The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Sticking to it faithfully.

Bang, go home... look for another to bang

Why do guys bother to chat them up get their contacts and call/text them is beyond my imagination.

And some actually thing the girls love their gifts!!! WTF Gifts?? U pay for a service. Do you buy gifts for your mechanic that services your car? #OMG
If the mechanic is female, good looking and goes to bed with me. 555
Old 29-07-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: breaking up with an FL's

Quote:
Originally Posted by aduadu View Post
Hi bro,
Thank you for your comments here, maybe I was not too clear what I mean about investing...
Investing is like time and effort and distance....compare to other modes of sex ventures...
I am sure there are cost in anything....like drive to geylang....online searching forum....go to night club...buying FLs drinks....and...such....these are what I consider investments..

Cheers.
I think what you mean by "investment" is -- spending money and time for one particular chicken, and hope to receive more GFE as return.

But it is just a game at the end of the day. Don't take it so seriously.
Old 29-07-2017, 06:08 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
I think what you mean by "investment" is -- spending money and time for one particular chicken, and hope to receive more GFE as return.

Usually it's the other way round the more often you see the same whore the worse the service gets.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 29-07-2017, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Sticking to it faithfully.

Bang, go home... look for another to bang

Why do guys bother to chat them up get their contacts and call/text them is beyond my imagination.

And some actually thing the girls love their gifts!!! WTF Gifts?? U pay for a service. Do you buy gifts for your mechanic that services your car? #OMG
LOL... Singapore men exhibit some very "interesting" behaviors when they go call chicken. They bring food for them, bring chocolate, flowers, dolls, jewelries... and most ridiculous one and you know what, I've seen a dude made a jar of paper stars and gift it to a chicken.
Old 29-07-2017, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Paper stars ? LoL..
Gifts really not appreciated by them . What they like best is your return trip and spend more money.
Don't tip them. I am sure we do not tip our mechanics.
Best not to buy them anything. As mentioned, they will never be satisfied.
If you fall in love with them , good luck if you can climb out from the pit.
Not sure if repeated trips, standard drop.. well keep a few contacts handy and once in a while skip a few visits so that they will miss you. (LoL.. where got miss you.. miss the money lah)

We pay is to make them leave (or let us leave), not to make them stay ..

Quote:
LOL... Singapore men exhibit some very "interesting" behaviors when they go call chicken. They bring food for them, bring chocolate, flowers, dolls, jewelries... and most ridiculous one and you know what, I've seen a dude made a jar of paper stars and gift it to a chicken.
Old 29-07-2017, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 17
aduadu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaduadu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Hi bro,
I agreed totally...

Cheers.
Old 29-07-2017, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 17
aduadu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaduadu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi bro,
REALLY... where got like that also can yah...
Very intrikit lol.....hahahaha

Cheers.
Old 29-07-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Really SMH on this.... They have not enough blood in the system to power the brain, only the dick.

Maybe my lanjiao is small, thats why I still can think with my head. I will never buy such shit for any prostitute... Only buy her hole/mouth and maybe ass if she offers it and my sperm too if she wants it in her mouth.

The same mouth she'll use to sweet talk all these gift givers.
Old 29-07-2017, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chantelfin View Post
If the mechanic is female, good looking and goes to bed with me. 555
Fair enough LOL
Old 29-07-2017, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Usually it's the other way round the more often you see the same whore the worse the service gets.
agreed with boss !
worst thing is most of them can PMS easily when you know them over a period of time.
Old 31-07-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Old drama same story will still repeating with different actor n actress
Old 31-07-2017, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

PMS.. bro, you crack me up ! Ha ha..

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal_84 View Post
agreed with boss !
worst thing is most of them can PMS easily when you know them over a period of time.
Old 31-07-2017, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

Quote:
Aiyoh..these are nothing compared to those who 'bought' the chicken out at $100k or more and then want to marry them in China.
Old 31-07-2017, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Old drama same story will still repeating with different actor n actress
Hi bro,
This new drama is a story will be repeating with single actor n different actresses....hahaha....

My humble two cents.
Old 31-07-2017, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wondering instead of paper stars, diamond ring which is more shiny than the star is more gain their attentions.....so y waste the effort of folding for them?? Might as well fold for those patients in the hospital to encourage them! At least u do urself a gd deed!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1