.....Formosa KTV is a place for girls. It may be at higher price but need some luck and chance to get a right one.
Thanks for sharing your opinion,there are 2 groups of girls in Alishan KTV,one group does overnight booking, one group don't. If I am into Batam KTVs,i will almost definitely pick those girls who are not doing booking and try to convince them to do so,hehehe...Alishan girls and King's girls were my plan B and plan C respectively when all else fail for me in finding the right girls in Batam.

My plans, were modified from Blackpage's idea of Newton and Pacific disco hunting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
just that i don't recommend other to pay girls 300k for them to sit there quiet motionless.
If you need to book Alishan girls,there is no need to step into the KTV to spend money on drinks etc and you can book the girls direct. Its just that one will have to wait till around 730pm for business to start and maybe around 9pm to see a bigger range of girls. Just be caution during weekends,as there are likely to be not enough girls.

Even if you pay for the 300k seating fee and at the end of the night when you finally decide to book the girl you sat with,300k seating fee can be offset from the overnight booking fee if you talk to her mami. I doubt any bros here will allow the girls to sit motionless and quietly in the KTV room tho,hehehe...everyone will be busy. Oh,not forgetting the girls mobile communication devices were all temporary confiscated by their respective mamis when they sat with customers.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 28-04-2017, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
So Long no log in, a lot to catch up here😄
yea,i aso a lot 2 ketchup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I cannot forget the night I brought back two girls on high heels from Newton to Formosa, and we took 3 ojek (I spent 50k as for the taxi, but the fun was priceless).
U meanin is u & 2 ger share 1 ojek? If so, tat'd b fun,but if it's 2 ger 1 man & with 1 ojek each? Where's the fun?

i tht 50k 2 take a cab & getting a blowjob @ the back seat shld be more fun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutedf8 View Post
Is Hotel Swiss Belinn Batam girl friendly?
I'm planning for 3 nights stay. Will it be ok to bring different girls each day?
Btm hotel all unisex la. Boy or girl,men or women,even 'halflings' aso no restriction de.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
At least he still have a phone that can access Internet. Worst come worst, can still sell it for return ferry ticket money. Hope he got things fixed and return to Singapore safely.
Tis is good idea! But i tink price wn't be good if sell 2 the shops.

Quote:
He still under moderation, can send pm? Else how to meet up Bros that pm him if only one way communication.
i tink can ba.
Old 28-04-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

Heavy rain at Batam Centre.

Changed $500 at 9,500. XE rate is 9,546. Maybe can get better.

Called Silver Cab (+62 778 461000) to pick up at Mega Mall. North Door 1 is a good spot. It has a A&W inside and seems that driver should know this door. Mine called me asking whether I'm at A&W (pronounced Ah-Wei) door and if so, he'll enter immediately.

Now on the way to hotel.

Final taxi fare: 49,500 rp for about 7km (if I interpreted the meter correctly).

Last edited by miumiu6464; 28-04-2017 at 02:43 PM.
Old 28-04-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Tis is good idea! But i tink price wn't be good if sell 2 the shops.

i tink can ba.
Yes, price won't be good. That's for sure. What's more, we are foreigner.

Maybe it's just me. But I would prefer to exhaust my own resources before I ask for help.
Old 28-04-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Called Silver Cab (+62 778 461000) to pick up at Mega Mall. North Door 1 is a good spot. It has a A&W inside and seems that driver should know this door. Mine called me asking whether I'm at A&W (pronounced Ah-Wei) door and if so, he'll enter immediately.

Now on the way to hotel.

Final taxi fare: 49,500 rp for about 7km (if I interpreted the meter correctly).
Silver Cab can also pick you up from inside the ferry terminal just in case you are not aware, but I'm sure you know that already.. Hehe
Old 28-04-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Now on the way to hotel.

Bro miu I'm here, let's link up and walk walk see see
Old 28-04-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5528 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
U meanin is u & 2 ger share 1 ojek? If so, tat'd b fun,but if it's 2 ger 1 man & with 1 ojek each? Where's the fun?

i tht 50k 2 take a cab & getting a blowjob @ the back seat shld be more fun?
I wrote "and we took 3 ojek", so, yes, it was me and the two girls on 3 ojek, one per person.

Where is the fun? Three happy people (two with short skirts and high heels) raiding on the back of motorbikes along the streets from Newton to Formosa, with people staring at us, and especially the taxi driver who lost the ride for having requested 70k.

I doubt those girls would have been keen to give a BJ on the back of the taxi (we are in Indonesia, after all).
I also doubt that the girl who gave me the BJ on the back of the taxi, although shameless and brave enough, would have been keen to give it on the ojek, while me, her and the driver are all three on the bike.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1