The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 03-01-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowcloud View Post
Just a quick FR on Yin from Addicts. Recently addicts hasn't been reported on here, but it still seems the same. Lots of girls in sexy FA costumes and prices are also steady between the 2-2500 baht range. Picked Yin because she had slightly tanned skin and the best figure among the whole group. She looks slightly latina but is a local from Bangkok.

The next 90 minutes were a slice of heaven. She has probably got the best ass among anyone I've seen in bangkok. She told me later that she regularly squats at gym keeping her perky back there.

Service was fantastic, very attentive and caring. Very typical of addicts.
Addicts still very consistent afterall but among the selection got some are katoey so choose carefully
Old 03-01-2017, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Bo pian, a lot of guys want cheap, want green, want big so a LB is the best.
u r too nice guy la.. if me i ask them go Tesco or Big C find cheap, green and big.. but hole ownself dig

Old 03-01-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
u r too nice guy la.. if me i ask them go Tesco or Big C find cheap, green and big.. but hole ownself dig

555 damn funny pic!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 03-01-2017, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 12
lostboyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlostboyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlostboyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey guys, how's scratch dog these days? Probably will pop by bkk this fri for 2 nights.
Old 04-01-2017, 04:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 10
Confusius is a Helpful and Caring SamsterConfusius is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys, new to BKK chiong scene.
I only familiar with s'pore KTVs where anything goes for Viet girls in the KTV room (will not mention name of KTVs here). :-P

Read from thread that Thermae seems to be the better place to find good looking girls for ST / LT but it seems to be a pure select and go place with no action in club.
Other clubs like Baccara also seems the girls are also generally quick in asking for ST.
MP are essentially direct FJ shops.
Seems most places are direct transactions.
(Do correct me if i've wrong understanding).

Some qns hope experience bros here can advise;
1) Any clubs / KTV that has best playability in your opinion (eg. raba you and let you auto roam) to recommend?
2) For Thermae, how to get FL with good service instead of leaving to chance?
3) Any clubs you recommend for LT that girls provide consistent good service with GFE feel (i understand it can be subjective)?

Sorry for the noob qns and thank you in advance for your kind patience and advice.
Old 04-01-2017, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confusius View Post
Hi guys, new to BKK chiong scene... find good looking girls for ST / LT but it seems to be a pure select and go place with no action in club.
Other clubs like Baccara also seems the girls are also generally quick in asking for ST.
Your questions are confusing because Sex is packaged in many different 'flavors' in BKK, and you do not clarify which type of 'flavor' you want.

1. Thermae is a Freelancer bar, where all the girls are independent, and you just pick a girl directly for ST or LT back at your hotel room. GFE is entirely up to you and the girl and there is no garuntee you will have good chemistry in the room, so you choose carefully based on your interaction and feel in the bar. There is no garuntee. People like Thermae because it is direct, easy, and economical compared to other options (2500ST/5000LT on average).

2. Bacarra is a GoGo Bar, where many girls dance in bikini on stage and you need to pay set Barfine and ST/LT fees to bring the girl back. The girls here tend to be more attractive, and are generally safer since you can complain to the bar if any issues with the girl. The downside is these places are more expensive (500 baht barfine + 3000ST/6000Lt if not mistaken).

3. Neither of these places are KTV joints which you are comparing it to. KTV usually involves a group of guys singing and drinking with Lady Companions (LCs) which you can kiss, grope, and develop GFE, then dabao to your hotel if you are so inclined. KTV is one of the most expensive options and will cost more than Freelance or Gogo when all expenses are tabulated.

4. GFE feel is entirely between you and the girl, and does not really matter whether she comes from a KTV/Gogo bar/Freelance bar/Disco. No place can guarantee better GFE over another since it is very individual and there are too many independent factors. However, you may have a better chance developing GFE at a KTV since you spend more time with the girl before you dabao, but as with everything in this game, no guarantees. I've had good GFE in quick Fuckjob shops, and shitty GFE in KTV before. Again, it totally depends on you and the girl, no matter where she comes from and what you are doing.

5. The better question to ask yourself, is which 'flavor' of sex do you prefer? Freelancer bar, Massage parlor, KtV, GoGo, G-Club, or Disco, and take it from there. If you enjoy KTV, then you should probably do the same thing in BKK. GFE is an abstract concept and you shouldn't make that your guiding criteria, but an ancillary goal when you are cheonging in your preferred style.

Last edited by lost99; 04-01-2017 at 06:11 AM.
Old 04-01-2017, 05:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post

2. Bacarra is a GoGo Bar, where many girls dance in bikini on stage and you need to pay set Barfine and ST/LT fees to bring the girl back. The girls here tend to be more attractive, and are generally safer since you can complain to the bar if any issues with the girl. The downside is these places are more expensive (500 baht barfine + 3000ST/6000Lt if not mistaken).
Baccara's barfine would be 600฿ + 2 lady drinks ( 200฿ each ) = 1,000฿

Good info there
Old 04-01-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I only familiar with s'pore KTVs where anything goes for Viet girls in the KTV room (will not mention name of KTVs here). :-P

Read from thread that Thermae seems to be the better place to find good looking girls for ST / LT but it seems to be a pure select and go place with no action in club.
(Do correct me if i've wrong understanding).

1) Any clubs / KTV that has best playability in your opinion (eg. raba you and let you auto roam) to recommend?
2) For Thermae, how to get FL with good service instead of leaving to chance?
3) Any clubs you recommend for LT that girls provide consistent good service with GFE feel (i understand it can be subjective)?

Sorry for the noob qns and thank you in advance for your kind patience and advice.
How to know good service or not? I think u need namelo service, usd1000 hold hand service
Old 04-01-2017, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 15
fiddler3343 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfiddler3343 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Clubs/KTV, I believe G-Clubs would fit the bill.
The Pimp, though the cost is quite high in comparison with Thermae and AGGs.
Though not all girls from the Pimp would go back with you, so you gotta sound off to the MMS to bring in only those that can Tabao into your room for selection.
Old 04-01-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
How can you assured that by paying 1000usd one will get good service?
U can't even believe 100% those posting a FR here so u must try it yourself.
Old 04-01-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
happy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros,

Anyone been to BKK during Songkran period before and can give some advice if bar/agao/massage gals are still working or on holiday? As I will be going from 12 to 16 Apr 2017 and need some advice on cheonging during this period. Thanks in advance.
Old 04-01-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U can't even believe 100% those posting a FR here so u must try it yourself.
Other people have coyotes.
Good that you have ladyboys with big cocks on standby for those looking for cheap and green 555!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 05-01-2017, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Crazy House party

The door guys aren’t charging B100 entry anymore, so went in. Place was packed, no seats. Lots of girls, but still no lookers. Got there just when the “show” started on the first floor. Waste of time.

Asked a dancer what the food outside was for. Turned out it was a New Year’s party. The boss gave the girls a gold necklace! But not to all of them.

Got bored so went out to get some victuals. They were BBQing pork and shrimp. There were also kanom jeen and what looked like fried rice. Just like at their anniversary party. The girls were really tucking into the shrimp – platefuls of the stuff – while drinking shots of yadong.
Old 05-01-2017, 04:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Other people have coyotes.
Good that you have ladyboys with big cocks on standby for those looking for cheap and green 555!

U are one hell of a petty childish person I come across! Forum exchange views but so petty. Behave like guniang really.
Old 05-01-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
U are one hell of a petty childish person I come across! Forum exchange views but so petty. Behave like guniang really.
Hey idiot you want to start shit is it?

I am TCSSing with naemlo got your business is it?
My comments or disclaimer got name you out is it?

Readers have their own eyes to see who is the clown here.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1