The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 01-07-2017, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3847 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Here is another FR for this thread, I will just provide information on my experience and let bros decide if they bad or good.

Kenna trick by the photos and ads of this girl below:

She looks slim but actual person very fleshy. Her "character" is also very strong, she will shout/fight you if you say/do things she don't like. I see her, I scared, I run and no bonk.

She is also known as Nicole, Rong Rong ... etc. on other websites.
Old 02-07-2017, 02:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
kryptonite123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkryptonite123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkryptonite123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Here is another FR for this thread, I will just provide information on my experience and let bros decide if they bad or good.

Kenna trick by the photos and ads of this girl below:

She looks slim but actual person very fleshy. Her "character" is also very strong, she will shout/fight you if you say/do things she don't like. I see her, I scared, I run and no bonk.

She is also known as Nicole, Rong Rong ... etc. on other websites.

Thanks, you helped me dodge this bullet. So are the pictures completely fake, or just extremely different from the actual person (but it's the actual person)?

Btw, she is back again. Beware!

Old 03-07-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 18
crazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to all
Smile Re: Si bei Bad bonk

book a milf today, expectation was low since price is only $80. turn out actual person look close enough to photo in her profile. a bit of tummy but not overweight and out of shape. quite short so not for guys who like tall girls.

non-rush, quite friendly and chatty. location beside bras brasar mrt so very easy to locate.

turn out to be a good session among the many bad ones.

Old 04-07-2017, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 18
aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!

I want to help those good service one so I repost my recommendation... to prevent censureship, I put in my signature. See if that helps...
Old 04-07-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2288 / Power: 12
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the intro Aris.
Old 05-07-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 15
perfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of light

Risk my rep to share this...

($$$$$$$$)/Girl/2062.html - $100/1/1

See the profile put 36C (now they change to 36B) thought neh neh will be dua liap. go in, starting greet you like very nice and GFE good but once go into the room, undress ji tao 180 degree change.

1st turn off - neh neh small and saggy.. imagine like 2 rambutans hanging on a tree. then no feel to do fj, ask for hj/massage sua, no point risk health over such bad quality.

2nd turn off - Proceed to ask for $$$ (realise that stable, almost all fl ask for $$$ first don't know why) even before shower.

3rd turn off - Massage less than 10 minutes, another customer message, then spend like 5 minutes on phone while i just lay there waiting. then another 5 minutes of piano play, turn around, start to hj time, just ji tao wack the dick.. even i can do a better job than her. Then after less than 5 minutes, she message another customer again. Then one customer reply, he at void deck liao. She ji tao ask me hurry up and shoot. Super du lan to the max. Shoot liao go toilet chop chop shower and go off.

RTF - NEVER.
Those who still wanna try go ahead.

Etherum: 0xab4470cc6f7fb55d60d01c38c39acdd030cd578f

Bitcoin: 3K443rhacjx8XQ3RpffE1T5ovsB51DGjUt

Thank you!
Old 05-07-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 19
xiaosiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Joey
http://www.$$$$$$$$.com/Girl/3491.html
Made appointment at 7PM, arrived on time but she is still servicing her client.
Her corlicks brought me to the room and ask me to go shower up and wait for her. Took a 5 min quick show, went back into the room and waited another 10mins before she finally appear. She take a look at me and ask if i make any appointment with her. So i showed her our message conversation. And she was like oh i thought it was another person (I think siao liao lor double booking knn)
She went on and start the massage, i ask for JG. she went 1 round (10mins -in between she was rambling how hungry she was and was trying to call her corlicks to help her buy dinner, bo dinner bo energy cannot work) of body massage and then move on to JG. (Thats another 5mins) Then she move to my side and oil my shaft, pull down her blouse and let me suk her gigantic tits (only thing i like abt her lol)
Came within mins and she clean me up. Then i think her double book guy is already waiting at the other room. She came to me and psycho say its not nice to let clients wait blah blah blah. KAO then i wait can ah? ANyway no point me staying there also, at least let the other bro enjoy instead of getting angry. SO i left.
A definitely a big NO for RTF.
Old 05-07-2017, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 12
yond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wanna find a good bonk leh .. but duno who to find.. lol
Old 06-07-2017, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaosiao View Post
Joey
http://www.$$$$$$$$.com/Girl/3491.html
Made appointment at 7PM, arrived on time but she is still servicing her client.
Her corlicks brought me to the room and ask me to go shower up and wait for her. Took a 5 min quick show, went back into the room and waited another 10mins before she finally appear. She take a look at me and ask if i make any appointment with her. So i showed her our message conversation. And she was like oh i thought it was another person (I think siao liao lor double booking knn)
She went on and start the massage, i ask for JG. she went 1 round (10mins -in between she was rambling how hungry she was and was trying to call her corlicks to help her buy dinner, bo dinner bo energy cannot work) of body massage and then move on to JG. (Thats another 5mins) Then she move to my side and oil my shaft, pull down her blouse and let me suk her gigantic tits (only thing i like abt her lol)
Came within mins and she clean me up. Then i think her double book guy is already waiting at the other room. She came to me and psycho say its not nice to let clients wait blah blah blah. KAO then i wait can ah? ANyway no point me staying there also, at least let the other bro enjoy instead of getting angry. SO i left.
A definitely a big NO for RTF.
So you spent $150 for this shit?
Old 06-07-2017, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfection89 View Post
Risk my rep to share this...

($$$$$$$$)/Girl/2062.html - $100/1/1

See the profile put 36C (now they change to 36B) thought neh neh will be dua liap. go in, starting greet you like very nice and GFE good but once go into the room, undress ji tao 180 degree change.

1st turn off - neh neh small and saggy.. imagine like 2 rambutans hanging on a tree. then no feel to do fj, ask for hj/massage sua, no point risk health over such bad quality.

2nd turn off - Proceed to ask for $$$ (realise that stable, almost all fl ask for $$$ first don't know why) even before shower.

3rd turn off - Massage less than 10 minutes, another customer message, then spend like 5 minutes on phone while i just lay there waiting. then another 5 minutes of piano play, turn around, start to hj time, just ji tao wack the dick.. even i can do a better job than her. Then after less than 5 minutes, she message another customer again. Then one customer reply, he at void deck liao. She ji tao ask me hurry up and shoot. Super du lan to the max. Shoot liao go toilet chop chop shower and go off.

RTF - NEVER.
Those who still wanna try go ahead.
according to some FLs, there are cases of guys who just ran off without even paying, some even stole their money... so can't blame them for taking $$$ first

Anyway... i thought we can just walk off if the girl is not according to what it's claimed?! I have walked away from quite a few girls in the past. But of course I will state it to the girls first....
if they don;t look like the photos, I will just walk away and pay nothing

Last edited by henabi; 06-07-2017 at 07:16 PM.
Old 06-07-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptonite123 View Post
Btw, she is back again. Beware!

http://sgrelax.net/girl/157-xiaoai/

Same [Xiao AI] or not???
Old 07-07-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dualblitz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yond View Post
wanna find a good bonk leh .. but duno who to find.. lol
Nowadays China FLs CMI, So hard to find good ones.
Its like 海底捞针。
Old 07-07-2017, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 10
rubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to behold

Hi boys, tried 3 girls from that website.

girl 1: http://www.s g w o l v e s.com/Girl/3692.html

skip. photos too ps. boobs small a. bad breath. shit service. pimples on face. fuck my life.

girl 2: http://www.s g w o l v e s.com/Girl/3638.html

not too bad, not worth $150. small tits, petite girl. Same apartment as girl 1. wont rtf

girl 3: http://www.s g w o l v e s.com/Girl/3158.html

face is a fukin cmi 1/10. but her body and boobs not bad. Those super pair of c cups i will give 8/10. anyone want trade pics with me of her solid breasts pm me.

Anyone tried those new $200 cat? Some quite tempting. need some real FRs boys.

Interested in this and girl 3766, any help pls?
Old 07-07-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dualblitz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro rubberyellowduc, don't waste your money on china FLs. Go for thais instead.
Old 07-07-2017, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 10
rubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dualblitz View Post
Bro rubberyellowduc, don't waste your money on china FLs. Go for thais instead.
any good intro? the thai stables that i tried all also like china fl one, photo so PS-ed

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1