The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Disillusioned99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
TS, you sound rational in all your posts. I am sure you will know what to do when the time comes. Wishing you all the best
Thanks! It is easier said than done.

I just found out while he is asking me for another chance this week, he actually went to the massage parlour to look for that slut again. When the slut ask him to go away, he went to another shop to get his specials...

He is really one kind. Totally win already!
Old 02-10-2017, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 16
Barracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud of
Re: Should I walk out of my marriage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disillusioned99 View Post
Thanks! It is easier said than done.

I just found out while he is asking me for another chance this week, he actually went to the massage parlour to look for that slut again. When the slut ask him to go away, he went to another shop to get his specials...

He is really one kind. Totally win already!
How are you knowing all these? Because you checked his phone? I think he also never bother to hide lol
Old 03-10-2017, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chloelin1834 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is mind boggling to read about all these real drama going on in real people's lives... sighs... sad case everywhere....
Old 04-10-2017, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Disillusioned99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, I want to consult another lawyer for a second opinion just in case. Anyone has a good and sympathetic divorce lawyer to recommend?
Old 05-10-2017, 02:01 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi all, I want to consult another lawyer for a second opinion just in case. Anyone has a good and sympathetic divorce lawyer to recommend?
I'd recommend Dorothy Tan from PKWA Law Practice....... regarded amongst her peers as one of the best divorce lawyers in Singapore and many other lawyers fear going to court against her. Be prepared to pay more to engage her as she handles mainly the millionaire clients.
Old 06-10-2017, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Cornerstone Law.
Old 06-10-2017, 11:21 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It is never a money problem for me. i worry for my children. I think to myself if I should sacrifice my own happiness to give my children a complete family. This is still a question I am struggling with.
can you bear to break their heart
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 06-10-2017 at 12:28 PM.
Old 06-10-2017, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
andylaulanlan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by january29 View Post
i have a question, can you live with that "just leaving the kids with their dad?"

usually mothers are mothers ... they will be even more terrible when the kids are not around
very good question.
Old 06-10-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
can you bear to break their heart
Why let the children grow up and witness an unhappy family... even if both parents are around but disengaged, what makes you think the kids will be happy?
Old 07-10-2017, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
MasterStroking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andylaulanlan View Post
very good question.
yes good question
Old 10-10-2017, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of

I think it takes 2 hands to clap. When you are happy with your partner with the right chemistry and have many interest in common, neither one will seek outside fun and thrill. I too have an affair as i was having problem with my OC. We talked it out but it's just in her DNA and her communication approach never changes.

And also her mood swings - doing the same thing when she is in a good mood and in a bad mood will get different results. Today u did something and happens she in a good mood, she will applaud and laugh over it. Tmr u do the same thing and she bad mood... she will whack you non stop and gives all her single-sided theory.

I am no saint, i also have my temper. Every little things she will blow her anger on me, the kids, my parents.

My affair lasted for 10 years. We had the right chemistry and extremely happy whenever we are together. During these last 10 years, i was just too occupied with her as i wanna see her and have her by my side everyday. I will no no problem brushing away any outside temptations. My mind is just her, her and her.

She is doing everything right and i am doing everything right for her. If you say cos it's honeymoon period, we already 10 years. If you say becos u dun stay under 1 roof and will not see each other's bad habits. We meet 6 days a week. We both have flexi work arrangements, so it's almost whole day together. it's morning 8 till night 10. We would do house chores, cook, shower, make love, work, watch movies, buy groceries, chit-chat like friends....

So it's really the chemistry of a couple. If she and i couldn't find that chemistry, we wouldn't have lasted this long... why i left her u may ask? She wanted more of my time... whenever she knows i go out with OC, she will get really jealous (and will quarrel). I know i will not leave my family for her and i dun wan her to keep waiting for me and at the end of the day, wait in vain.

Perhaps you wanna see if there is anything that your husband likes, enjoy doing and you are not doing it right? Most men (at least for me) is doing it right on the bed and communication. Life is short, everyday quarrel, argue over small stuff is just not worth the time. I was never satisfied on bed with my OC thus I started seeking outside thrill until i met my 10 years GF. Outside thrills only transactional... no feelings.
Old 10-10-2017, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Tubeboy is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Are u keen to join our group chat? It's for the divorce singles etc etc.....majority are guys...at your comfort level...
Old 12-10-2017, 08:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
thenormalme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I can feel how depressed it is to be betrayed but think on the positive note that you discovered his plot. So follow the flow and carry on with life ba. I used to be with a guy for 5 years and i was on the verge of marriage but shit hits the ceiling sigh...
Old 12-10-2017, 08:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
thenormalme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloelin1834 View Post
Why let the children grow up and witness an unhappy family... even if both parents are around but disengaged, what makes you think the kids will be happy?
Yes, i agree with that. I will divorce and not let my kids be emotionally tormented in a broken family.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1