The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-08-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Wah who is this gym girl? It's hard enough keeping track of the MLs with the same/similar names (eg the 3 Tian Tians on SLG) but how to know whom with the nicks U bros give....

Anyway finally landed Angel - and I'm asking myself why I waited so long.
Next to visit is ZY...Thanks for the recommendation guys.
My regular ML is miffed I have not been back in 2 weeks....but there's so much to experience and so little time.
From green tea site.. Highly recommended to watch her 2nd vid..

Angel and ZY have been talked about for quite long leh but as they say, better late than never..

I want to find Nat soon.. Miss her liao..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 16-08-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooRoo View Post
Baby not for boob lovers too. Sorry ... should not bring up lady who has left our shores
She's kinda okay with her assets, so she doesn't feel the need to zhng her neh neh..

If she comes back and still prices herself at $150, I wonder how the response will be as compared to before..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 16-08-2019, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 345 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
From green tea site.. Highly recommended to watch her 2nd vid..
Angel and ZY have been talked about for quite long leh but as they say, better late than never..
I want to find Nat soon.. Miss her liao..
Yah know what U mean - Nat is a hard habit to break.
Hmm bro the site has one pix of gal in gym...3847... but she got only 1 vid right one??
Old 16-08-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hmm bro the site has one pix of gal in gym...3847... but she got only 1 vid right one??
PM u already
Old 16-08-2019, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 345 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
PM u already
Thanks Bro Stenzer and Bro SMRTLTD!
Old 16-08-2019, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Thejackel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Short period only now don't know where. Well, Miqi is in KL.
Bro can pm Miqi's contact in KL... often go there for work... hoping to get a session with her
Old 16-08-2019, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Thejackel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Short period only now don't know where. Well, Miqi is in KL.
Bro, can pm Miqi's contact, often go to KL for work, hoping can relive a session with her!
Thanks in advance
Old 16-08-2019, 02:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
The first post on this thread dates back to 2014, I started about the same year. My first fav innocence when she started at JC. Can still remember following her up the steps and looking at her behind as she wore the Japanese maid costume I met yuki and peace for the first time there as well... it was a shit place though...

My first was a ML that used alot of talcum powder... machiam coating chicken wings to fry
Hahaha yes who can forget innocence. Cute little girl like those from poly who does cat bath like a cute little cat. I even helped to tuition her English once, foc (and no other favors given as well sad me).
Thought she had plans to come back but guess she went into 微商 or insurance which gives her good money alr.
Old 16-08-2019, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Should be this gym girl they discussing bah. But $150 just massage/HJ and see the abs? Nah, not for me. There are better looking MLs with nice figure, excluding the abs, who charge market rates

https://sbfsg.net/showp...ostcount=59006
Old 16-08-2019, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilby96 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/yi-lin-massage/

I went to check her out just now. Not in MP by the way.
Looks:7.5 quite petite and cute looking
Boobs:dont think its D though. Max C

Its a in walk up apartment only stairs.
When i first enter, few ladies were there. Abit Ps, yilin ask if want to shower together or alone. I went ahead alone and its not a attached bath. The sian part is walking across the hall to her room after showering.
But she made it up with her chirppy character. Massage : quite ok given the petite size
Sensual : Full nude/Can lick nipples but no sucking. Like your poly friend teasing you. Ended with her giving me a HJ with fun roaming.
Thereafter, still ask if i want to bath together . We bath together before she continue to give me mssage before time is up.
Pro: She is really sweet girl, high cheekbones,enjoys herself while satisfying me.
Keep asking what she can do to improve, so i was teasing her along the way. Im kinda of gian to go back soon, but my bias opinion for that
Cons: She is new here, so her playground is temporary.i really prefer if its not shared.Although both of us not wearing anything, running across the hall with ladies giggling was a damn funny experience.Probably visit once she change to her aparment
Boobs don think its a D and no BJ though. She mentioned the bro before me already mentioned to her to change ads already for services not provided. So kudos to the bro who did that!
Rtm: definitely if she change playground. Hopefully by then, BJ is allowable..hehe
FL doing 120 one shot
http://www.tsrjox.net/girl.php?id=4580
Old 16-08-2019, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

those that visited yoyo before, is the location discreet enough? somemore is mp...
Old 16-08-2019, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniebeanie View Post
those that visited yoyo before, is the location discreet enough? somemore is mp...
Very discreet 👍
Old 16-08-2019, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilby96 View Post
No problem bro, i depended on other bros FR also. Cannot up other ppl points, can only share my experience.haha
Power 1 can up lah bro, I just uppz u for the FR, very useful coz I (and I think many bros) see the location orchard will assume is MP.

Upping 1 point may seem no impact to people but I view it as an appreciation lah, this thread is not about points chasing anyway, is to share FRs and tcss. Cheers
Old 16-08-2019, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5427 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
not really a new arrival but if want to wait then xiao qiu is a good choice. may not have the body of zy or look of angel. but still quite popular.
Thanks, you and blue and the rest. Let me sit on the fence. Can’t make up my mind on Zi yu angel lan lan
Old 16-08-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
Thanks, you and blue and the rest. Let me sit on the fence. Can’t make up my mind on Zi yu angel lan lan
Just do it bro

(Resting mode still)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1