The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
W1606 琳达Linna

This is yet another hidden Jem in W1606, not sure why OKT never recommend her, may she was never mentioned in this forum.
She has been around for one year,about 22 to 24 years old from my own judgment.
Tall girl by GL standard of about 1.65m, smooth and very fair skin, close to C cup, Very good looking and presentable. I nearly rejected her when she walk in, she may have to learn how to give a proper smile.
When she started smiling in the bed room, it is a completely different person, very talkative and friendly.
No much action in the shower room, although she said she usually concentrate her service on the bed.
She started from the bed, ar and some hand actions from the back. Her true selling point is her HJ and BJ, in my opinion, she is considered a master level in her skills in doing HJ and BJ, especially HJ, the touch and feeling nearly make me discharged if I didn’t stop her.
She want to start to go on TOP and pump me, I stoped her as I know I wouldn’t last Long, so decided to let her go below with my own actions. I give her Long pumping, on the bed frontal, to the side of bed front and back, and back to the bed frontal again. Finally I allowed her to do her action from the TOP, I can tell that she enjoy her own action too. I finally discharged after her quick and slow variation pumping.
This is the kind of girl I like, nothing to fault her in her look and body, and with skilful and out out to please service! Never regret, sure RTF soon.
Old 26-10-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: W1606 琳达Linna

I think her name should be 琳那
Old 27-10-2019, 02:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Lina 琳那 was good fren of WH06 Xiao Ai and they came together last year.

After that An An and Xiao Yun came late last year.

Bai He went back soon after that.

Xiao Ai was bailed out by her BMW boyfren in March this year and they went back to China to live happily together.
He visited her almost everyday and gave her a large sum to return home.

An An has returned last month.

Lina should be the longest working gal over there now.

The new Bai He and SK are wonderful gals to bonk.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.

Last edited by joker88; 28-10-2019 at 12:47 AM.
Old 30-10-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

I think she is worth ranking in the TOP five list. Looking forward to meet her again!
Old 07-11-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

Get her again yesterday, service improves, more actions in shower room, ass rim, BJ. Her ride is very good too. As usual I allowed her to go on TOP and pump me first, finally ended with me pumping at bed side. She seems to like my bed side action, she asked me to try the same position again. She enjoy hard and fast pumping, screamed softy, her usual behaviour.
Good and enjoyable session!
Old 15-11-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster

Visited her again, this is my 5th visit if I could recall correctly. Her BJ, HJ and FJ is to my liking, her most wonderful skill if her BJ, she just suck and suck, all over from the balls to the tips, with the motion and pressure to my liking.
I stop her from doing BJ, ask her to lay besides me with her huge breast close to my, Give her two papaya a good lick and suck while at the same time she stroke my didi with lubricant, I near discharge, her HJ is perfect for me.

This is one girl that once you have a session, you likely come back for RTF again and again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1