The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2017, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25719 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Jap Minako by Bro Iconick

For bros who have Bro Iconick's wechat, he posted the above yesterday.
Any bros who have tried can share if she's real Japanese?
Was quite surprised he did not post on SBF this time round.
$500 a pop is higher than the usual $250 for repackaged Koreans,
wonder if this time it's the real deal.
Old 27-07-2017, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jap Minako by Bro Iconick

Bro if you are talking about the Minako whose thread Iconick did update today, I can confirm that she has Japanese passport.

70% likeness to pics, cute neighbour looking type, very sweet and great chatter with excellent English. If you're looking for a hardcore JAV fuck, she may not be the one, but the GFE and sex is great and she is very wet and accommodating.
Old 27-07-2017, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 20
BalletGal is one of the Best!BalletGal is one of the Best!BalletGal is one of the Best!

She is definitely a genuine japanese girl. tried her few months ago when she came under iconick bro also. not for hardcore AV bonking, but gfe is definitely there.
Old 27-07-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

tks for the info bros...
Old 27-07-2017, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
1965moy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Jap Minako by Bro Iconick

Yes she is genuine Japanese girl. Met her during her last trip. Agree 70% likeness to photo, service thumb up. Worth it if you want to try out jap girl.
Old 27-07-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1965moy View Post
Yes she is genuine Japanese girl. Met her during her last trip. Agree 70% likeness to photo, service thumb up. Worth it if you want to try out jap girl.
noted, will check her out, never try jepun be4...
Old 27-07-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
Tiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcauk View Post
Bro if you are talking about the Minako whose thread Iconick did update today, I can confirm that she has Japanese passport.

70% likeness to pics, cute neighbour looking type, very sweet and great chatter with excellent English. If you're looking for a hardcore JAV fuck, she may not be the one, but the GFE and sex is great and she is very wet and accommodating.
LOL Bro I didn't read ur fr before I went,
Fr abt the same, the likeness not there
Won't rtf

Real Japanese
Old 28-07-2017, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiu123 View Post
LOL Bro I didn't read ur fr before I went,
Fr abt the same, the likeness not there
Won't rtf

Real Japanese
Bro likeness not there but still pleasant looking?
Old 30-07-2017, 04:58 AM
Samster

took a leap of faith since i have yet to try jepun so eager to try...
u can read my FR in Bro Iconick's thread...
Old 30-07-2017, 09:34 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
whiskersF is Cool - loads of Potential

$500 for japanese is okay as proclaimed as the others.

GFE nice, gnd girl.
Old 30-07-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

yupz, well worth every penny...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1