The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2012, 12:11 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kelman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sex with a lesbian!!!

Guys, I been reading your wonderful stories and let me share my experience. i don write well, so please pardon me if its boring. but i assure you its completely true.

about two weeks ago, i received a fb message from a girl call xue er. funny thing is we actually have 3 common friends but we donno each other. she started the message asking "hello.. which kelvin are you?" i replied "erm, i am kelvin tan". she replied "no lah dude. i mean where are you from?"

so i replied "i'm with .... Bank". she replied "wah, banker eh. i better dont play play with u". I can sense shes a lian from her picture (but she wearing glaases) and the way she talks. so i replied cheekily "haha, depends on which part of my body u play with".

she replied "wah u damn horny ah?"

haha, on liao lah, i tot. i quickly added her on fb and saw her list of frens. many footballers on her list, and then i realised shes working in football industry. i am not really a football fan so i tot i better not talk anything abt football. so i just ask her, when free for a movie? to my surprise, she replied "movie? sure or not? or you just want to find gals for sex?"

i was like "huh, u are the one who messaged me." anyway i just act blur and said "haha, no lah. sex is enjoyable but i dont do it with non-gfs. what abt u? do u enjoy sex?"

she replied "sorry i dont talk such things".

i tot "sianz liao lah. my gut feel so wrong."

before i can reply, she messaged me again to say "ok, why not we meet - for dinner but no movie?"

i tot "ok, obviously i was wrong that she can be scrwed but no harms meeting up." so i suggested the following day, 27 march. she said ok, and i offered to fetch her from her wkplace. but she said no, lets just meet at vivociti straight.

i obviosuly tot its just a dinner but BOY, i was VERY VERY WRONG

<<to be continued>>
Old 11-04-2012, 12:58 PM
Samster

darylwong297 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex with a lesbian!!!

carry on! camping for more!
whats her name on fb anyw?
Old 11-04-2012, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
AllIsBad is Cool - loads of Potential

First camper reporting in
Old 11-04-2012, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 14
magixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud of

Interesting... starting camp fire.......

Simon De Beauvoir
ma thuat da
Old 11-04-2012, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

hi Kelman,pls faster cum back with yr stori .....
we 1 2 hear wat happens aft the dinner date.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Sex with a lesbian!!!

How wrong were you TS?

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 11-04-2012, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
jamesrockwell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping camping
Old 11-04-2012, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Maestro* deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent!
Old 11-04-2012, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
desire082 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

turns out the lesbian up TS
Old 11-04-2012, 10:01 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

camping camping
Old 11-04-2012, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Zenster is Cool - loads of Potential

Whats wrong!! Haha, dont let fellow brothers wait too long. Haha.. Waiting for ur nect episod!! Thank for sharing anyway.
Old 11-04-2012, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2682 / Power: 13
Deesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond repute

Must be dame happening wan lor.. Camping Liao...
PM me if i had left u out.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
justforleisure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go on dude!! Great story so far!
Old 12-04-2012, 06:40 PM
Samster (M)

Kelman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry bros.. busy at work these past 2 days. ok here i continue.

i want to fetch her at her workplace in tyrwhitt rd, but she said no need. just met her straight at citysquare at 7pm. i said ok. so i reached there early, abt 645pm. i smsed her saying me reached liao but trying to be a gentleman i said, no need to rush ok. knn, no reply. 715pm sms me, saying "fcuk man, i still at work. give me 30 more mins." wtf. i got to wait like an idiot??! feel like going off but i tot, i stay in jurong and here i am in little india so might as well just straight. i replied her sms, saying "sure baby, no rush ok. tell me wat u want to eat, so i go chop place first". she replied with the name of restaurant (on level 4) and said "dont call me baby lah, kns". wah piang, me super dulan.. this woman think she big f.... ok to cut long story short, she reached at 815pm! knn. honestly i was a little sian to see her. first, she has short hair. i asked erm. how come photo is long hair. she said "tats a wig lah. i always hv short hair." secxond, she is super flat. hmm, anyway i tot, f... it la, just have dinner and go off. wont bother sending her home...

we ordered food and started by talking abt job. she seem to be super impressed with my job. but of cos i never answered her all the questiuons. she even asked how much i am earning a month. so materialistic. anyway she told me she is a football executive and takes charge of one team (cant rem the name). anway soon, we were talking abt sex. she asked if i am still a virgin cos i look young. i said, haha, i lost it liao lah. what abt u? she said, which hole u mean? f...ing crude right? anywya, we continued the conversation and soon she asked me what sex act i like most. i said BJ. she said she hates it. i said that cos u havent found the right ROD to suck. she laughed and said that u r so cocky ah, prove it to me lah. HO SEI LIAO. i said, sure, i show it to u after dinner? shre said, no lah. after meal so full, no mood to see. anyway to cut short the story, after dinner, we went to the car.

dunno real ior not, she super impressed with my car, a alfa romeo. i mean its not even exp or luxury car but since she looked so impressed, i just played along. then she asked me, tell me honestly ah, how many gals u f...ed in this car? of cos i lied to her, i said, actually none. would u like to be the first? she said SIAO. anyway once we come out of the carpark, she asked me where i am bringing her. i said, any recoomendation? she said long time never go east coast liao. so i get the hint. to cut short story again, we reached this carpark. guess cos its weekday so not many cars?

i asked if she want to go for a walk. she said, no lah, today super shack at work, too tired. so i asked, why not i massage ur back? i just trying luck but to my surprise, she agreed! i asked her turn to her left (facing window) and i started to massage her neck.. i dont dare do anything in first few mins but after a while i got horny. i started to play her ear and she was all quiet.. i moved forward and started to smell her hair. and before i know it, she turned and kissed me.. i quickly hugged her and frenched her deep. we bth enjoy and i start to roam her. she is super slim but me disappointed cos quite flat.. suddenly her hand moved to my ROD and rubbed roughtly. i can guess she is super horny and must be a long time sunce she has sex. i asked her if i shld drive elsewhere. she said NO. we continued to kiss but me uncomfortable. i stipped and asked her to go to back seat. she did and me too. in the backseat, i kissed her again and soon i managed to remove her top. she moaned when i kissed her neck and i heard her saying "Kel, kiss me". i kiss her and started calling her "baby xue er" (chinese name). she said u r a hot man. soon i took off my top , followed by my pants.. i only weraring underwear now and she stroked it hard. i tried to take off her jeans but i cant. she shocked me by removing it herself. she onyl left her panties and bra and we kissed. i removed my underwear ansd she went down to suck for me. nit the best bj i had but still its shiok... i unclipped her bra, and sian to see a flat breasts...

she sucked for a few mins and i said i cannot take it liao. i pulled her up and removed her panties.. i pushed her down and went on top of her. continued to kiss her and tried few times to push my rod inside. but keep slipping out. knn. she then said, u lied down. i go on top. ho sei liao. she is now on top and hold my rod , adjusted it and put it inside her. she moaned like no tomorrow. quite skilful but disappointing that i cum within 3 mins. knnn. lucky beofre i cum, i pushed her away liughtly so the sperm spill onto the chair....

i will continue later this weekend (plus how i know she is a lesibian on the second time we meet) cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1