The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-08-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness4311666 View Post
Used to go there. Went once more after CB I was charge $200 for hand desert and I straight away tell her no and she say not enough money can pay now her. I told her no as it is expensive and she say this is the new rate after CB if you cannot afford it next time do not go for massage. I straight away put my clothes and left the place. She kept saying poor people like you should stay at home and diy and please do not waste other people time.
this is fked up bro. just report to av and let them raid her
Old 23-08-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan besar

Quote:
Used to go there. Went once more after CB I was charge $200 for hand desert and I straight away tell her no and she say not enough money can pay now her. I told her no as it is expensive and she say this is the new rate after CB if you cannot afford it next time do not go for massage. I straight away put my clothes and left the place. She kept saying poor people like you should stay at home and diy and please do not waste other people time.
WTF. These ML deserves to kena report
Old 23-08-2020, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Oppenhaimer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nabeh I would threaten to report her and blackmail her for $200
Old 23-08-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
but this place imo abit old for me wor, they look pretty decent from the outside lol
luckily got quite a cute masseur, yea as per what you say, thought was clean joint, didnt expect much got happy ending, charged me around $100 in total for 1h massage and happy ending auto roam as well
Old 24-08-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2987 / Power: 20
matureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond repute

just banned her n look for others will make.her suffer can liao.just tell us who is she...
Old 24-08-2020, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She kept saying poor people like you should stay at home and diy and please do not waste other people time.
walan eh... if meet this kinda CB mouth, can jitao wear clothes stomp out liao
Old 25-08-2020, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future
Drive pass that area just now,saw a vn hair saloon. Not sure is it same like those saw in yt got include massage type. Any bro tried?
Old 25-08-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoreldan View Post
wash cock hair is it
some guys no cock hair how?
Old 25-08-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 5
GPMee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorb View Post
Drive pass that area just now,saw a vn hair saloon. Not sure is it same like those saw in yt got include massage type. Any bro tried?
Legit clean services bro, women also patronize this shop. but they provide very nice ear digging service for just $15, can give it a try.
Old 29-08-2020, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPMee View Post
Legit clean services bro, women also patronize this shop. but they provide very nice ear digging service for just $15, can give it a try.
i went to some unisex vn massage, i thought clean end up also got provide specials
Old 01-09-2020, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammion View Post
Office just moved to jalan besar area, any kind bros able to recommend some places of interest nearby?

In return, i can share some of my other contacts in town or east side (:

thanks in advance..
Whole stretch of kitchener road, maude road have many to choose from. The row of shophouses from right hand side of jalan besar main road till dumlop st have much more. take ur pick. Its an open knowledge.
Old 01-09-2020, 04:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior2013 View Post
Whole stretch of kitchener road, maude road have many to choose from. The row of shophouses from right hand side of jalan besar main road till dumlop st have much more. take ur pick. Its an open knowledge.
Been in that playground for 18years. u aint so lucky now cos 60% of them are already pooped by blue colored chiwawas
Old 01-09-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1505 / Power: 13
3pump1squirt has a brilliant future3pump1squirt has a brilliant future3pump1squirt has a brilliant future3pump1squirt has a brilliant future3pump1squirt has a brilliant future3pump1squirt has a brilliant future3pump1squirt has a brilliant future3pump1squirt has a brilliant future3pump1squirt has a brilliant future3pump1squirt has a brilliant future3pump1squirt has a brilliant future

Writing an MR because I feel like the ML deserve one.

Went back to my regular ML and saw today only got 3 customer including me.

Massage $45, but I always never ask for change, so $50.

Strong massage, the kind that hits the nerve and deep muscle. Everytime I want to shout out in pain but at the same time its so shiok after that.

Then comes the balls massage, the way my balls are treated is also like those deep tissue massage, deep, not pain. Can feel all the veins in my balls unblocked.

Looks 6/10 (40 years old but looks like used to be chio)
Breast 7/10 (Decent C)
Massage 10/10 (I like hard massage and this one is deep in the tissue)
Balls massage 10/10 (Need to try to know)

ML is quite private. Scared too many people know dangerous, so I will only share contact with power 3 and above.

Write a MR or up me if good.
Old 02-09-2020, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3pump1squirt View Post

Strong massage, the kind that hits the nerve and deep muscle. Everytime I want to shout out in pain but at the same time its so shiok after that.

Then comes the balls massage, the way my balls are treated is also like those deep tissue massage, deep, not pain. Can feel all the veins in my balls unblocked.

Breast 7/10 (Decent C)

ML is quite private. Scared too many people know dangerous, so I will only share contact with power 3 and above.

Bro, you shiok because the feeling was sensual or because it relieves the tension?
Old 02-09-2020, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 13
Kingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3pump1squirt View Post

Breast 7/10 (Decent C)

Nice FR. Can share with me? Thanks you

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread