The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2017, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashbouncer View Post

Sorry for the Long post and thank you in advance for any honest feedback and opinions!
Just pay her accordingly... if she dun want tips, then buy her drinks. Dun think too much n enjoy while u are there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewildone View Post
My wife wants to buy an Arirang KTV machine and bring it back to SG. I've a couple of questions:
Just buy in Vietnam, save all the hassles... It is not ex in Vietnam and comes with local warranty.
Old 28-09-2017, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
optiplex80 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi all, my wife from HCMC will be moving here to stay with me. May I ask bros here how do u help her adapt to the food here ?

She seem to like sour and spicy food a lot but lucky she likes my parent's cooking and we are staying near them.

Where do you all go for local Vietnam food usually ? Orchard Tower ?
Old 28-09-2017, 10:37 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by optiplex80 View Post

Since when Orchard tower for VN food?? U ok??

U have to tell your wife, when u are in rome, do as the Romans do.... once in awhile u can go for VN food in SG else good luck to your marriage if she still cannot take SG food.

FYI SG food is 1 of the best in the region....
Old 29-09-2017, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Since when Orchard tower for VN food?? U ok??

U have to tell your wife, when u are in rome, do as the Romans do.... once in awhile u can go for VN food in SG else good luck to your marriage if she still cannot take SG food.

FYI SG food is 1 of the best in the region....
Bro

I think Orchard tower is selling VN food. How long have you been away from Orchard Tower.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 29-09-2017, 08:56 AM
Samster

FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by optiplex80 View Post
Hi all, my wife from HCMC will be moving here to stay with me. May I ask bros here how do u help her adapt to the food here ?

She seem to like sour and spicy food a lot but lucky she likes my parent's cooking and we are staying near them.

Hi

since she like your parents cooking; why bother find Vietnamese food for her. For your reference; there are many places selling Vietnamese Food. Even in many neighbourhood areas; there are vietnamese food

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Guide in Vietnam

Old 29-09-2017, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Hi

since she like your parents cooking; why bother find Vietnamese food for her. For your reference; there are many places selling Vietnamese Food. Even in many neighbourhood areas; there are vietnamese food
Thought you will recommend him to do tapao...some selling Vn food online...they do tapao...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-09-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro

I think Orchard tower is selling VN food. How long have you been away from Orchard Tower.
Now then I know... Orchard tower has VN food. Thanks for the update but why go till Orchard tower?
Old 29-09-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Thought you will recommend him to do tapao...some selling Vn food online...they do tapao...
Hahaha; ya; forget to tell him in Facebook; there are a lot of Vietnamese people selling Vietnamese Food Online.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Guide in Vietnam

Old 02-10-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 12
thewildone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythewildone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank you for your advice. We visited Nguyen Kim but found the best price with ready stocks at one of the many stores with giant Arirang signage along the main roads. Prices are pretty much controlled by the main disti so it was a matter of whether the store had ready stock or not.

Managed to hand-carry back a mid range unit for $300. No issues with SG customs or setting up.

Quote:
Just go down to Nguyen Kim store at THD, D1...you will get what you want...Arirang had been in Vietnam for long time...I download the apps and used it to search for songs...

Oops...knew I wasn't answering your question directly....Q1, if you bring new item they will tax you...Q2, should be able to plug in and play
Quote:
1) The Use item should not be value more than SGD 600
2) you should not encounter any issue
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Just buy in Vietnam, save all the hassles... It is not ex in Vietnam and comes with local warranty.
Old 12-10-2017, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

chao ang moh begging for money at D1 hcm...

"I got robbed, lost passport, need money" is getting very old in Vietnam.
A disgrace to the expat community. 😠😠
(Food is dirt cheap in VN. As a foriegner, you can get 3 meals a day free at any district in Saigon until your money comes or your paper clears. Asking for money is dumb and stupid.)

https://www.facebook.com/nghiapham11...2827309734564/

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-10-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
chao ang moh begging for money at D1 hcm...

"I got robbed, lost passport, need money" is getting very old in Vietnam.
A disgrace to the expat community. 😠😠
(Food is dirt cheap in VN. As a foriegner, you can get 3 meals a day free at any district in Saigon until your money comes or your paper clears. Asking for money is dumb and stupid.)

https://www.facebook.com/nghiapham11...2827309734564/
Nowadays; it becoming very common in vn. In the states; there are a lot of beggars too.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Guide in Vietnam

Old 19-10-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi

Actually nowdays if the vb have fb there are a lot of viet groups in singapore...like market place where they sell food which they brought into singapore at 5-10 times prices marked up.
But no choice if ur spouse needs taste of Vietnam. Just be careful of friends ur spouse make...really hear all sort of stories.

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee
Old 20-10-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
Actually nowdays if the vb have fb there are a lot of viet groups in singapore...like market place where they sell food which they brought into singapore at 5-10 times prices marked up.
But no choice if ur spouse needs taste of Vietnam. Just be careful of friends ur spouse make...really hear all sort of stories.
Bro; Not really very expensive compare to the restaurants. I find it cheaper & more delicious sometimes.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Guide in Vietnam

Old 20-10-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Didn't realised that the thread I started almost 11 years ago is still surviving till today
Old 20-10-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro; Not really very expensive compare to the restaurants. I find it cheaper & more delicious sometimes.
Agree. Some of them cook better than the restaurants and price is competitive. They send to your place. Not too bad.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1