The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2010, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future
Tokyo onsen help?

any tokyo laojiaos know where to find onsen in tokyo? not looking for bath house, but the more natural onsen hot spring in tokyo?
as i will be making the trip to japan soon..
appriciate all the info in advance
Old 17-04-2010, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ozintokyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tokyo onsen help?

There are some onsens in Tokyo but not really good ones or natural. They bring in the water from some place in Japan. But if you wanna try, Odaiba has got one.
Have fun!
Old 17-04-2010, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
SCB2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
any tokyo laojiaos know where to find onsen in tokyo? not looking for bath house, but the more natural onsen hot spring in tokyo?
as i will be making the trip to japan soon..
appriciate all the info in advance
You want natural onsens got to go out to the countryside / towns around the mountain areas. The onsens in the cities are mostly man-made.
Old 17-04-2010, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

thanks.....aooriciate all help
Old 25-04-2010, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
silversurfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's no natural ones in Tokyo. If you want natural and good, the nearest will be Hakone. It's less than 100km. It's about 1-2 hours away.
Old 26-04-2010, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 17
M.T.G.o.D is a glorious beacon of lightM.T.G.o.D is a glorious beacon of lightM.T.G.o.D is a glorious beacon of lightM.T.G.o.D is a glorious beacon of lightM.T.G.o.D is a glorious beacon of lightM.T.G.o.D is a glorious beacon of light

oh yes yes, I was at hakone's one during december, now should be better, coz less cold, nabeh i that time winter, then onsen is u everything off wan.. knn cold like siao, then dip in water hot like siao, stand up nia you cold like siao again..

i never tried the odaiba onsen theme park, i heard its quite interesting from my jap friend whoom i stayed over with, tokyo's a great place.. you can check out their red light district if you wanna, but less similar to singapore gl. its more discreet..

anyway its at shinjuku, kabukicho.
Old 27-04-2010, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Star3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silversurfer View Post
There's no natural ones in Tokyo. If you want natural and good, the nearest will be Hakone. It's less than 100km. It's about 1-2 hours away.
Most onsens in the cities are like our local health centres including the dip pools. Better not waste your time and money there.

For authentic onsens you need to travel out to the natural outdoors. I recommend going to Mt. Unzen. The hot springs there are natural and come from within the mountain. It has the longest history in Japan as one of their earliest hot springs district. Be warned though.... the waters have a unique odour and are sulphuric in nature so some may not like the lingering smell after leaving the place.

The hot springs is very popular as the sulphur waters are believed to be highly detoxicative and very effective in purging toxins from the body. Another plus point is you may find many famous people among your fellow bathers and also kawaii syts as the waters is also believed to enhance beauty.

The charges are reasonable at 11,500 yen for 2 hrs + 5,000 yen for every additional hour. Towels, soap, shampoo, disposal slippers and green tea are provided free. There are stalls selling food and bar counter for drinks.

Prices may have changed as my visit there was in 2007
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1