The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
polluxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

===Part 2===

Then she said that there were 2 more available, but no FS. I asked to see their photos and one of them was stunning. No FS was a surprise, but actually perfect for me as I was more comfortable starting slower.

Picked #68, one of the "no FS" girls and was shown to a table in the waiting area. Ordered a water and watched some Indonesia CNN. After about 10 min, a dude came to collect me and took me upstairs.

#68 greeted me at the door to the room and I was super pleasantly surprised. Tall, thin, really beautiful girl. Light skin (I usually prefer tan skin - love looking at TH and PH girls) and long, dark hair. Nice eyes and full lips. Really no complaints.

68 brought me into the room, we tried communicating a bit and she starting giggling. Super cute - there was instant chemistry. She confirmed that I knew that FS wasn't available and we proceeded.

She helped me undress and then asked me to lay down. She took off her dress. Kept on her bra/underwear and started the massage. Asked if I wanted oil and I said yes.

Massage was not terrible! She did a pretty decent back massage, then lots of leg + teasing. Lots of brushing up against the boys, etc. Very nice.

Flipped over to continue the massage. She took off the bra. Wow - full, big teardrops. I should also say, she was thin, but had a little softness in the belly. Barely noticeable (she later told me she has a 5 year old daughter).

Massage goes on for a while, then she finally asks if I want "sensual massage." I said yes, she sat between my legs, oiled up my business and then started with something very nice. Lots of attention in the right spots and very slow and sensual. Nothing mechanical about it.

She asked how I wanted to finish and I said BJ. She said covered only, which was disappointing, but again, actually okay for me and my slow start into this hobby. I said okay (got the sense she would have preferred I said HJ). So covered up and got on with it. She did great - moved over to my side so I could roam (top - didn't try bottom so not sure if avail). She went slow & strong.

Afterwards, she cleaned up a bit and then laid down next to me. She laid in my arms for a good 30+ minutes. We chatted. She's from Bandung. Limited English, but we had fun and there was chemistry in sharing stories about each other.

I eventually said I had to go, so we jumped into the shower. She soaped me down, washed me off and that was that. I paid her 500Rp (so her 350Rp + 150Rp tip). Agree or not, I felt comfortable with that, even though I know some will say that better deals can be had elsewhere.

Overall I was there for the full 90 min and at about 800Rp all in (about S$78) I'm glad I ticked this off the bucket list. I have nothing to compare to - first time doing anything like this - but will definitely be back later this week!
Old 12-11-2019, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

I have never been to D'Heaven at Grand Wijaya, your information was useful for me. Now I know that they have full fj service, and hj only service.
Old 13-11-2019, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hahahaha321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in Jakarta from today till 14. Can pm me.
Old 17-11-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 18
Angmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How much did the Uzbek girl cost?
Old 17-11-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AllThatJazz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi i am new to this thread.i will be posted to jakarta for a business trip in Jan 20 and this sounds pretty good to me.

i be there for about 2 weeks or more. Any bros here have other places to recommend?
Old 17-11-2019, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllThatJazz View Post
Hi i am new to this thread.i will be posted to jakarta for a business trip in Jan 20 and this sounds pretty good to me.

i be there for about 2 weeks or more. Any bros here have other places to recommend?
What are you looking for? There are massage places with simple HJ, men’s “spas” with full service, clubs that double as brothels, hotels with freelancers, WeChat nearby freelancers. Just read back in this thread for a bit and you’ll find everything you need.
Old 18-11-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 8
see123look456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by polluxxx View Post
What are you looking for? There are massage places with simple HJ, men’s “spas” with full service, clubs that double as brothels, hotels with freelancers, WeChat nearby freelancers. Just read back in this thread for a bit and you’ll find everything you need.
mind to pm me the hotels with freelancers bro? tq
Old 19-11-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
nahb is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi.. i m in Jakarta now and i wish to visit classic.. can any bro suggest which floor to go? Really appreciate it..
Old 20-11-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

I was there last Nov. the ground floor didn't open until after 8pm.
The fifth floor is only accessible by elevator.
The second floor, ground floor and the fifth floor all charged the same fee of 365k. In my novice opinion, all three floor are about the same.
Old 23-11-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
reggiemiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manggis View Post
Know how to find? haha. Now that is funny. I agree that Classic usually has more good looking girls than Travel, but there are lots and lots of pretty young girls at Travel too. It takes zero skill to find a good looking girl at Travel or Classic. There are plenty of young and pretty girls all over those places and you can get one even without knowing how to find. To know how to find, just keep your eyes open and point to the girl you like. A mamasan will bring her over for you to fuck.

However, if you enjoy a challenge and want a place that is fairly difficult to find a good looking girl but does have some gems at times, try going to a place like Atrium Mall and pick up free lancers. That mall is famous for being a place where there are lots of free lance girls, but it's not point and shoot like the simplest places in the world to find a pretty girl for a cheap price such as Classic and Travel. You can definitely find some gems at Mall Atrium "if you know how to find".
What time does classic open?
Old 23-11-2019, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
reggiemiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sing2012 View Post
1st day 5pm
Banged chat girl for 500k. Not bad bit chubby. But she is wild after drink whisky. Fucked for about 15mins and squirt her..she wet my bed with lots of her juices..good start for the trip..
8pm
Pack her out and went to my long awaiting venue, Classic hotel. This time not much crowd, but music is heavy.
Once enter mummys grabb you with her laser lights. Took one girl from right hand side middle sofa..girls in this sofa not bad, compared to extreme right side( near walls) and left side of the main door. Once enter normal sop...but one thing she did no cover BJ. Finished and left the place . Damage 365k +50k

1am
After finish, Went for dinner near Jonisteak. Went back to room for short nap..ard 1am wake up and went back to Classic again. Picked one from same stable. Normal SOP and finish the day 365k +50k

2nd day
1pm
Wake up and see lot of whats up msgs from chat girls..all waiting for my call..asked one office gal to come ard 1pm. Ice breaking season and some whisky. Banged her for sometimes and went to KFC for lunch. After lunch, we go for short nap..but she is wild, started 2nd session..this time goes for 30mins..bang her all styles..evening time she say need to report to office..paid her 700k

5pm
Went for Jonisteak, boost up energy with some well done wagyu cut steak, black pepper sauce and garlic bread..once finished arranged another girl at 6pm after her work..
In photo she looks petite type, in person bit fat..she is tired and nervous..looks like she didnt do this for long time. She watching Transformers movie in HBO channel..then went for shower together..and went to bed straight..dont want to foreplay..start session with missionary..banged for 40mins and finished in standing position..im surprised my stamina build up after every bang..paid her 500k..and went for some bakso mie and went for sleep
Chat girls means wechat?
Old 24-11-2019, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
How much did the Uzbek girl cost?
2.6 million for short time.
Old 24-11-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 7
absurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to all

My first Jakarta trip. I did a crash course with this thread. Too much info to digest and not sure how much is relevant. Pinged a few, many responded, thanks to them. Eventually nothing happened as planned. I stayed in a hotel in south Jakarta.
FR is a 3 part, focused on experiance around the search.

1. Dheaven, grand wijaya centre. No surprise there. 400k for deluxe room. They gave a hand tag. I am not sure it has chip.
From other forum, i noted few girl numbers. At 2nd floor they run a board who is busy and who is available. Looked like betting room. anyways, the number i asked were not available, picked one from available list, i guess the no. was 21. Slim and sharp assets. Limited English. Rooms were themed like japanese guest house, floor beds, wooded floor, incandescent lighting. Massage+cbj+b2b+fj - 350k + 100k tip for b2b. Strictly no bbbj or french. All the while she took my tag and tied on her hair. May be i dont run away.. without being paid. Will i rtf, no. Very commercial
Btw there a nice pork shop in the same complex, campur kacamata. Assorted pork + rice, it was tasty and pocket friendly.

Part 2(wechat/michat)

Last edited by absurdit; 01-12-2019 at 09:18 PM.
Old 24-11-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 7
absurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to all

Part 2.
looked for fl available nearby for a outcall at 9pm. Michat had more offers than wechat. Almost everyone responded, 4/5 star hotel outcall seemed like ideal work for them. They claim to be independent, they are not. Most of them were agents. Ask price vary from 700k to 1mil. I did ask questions by the book, specific services, photo, nego price. End of the day, they need the hotel name and room no. In chat photos was shared. In good faith i booked one for 600k/1hr/1shot. Waited for almost an hour, different girl popped on door my directly. Holy crap!! She said agent tell all lies and use fake photo. She looked like young mom, bit tanned, fuckable not attractive as the photo. I reduced my price from 600k to 450k and asked for service as discussed in agent chat. She agreed but no bbbj. 45sgd..Steal!! She was bit scared, doesn't look troublesome. She did a good service and was very obedient. Catbath was a standout. After the shot, she hugged for sometime. She asked for taxi fare, i declined. Then she gave a weird request, a fresh unopened water bottle(hotel complimentary) and to use my perfume. Alrighty, paid 450k+water+few spray of ralph lauren double black.

Lots of offer on michat specifically but bit tacky in response. Pressured to share hotel and room number, some even ask for photo of room card. Understandabl!!
If you don't speak bahasa(i dont), most try to settle at 700k to 1mil. I was told to nego for 500k. Will try again on my next visit.

Part 3: gomassage and a ml turned fl
Old 24-11-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by absurdit View Post
Waited for almost an hour, different girl popped on door my directly. Holy crap!!
Crazy (kinda funny) - hotel didn’t have card access in the lift?

How did you nego all the specifics? Price, services, etc without Bahasa? When I was there a few weeks ago saw some tempting offers on WeChat but chickened out. Will be back again in a week or two.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1