The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2017, 05:34 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
22 year old Chinese girl

Natural D cuppers. Firm with no sag.
Overpowered her for natural sex with multiple internal ejaculations!

Do up my points if you want more pics!
Will post pics once I hit 1800 points.
She's a stunner and one of my most memorable fucks!
Old 24-07-2017, 03:04 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 22 year old Chinese girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Natural D cuppers. Firm with no sag.
Overpowered her for natural sex with multiple internal ejaculations!
J

Do up my points if you want more pics!
She's a stunner and one of my most memorable fucks!
Can't Up you again.Waiting for you to reach 1800 pts & mor pics

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 24-07-2017, 08:05 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Can't Up you again.Waiting for you to reach 1800 pts & mor pics
Kumxia!
Much appreciated!

A sneak preview

Old 28-07-2017, 02:02 PM
Samster (P)

ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, Your target reach.
Waiting for pics

Old 29-07-2017, 12:47 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 24
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

Up TS points before else sure will up him.
Old 29-07-2017, 07:07 AM
Samster (P)

Another preview.
Very very pretty girl.
Flawless body.
Old 29-07-2017, 07:15 AM
Samster (P)

Natural D cups. Firm with no sag and pinkish nipples.
First time on the job. Repaying mum's gambling debt. From Guangzhou, speaks good Cantonese.
Only had one bf before, lost her virginity at 19.
I knew the OKT well, business partner back then and invested money into the joint.
So got sneak previews of the girls.
He got busted later and is now lying low. Betrayed by a runner.
I was asked to take photos and run lots of errands.
So my reward was to get her in bed...
Fetched her from the airport. Brought her back to the place near River Valley.
Provided toiletries, food, brought the girls sightseeing, etc.
Old 29-07-2017, 07:18 AM
Samster (P)

18 year old

21 year old

20 year old

As a partner, I made sure the girls had their STD screening done in China by a reliable doctor.
They only came if they had the all-clear.
I also made sure I was in charge of test-driving, to make sure the girls were ready to work.
These girls were not professionals, they were from Chongqing, etc - working as bank clerks, property agents, etc.
Old 29-07-2017, 07:31 AM
Samster (P)

We even inadvertently brought in a 15 year old schoolgirl!
Agent had lied about her age.
Fake passport listing her age as 18. We found out a few days after her arrival....
She was about 168cm, 42kg.
Slim, leggy, no fats. Natural B cups with pinkish 1cm ripe nipples.
And extremely tight...

Poor girl.
Sent her back and I made a loss paying for her fight back, etc.
Didn't want any trouble.
She did stay for a while though, and paid for her upkeep in kind...

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 29-07-2017 at 07:48 AM.
Old 29-07-2017, 07:46 AM
Samster (P)

Let's just say the quality of Chinese girls back then was a lot better...

Old 30-07-2017, 01:05 AM
Samster (P)

When I first saw June, she was wearing a baggy shirt.
I thought she had a slight tummy, but didn't realise that it was because her tits were huge for her petite size...

She was housed in a service apartment, and I had to screen and vet her statistics and service levels before the website was updated....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg L1010121_crop.jpg (252.4 KB, 100 views)
Old 30-07-2017, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Let's just say the quality of Chinese girls back then was a lot better...e]
Totally agreed bro.

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 30-07-2017, 01:18 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
I thought she had a slight tummy, but didn't realise that it was because her tits were huge for her petite size....
Bro, neh neh look good

Old 01-08-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster (P)

Bro,I Love Boobs any more pics showing her pussy

Old 02-08-2017, 02:19 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro,I Love Boobs any more pics showing her pussy
As requested!
But I prefer a flat tummy, natural D cups with no sag, and a beautiful all natural bush.
All in one picture!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg L1010137_crop.jpg (202.1 KB, 99 views)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1