The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2008, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 17
chia_zy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Jammy - Freelance

Understand that some bros here had seen her doing freelance, how's her action? Please share with me. I have a friend which was being intro by friend that this Jammy is a freelance and my friend's friend send him her hotmail. After some conversation, my friend agree to meet up for sex at $300 but she ask my friend to deposit $140 into her account, and the funny thing is that the gal does not give my friend her number and my friend pass her his number. In the end of the transfer money, my friend realise that he is being con, and this incident is being investigated by CID Cantoment Police it is reported on 21/09/2008. So any bros tried her please let me know, for those haven't tried her, this is a warning sign to all Bros here. Take Care.
Old 22-09-2008, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 17
chia_zy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: Jammy - Freelance

Just a reminder her email address is jammy******@hotmail.com
Old 22-09-2008, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 20
louis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud of
Re: Jammy - Freelance

Excuse me for being blunt.

The rule of engagement is "CASH ON DELIVER"...... Ask for transfer in-advance is totally unacceptable in any circumstances......

If your "friend" kena con, its solely brought upon by himself.......

My 2 cents worth......
Old 22-09-2008, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Sibehsong is Cool - loads of Potential

I donno who is she, is she hot and good?
Old 22-09-2008, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 19
trance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chia_zy View Post
Understand that some bros here had seen her doing freelance, how's her action? Please share with me. I have a friend which was being intro by friend that this Jammy is a freelance and my friend's friend send him her hotmail. After some conversation, my friend agree to meet up for sex at $300 but she ask my friend to deposit $140 into her account, and the funny thing is that the gal does not give my friend her number and my friend pass her his number. In the end of the transfer money, my friend realise that he is being con, and this incident is being investigated by CID Cantoment Police it is reported on 21/09/2008. So any bros tried her please let me know, for those haven't tried her, this is a warning sign to all Bros here. Take Care.
This is a typical example of the saying "The small head gets over the big head".
Old 22-09-2008, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 19
Acanthus is one of the Best!Acanthus is one of the Best!Acanthus is one of the Best!

Wa lao...

not to pour cold water on your fren but then call prostitute tio conned then still report police....

the MIBs in Cantonment must be laughing at your fren's case now.

Old 22-09-2008, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 17
featherbird is one of the Best!featherbird is one of the Best!featherbird is one of the Best!featherbird is one of the Best!

He never use his big head!?!?

How come transfer first....alamak!!!

Thank You For Motivation

Thks to those who up:
WOOHOO,raider102,ray922,shanghaifun, more?

My 1st sharing lobang!
Superb Massage, Superb Special, Superb Environment
Old 22-09-2008, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 16
angsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to all

i think this is old new liao. it happened many many yrs ago when irc is very very hot place for guy to seek for ons or fl. Never know still got ppl kena conned. Anyway it just show that we guys when desperate anything also can happen.
Old 22-09-2008, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
pseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chia_zy View Post
Just a reminder her email address is jammy******@hotmail.com
this person posted in another forum right? she offer webcam service too?

Note: FRs are just references. 1 is an Example, 2 is a Coincidence, 3 is a Trend. Most importantly, one man's meat could be another man's poison. Therefore, do you trust the men who posted the FRs?

Old 22-09-2008, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
xavier_x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros.. i msn with this bitch b4, she is quite chio i would say.. I managed to ask her for webcam and I print-screened her video image (see the pic below)... She will say anything to make ur cock stand and asked you to take her webcam service... I know that one shouldn't pay before any service.. I didn't do it for the first few occassions with her.. But one day I juz wanna "test water"... I used a small amount of $40 and tested... and guess what... She disappear after that... Haaa... juz for that $40, she's really a pathetic bitch...

Anyway, I have edited the msn chat window due to my own privacy.... Juz a precaution to all bros here... STAY AWAY from this bitch called JAMMY...
Old 22-09-2008, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rock_y87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello bros. i tried her msn webcam show before. cost me like $50. she looks really hot down below her clothes and i was abit hesitant on paying her more for the meetup cuz find it suspicious. but after the webcam i find her like real then decide give her another $65 to meetup. then she just suddenly disappear and gimmi a fake number which i called and YES, there is such a person named JAMMY or JAMIE or whatever la.
HOWEVER IT WAS THE SOUND TO BE A INDONESIAN OR PHILLIPINO MAID!!

i can only blame it on my newbility. lesson learnt at the expense of $$$. sigh.
Old 22-09-2008, 11:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
blondehead is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Woah! that girl is pretty..
Old 22-09-2008, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 20
louis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier_x View Post
......... She disappear after that... Haaa... juz for that $40, she's really a pathetic bitch........
see dee kit see dee kit, nama nama jadi bukit........ (malay)

积少成多。。。。。。。。

heeheehee............

you say she pathetic, I bet she is laughing yet another idiot kena con by her..........

my 2 cents worth......
Old 23-09-2008, 12:01 AM
Samster

actually ive been cheated by her too. paid her $50 to watch her on webcam and i did really get to see her stripping n fingering herself and such. she looked really yummy. and i was quite tempted to pay her more so as to meetup with her. so i paid her another $65 to meetup with her. after the last transaction, she just disappeared after giving me a fake no. this fake no. also leads to someone called Jammy or Jamie or whatsoever. BUT ITS A MAID LA! CAN HEAR FROM THE ACCENT LOR!!!

can only blame on my newbility and its just a case of small head take over big head.
Old 24-09-2008, 11:52 AM
Samster

very sorry for double post.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1