The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 27-07-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 19
Trenz is one of the Best!Trenz is one of the Best!Trenz is one of the Best!Trenz is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wozzlegummich View Post
I am staying at Harmoni Hotel. Where can I get happy ending massage this morning?
it's still morning in btm nw,try walking 300m radius behind yr hotel. You'll find something. Harmoni in house massage will cost u as much as in Sg.
Old 27-07-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 19
Trenz is one of the Best!Trenz is one of the Best!Trenz is one of the Best!Trenz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Hotel 89 is about 110k for 1.5 hour massage. No specials, clean place. Please do Tip the girls. They work very hard.
Thks bro, for yr info.

May give this place a try if i'm staying 89 again. In house hotel massage usually quite ex,this 89 looks good to me.
Old 27-07-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
shaysoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
The best bbbj in batam is back in town. touch down yesterday.
Bro Pls PM me too
Old 27-07-2017, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 14
lynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to all

Dear Bros, my first virgin FR for Batam. Not a fruitful one though.
Hope To go Again though

With limited knowledge and continuous reading from this thread, i decided to go batam solo to explore a bit yesterday. Arrived at batam about 305pm and went to the taxi counter to get a taxi (green Colour) - quoted 50k, seems market rate. Reach hotel Formosa, checkin is smooth. Room is spacious and a bit run down (but given the price, its ok) so follow advise from bro go opp change money, gotten 9700.

A question here I saw the Harbour Bay terminal also got money changer. Seems better rate? Is it also advisable to change at there?

Anyway then walk to lucky plaza, wanted to buy a Sim.. like thousands of them haha. Anyhow choose one buy 1 simpati 30gb for 100k. Dunno got coned or not. Haha

Anyway back to hotel and try to figure out My plan. Wah the hotel wifi and my sim connection both very bad, I keep trying to connect to diff level one to get intermittent connection.
Any bro has recommendations to solve wifi problem? Ask them said they will check then it's the same.

Then with no wifi, use my adventurous self and the map provided by bro nono. Only manage to find happy 8. Went in, mami said got 1 young one, then 2 slightly older to choose. The rest is cui. Quoted 1.4juta for the young one. I said no really my cup of tea. I said I come back later around 7.mami did offer to cut to 1.2juta for the young one. But I said later.

Back to hotel and decided to try king massage. Went up to choose the girl from the book then order to room. 15 mins later the girl come , shit not the same, but still ok so let it go and massage. Massage is just ok given 2hr for 200k. At 45mins mark the girl, ask special. She quotes $50 for hj. Siao.. I reject straight, then after another 15mins she quote $30 I say no. Then from then on massage is downhill.

After 1.5hr. She said finished. I see she no mood I also no mood. I said ok leave.

Try to search again how to go different booking joint. Could not figure out how to go Sri kandy and kupu kupu. So decide to go back to happy 8. This time more selection,
Then I saw a girl but another local bro pick her also haiz.. so no find. The girl was offer at 1.3juta. I bargain till 1.1 already too bad left empty handed. Then walk around bit to see if I can get to anywhere but no it was 9pm . So decide to go relax massage. Haha totally clean massage but cheap.

After massage went back Hotel and trying to figure out how to go again. Then finally pop by alishan ktv. Saw not much girl so ended nothing and back to room and sleep

Virgin try seems not successful but it's ok . Just familiarise myself.

Any bro can kind share the location of booking joint like sri kandy, kupu kupu? Bro nono ones is good but can't find still. Any landmark near those so can use Google map to search. If not it's ok, will try agin next time
Old 27-07-2017, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynex123 View Post
Any bro can kind share the location of booking joint like sri kandy, kupu kupu? Bro nono ones is good but can't find still. Any landmark near those so can use Google map to search. If not it's ok, will try agin next time
I am curious that if you really couldn't navigate yourself to all those joint after a few tries, why don't you just take a cab to go?

Sad wei sleep alone in your first virgin trip.
Old 27-07-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster

lynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to all

Initially I ask hotel then cab driver how to go happy 8 but I like all
Don't understand my English so I gave up asking.. haha
Old 27-07-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaysoon View Post
Bro Pls PM me too
PM sent, on a side note I suggest maybe stay at hotel utama or hotel 18 or pagoda hotel or fragrance hotel all this hotels are walkable to atleast 4 joints (I lazy to count the rest, hehe). Also MP are all over that area, and it's cheap, u can also ask them to sent to your hotel like king massage also just like king massage they will open lion mouth but I doubt they will say $50 for hj. That area atleast u get 200k hj with top open.

I apologize if I offended anyone here.
Old 27-07-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Initially I ask hotel then cab driver how to go happy 8 but I like all
Don't understand my English so I gave up asking.. haha
Luckily they no undstd u...

(unluckily 4 the taxi drivers)
Old 27-07-2017, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Dear Bros, my first virgin FR for Batam. Not a fruitful one though.
Hope To go Again though
Its been a while since I last seen a virgin FR. Thank you for sharing.

Quote:
With limited knowledge and continuous reading from this thread, i decided to go batam solo to explore a bit yesterday. Arrived at batam about 305pm and went to the taxi counter to get a taxi (green Colour) - quoted 50k, seems market rate.
You may wish to try this if you are planning to go to Batam again and staying in Formosa, book your hotel directly via email or their website, get them to fetch you from Harbour Bay ferry terminal to hotel, cost 50k rupiah for a 2 way trip inclusive of sending you back to ferry terminal after your sexcursion end.

Quote:
Reach hotel Formosa, checkin is smooth. Room is spacious and a bit run down (but given the price, its ok) so follow advise from bro go opp change money, gotten 9700.
Mind if I ask, are you staying on a 3rd floor room?

Which money changer did you change your money at?

A little advise, avoid money changer at the 2 end of the block of building shown on the above picture. Try your luck at the middle few.

I am actually surprise you got only 9700/SGD on a Wednesday. (I was expecting somewhere about 9750 ,at least)

Quote:
A question here I saw the Harbour Bay terminal also got money changer. Seems better rate? Is it also advisable to change at there?
Only during CNY time ,ferry terminal rate will be better than those downtown. If I have friends who wish to change money at Ferry terminal,i would usually advise them to change in Singapore Arcade 2nd floor at Raffles place MRT station.

Quote:
Anyway then walk to lucky plaza, wanted to buy a Sim.. like thousands of them haha. Anyhow choose one buy 1 simpati 30gb for 100k. Dunno got coned or not. Haha
It would depend on your needs. Or are you are paying for what you don't need?

Quote:
Anyway back to hotel and try to figure out My plan. Wah the hotel wifi and my sim connection both very bad, I keep trying to connect to diff level one to get intermittent connection.
Any bro has recommendations to solve wifi problem? Ask them said they will check then it's the same.
1. Change room.

2. Avoid rooms that are nearer to the 4 corners of the whole building.

3. Get a 2nd floor room. (one of the reason why I ask if you are on the 3rd floor of the hotel)

Next time, request for a room with good wifi connection.

Quote:
Then with no wifi, use my adventurous self and the map provided by bro nono. Only manage to find happy 8. Went in, mami said got 1 young one, then 2 slightly older to choose. The rest is cui. Quoted 1.4juta for the young one. I said no really my cup of tea. I said I come back later around 7.mami did offer to cut to 1.2juta for the young one. But I said later.
You seems to bargain quite fiercely. I always advise my friends,do not allow bargaining hard to spoil their own mood.

Quote:
Back to hotel and decided to try king massage. Went up to choose the girl from the book then order to room. 15 mins later the girl come , shit not the same, but still ok so let it go and massage. Massage is just ok given 2hr for 200k. At 45mins mark the girl, ask special. She quotes $50 for hj. Siao.. I reject straight, then after another 15mins she quote $30 I say no. Then from then on massage is downhill.
Massage per hour is 110k. In anywhere,110k rupiah is good to test water. If the massage girl is good, then you extend...price will still be 200k for 2 hours. If massage is good, don't forget to tip a bit.

Let me share my incident which I tried many times.

I go for an hour massage 1st, I go for special service after the golden question (if price is good). After 1 hour up and special service,90% the girl is still in nude,...and if she is good,i extend another hour requesting her to remain nude during the massage. Work 90% of the time and end of session,i still "tip" her a little for remaining in nude during the extension.

Let's not forget I am a member of Formosa,i have a 15% off the menu price, which helps me save 30k rupiah. So end of the session,the extra hour massage-in-nude becomes free. And I will tip another extra if there are any extra VAS (value-added-service).

Quote:
After 1.5hr. She said finished. I see she no mood I also no mood. I said ok leave.
I usually avoid a 2 hour straight massage,unless its a foot reflexology session, whereby I will go for 1.5 hour (sometime 2 hours).

Quote:
Try to search again how to go different booking joint. Could not figure out how to go Sri kandy and kupu kupu. So decide to go back to happy 8. This time more selection,
Then I saw a girl but another local bro pick her also haiz.. so no find. The girl was offer at 1.3juta. I bargain till 1.1 already too bad left empty handed. Then walk around bit to see if I can get to anywhere but no it was 9pm . So decide to go relax massage. Haha totally clean massage but cheap.
Around 9pm and you still go Happy 8? Not a good idea. Imagine during that hour, if you were to go to Alishan straight instead.

Quote:
After massage went back Hotel and trying to figure out how to go again. Then finally pop by alishan ktv. Saw not much girl so ended nothing and back to room and sleep
Quote:
Virgin try seems not successful but it's ok . Just familiarise myself.
Wrong place,wrong timing bro.

My itinerary in the past as a beginner :

1. Arrive Harbour Bay early noon, head to hotel for check in.

2. After check-in and resting a bit,go "shopping" for girls. Once girls done ,request OKT to send girl to my room few hours later. If fail,just keep looking or can head back to rest up a bit.

3. Few hours of time for myself to buy groceries and perhaps a massage w/o special (unless price is right). I have a booking girl coming, so my bargaining chips were higher with my massage girl too as I do not NEED a "shot" so depserately.

4. By 7pm no girl,head straight to Alishan.

5. If still no girl, then need to bathe flower water. Call for a midnight massage from Kings and ends my night alone.

6. There are of course other options,which will lead to plan C , D and E.

Quote:
Remember this map bro....especially the 3 hotels. Formosa, Biz and Utama Hotel marked in RED.

Nagoya City Walk is behind Formosa Hotel. You already know how to go to Happy 8,Nagoya City Walk is behind a building (SIGA building) just opposite Happy 8 massage.

Once you can get to Nagoya City Walk Mall,the other end all the way downward will be Biz Hotel (you can always ask the people or security of the City Walk Mall building if not sure). Yes,you need to locate Biz Hotel....thereafter after reaching Biz Hotel, just follow the below walk through...... (and Utama Hotel will be your landmark)

( Click to show/hide )

Another solution, get a taxi who will collecting commission from booking joint to bring you there. But price of booking MAYBE higher if you do not bargain well.

Hope that helps you locate more booking joints and please do avoid quoting my whole long post.

Cheers and thanks!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 27-07-2017, 06:28 PM
Samster

Bro nono, thanks a lot for the pointer. actually it was not like desperately I need to get a girl. Since it was my first time, I play a little safe and also get familiar with the surrounding.

so replyiing you in sequence.
1. I was at 301. Shit the wifi suck. I will ask for better wifi connection room next time.
2. I went to the first shop next to linda massage.
3. The sim card.. I dont think i need that much but she told me thats the only one she have.
4. I did not bargain infact. first time there I actually dont really like the young girl she proposed. So i say maybe I come back later. But I stay there for 1 cigarette time. after that went i come up she rush out to offer me 1.2juta without even bargain.
5. I saw some bro wrote they did 2 hours massage so I follow suit on that one. Any Relax is clean massage? so is linda also clean? (sorry no time to try). Which are those with special + massage (excluding kings). Thanks for the pointer on massage strategy
6. Haha in fact not really 9 is actually 830pm. But I did found one i like but another bro got it. I wanted to go Alishan but I was like reading Alishan is min 1.6juta. I happen only left with 1.6juta after all the massage. So I just went up 11pm+ to take a look at the stock only.
7. Thanks for the itinerary and the landmark. Appreciate that.

I agree it was wrong time wrong place. But its alright. It was fun and always have 2nd time.
Old 27-07-2017, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trenz View Post
Thks bro, for yr info.

May give this place a try if i'm staying 89 again. In house hotel massage usually quite ex,this 89 looks good to me.
I always stay in Hotel 89 the massage is good but if u are going on weekends u have to book the time slot in advance.
Old 27-07-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Finally, I understand that the physical aggression was against the Uber driver and not against the passenger. Trust me, should anyone would even try to do such a thing to me, it does not matter if I am in Batam or in Singapore, I will not just sit and hope. The respect from people is something we earn.
Sg govt knws sm sgrean can b quite ignorant wen ovrsea,tat's y tere's a sg consultate in btm 4 their emergency use.

U ever hear b4 sm young sgrean demanding for absolution in btm & in other travel countries? I meanin those who kept looking for 'must be abolutely sure' type or they cannot do anythg lor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I am in my office 10.000 km away. Maybe you are sitting in "MY" room...? I feel stabbed after reading your post.
At least, send us the photos... (there is no smiley icon here for "melancholy")
plz let me guess wat r u doing in btm the last time round after yr inside taxi bj.....

Old 28-07-2017, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
iloabbl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One stupid question -- what is the actual amount for one 'juta'? thanks..
Old 28-07-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloabbl View Post
One stupid question -- what is the actual amount for one 'juta'? thanks..
1 juta is 1 million...
Old 28-07-2017, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I agree it was wrong time wrong place. But its alright. It was fun and always have 2nd time.
Salute your exploration spirit and good natureness. Don't worry, after this trip, it can only get better...

Up you for your effort...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1