The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2004, 03:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sohoaaron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Oldies In HC Ever Met

Oldies look like are slowly out from this forum.Its been some time dat ppl are posting about MATURE(range 35-45) ladies from HC or TN.I wish to share a gd lobang from me.Last 2 days i went to visit a HC @ C.T.P(opp PP).I opt for a older massaser den cum in a really chio lau chio(the best i ever met).Name Honey.About 35yrs old.Really have a gf feel.Can french n do watever u wan n even CIM.Thats wat i can share with u.Hope u guys like it cos its my first post here.Qin duo duo zi jiao. Damage:28 + 80
Old 02-10-2004, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 23
striker42 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstriker42 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstriker42 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Oldies In HC Ever Met

Hi Brudder can u be more specific about the joint and the location. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohoaaron
Oldies look like are slowly out from this forum.Its been some time dat ppl are posting about MATURE(range 35-45) ladies from HC or TN.I wish to share a gd lobang from me.Last 2 days i went to visit a HC @ C.T.P(opp PP).I opt for a older massaser den cum in a really chio lau chio(the best i ever met).Name Honey.About 35yrs old.Really have a gf feel.Can french n do watever u wan n even CIM.Thats wat i can share with u.Hope u guys like it cos its my first post here.Qin duo duo zi jiao. Damage:28 + 80
Old 02-10-2004, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 22
dettol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdettol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Already stated. CTP opp PP.
Old 03-10-2004, 02:39 AM
Samster

its opposite people park centre 5th fl.Chinatown Pxxxt
Old 04-10-2004, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 20
K9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohoaaron
Brudder... ur 80[FJ]?? or what?? any other thing that you miss out...!!
Old 04-10-2004, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 23
pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hope Honey is still there the next time I visit this HC. Oldies but goodies. Andy Williams' Moon River.
Old 05-10-2004, 11:58 PM
Samster

pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Honey at JHC

Saw Honey today. The leading fr like frenching & cim I did not get. Entrance is $48 for one hour. fj is $100. She really enjoys pussy licking & can tahan long long & get high. She speaks English too. Looks: 6/10. If you like to lick pussy & do not like kissing, then she is for you. Get her before she moves on because she wants to work the day shift only but this hc wants her to do night. I like women that do the full course just like those from GL150. To each his own.
Old 07-10-2004, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Sammi888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How come got discrepancies in both FR wan? Hmmm....dunno if Honey wrote her own FR or not??
Old 07-10-2004, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 22
Hasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammi888
How come got discrepancies in both FR wan? Hmmm....dunno if Honey wrote her own FR or not??
<<<Oldies look like are slowly out from this forum.Its been some time dat ppl are posting about MATURE(range 35-45) ladies from HC or TN.I wish to share a gd lobang from me.Last 2 days i went to visit a HC @ C.T.P(opp PP).I opt for a older massaser den cum in a really chio lau chio(the best i ever met).Name Honey.About 35yrs old.Really have a gf feel.Can french n do watever u wan n even CIM.Thats wat i can share with u.Hope u guys like it cos its my first post here.Qin duo duo zi jiao. Damage:28 + 80>>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saw Honey today. The leading fr like frenching & cim I did not get. Entrance is $48 for one hour. fj is $100. She really enjoys pussy licking & can tahan long long & get high. She speaks English too. Looks: 6/10. If you like to lick pussy & do not like kissing, then she is for you. Get her before she moves on because she wants to work the day shift only but this hc wants her to do night. I like women that do the full course just like those from GL150. To each his own.>>>>

Haha..the HC even has 2 different charges for entrance fee...$28 OR $48?

From craving springs grief,
From craving springs fear,
One's who is wholly free from craving,
There is no grief, much less fear
Old 07-10-2004, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
MILF is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasa Sas
<<<Oldies look like are slowly out from this forum.Its been some time dat ppl are posting about MATURE(range 35-45) ladies from HC or TN.I wish to share a gd lobang from me.Last 2 days i went to visit a HC @ C.T.P(opp PP).I opt for a older massaser den cum in a really chio lau chio(the best i ever met).Name Honey.About 35yrs old.Really have a gf feel.Can french n do watever u wan n even CIM.Thats wat i can share with u.Hope u guys like it cos its my first post here.Qin duo duo zi jiao. Damage:28 + 80>>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saw Honey today. The leading fr like frenching & cim I did not get. Entrance is $48 for one hour. fj is $100. She really enjoys pussy licking & can tahan long long & get high. She speaks English too. Looks: 6/10. If you like to lick pussy & do not like kissing, then she is for you. Get her before she moves on because she wants to work the day shift only but this hc wants her to do night. I like women that do the full course just like those from GL150. To each his own.>>>>

Haha..the HC even has 2 different charges for entrance fee...$28 OR $48?
yea lor...don't know want to go down or not..later kena sabo.
Old 07-10-2004, 10:54 PM
Samster

Joyful HC at ChinatownPoint 5th Level

HC entrance fees: $38 for 45 mins, $48 for 1 hour.
Old 09-10-2004, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Joyful HC at ChinatownPoint 5th Level

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig40
HC entrance fees: $38 for 45 mins, $48 for 1 hour.

wowowow...i love women in their 30s. even when i was in my 20s...always love the 30s ladies

will look for her
Old 09-10-2004, 05:52 AM
Samster

Sorry bro, too busi to reply.Too sorry i make a mistake.Its $38 not $28.BTW wat i post in the beginning it all real.Wonder how cum the service change the otherway.She told me she love romance.She turn on easily.Yesterday i visit Hougang De Sauna n met this L.C.name Amy.Dunno this forum got mention her before anot.About 38 years old(i think).Wow say typical auntie look n feel shy when doin Hj. Go for sexy n HJ.Service not bad.Damage $30.Entrance forget.Hope bro out there can share more info and NOT ask more.Thk u..
Old 13-10-2004, 11:30 PM
Samster

Chilli at Excelsior HC still working. Age around 40s. Mirror mirror on the wall. She is still the fairest of them all(Cat Z). Faced stiff competition from younger women plus Malaysians & PRC gals. She has a mole on her forehead.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1