The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Banging gen-z XMMs and finding the cure to my ED

Looking forward!
Old 09-04-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10933 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv View Post

Hi guys! Sorry, i haven't been updating for a while.

We met at a mall, she was wearing her teal colored Jc uniform. Her hair was centre parted with long fringe and tied in a pony tail, the basic schoolgirl type hairstyle. She had the typical student look with slanted double eyelids, cute button nose and some pimples on her forehead.
Welcome back to update your XMME, cheers!
Old 10-04-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You reminded me when I was hunting for XMM back in 2011 to 2018

Back then it was way cheaper and can get girls from JC to poly to uni on the Locanto app easily. Now that app is full of scam (not worth spending time there).

These days I read more of people's exploit then personally hunting.

The thrill is real but, do try to keep it a balance, I know it can be addictive and very consuming when you keep scoring some cute ones....but you can't continue this lifestyle for too long. The burn out rate can be high

Quote:
Hi guys! Sorry, i haven't been updating for a while. I've been experiencing a dry spell trying to hook XMMs and have lost motivation when I thought this game was coming to an end. I got lucky and managed to hook 1 last week, but that's another story for another time!

I'll be honest, the past months of trying have been very consuming, it's all I strived for and I've been putting in zero effort in my job and other aspects of my life, all i do from the time I wake up and sleep is just hunt. I'm trying to maintain some sort of balance now.
Old 11-04-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
You reminded me when I was hunting for XMM back in 2011 to 2018

Back then it was way cheaper and can get girls from JC to poly to uni on the Locanto app easily. Now that app is full of scam (not worth spending time there).

These days I read more of people's exploit then personally hunting.

The thrill is real but, do try to keep it a balance, I know it can be addictive and very consuming when you keep scoring some cute ones....but you can't continue this lifestyle for too long. The burn out rate can be high
yes, thank you for your excellent advice , you've put my exact thoughts into words. I guess Im experiencing that burn out now.

Last edited by TheSpyingPerv; 11-04-2023 at 06:23 PM.
Old 11-04-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster

TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi guys! Sorry, i haven't been updating for a while. I've been experiencing a dry spell trying to hook XMMs and have lost motivation when I thought this game was coming to an end. I got lucky and managed to hook 1 last week, but that's another story for another time!

I'll be honest, the past months of trying have been very consuming, it's all I strived for and I've been putting in zero effort in my job and other aspects of my life, all i do from the time I wake up and sleep is just hunt. I'm trying to maintain some sort of balance now.

Anyways, let's get into the experience with XMM JC.

I contacted XMM JC through the app and asked if she did paid dating, which she agreed. I enquired with her schedule, she was free for most of the days, but there was one where she had to return to school for awhile, something about library and short meeting, Im not sure what the details were, anyways, I deliberately choose that day saying I would only be free.

We met at a mall, she was wearing her teal colored Jc uniform. Her hair was centre parted with long fringe and tied in a pony tail, the basic schoolgirl type hairstyle. She had the typical student look with slanted double eyelids, cute button nose and some pimples on her forehead.
We decided to grab a bit at subway, but this was during the time covid measures only allowed for take aways. I proposed the idea of eating over at my friend's shop so that we could be alone and get to know each other better .

She looked and behaved like the super decent type and I was starting to doubt that there were going to be any action, but i decided to try anyway. We chatted and I tried to get to know her better by subtly directing the conversation to a more personal area, she told me she started doing this when her dad, the sole breadwinner passed away in his cab a few months ago due to a heart attack, it was quite sudden and her family's income was suddenly disrupted. Her mom who was not very educated has taken up a job at a supermarket to support her and her younger brother who was in secondary school. She wanted to take up some part time jobs as well, but her mother refused and wanted her to continue with studies , however the income was simply not enough, hence she started trying this. She's had 2 BFs in sec sch and a current one in Jc.

After listening for awhile and gaining as much info as i can to use for my advantage , I started edging in with my proposal.

I put my hands around her shoulders and pulled her closer to me as we sat on that infamous couch, she didn't resist but seemed a little surprised and very stiff.

I took out a was of $10bills amounting to $300 and showed it to her, her eyes widened.

Me " hey, Im really sorry to hear about that, I want to give u this"

XMM E " No, it's too much , i really can't accept it "

Me " well, maybe you can do a little someting for me"

E " and what's that ?"

Me " how about we have a little quicky? it'll be fast and over before u know it "
Her eyes widened with surprise when I said that.

E " what ? no, I can't and wont do that. besides I already have a bf!"

Me " WEll, is your BF contributing to make your life better ? every $10 note you see here is a day's meal for 1 person . It's will help with your mom's burden by quite abit this month, and your bro's pocket HOw could you be so selfish to reject this? "

E " but my bf"

Me " but he's not doing anything to help, and you would reject actual help because of him ? "

She sat quietly and shook her head.

Me " remeber u told me u had 3 other bfs before ? when u did it with them, did u use protection?"

She shook her head . I took out a packet of condom from the last session and showed it to her. " Look, if we wear condoms, it's not really sex , even if the motion is the same, because there's actually this barrier that will take the feelings away. So we're just kinda going thr the motion, but not actually doing it, you don't have to count this as sex actually. You get the cash, and be guilt free at the same time." I tore open a packet and placed it around her finger , I started stroking her that finger lightly and asked if she could feel much of it . " not really" she replied.

I leaned in and started kissing her while shoving the was of bills into her hand, she gripped it and placed them in her skirt pocket. She shyly stuck the tip of her tongue out of her tightly sealed lips to meet mine. BINGO, this fish is in the net!

TBC..
Old 11-04-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10933 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

" Look, if we wear condoms, it's not really sex , even if the motion is the same, because there's actually this barrier that will take the feelings away. So we're just kinda going thr the motion, but not actually doing it, you don't have to count this as sex actually.
Useful phrase of NO SEX involved, cheers!
Old 12-04-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
We decided to grab a bit at subway, but this was during the time covid measures only allowed for take aways. I proposed the idea of eating over at my friend's shop so that we could be alone and get to know each other better .

She looked and behaved like the super decent type and I was starting to doubt that there were going to be any action, but i decided to try anyway. We chatted and I tried to get to know her better by subtly directing the conversation to a more personal area, she told me she started doing this when her dad, the sole breadwinner passed away in his cab a few months ago due to a heart attack, it was quite sudden and her family's income was suddenly disrupted. Her mom who was not very educated has taken up a job at a supermarket to support her and her younger brother who was in secondary school. She wanted to take up some part time jobs as well, but her mother refused and wanted her to continue with studies , however the income was simply not enough, hence she started trying this. She's had 2 BFs in sec sch and a current one in Jc.

After listening for awhile and gaining as much info as i can to use for my advantage , I started edging in with my proposal.

I put my hands around her shoulders and pulled her closer to me as we sat on that infamous couch, she didn't resist but seemed a little surprised and very stiff.

I took out a was of $10bills amounting to $300 and showed it to her, her eyes widened.

Me " hey, Im really sorry to hear about that, I want to give u this"

XMM E " No, it's too much , i really can't accept it "

Me " well, maybe you can do a little someting for me"

E " and what's that ?"

Me " how about we have a little quicky? it'll be fast and over before u know it "
Her eyes widened with surprise when I said that.

E " what ? no, I can't and wont do that. besides I already have a bf!"

Me " WEll, is your BF contributing to make your life better ? every $10 note you see here is a day's meal for 1 person . It's will help with your mom's burden by quite abit this month, and your bro's pocket HOw could you be so selfish to reject this? "

E " but my bf"

Me " but he's not doing anything to help, and you would reject actual help because of him ? "

She sat quietly and shook her head.

Me " remeber u told me u had 3 other bfs before ? when u did it with them, did u use protection?"

She shook her head . I took out a packet of condom from the last session and showed it to her. " Look, if we wear condoms, it's not really sex , even if the motion is the same, because there's actually this barrier that will take the feelings away. So we're just kinda going thr the motion, but not actually doing it, you don't have to count this as sex actually. You get the cash, and be guilt free at the same time." I tore open a packet and placed it around her finger , I started stroking her that finger lightly and asked if she could feel much of it . " not really" she replied.

I leaned in and started kissing her while shoving the was of bills into her hand, she gripped it and placed them in her skirt pocket. She shyly stuck the tip of her tongue out of her tightly sealed lips to meet mine. BINGO, this fish is in the net!

TBC..
I got her into a doggie position right away as i didn't want to risk her going back on our fragile agreement with foreplay. I lifted her skirt and slowly took off her under armor sport shorts and panties at the same time. Her butt was round and firm , definitely, someone who is sporty and works out.

*She was very nervous and I could see her body tremble , I stuffed my face into her pussy and started eating her. My tongue doing laps around her clit and slowly entering her hole. She started moaning even louder and she started getting juicier. I spread her right buttcheek with my right hand and started circling the edges of her asshole. It was amazing, there was no smell or foul tastes, it just tasted "meaty" if i had to describe it. I really felt like a fucking pervert, but she seemed to enjoy it. I started pushing my tongue in as I see her squirm and moan at such pleasures she never felt. I then inserted my finger in her , and started feeling my way for her gspot. I massaged her gspot in a circular motion applying pressure to it , all the while eating her ass, in mere 3 mins or so, she started orgasming, she shuddered and from my position , i could see her stomach muscles contract as her entire pussy pushed my finger out.*

I undid my pants and capped on, the excitement i had transferred itself to my throbbing hard cock and the condom was a very tight fit for me. I rolled the condom up to the crown of my penis and parted her right ass cheek while I slowly pushed myself inside her. She tucked her face into the cushion and let out muffled moans as I slowly increase my thrusting speed. I could feel her vagina walls squeezing my cock, and the ridges and 'pattern' as I slowly slide myself in and out of her .

I could feel the condom slipping further up, and was now just covering my head. I quickly got her to change position to missionary, and as she did, i frenched her to distract her from looking at my dick and improperly worn condom. I pushed myself in her again and stayed in there as I undid the buttons on her uniform and pushed her sports bra up to review her small-ish b breast and tiny brown nipple. I started ravaging her breast with my tongue, sucking her nipples and licking her breast while she moaned and contorted her body, my dick could feel the parts of pussy rub against it with each movement she made. I was freaking swelling and throbbing inside her. My already hard and big dick was still trying to get bigger inside!

I slowly brought both my arms beneath her back with my hands gripping her shoulders, with short bursts of speed I pulled her whole body towards my groin in unison with my thrusting . Goodness, it felt so bloody good..She was screaming with pleasure and her hands were on my back pulling me towards her with every burst thrust I made.

In the midst of banging her, I felt the condom slipped off my dick and I felt her whole pussy , she must've felt it too as she moaned differently at that moment. I could see from her face that she was very high on the waves of pleasure, all of a sudden streams of tears started flowing from her eyes, she was getting emotional. Her moans were now between sounds of pleasure and cry-sobbings. What the hell was going on, I thought?

I started slowing down and giving her the oppurtunity to stop, but everytime I did that, she would just pull me closer and gyrate her pussy against my cock. Signalling that she wanted more ..

Last edited by TheSpyingPerv; 15-04-2023 at 04:43 PM. Reason: left out extra info
Old 12-04-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 13
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Perfect if video clips are also included bro!! Wow wish i have the luck like yours… no luck so far for me…
Old 12-04-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
Perfect if video clips are also included bro!! Wow wish i have the luck like yours… no luck so far for me…
hmm.. can consider, but i don't know how to embed, etc. XMM E don't have cause the decision to go to my friend's shop was impromptu, so no time to setup. Except for XMM A, E, G and F .. The rest all have. Im meeting F tmr for our day 2, so hopefully that will change. A was a big big disappointment , I setup the cam swee swee, all working well.. purposely try to expose her pussy for the cam, and she even unmasked at one point, but just never capture, not human error or anything. G was human error, accidentally pressed the record button twice, which means i record, then pressed stopped record, but never capture nvm also la.. she not really my type haha
Old 13-04-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Wonder if this will end with a creampie in Xmm
Hahaah
Old 14-04-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Hahaah
shit! how u know?!
Old 14-04-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Hahaah
You are right when TS started slowing down and giving her the oppurtunity to stop, but everytime I did that, she would just pull me closer and gyrate her pussy against my cock. Signalling that she wanted more ..
Old 14-04-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
shit! how u know?!
Because its simply the best way to end things
Old 15-04-2023, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
TypeWriters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Useful phrase of NO SEX involved, cheers!
Indeed bro
Old 16-04-2023, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrolicious View Post
Looking forward!