The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2017, 11:04 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
can u buy love with money

Often i come across ppl saying we can buy love with money, as in money can buy almost everything. Yes indeed money is very powerful and can be used to buy slot of things, but to me money cannot be used to exchange love. If ur definition of love is equal to giving gfe, then it is better to rephrase it to money can buy gfe. I believe most ppl here know gfe is not equal to love, they r just being sarcastic.
Old 01-08-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2027 / Power: 16
january29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: can u buy love with money

love fades away .. money stay strong!

if love is that strong, no one would cheat, money can get you a return investment, whatever you think is investment can be bought. money can buy wife as well.
Old 01-08-2017, 12:36 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Love most often will fade but it can last too. Money wise it can grow but u can lost most if not all of ur money too via investment, medical, cheating, divorced etc...Money is not strong, don't forget money depreciated a lot and u gotta work hard to fight the inflation.
I believe u mean if love can last then no one would cheat yeah? Frankly nothing guarantee can last, be it money, love, health. I can't be saying if money is that strong or can last, no one will go bankrupt rite? Why cheat becoz no more love due to wrong investment of the partner from the beginning or improper management. Same for money too, why lost money, can be wrong investment from the beginning, or improper management. Money Investment can give u negative return too and go bankrupt if manage improperly as it carry risk. Yes money can buy wife too but not love, and it is often the beginning of losing a big sum of ur wealth if I buy wife with money and no love btwn both parties

thx for ur replies bro. But ur reply didn't really answer the question as per title

Quote:
Originally Posted by january29 View Post
love fades away .. money stay strong!

if love is that strong, no one would cheat, money can get you a return investment, whatever you think is investment can be bought. money can buy wife as well.
Old 01-08-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Don't allow a little setback to bring you down. Get back on your feet.

When slapped with reality, no love can survive or start without money. Read Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs.

It is a psychological thingy..

You are now missing the basic layer due to your setbacks.
Old 01-08-2017, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Don't allow a little setback to bring you down. Get back on your feet.

When slapped with reality, no love can survive or start without money. Read Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs.

It is a psychological thingy..

You are now missing the basic layer due to your setbacks.
bro, dont really get u. mind to elaborate more?
Old 02-08-2017, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
When slapped with reality, no love can survive or start without money.
Totally agree with this statement, given the world we are living in now.

Love = look to the future = financial stability cos life needs money. The fatter the bank account or earning power = better life = better catch = love. Just sharing my thoughts.
Old 02-08-2017, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Love and money is not separable....becoz of the fact that your next meal cost $$$. Guys who whine about how their ladies left them when they r down and out are usually quite immatured. If you truly love ur gal, last thing u want is her suffering with you.

If a girl is with you coz u r down and out. Usually that is coz she is no better herself.

Money can make ur relationship stronger. Coz u dun need to be constantly worried about ur next meal.

To conclude this, Love and Money are intertwined with one another...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 02-08-2017, 09:43 AM

can we safely say that in poverty country love does not exist? whereas love exist for all the rich ppl? food for thought

do u know why the working lady still choose their bf/hubby in their home country who damn poor and reject those rich carrot who wanna bao or marry them?

I got an uncle who is damn poor. his married is still going strong till date as in never have any big fight with his wife, and both fo them never have any affair and they still liek sweet couple after so many years of marriage.
Old 02-08-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 17
tryherout is a Helpful and Caring Samstertryherout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
can we safely say that in poverty country love does not exist? whereas love exist for all the rich ppl? food for thought

do u know why the working lady still choose their bf/hubby in their home country who damn poor and reject those rich carrot who wanna bao or marry them?

I got an uncle who is damn poor. his married is still going strong till date as in never have any big fight with his wife, and both fo them never have any affair and they still liek sweet couple after so many years of marriage.
Maybe this uncle cannot afford to have an affair?

Some years ago during a volunteer trip at a poor village in PH, one of the experiences I remembered clearly was people care for one another in simpliest way. Sharing. They have little yet they share.

Money empowers one with purchasing power, limited to a few treasures I suppose. Where can one rent a pair of grandparents who lavishes and care for little grandchildren?
Old 02-08-2017, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryherout View Post
Maybe this uncle cannot afford to have an affair?

Some years ago during a volunteer trip at a poor village in PH, one of the experiences I remembered clearly was people care for one another in simpliest way. Sharing. They have little yet they share.

Money empowers one with purchasing power, limited to a few treasures I suppose. Where can one rent a pair of grandparents who lavishes and care for little grandchildren?
exactly! Somehow I wonder less is more. ppl get contented easier with less edges (wealth, face, body, characters, sexual ability, status, education, talent, humour, etc). But u will notice ppl in this category do have affair too, just that the affair artner is not so attractive, but still, an affair.

most pretty sexy woman dont choose the richest available guy as their bf/hubby. Balance is the key, money is never enuf but doesnt mean money is the top priority in choosing bf/hubby. how much is enuf, it depends on individual, some just need to have the basic need, some need to be a rich tai tai.
Old 02-08-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
jasonyapp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can, fake love lo. As long you got money, she will not throw temper at you, forever sweet with you, and you will be so happy.
Old 02-08-2017, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonyapp View Post
Can, fake love lo. As long you got money, she will not throw temper at you, forever sweet with you, and you will be so happy.
yes fake is the keyword
Old 02-08-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2027 / Power: 16
january29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond repute

money can buy real love too ...

imagine if you are poor in here and your gf want to eat and you dont have money ... love will fade just like that

in other case the girl can love you if you pampered her with gifts which cost a lot of money ... love can be built with money too

all is depend on the individual preference, situation, location, condition, and culture
Old 04-08-2017, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

of cos $$$ can buy love ... just how long it will last , and be realistic

no $$$, sure no love and that that is it

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 04-08-2017, 07:39 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Of course you can

If you have money you can buy the conditions to make the girl feel good

the dinners, the condos, the holidays, the bags, the clothes, the lifestyle

Now who is going to be saying

Hi I want a poor man, eat congee with soy sauce, live in rented Govt flats for old folks, go to sentosa holiday, wear hand me downs- ALL IN THE NAME OF LOVE?

bro. money can definitely buy love.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1