The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2017, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 8
Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: His Silly "Girl"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Can't wait for the overnight FR! Hey Zee, that was really well written! I could even feel the passion even just from reading it. I hope he didn't break your heart too badly.

You lost the game, when you uttered '' I love you." First.
Coz I wanted to see how he feels about me and no I don't think I lost it yet - never ever give up a war
Old 11-05-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
taxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is our life so.live as happy as we can all the best
Old 11-05-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxidriversg View Post

This is our life so.live as happy as we can all the best
Thanks darlingggggg
Old 11-05-2017, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
taxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TRANSITION ✨
It has taken a lot out of me to get this far. From hiding behind with makeup, to finally accepting who I really was.
Back in 2014 I discussed it with the doctor and told them I’ve been dressing for a few years now. I also dressed so often that my real sluttiest instinct come out naturally So I might as well of transitioned then but I didn’t truly understand what it was But I told them for me that it’s now or never. I knew what I wanted and I was tired in doubting the way I felt. I decided to grow out my hair because I wanted to transition but was so afraid to go through with it. I didn’t think people would accept me and I wasn’t positive I could even do it. I knew something was missing. A big part of me that I had to keep hiding.
In 2015, I challenged myself to go out dressed up as much as possible and question myself if this was something I really wanted. It was tough having gender dysphoria. I often got sad every time I had to revert back to my old self after I took off the makeup and hair. I didn’t want to ever feel that way anymore.
Finally in 2016, I started my transition. I remember how happy I was when I took my first testosterone blocker which was followed by my first estrogen pill a week after. I wasn’t scared and still very happy I made that decision to go through It hasn’t been easy and as a matter of fact it has been quite rough,I tried to kill myself ending my life, all my friends started to laugh at me.
I just want to live, We are all human 
We are all different, but we still sharing the same life. Every life is important. but seeing the changes physically and mentally has made it all that much worth it. I had gradually becomes more and more feminine. its been amazing how much its effected my body. So far I have breast groth, loss of muscle mass, soft looking skin, my penis and balls are shrinking rapidly. I dont get erection at all anymore, become completely impotent and lose all sex drive with girls and loss of involuntary and morning erections.
Now here we are in 2017 and I completed my first year on HRT. I can definitely say Nothing makes me happier and I cannot wait to see what another year will bring. All I know for sure is, I’m not going back and only going to move forward in my transition
Old 11-05-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

Really honey? On my thread?
I don't need your life story here lei.... so rude sial.
Old 12-05-2017, 06:08 AM
Samster

Episode 3 - The Overnight

Part 1:

He got pretty busy after episode 2. And I don't want to appear sticky especially after the dramatic episode of "I love you" was mentioned to his face.

So our message was pretty limited to Hi and Bye and I was pestering him for my FR - obviously I want it to increase my rating -nothing serious about it except he viewed it as a mutual fuck.

I of course was waiting for him but how do I make it known to him?

Anyway we were planning to meet the week after episode 2 but he was unsure if he can. I felt that surge of disappointment but calm myself down. I tell myself it's ok.

In any case he did text me at night to enquire how am I and I update him about giving up my lease.

He seems disappointed but I let it be so went to bed instead.

When I woke up at about 4 am, he sent a message an hour prior as he can't get to sleep and wish he was with me right now. I said the feeling is mutual too.

We were teasing each other that Sunday - I had a long day - wedding lunch, tea appointment followed by dinner.

And the likes of jokes - if he "eat me that day" I had to give up lunch and tea.

U tell me how not to fall mad with this guy?

In any case I was aware of my limited timing and I soon texted my landlord to check when he would be coming back to Singapore.

As luck would have it, my landlord texted right back he be in Sg on Friday and handover will be on Sunday. I immediately texted him to meet me either Tues or Wed for an overnight so I can pack my stuff by Thursday latest!

For this I am grateful that he made time for me. It must have taken a lot of explanation on his part as well. He agreed to meet on Tuesday night.

On Monday night I went for an appointment for something painful - Waxing - since I don't have time to do it myself.
This was decided after he said this:

"Zee, you are always well protected - pantyhose, corset, panties. Can I have more skin? I wanna feel more and I want more
light too"

Once done, I smiled sweetly to myself and await for the fateful night.

I started the day early - send a pic of my Butt to him while I am still in bed. Teasing.

The whole day I think we both were practically leaking.

I patiently wait till night. Zoom out of office at 5.30 instead of 6 so that I can start preparing myself and rest more for the long night ahead.

I styled my real hair to a short ladies hair style that was probably popular 10
Years ago but it fits for that night. I donned my black lace shimmering corset with black lace trimmed panties. And not to appear a total slut, I covered up with a royal purple cardigan that ended just after the panties. I then went on to wore my stilettos.

I video call some of my girlfriends and get their nod of approval before doing some last
minute adjustment to my fairly light make up.

He texted me once he was on the way. He reached promptly around 10-ish.

I think our desires were sky high since we been sex-ting the whole day.

When he came, he kissed me on the bed with whatever he is wearing. The musky smell of manliness... yummy. I just love his lips. I wrap my legs around him and we continue to kiss - passionately. He roam
his hands all over and guess that was a turn on for him.

A few minutes later he excused him to the shower - I have already prepared a bath towel for him.

I waited demurely for him on the middle
of the bed. I had taken off my heels.
About 15 minutes later I heard the heater and light switch being switched off.

I pretended to watch tv. He came over and I turn to look at him.

Me: " dear, take off the towel and hang it on the study chair please?"
Him: erm ok.

He came back, jump on to the bed and grab me first.

Me: do I look good?
Him: you're always sexy Zee. I like you with less clothes. Zee.....

He lay me down and kisses landed on me once again. He wrapped his around me and kissed me again. He then began kissing my neck - always the weak spot. Lick down to my nipples and I hug him close to me wrapping my legs around him. Feels good.

He roll us and I am now on top of him. Kissing his tenderly lips while he part my butt cheeks.

I stared at him as I felt his cock rubbing against the dry ass.

Ahhh teasing. Tot he went out of his mind but this isn't fun coz i m dry.

He seems to have a better idea though. Gently put me aside. Stood up. Turn me into prone position and he part my butt open.

He went down and start licking down there. I was stunned. Feels good as I feel his tongue going in. In my head - woahhhh lucky I did use a scrub and some nice sweet smelling soap.

Him: Zee I love this. I really do.
Me: you got the whole night to play with me dear.

With that I took the wet tissue wipe his cock off any reside and went down on his cock.

Engulfing his cock head with my mouth, I slowly lick it. Salivating it. Letting it drip all over his cock while my hands tease his whole body.

Inch by inch I went down on him. As I went down I lick his cock too. Makes him noisy. Suck it too. This is nice - my record was a 45
Mins blow job. I wonder how long I can tahan for him before getting a jaw ache! Hahaha

But they said that if you enjoy something you won't feel it so there I was sucking him in various position - our dear friend totally at my mercy.

He stopped me, put on a cap, squeeze lub on his cock and made me ride him.

The feeling of that big fat cock entering me after a while cause some pain and discomfort. I stop halfway pull out and try again. Second one was smooth but painful too.

Based on experience it should subside and he knowing it, didn't hump straight away but let me get use to the size once again.

The pain subsides within minutes and I was the one initiating as I rode him for the night

And that my dear friends was the beginning of an interesting passionate emotional sexual night.
Old 12-05-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 19
hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!

Thank you for sharing your sweet experience with us here, Zee.
Old 12-05-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcoremayhem View Post
Thank you for sharing your sweet experience with us here, Zee.
Heyyyy!

Long time no hear from you!
Old 12-05-2017, 06:35 PM
Samster

Omggggg.. I voice out about you posting your life story here can kena zap ah? How sad right?

Aiyohhh. Sistaaaaaa next time use brain k? If u have one.
Old 12-05-2017, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelova View Post
Omggggg.. I voice out about you posting your life story here can kena zap ah? How sad right?

Aiyohhh. Sistaaaaaa next time use brain k? If u have one.
Good evening Zeelova,

Points are nothing but just mere numerical figures of insignificance.
I am sure u will not fret over this trival matter because you are going to paint the town red over the weekend.
Do enjoy your dinner. Cheers.
Old 12-05-2017, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
Good evening Zeelova,

Points are nothing but just mere numerical figures of insignificance.
I am sure u will not fret over this trival matter because you are going to paint the town red over the weekend.
Do enjoy your dinner. Cheers.
You're always right my dear. Just openly talking about respecting others. That's all.
Old 13-05-2017, 06:18 AM
Samster

Part 2

I rode on him hard. Lift my ass up and down on him. He enjoys it hard too.

Once I got tired of that I grind him which I think he enjoys it but perhaps it was also a signal to him to pump me hard while I am on top of him.

I love it when he does it. I get to inch closer to his face. Feel his whole sexy body and relax myself to feel his rod going in and out of me. The sensation is just indescribable.

We then changed into missionary with my butt being padded to raise it higher. He likes
It high as it's easier to ram I think.

He went from slow thrust to fast ones and I was really enjoying this. Wrapping my legs around him as he fuck me deep. He came closer to hug me and continues pumping and kissing. The way he takes his breathe while pumping is all just so perfect.

I know I had to make this last longer. I didn't want it to end so fast with him cumming at this point.

I turn my head slightly to look at the time on the StarHub cable console: midnight

I target to wrap it up by 1. I kiss him back slow. Seductively moaning while he is at it. Unwrap my legs off him and gently push him while he resist. I whispered:

Blowjob?

Who will say no to that?

He immediately pull out, take off the cap and lie down. I clean up with the wet tissue.

Took a deep breathe of my xxxxxxx, wait for a few seconds and slowly I took his whole
Cock in my mouth.

Licking it slowly with my tongue while it's in my mouth.

Hearing him moan while I am at it seems to indicate that I m doing the right thing.

I went deeper, stop there and suck and lick it.

He GROANED and call out my name - ZEEEEEE!

Muahahhahaha I love to do that.

I resume after a few minutes of that until I turn to check the time again - 1230 am

Good.

I turn to the side table, took the cap and put on for him. Gave it one last suck before I ride on him again.

That was just for a few moments before he gently pull me off. He then got off the bed, told me to be on my fours while he walk towards edge of the bed.

He rarely issued commands and his face look serious. I was pretty nervous and my heart was thumping hard.

He pull my legs towards him, grab my ass and ram hard.

Oh my gawdddddddd!

Deep trouble! As in literally as he whack me hard. Feel his heavy breathing and his loud moans. I was by now moaning too.

I feel so good as his cock explore every part of me. I don't know how he manage that but it seems to be going all over.

He pulled me closer once again and he fucks me faster. His huge hands on my Butt. Exploring the whole big butt.

Him: oh ZEE!!!
Me: arghh yeahhh

And he continues humping before....

He got on top of me while I am
on all fours still. Whacking me hardddddd

Him:
Oh fuck...
oh Fuckkk..

Ahhhh ahhhhh ahhhhhhh

Arghhhhhhhh *pause* *whole body jerk*
Repeat 4x

That was just spectacular and each time I replayed that video, I just wish that he fucks me every night.

Wait a minute - I wonder if every night will my hole be like an mrt tunnel?

Hmmmmmmm.... nahhhhh! I m well
maintained.

And with that we conclude the overnight part 1. There's a part 2 to the overnight. Which I will share more later in the day.
Old 14-05-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

Part 3

Forward:
I actually type this from the hotel room that we booked. Alas, it was not meant to be as he fell sick and we agree to meet the following week when he is feeling better.

VC him after I dress up and chat for 30 minutes. Always lovely to see him and to hear him just the way he talks brings about a closeness that I yearn for a long time.

And the story continues..

We both fell asleep and eventually I move away as I want him to have a comfortable sleep. Heard his cute soft snores.

Knowing my lustful nature - I actually snuggled up to him abt 1.5 hours (2.30am) wrap my legs around him, my hands slowly touching his cock and lick his ears - whispering seductively.

Me: dear, can I have more? Please?
Him: *eyes wide open & look at me* ok Zee!

Knowing that we have limited time and I do want him to sleep, I m so gonna make it memorable and quick!

Me: dear, can CIM?
Him: *stares at me* - you sure?
Me: yes *nods head*

I began the standard - went down and start slurping to his now half erected cock.

Licking and sucking it at a comfort pace till I feel it begins to harden.

I took it whole till I gagged. The moans coming from him was satisfying! Hahaha

He pull me away to give me a kiss while my hands grab the condom on the bedside table. He capped it on and me still well lubricated from the earlier session went on top and start riding on him.

Started of with me grinding before going at a faster pace eliciting encouraging response from him. I alternate between fast and slow teasing him furthers i shush him when he was too loud. Immediately he stared at me, grab me by the waist and start Pumping fast and furious and I had to stifled my moans.

Me: dear dearrrrr! No ! Please dear!!! Don't..
Stop!!
Him: u shushed me again?
Me: ok ok sorry.
Him: so faster or stop.
Me: ........ ahhh ahhhh
Him: no sweetie u are mine - I go faster!

And with that I was whack harder than before and surprisingly I love it so much that I hold on to him tighter as we lock our lips and his cock furiously banging me.

He stopped.
Pulled the condom off

Him: go down sweetie, do your magic. I will cum soon. Just be careful when I Cum.

I slurped hungrily to his cock as I continue to keep the momentum.

I stick to making it wet and fast. Soon I heart the familiar grunts of pleasure while his hands was pushing down my head to engulf his whole cock. I let him do that

Him: sweetie. I m cummingggggg
Me: hmmmm...

I felt the jerk and his first shot of cum.. and till it subside. I look at him and he return the look.

I swallowed it all. Pulled me towards him and kiss my lips.

Him: how does it taste?
Me: u can try drink pineapple juice next time?
Him: does it help?
Me: yes dear.

I pulled myself away from him, wet a small towel and went over to clean him up.

We snuggled to each other with his arms wrap around me as we slept the night away till the alarm woke us up.

I felt a deep sense of happiness yet pain at the same time knowing I will never find someone like him. It is unfair to measure someone else against him too.

It is something I have to deal with.

It causes more pain in the coming weeks
but that's my story to keep. What I am sharing is purely the sexual deeds we engage in as we renewed our intimacy each time we meet.

Most importantly is we satisfied each other.

Next one will be our first hotel stay - quite memorable too and more emotions came out of it.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread