The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events in CP 2 and Dongguan Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Think most all if not 90% of people from this thread go karaoke.....so all are stupid like u and your supplier who bring u last time??

Not all can get free and not all want to have free......maybe you really too poor to understand rich people thinking. For me I prefer to pay and don't want to fake love free fuck & don't want them to fall in love with me end up I paying much more with what I have, and I never want other women to get involve in my married life and my kids. So I rather pay more or much more just to have fun and enjoy that few days.....although my few days spending can really be out of what u can imagine, but tell u I really too fucking rich for you to even understand how we party.

So try to work hard earn more and be rich to understand how the other side of the world.......don't be too poor ok?

P.S. Just to add on.....I have too much extra money sitting around and don't know what to do with it but just wasting it. Sometime or most of the time I do donate to poor people.
Well said senior taikok here...
Ps....we know you CashKing here....but stay low profile...dont know who is watching....
BTW, can I ask for advice....can I wotk for you....dont have your money, but was brought up not to ask for money, so I am asking for a job...

My humble two cents.
Old 26-12-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 774 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
She drives that mean she have money lah...so ahe is looking for love....hahaha.....u hamsome lah...and CashKing somemore....
Me in JKT for fun......have a belated chirstmas and have a happy news year.

My humble two cents.

She use to have a HK boyfriend who feed her for 3 years. Me no handsome or cashking. Just know how to talk only

You go JKT why never bring me?
Old 26-12-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
She use to have a HK boyfriend who feed her for 3 years. Me no handsome or cashking. Just know how to talk only

You go JKT why never bring me?
KC king....
When taikok in JKT?
Old 27-12-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
KC king....
When taikok in JKT?
You tell me got what kinda of fun then I go lor.
Old 27-12-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
You tell me got what kinda of fun then I go lor.
Spa... ktv....LC and pick up bars.
Old 27-12-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Think most all if not 90% of people from this thread go karaoke.....so all are stupid like u and your supplier who bring u last time??

Not all can get free and not all want to have free......maybe you really too poor to understand rich people thinking. For me I prefer to pay and don't want to fake love free fuck & don't want them to fall in love with me end up I paying much more with what I have, and I never want other women to get involve in my married life and my kids. So I rather pay more or much more just to have fun and enjoy that few days.....although my few days spending can really be out of what u can imagine, but tell u I really too fucking rich for you to even understand how we party.

So try to work hard earn more and be rich to understand how the other side of the world.......don't be too poor ok?

P.S. Just to add on.....I have too much extra money sitting around and don't know what to do with it but just wasting it. Sometime or most of the time I do donate to poor people.
Very well written. Voices of many “lonely” Samsters here. Up for u..

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 27-12-2018, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islands View Post
Continue to imagine, engage, fire, and then settle with five fingers.. hahahahhaha
Returned your upz with 15 rak rak points
Cheers
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 27-12-2018, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
bro
i really dont understand if one can get free fuck why bother to pay money for KTV gal. eg if one can eat free
abalone, why pay money to buy abalone to eat
Little one...
U dont understand the law of the world...nothing in life is for free...you pay in cash or in the end you will pay in kind...
You need take it easy and play your own way...no nèed to bother with others...and the way they play...
Old 28-12-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 17
SpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud of

Quote:
bro
i really dont understand if one can get free fuck why bother to pay money for KTV gal. eg if one can eat free

This guy go everywhere also talk big .
Come here talk big kenna neg

Now he at Geylang thread , saying he raw girls at geylang houses . Asking pple to up him points to share info.
Old 28-12-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro
Wa this simple 道理 you also cannot understand?? When you pay you get to choose what you want. When it's free.. Sometimes we chin cai
because no need to pay.

Example your mother everyday cook at home for you why sometimes you still prefer to go out and eat?? Because you just wanna eat something you like so you rather pay.
Old 28-12-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1098 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpermForBrains View Post

Now he at Geylang thread , saying he raw girls at geylang houses . Asking pple to up him points to share info.
dun tell me you guys believe what he commented here...in the other thread he wanted bros to pm so that he share gal contact...all this removed by mod...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-12-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpermForBrains View Post

thx for the info
Old 28-12-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
dun tell me you guys believe what he commented here...in the other thread he wanted bros to pm so that he share gal contact...all this removed by mod...
The mod is doing his job,

good work
Old 28-12-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Well, some guys do believe and support him that is why I kenna negative from his supporter and being call "Con Man"
Old 29-12-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post
Well, some guys do believe and support him that is why I kenna negative from his supporter and being call "Con Man"
I think he has clones to zapped people...i kena zapped too...
Oh well.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1