The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 31-12-2016, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Anyway let's not turn this thread into a discussion on what's right and wrong etiquettes here. I believe most here would prefer to read more FRs and updates on the live scene here than all the unnecessary "Suaning" and quarrels that might be created by some. There's a TCSS thread by the way. More actual updates on the Bangkok nightlife by everyone here would be more welcome than this.

Have a Happy New Year 2017 in China and may your business prosper in the new year!

Countdown to the new year in 5 hours time!
Old 31-12-2016, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
I believe bros here already are smart enough to differentiate who is contributing info here and who does not. Just search our history posts will able to know. I would not say I have the most reliable knowledge here but many do appreciate instead of "silly/Suan" posts they see chucked out by some "contributors". I simply told them just ignore/bypass the posts. It's a open forum. Can't stop if anyone wants to make a fool of themselves.
Like you said bros can use their own judgement on who is contributing or who is talking cock lah!
Who is misleading, who is suaning and who think that they know it all lah.

555 so don't search my past postings as all misleading info.
Better yet tell your bros to put me on ignore list so can browse the threads more efficiently.
Search for vbkk postings as have the latest and most accurate info on the ground.

I suggest you PM the SBF board of directors to appoint you as Mod since you like to dictate people what to say and what not.

Have a Happy New Year 2017 in Thailand and may your business prosper in the new year!
Old 31-12-2016, 07:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BBmanX is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
from my last visit, got naked dancer.
Thank you! very much! and happy new year!
Old 31-12-2016, 07:45 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Like you said bros can use their own judgement on who is contributing or who is talking cock lah!
Who is misleading, who is suaning and who think that they know it all lah.

555 so don't search my past postings as all misleading info.
Better yet tell your bros to put me on ignore list so can browse the threads more efficiently.
Search for vbkk postings as have the latest and most accurate info on the ground.

I suggest you PM the SBF board of directors to appoint you as Mod since you like to dictate people what to say and what not.

Have a Happy New Year 2017 in Thailand and may your business prosper in the new year!
U more active here and also other threads. U have more time and commitment to take up the role as a Mod or whatever. Since u reply for the sake of replying to almost every post here daily. I'm better off coming here once in a while to update the scene/views.
Old 31-12-2016, 07:47 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
U more active here and also other threads. U have more time and commitment to take up the role as a Mod or whatever. Since u reply for the sake of replying to almost every post here daily. I'm better off coming here once in a while to update the scene/views.
You come out and tell people what can post or what cannot post I thought you're newly appointed Thai folder moderator!

Post more means must be Mod?
I only have about 2000 posts like that consider active?
Then those have 10,000 plus posts are considered spammers liao loh 555.

I post for song and when I'm free to do so.
Like that you also buay song?

If any one not happy to read my posts just put me on ignore list.
Simple as that.
Old 31-12-2016, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
You come out and tell people what can post or what cannot post I thought you're newly appointed Thai folder moderator!

Post more means must be Mod?
I only have about 2000 posts like that consider active?

I post for song and when I'm free to do so.
Like that you also buay song?

If any one not happy to read my posts just put me on ignore list.
Simple as that.
I dun see the rest of the samsters reacting the same way like u do though when I quote their posts. Lol

I never tell people what can post or what cannot post. After all, it's a open forum. Everyone can post what they want. Just that more often than not, people will somehow roughly can see the character/personality of a person from the way they post/content. Like many asked why some certain samsters behave this/that way on the forum, I just merely shrugged my shoulders.

Everyone has their way of life. U can choose to live the way u want it to be. Going around poking fun at people if u feel happy, by all means continue to do so.I quote your post means I buay song u? I quote many bros here/there on their FRs/info but only 1 reacted the same way as u. Lol.

Dun worry, I believe most samsters here knows what to do when they read a irrelevant post. Just like what we are both generating on this thread.
Old 31-12-2016, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
I dun see the rest of the samsters reacting the same way like u do though when I quote their posts. Lol

I never tell people what can post or what cannot post. After all, it's a open forum. Everyone can post what they want. Just that more often than not, people will somehow roughly can see the character/personality of a person from the way they post/content. Like many asked why some certain samsters behave this/that way on the forum, I just merely shrugged my shoulders.

Everyone has their way of life. U can choose to live the way u want it to be. Going around poking fun at people if u feel happy, by all means continue to do so.I quote your post means I buay song u? I quote many bros here/there on their FRs/info but only 1 reacted the same way as u. Lol.

Dun worry, I believe most samsters here knows what to do when they read a irrelevant post. Just like what we are both generating on this thread.
Whatever lah you ownself say ownself song loh.

Oh ya like many also asked me before why there're so many busybodies on the forum, I also shrugged my shoulders.

Good mah I reply you and you reply me.
More posts = more traffic.
Boss Sammy lagi happy when posters generate more posts and traffic.

Wow today you so free can reply me so speedily.
Not busy working ahh or still early 555?

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 31-12-2016 at 08:37 PM.
Old 31-12-2016, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I think u are very out of touch with thai already. Most working thai girls from coyotes to g clubs girls hated PRCs. They are rough, arrogant and disgusting. Even though "some" can pay really "good" money , but girls avoid them and even "stop drinks" after their pattern come out. So it's a misconception Thais will smile hard. Seen many occasions when PRC men enter a bar/club , the girls will avoid eye contact or even lineup for the customers because they are from china. umpteen times girls from bars/clubs come over and complain about their PRC customers and refuse to go sit/entertain them.
wah. really ah. how bad it is bro?

my last cheonging was in jul this year, and i haven't witness any negative treatment to prcs. maybe except for indian men as a lot of them are very calculative.
Old 31-12-2016, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 10
mariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Of course try to be nice to avoid these kind of situations in the first place, but sometimes we have no choice and trouble finds us because we are always targets, as foreigners in another country. I'm sure Mario above tried to the the soft approach like you and smile, but the manager didn't care and became hostile. In the end his smiling cost him 900baht scam, and he complain about it here afterwards, when he could have stood up to the manager there.
actually from the start till the end the lady manager is very nice and polite, just keep repeating that the 900b is for lady drinks. my friend is the angry one that keep exchange angry words with the gogo girls. while im just chill and wanna see how things unfold.

if im 10 years younger probably will use that stand firm approach, but over the years can say grew wise (or some say grew weak...) if money can settle just use money settle, cheong safe most impt. live to cheong another day~~

until the thug looking kitchen staffs came out (mostly to kpo i think) then i feel better stop my friend before things escalate further, just pay and go, leaving the agogo girl staying behind (to collect her LD fees or watever, but not our problem already).

Again, the purpose of sharing is to highlight that such scam is going on with some of the agogo girl. but not to seek revenge or whatever. we did went back bacarra the next day, but it never cross our mind to make complain or what. we didn't see the girl working that night also.

Last edited by mariosuper; 31-12-2016 at 09:29 PM.
Old 31-12-2016, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow... I am 1 of the biggest talk cock ppl in this forum.... I have more than 20k postings... CB I think I need to get a life.
Old 31-12-2016, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
wah. really ah. how bad it is bro?

my last cheonging was in jul this year, and i haven't witness any negative treatment to prcs. maybe except for indian men as a lot of them are very calculative.
Unless u are very observant type or goes into a bar to observe customers and girls interaction instead of ogling at your pick of the night, u probably will not be able to sense it I'm abit peculiar as whenever I'm in bar, I spend most of my time observing the happenings inside the bar. Waiter vs customer / customer vs coyote / customer's interaction among their own friends. Boss/manager/agents interaction Etc. Mainly because I'm not there for the girls for a certain reason. Most won't be doing what I does would probably not interested unless there's some dispute or commotion.

In general not all Indians are calculative or stingy. I have Indian customers spend 10-15k in just 1-2 hours inside the bar as well. Likewise for PRCs. Although they maybe wealthy and can spend, their mannerism is very much hated by many. Loud talking and arrogant. Not all but majority. Lol

Party and countdown for new year 2017! Go out and have fun Bros!
Old 31-12-2016, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
Again, the purpose of sharing is to highlight that such scam is going on with some of the agogo girl. but not to seek revenge or whatever. we did went back bacarra the next day, but it never cross our mind to make complain or what. we didn't see the girl working that night also.
Must be quite dramatic that night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Wow... I am 1 of the biggest talk cock ppl in this forum.... I have more than 20k postings... CB I think I need to get a life.
Yalah still dare to say!
Boss Sammy deep inside know you're helping to generate traffic for SBF forum mak mak 555!

You also not staying in Thailand liao.
Make sure you only post info when you are on the ground ok?
Don't be out of touch and tio chak by people on the ground!

Haha joking niah.
Don't angry me ok?

Happy New Year 2017 na!
Later send one ladyboy with big cock to your room dai mai 555?
Old 31-12-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Make sure you only post info when you are on the ground ok?
Was in few AGGs few nights ago... Gers were just ugly except Baccara. BTW, I am always on the ground.
Old 31-12-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Was in few AGGs few nights ago... Gers were just ugly except Baccara. BTW, I am always on the ground.
Oh I see you keep getting posted here and there.
Macam work for ASEAN.
I also cuntfused where you're located 555!

Good lah you're on the ground.
Your info very reliable!

*Disclaimer: Some people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 01-01-2017, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 16
Lion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
lost99,

........and I'm still learning how not to be ripped off or scammed!

I'll be in Angeles City from January 8 through 15!!
When you in AC do not let the girls bring you to the Korean restaurant on Fields Ave opposite to High Society for supper. Bargirls & FLs like to bring their Johns there for a meal before going back to the hotel rooms. They get a commission off the bill from the restaurant.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1