The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2015, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 10
JoannaJourney is one of the Best!JoannaJourney is one of the Best!JoannaJourney is one of the Best!
Expiry Date - On Life

What happen if one day you realised there is an expiry date to your life? Like 3 mths, 6 mths or maybe one year.

What will change in your lifestyle? Suddenly everything will not be that important anymore? The 5Cs, climbing of corporate ladder and all the retirement planning and plans after retirement.

We tend to live our life as if we have a long way to go. But, coffin is not for the old, it's for the dead.

Like what Eckhart Tolle said, when we are gone, on our tombstone/urn, XXXXX is born from 19XX - 20XX. We have the birth and death date. Everything in between is just the dash (-). So, how do we make the dash memorable and worthwhile?

Do we appreciate our breathing? Or did we ever appreciate it?
Most don't, because it is something everyone is doing 24 hours a day, since the day we are born, so we simply take it for granted. Take a moment and focus on it, the inhaling and exhaling of our breath. It is magical when you appreciate it.

Keep breathing and do not expire so soon ok!

得饶人处且饶人.

Last edited by JoannaJourney; 09-03-2015 at 12:12 AM.
Old 08-03-2015, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
Edyta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Expiry Date - On Life

Nice topic TS

As I grow older, alot of things that used to be v impt like career $$ etc takes much lower priority. I begin to focus on being there n supportive of family n close friends that matters to me, volunteering in charity efforts i feel strongly about, keep doing the sports i like, have time for hobbies.Time is limited. to do what i want to do, i cannot be chasing every dollar every sales at work, work 16 hours a day. Being contented is v impt with a roof over head, food n living the simple life.
Old 08-03-2015, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
Totallyuseless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's a life cycle I guess... When young a lot of times to do and earn $$ when u are old U found out that actually U missed a lot of things during the young times that was missing out in life...
When time is up its up... No $ can stop time .. So I guess " work hard and play hard " works fine for me
Old 08-03-2015, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 08-03-2015, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
patric12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

like some quotes here. thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoannaJourney View Post
What happen if one day you realised there is an expiry date to your life? Like 3 mths, 6 mths or maybe one year.

What will change in your lifestyle? Everything will not be that important anymore? The 5Cs, climbing corporate ladder and all the retirement planning and plans after retirement.

We tend to live our life as if we have a long way to go. But, coffin is not for the old, it's for the death.

Like what Eckhart Tolle said, when we are gone, on our tombstone/urn, XXXXX is born from 19XX - 20XX. We have the birth and death date. Everything in between is just the dash (-). So, how do we make the dash memorable and worthwhile?

Do we appreciate our breathing? Or did we ever appreciate it?
Most don't, because it is something everyone is doing 24 hours a day, since the day we are born, so we simply take it for granted. Take a moment and focus on it, the inhaling and exhaling of our breath. It is magical when you appreciate it.

Have a beautiful day and keep breathing ok!
Old 11-03-2015, 04:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
AlexKheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totallyuseless View Post
It's a life cycle I guess... When young a lot of times to do and earn $$ when u are old U found out that actually U missed a lot of things during the young times that was missing out in life...
When time is up its up... No $ can stop time .. So I guess " work hard and play hard " works fine for me
I like what you said has alot of truth to it
Old 11-03-2015, 07:31 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

So in summary, life is a journey but be mindful of the present moment. Be thankful for what we have in life and learn to let go of unrealistic goals. I guess TS is into meditation. Concentration meditation or insight meditation or both ah? We meditate together can?
Old 11-03-2015, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 10
JoannaJourney is one of the Best!JoannaJourney is one of the Best!JoannaJourney is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
So in summary, life is a journey but be mindful of the present moment. Be thankful for what we have in life and learn to let go of unrealistic goals. I guess TS is into meditation. Concentration meditation or insight meditation or both ah? We meditate together can?
I am totally not into meditation. But you can teach me if you want. ;-)

Just that 2 years ago, I saw a close friend few days before she passed away due to cancer, taking her last countable breaths, then realised how precious breathing is. She was only 36.

得饶人处且饶人.
Old 11-03-2015, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
balasha8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The most beautiful things in life is everything will comes to an end.

We just have to learn to let go when our time is up.
Old 11-03-2015, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 11
spoonge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspoonge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I am totally not into meditation. But you can teach me if you want. ;-)

Just that 2 years ago, I saw a close friend few days before she passed away due to cancer, taking her last countable breaths, then realised how precious breathing is. She was only 36.
Here’s an educational video on meditation to spiritual enlightenment to share with you.

Thk for upping my pts; pls leave ur nick so tat I can try to up u.
Milestone of Kim Jio Kah: http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=427518
H57 Far Kor Sun Monkey God Temple 花果山福廣宫: http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=427313
My ex significant other H7R4L2 WL: http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=17758 & http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=409402
Old 11-03-2015, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
happywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find better

we should live like we are dying ... carpe diem
Old 11-03-2015, 04:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry to know that. If there is a lesson to learn from this, your friend probably wants you to live your life in a treasured way. It doesn't mean you should get drunk all the time, sleep around or do silly things just to feel like you are making the most out of life. If that is the case, the world would be better off if you were the one dying from cancer 2 years ago.

Go live a meaningful life. Do good and help people. Do good deeds in the name of your deceased friend. Make a positive difference to other people's lives in her good name. You will find that you have lived a good meaningful life on your expiry date.
Old 12-03-2015, 09:59 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 0
Kuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond repute

Just be happy with no expectations will makes life better.....let go and forgive. Life is just temporary , we are just a tourist here.
Old 15-03-2015, 08:34 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

We are all in a RAT Race. This is life...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 16-03-2015, 05:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
NakajimaZero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by balasha8 View Post
The most beautiful things in life is everything will comes to an end.

We just have to learn to let go when our time is up.
Very well said
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1