The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2019, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Didn't get any french or light kiss from Bing Bing.

I must be not handsome. But the service is same as what FR posted, less petting each other and DFK.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 10-11-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: GL Newest Party Joint - a tale of Doomas and an elegant Chinese beauty

Had my nth RTF with Sisi. Below FR applies. Only this time she was quite sexually aggressive and insisted to ride me until she came! What a gal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Got my paws on Sisi, the fifth of the six newbies. Left a happy man!

Name: Sisi
Base: 1612
Origin: Hubei
Experience: About a year in FL

Face: Sisi has this classic Chinese beauty vibe with her air of elegance. She reminds me of the ex-WL Malaysian thunderboobs Dada. I wouldn’t say no to her if we met in a bar.

Body: Sisi stands at 1.6+m in heels. Seems this batch is all in this height range. Her body is actually quite slim when all the troublesome clothes are removed and I was struck by her very seductively svelte body.

Boobs: Sisi has papaya-shaped 36Cs which fit perfectly in my greedily grasping palms. Pale brown nips which got her moaning when licked.

Foreplay: This is where Sisi shines. She gave me a very electrifying boobs rub followed by an equally devastating BBBJ in the shower. The onslaught continued on the bed with boobs massage front and back and catbath all over. Sisi told me that she does AR on request. So guys, Sisi gives AR!

BBBJ: Fantastically done BBBJ! The tendrils of pleasure surging through my lanjiao was almost too much to bear and I told her to stop. She then told me she would have given me CIM if I had asked. So guys, Sisi allows CIM!

Frenching: I asked Sisi if she would allow frenching and she said of course! And boyo, Sisi can french something fierce! Our tongues explored our mouths and glided over each other. Sad to say I disengaged first as it was getting too intense. So guys, Sisi speaks farking good French!

Painting: Seems Sisi didn’t get painted in China and had just a handful of painters so far here. Quite a shame as she is quite sparse down south and her pussy lips are neatly folded. I painted her till they blossomed like a flower and her nectar oozed profusely. It was a joy to see Sisi enjoy the painting, she was writhing and squirming so much!

FJ: Fucking Sisi was like fucking the boss’ elegant and haughty secretary. Her pussy was tight enough and she pulled me in a tight embrace as I reached in to thrust in missionary. We also frenched deeply while making sweet love. She whispered that those 10 minutes were all for me as I had already made her very happy earlier on, so I had my wicked way and fucked her in all my favourite positions till I shot my entire load. Sisi’s eyes went wide at seeing the volume of cum in the cap.

Personality: Sisi can be very chatty when the ice is broken. When asked, she said her style is more GFE though I suspect she can be a sex kitten in the sheets too.

TLDR: Sisi is slim and exudes elegance. GFE is her strong point. She frenches and gives CIM and AR.
Old 12-11-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

1612 Sweet School gal Ting Ting

Tried 1612 Ting Ting ard a month ago but never get the time to pen FR.
She’s older sis of Bing Bing, but both look very different- BB is high class ktv hostess type, while TT is saccharine sweet school gal type.

Origin : Guangxi.

Looks/ body: 22 year old cute syt newbie, fair, looks younger than BB and resembles 1654a Ella, big eyes, long hair, 1.57m petite body frame with baby fats, natural B+ slight saggy boobs, brown nips, perky butt, 52kg, she would have been perfect if she’s 5kg lighter

Shower: Usual wash up routine with DFK, licking of nips

Services: On bed, sensual lick with hot breath around my ears, neck, nips, body, DFK and she offered her boobs for me to lick, bj (my request) done with good suction, recall no AR, switched to 69 and I painted her tasty pussy while she moaned sweetly in btw slurping my hard rod

FJ: FJ started with her on cowgal, her moist pussy was very tight, she rode quite well and worked to good piak piak momentum, quite song switched to fav lotus and continued to DFK her, lick her neck and lovely tits, deep thrusts from below, switched to missionary and continued DFK, lick neck, tits routine, alternating deep thrusts with shallow ones, while she gently moaned, finally switched to doggie, feels even tighter and perky butt acts as good cushion, pumped and pumped her in various doggie positions, finally laid her prone doggie position, pumped her even harder as her love hole became very wet and she and I cummed together, song till Jurong explosive climax. Towel had a big moist patch 😅

Verdict: Surprisingly service much better than her sis BB, allows DFK, good GFE and accommodating to multiple positions- would be a keeper for regular if she sheds some weight. Shall monitor accordingly.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 13-11-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

1612 GND Nana

Tried 1612 Nana recently after reading power FR from bro Dpower.

Origin : Sichuan, worked in friend’s fashion shop (1 glance can tell my waistline accurately)

Looks/ body: 23 year old GND newbie, not so fair, mole on forehead, no tattoo, shoulder length golden brown hair, 1.63m slim body frame but not the stick thin more towards athletic build type, natural B- perky boobs, brown nips, perky butt, 51kg.

Services: On bed, sensual slow lick with hot breath on all parts of body, DFK and she offered her boobs for me to lick, some erotic pussy grinding, bj (my request) done with good suction, no AR, switched to 69 and I painted her tasty pussy while she moaned loudly in btw slurping my hard rod, pussy became wet.

FJ: FJ started with her on cowgal, her moist pussy was very tight, she rode very well and vigorously, up and down strokes v powerful, I had to endure to ensure avoid premature ejaculation, switched to fav lotus and continued to DFK her, lick her neck and lovely tits, deep thrusts from below, switched to missionary and continued DFK, lick neck, tits routine, alternating deep thrusts with shallow ones, while she loudly moaned, but apparently not enough for her as she kept grabbing my butt to thrust into her more forcefully, wow this gal is insatiable, I had to 拼了老命 to keep up with her (actually my muscle still aching from my 10km run the previous day&#128561, switched to doggie, feels even tighter and perky butt acts as good cushion, pumped and pumped her in various doggie positions, rammed into her harder while she moaned loudly, fast tiring myself, I changed to thirst position, where I can enjoy DFK, lick her boobs, while thrusting her hard both lying down, and worked up to a faster piak piak momentum, while her love hole became very wet, song till Jurong explosive climax. Our legs were jello after that 😅

Verdict: Very sextisfying but also very exhausting session with an insatiable lady. Will think twice whether rtf her cos really v tiring; if her boobs are bigger sure no brainer 😂
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 13-11-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
1612 GND Nana

Tried 1612 Nana recently after reading power FR from bro Dpower.

Origin : Sichuan, worked in friend’s fashion shop (1 glance can tell my waistline accurately)

Looks/ body: 23 year old GND newbie, not so fair, mole on forehead, no tattoo, shoulder length golden brown hair, 1.63m slim body frame but not the stick thin more towards athletic build type, natural B- perky boobs, brown nips, perky butt, 51kg.

Services: On bed, sensual slow lick with hot breath on all parts of body, DFK and she offered her boobs for me to lick, some erotic pussy grinding, bj (my request) done with good suction, no AR, switched to 69 and I painted her tasty pussy while she moaned loudly in btw slurping my hard rod, pussy became wet.

FJ: FJ started with her on cowgal, her moist pussy was very tight, she rode very well and vigorously, up and down strokes v powerful, I had to endure to ensure avoid premature ejaculation, switched to fav lotus and continued to DFK her, lick her neck and lovely tits, deep thrusts from below, switched to missionary and continued DFK, lick neck, tits routine, alternating deep thrusts with shallow ones, while she loudly moaned, but apparently not enough for her as she kept grabbing my butt to thrust into her more forcefully, wow this gal is insatiable, I had to 拼了老命 to keep up with her (actually my muscle still aching from my 10km run the previous day&#128561, switched to doggie, feels even tighter and perky butt acts as good cushion, pumped and pumped her in various doggie positions, rammed into her harder while she moaned loudly, fast tiring myself, I changed to thirst position, where I can enjoy DFK, lick her boobs, while thrusting her hard both lying down, and worked up to a faster piak piak momentum, while her love hole became very wet, song till Jurong explosive climax. Our legs were jello after that 😅

Verdict: Very sextisfying but also very exhausting session with an insatiable lady. Will think twice whether rtf her cos really v tiring; if her boobs are bigger sure no brainer 😂
Wah, Birdie, u are so horny ah, posting 2 FRs, lol.

I am so sleepy now ....but still indisted to finish reading your two masterpieces.

If tonight i wet dreams due to your FRs, tomorrow probably no power to walk site and scold people liao, lol
Old 13-11-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Wah, Birdie, u are so horny ah, posting 2 FRs, lol.

I am so sleepy now ....but still indisted to finish reading your two masterpieces.

If tonight i wet dreams due to your FRs, tomorrow probably no power to walk site and scold people liao, lol
Hope u din have wet dreams with me acting in them.
😱😅
Old 13-11-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Hope u din have wet dreams with me acting in them.
😱😅
Luckily no wet dreams as too tired Walking site now to check on main contractor's progress. Still feeling strong. Skipped dinner last evening, body getting more and more leopard, hehe.
Old 13-11-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Luckily no wet dreams as too tired Walking site now to check on main contractor's progress. Still feeling strong. Skipped dinner last evening, body getting more and more leopard, hehe.

Seems u replenishing ur energy drinking abalone juices.
V nourishing.
No wonder getting your leopard shape

👍🏻
Old 13-11-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Seems u replenishing ur energy drinking abalone juices.
V nourishing.
No wonder getting your leopard shape

👍🏻

😉 i take 4 korean Grade A Gingseng capsules and 4 placenta capsules everyday, in addition to the Juices
Old 14-11-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Quote:
😉 i take 4 korean Grade A Gingseng capsules and 4 placenta capsules everyday, in addition to the Juices
purtier?
Old 14-11-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
purtier?

Lifestream Le Ageless, taken for 4 yr plus already
Old 24-11-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Had my Nth session with Ting Ting before she went on ice kachang leave. Service was spectacular as ever, with frenching dip dip, cheebye wet wet. Her pussy is so sensitive and tight tight tight! Ting Ting also still looks damn pretty as before. I was very tempted to extend the session...well actually I did. Haven't had the moola to tarma her and Bing Bing yet tho I have heard very good reviews from joes who did try that tarma combo.

Get Ting Ting for that fun and GFE sexperience!

Quote:
Finally had Ting Ting, who is the sister of Bing Bing. Just one word…fwoah!

Name: Ting Ting
Base: 1612
Origin: Guangxi
Experience: Brief stint in FL

Face: Ting Ting is very attractive to me. She has very attractive flashing eyes and looks right at home in poly….or at your south sucking you off. She would definitely draw eyeballs when walking down the street. Luscious lips that gleamed with promise.

Body: Ting Ting stands at a shade below 1.6+m. While petite, she is a little bah bah with some baby fat, which added to the cuteness factor. Firm cushiony arse perfect for a pounding.

Boobs: Ting Ting’s tits are more than a firm handful. She loves them squeezed gently, and moaned when I did just that. She told me she wears a 36C, or so I heard her.

Foreplay: Despite her lack of experience, Ting Ting had been trained well by the girls. She gave me a boobs massage on my back and followed up with a tingling catbath. Her fingers running along my body damn near made me cum. At one point she was perpendicular to my body licking my nipples; the sensation of her bountiful boobs pressing against my body was heavenly!

BBBJ: Not every day someone as sweet looking as Ting Ting I see latched onto my dick. Every inch of my balls felt the gentle and firm pressure of Ting Ting’s tongue, and I was shivering in sheer pleasure. Her suck cock technique is also good, and I felt so farking good as she bobbed her head up and down vigorously as she sucked cock.

Frenching: Fwoah! When I asked her if she speaks French, she immediately grabbed my face in her hands and frenched me nearly to death. And she is quite a good frencher too! So guys, Ting Ting speaks farking awesome French!

Painting: Ting Ting is very sensitive down south. Her woman juices started flowing when we were frenching while I fingered her. She squirmed and moaned desperately as I applied Doomalingus on her snatch but yet she stayed firmly at my mouth. Her juices flowed so much that I wondered if Tommy would need to get a new bed.

FJ: Ting Ting, being petite, also has a small cheebye. I had some trouble pushing in my kukujiao into her warm inviting cheebye but once in, her juices made farking easier. Plenty of frenching her soft lips as we farked with desperate passion. Her moans and writhing were an intense turn on and I was pounding her apple arse madly. Came like a champion and after cleaning my mess up, we cuddled and chatted like a couple.

Personality: Ting Ting is very friendly and would make any man feel at ease. Her petite stature and personality gives off a daughter feel and would make most men instinctively want to protect her.

Note: Ting Ting and Bing Bing can tarma! A few joes already did and they emerged weak-kneed. Tommy advises to make an appointment beforehand so that he can schedule them.

TLDR: Ting Ting is petite and pretty. Awesome frencher and strong GFE. She can tarma with her sister Bing Bing.
Old 24-11-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Had my Nth session with Ting Ting before she went on ice kachang leave. Service was spectacular as ever, with frenching dip dip, cheebye wet wet. Her pussy is so sensitive and tight tight tight! Ting Ting also still looks damn pretty as before. I was very tempted to extend the session...well actually I did. Haven't had the moola to tarma her and Bing Bing yet tho I have heard very good reviews from joes who did try that tarma combo.

Get Ting Ting for that fun and GFE sexperience!
Based on her wechat pic, she bears an uncanny resemblance of 54A’s Selina ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 27-11-2019 at 09:08 AM.
Old 26-11-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Based on her wechat pic, she has an uncanny resemblance of 54A’s Selina ...
All these FR making me bery horny. For sure need to visit Geylang for secondary time this week. Can use skill future money in Geylang unibersity or not?
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 27-11-2019, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
All these FR making me bery horny. For sure need to visit Geylang for secondary time this week. Can use skill future money in Geylang unibersity or not?
Yes, bro.

Bonking is also a future skill needed for our economy.

Sinkie garmen gave all citizens of SG $500 SF credit to polish your bonking skill in GL.

Visit www.skillsconnect.gov.sg to signup and claim your SkillsFuture credit to start bonking asap.

Your first bonk will be heavily subsidized by SSG.

Many houses in GL accept PayNow or Wechat Pay for payment now.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1