The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Penang / Butterworth

Notices

Penang / Butterworth An Island Paradise in more ways than one.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2012, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 17
wacko_pg is a name known to allwacko_pg is a name known to allwacko_pg is a name known to allwacko_pg is a name known to allwacko_pg is a name known to allwacko_pg is a name known to all
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
Any place to camp in front of the hotel? Penang raining lo..
which hotel u wanna camp?

long time didn't post here... lately got 1 PRC got my contact from someone and start offering her service to me, not sure if anyone interested or not? i can share her contact (thru OKT, for free)

i didnt try her yet, so no review, sorry.
her location is around butterworth area. PM me if interested.

By wacko_pg
Moving on – Life in PG
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=17949944
Old 12-11-2012, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacko_pg View Post
which hotel u wanna camp?

long time didn't post here... lately got 1 PRC got my contact from someone and start offering her service to me, not sure if anyone interested or not? i can share her contact (thru OKT, for free)

i didnt try her yet, so no review, sorry.
her location is around butterworth area. PM me if interested.
Try her out n let us know bro...
Old 12-11-2012, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ZachBonano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnor View Post
Missus busy with her parents. Cant wait for my in laws to fly off tomorrow. Nolah bro. They looked like nice girls. For those who PMed me asking how to contact them, well you could wait outside the hotel for them to show up. LOL.
weeeee.....good to know there are still good samaritans out there
Old 12-11-2012, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnor View Post
For those bros who are interested. There are two single mat salleh girls in Penang. Not FL okay. Here on holiday and they are open to having some male company. Met them this morning in Weld Quay. One is a real stunner, her friend is quite pretty too. Wanted to see if marriage has made me rusty, but nope. Gave them a lift to their hotel, M*n G**d. Actually they were very surprised that I didnt go any further, just dropped them off and said goodbye. So if any of you want to try in the next two days, be my guest. Over and out.
maybe i'll just drive down tt road and camp out..plus there is a good mee goreng mamak there at night
Old 12-11-2012, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LeonLWB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachBonano View Post
maybe i'll just drive down tt road and camp out..plus there is a good mee goreng mamak there at night
Bro, I always around there during weekend in fact tonight also will be there. I'm a regular FTZ cyber cafe dotA player there ^_^. Wanna meet up while u camp there? lol...
Old 12-11-2012, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonLWB View Post
Bro, I always around there during weekend in fact tonight also will be there. I'm a regular FTZ cyber cafe dotA player there ^_^. Wanna meet up while u camp there? lol...
mih mih mih...why not? would be fun...deepavali eve celebration
Old 12-11-2012, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
mih mih mih...why not? would be fun...deepavali eve celebration
Haha....ok...bro pm me your number....FYI, I'm still not in the mood for any girls yet....hopefully this Danok trip coming 24th will re-ignite my scorpio's nature (passion, lust, sex)...I suspect the previous NL ML already 'kunci' my nafsu...last week went to club for 3 consecutive nights, friends has been introducing girls, but dunno why my mind still with that NL ML....I guess i'm in deep shit right now...lol...
Old 12-11-2012, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha....ok...bro pm me your number....FYI, I'm still not in the mood for any girls yet....hopefully this Danok trip coming 24th will re-ignite my scorpio's nature (passion, lust, sex)...I suspect the previous NL ML already 'kunci' my nafsu...last week went to club for 3 consecutive nights, friends has been introducing girls, but dunno why my mind still with that NL ML....I guess i'm in deep shit right now...lol...
check ur inbox/// hmmm...quite bad there..i guess emotions taking over your lust i guess...chill..soon enough mr "rodney" will wake up
Old 12-11-2012, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
check ur inbox/// hmmm...quite bad there..i guess emotions taking over your lust i guess...chill..soon enough mr "rodney" will wake up
I think so....hopefully mr Rodney will wake up sooner rather than later haha...i'm still in hibernation mode i guess....well, its a complicated feelings
Old 12-11-2012, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I think so....hopefully mr Rodney will wake up sooner rather than later haha...i'm still in hibernation mode i guess....well, its a complicated feelings
Isn't 24th the weekend to Loy Krathong celebrations? Crowd will be huge bro...
Old 12-11-2012, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well, lets go together !! lol...my friend's puying is coming all the way from chiangrai with her younger sister. Both of them used to work in Danok (Rose). Now stopped working there d...the younger sister will follow me...so hopefully with some divine help, I will be able to get my 'Rodney' back to the way it used to be :P

But its a bit tough tho as my previous puying still working in Rose...and all of them were good friends....my friend puying's younger sister knew my previous puying very well....i wonder if she will sleep in the same room with me tho ._.

So bro, ur schedule arranged d? Let them feel the power of Scorpios LOL
Old 12-11-2012, 07:25 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
supermushroom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, haven't gone out for quite sometime. Contacts have become obsolete but still I have been doing homework online. I noticed that most of the girls that advertise online recently are attached with several agencies and often time each agency has a few websites or contact person. Don't see much variety in the stocks lately. Where do you guys usually get your contacts? Be it agency-dependent girls or free lancers.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
So where were you be hunting this Loi Krathong?

This year’s Loi Krathong Festival starts from 24 - 28 November 2012.
Yee Peng Festival, 28 – 29 November 2012
Where: Tha Phae Gate (28–29 November), Amphur Mae Jo (24–30 November), Chiang Mai
Highlights: Enjoy local cultural performances and handicrafts, the Lanna style walking street, and opening ceremony “Yi Peng Festival 2012,” plus an amazing procession of hanging lanterns at Chiang Mai Night Bazaar, beauty contests, and a light and sound presentation on the Ping River. There will also be a Krathong procession competition for His Majesty the King’s Trophy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=IfbD_b9DhOk
Old 13-11-2012, 03:26 AM
Samster

Desperatee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro LeonLWB,

I feel wat u feel,I hav even worse experience & hardship den u bro, 1st I totally agree with Bro Jconnors as I hav seen many of his post long ago d, he is vary sexperienced guy.

I'm in de cheong scene for nearly a decade d & seen many things, I think 3 of us abt same age late 20's, early 30's

Wat I experienced was wif my Viet gal, she was frm those ktv, we get to know each other & dat time he juz broke off wif his x a Malaysian den she was halau out frm his hs,I c her so kesian so I offered her to stay wif me, durin dis transition of time I start to fel in luv wif her d,I was even slap by his x's fren for bein wif her as dat idiot tot I was de 3rd party.

She was alwiz on K & I advice her to stop n she stop too, I even brought her bac to c my parent n they accepted her as I said she was a student but actually she has a kid d. I even went bac Vn wif her twice.We went thru ups & down, she was de ONI gal in my life who committed suiside for me by cutting her wrist.
Old 13-11-2012, 03:29 AM
Samster

Desperatee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We were so deeply in luv dat i ask her to stop workin abt juz after 3m together. We were together for 1yr & things juz change by juz a snap of finger dat her X, came bac to malaysia, listen properly ya, her X is a TB, as she was a les wif her las time.

I wasted abt 100k wif her for dat 1yr, I know de figure exactly as I got a loan 100k frm bank to set aside for her expenses on everything, food, rental, monthly chop passport & send money bac to Viet, I'm not frm a rich family, I'm juz working as a M'ger dat time earning abt 5-8k only & I stil hav to support everything on my car & house loan, card & ploan debt.

I'm rely shock for wat happen, bein wif her same like u I lost all my fren & it even tarnished my reputation in my industry dat after she left me I was so no mood to work til it affected my work performance dat I was ask to resign, since den I lost everything in life.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1