The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2019, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky108 View Post
kissbang
1) Dr K in seomyeon
exit 1 just walk straight down the whole street selling pork rice, building is left side of street
-70k you get a real young university gal who can really talk and kiss. you get a hj and touching ,,only the panties she won strip others all can
-good experience
Is is that yellow one on bottom right bro? The only one I can find near Seomyeon Exit 1

Old 12-11-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
jacky108 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not that one bro is on 4th storey call dr k the signboard very obvoious
Old 12-11-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky108 View Post
Not that one bro is on 4th storey call dr k the signboard very obvoious
OK, found it via help of a Korea cities playground map
Thanks for clarifying
Old 12-11-2019, 11:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sackedfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Threesome experience for the first time in my life

I did threesome sex for the first time at Gain yesterday.
It was life time unforgettable experience.
Of course I had to pay a lot, 400,000 krw for 60 min play.
It was hot but it was worthy.
Think about 1 girl for 60 min costs 230,000 krw.
My partner was AMY and a girl who I don’t remember the name.
Both girls were good at everything, touching my body,
sucking my cock, and sharing my penis each other.
It was just incredible and I finally realized
why so many guys are dreaming threesome and
foursome and even bigger group sex.
Basically Gain club system offers threesome-like play
but It is not a real threesome.
Having threesome sex in the club is real and real.
Even now I remember every moment and every feeling that I enjoyed in Gain.
I really want to go there again today,
but spending another 400,000 krw woud be hurt.
But it’s real worth of it.
Huh…… i will never forget last night and really want to come back.
Old 14-11-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 16
ahpui123123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Went to K+ last week. Bad experience. Got quoted 190000 for a half-arsed bj. Better to go with a Korean/ equipped with good Korean language skills.
Old 14-11-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
livergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Paid a visit to city anma. Was given a Chinese price list at first, then swapped for a Japanese price list when I started to converse in Japanese with the Recep. Decided on a 190k package that has 30min sex play and a 60 min massage with HJ. The place was pretty deserted, I was the only customer at the club scene and that was great. I had 3 chicks servicing me for 20mins, but only got to fuck one of them. My face was buried in tits most of the time and both my hands having to finger the other 2 chicks while the rider kept going. All those actions, I thought I won't last 5mins, Lil bro was pretty strong and it took them almost 20mins to make me cum. Then adjourned to the massage, which was done by an older lady. She was pretty good with that but the HJ was sloppy.
Old 16-11-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 19
itchy1979 is a glorious beacon of lightitchy1979 is a glorious beacon of lightitchy1979 is a glorious beacon of lightitchy1979 is a glorious beacon of lightitchy1979 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bro,
Going to Seoul soon, looking for fun on massage with happy ending.
Old 17-11-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

hardphucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anma is the best

I heard that kissbang does not “officially” offer sex. Of course some bros were able to hook the kissing girls for successful fuck. BUT it is case by case and you must have good looking and sense of humor and several people skill. It is too risky and difficult for ordinary so-so guy. Yeah, I know kissbang is less expensive than other sex services but I would like to choose Anma or other sex-guaranted services. Especially I highly recommend Anma than other services. It is the best about girls’ quality, sex service and skills. If you experience Anma club service, you’ll never forget it. There are several Anma parlors offering club experience and Ga-In would be the first place where you would want visit. It is very close to Gangnam station. If you want further information please click following link to find their website.
Old 20-11-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 19
pussywallower95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any places for foreigner hookups around Seoul or busan? Will be around there for over a week. Hope to get some action.

Saw some reports years back about JJ Mahoney. Is that still valid?
Old 20-11-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gloglo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros, anyone help me with the address of Gain? I only have tonight in seoul.
Old 20-11-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
krypto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloglo View Post
Hey bros, anyone help me with the address of Gain? I only have tonight in seoul.
bro just google gainanma, you'll find it
pity i alrdy went last night, won't be going again today.
worth the 270k won for 2 rounds and a nuru b2b in between. you can walk around and watch others getting pleasured if you want to. bonus points if you're fun and gentlemanly. Remember to shave and cut your nails properly and the girls are likely to be open to whatever you wanna do.
girls are all real koreans, quite hot and accommodating. They will make sure you shoot or they take it as an insult
Old 21-11-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
macdad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pussywallower95 View Post
Saw some reports years back about JJ Mahoney. Is that still valid?
JJ’s is still good. Known as a place where slightly older (late 20’s, early 30’s) girls go to meet guys, including foreign guys. However you need to have game and you need to be prepared to spend: Korean girls aren’t going to be impressed if you’re not opening a bottle and buying wildly over-priced fruit trays. A bottle of Hite is not going to get it done. Also helps if you’re staying at the Hyatt. (For context, I’ve picked up every time I’ve gone and had some wild times, but I only go when I’m staying at the Hyatt, which makes it a bit easier...)

Similar scene in Glam it Itaewon (behind the Hamilton Hotel) or at Fountain (a bit further West on the same street) but again be prepared to spend. (Context: I’ve picked up about 50% of the time at these places.) You can also get lucky at the other bars / clubs in Itaewon (most of the girls will at least be open to meeting a foreigner), and it’s less spendy, but your hit rate will be much lower. (Context: my hit rate is average.)

If you’re young, good looking and have serious game, you can try the bars in Hongdae. But it’s a long way away and very hit or miss. Bonus if you speak Korean. When you hit it’s great: you’re raw dogging a hot, 19 yo uni student. But you’ll have stiff competition (no pun intended!) from the young fuck bois. (Context: had a lot of fun there when I was in my early 20’s but now I’m so old that some places won’t let me in, lol...)

In Busan the place to go is the night club at the Paradise Hotel. Basically where all the rich boys and girls from Seoul go to get their freak on away from mommy and daddy. (I once picked up two dyed-blond cousins there and fucked them both silly in my suite at the Park Hyatt.) But again also spend-y. My other favorite spot in Busan is Billie Jean. More of a Western style pub / club, and attracts more of a local crowd vs the Seoul crowd. A bit more chill and less spend-y, and the local girls are a bit less snobby. (Context: 50/50.)

One other tip is to look for girls who smoke. It’s still viewed as behavior unbecoming a “good girl” in Korea, and I’ve found a high (though not perfect) correlation with that and girls up for ONS.

Good luck bro! Paid entertainment in Korea is awesome, but I personally love the civilian pickup. The girls are hot and often very freaky. Condoms are almost always an after thought. (Just be prepared for a Black Forest below the waistline... I personally love it, but I know a lot of bros don’t... . Do share your stories if you’re successful!
Old 21-11-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 19
pussywallower95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fabulous post macdad! I will be heading out to try on my R&R days after the work is done.

Paid entertainment will be a last resort, nothing ventured nothing gained.
Old 22-11-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster (M)

alphasimply deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my favorite exp so far among all activities came from kbangs which are very hit or miss. it depends on the girls you get.

some examples:

1) Looks: 8/10 , offered free HJ and wanted to get grab a meal with me after but sadly she was booked for next slot.

2) Looks: 5/10 , young but abit bulky with big boobs. Seems to enjoy playing. Did not request for extras.

3) Looks: 6/10 petite real uni student. Willing to FJ (bring back to hotel) but asking price was ridiculously high. Seems fresh to the scene that's why dunno value. After I rejected, she asked for FJ in the room instead at a lower pricing but I wasn't interested already. Afterwards it was awkward but time was up anyway.

4) Looks: 5/10 another bulky girl with big boobs but this time totally no feel and she was very cold. I wasn't interested so ended early

5) Looks: 7/10 cute GND. Very GFE experience. Did not request for extras.

6) Looks: 9.5/10 celebrity face girl. Got free HJ and BJ. Super hot and wanted to try up for FJ but time ran out.
Old 24-11-2019, 05:57 AM
Samster (M)

robineer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Asian looks are important to Korean anma

I heard that Korean anmas do not accept foreigners except Asian but I found that their filter works according to race not citizenship. Although you came from USA or Britain, they would accept you guys if your race is Asian.

Some anmas like Castle near Seolleung station accept white or black guys with foreigner’s tax. I know many people are not happy with foreigner’s tax but it’s the money to persuade girls having xenophobia about western big size. I think this foreigner’s tax will be removed some days as the girls get familiar with western guys.

If you have Asian race or Asian looks, you can enjoy all Korean anmas to fuck real Korean girls. If you have western looks you need to research the anma parlors where accept westerners. For now I know Castle is open to the westerners but not sure about other places. Why don’t you share the information about westerner-friendly anma you know?

Here is some information about Castle girls if you are interested.

<CHOOSE THESE GIRLS>

Dodo : H: 165-6cm / B~B+ cus size / pretty face / a little chubby / super hot sex / wet and yummy pussy

Nara: H: around 165cm / B cup / goreous / slander body with beautiful hip / maximum moans and groans / pink and soft pussy

Woori: H 167 cm / B+ / beautiful face / slim body / HOT HOT HOT CRAZY SEX MACHINE /squarting pussy

<CONTROVERSIAL GIRLS>

Jessie: 160 cm / D cup / looks so mature / very good at service and sex but quite chubby / If you focus on sex than looks she will be good otherwise…..

Yeojeong: 168 cm / B+ / looks so cute and pretty / good shaped body / speaking quite good English / guru massage petting skills are quite poor /doing sex is a little bit boring / If you focus on the look than sex she will be good otherwise…..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1