The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 15-11-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5486 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Nowaday, there is no need to register sim card in Batam (at least i know i didnt have to over my last few trips), hence i find those amount of time i use to configure to the telco's respective network on my mobile phone plus the later time trying to figure out why it works intermittently in some area of Batam is longer than myself simply passing my phone to the Batam telco shop seller to get a sim card inserted into my phone.

Registering sim card here is referred to having to hand over my passport and/or personal particulars to the shop and the staffs in it do all the registry necessity.
Hello Nono. It's very good news to hear that "Nowaday, there is no need to register sim card in Batam", but would you please outline a summary of what is the current situation?

Last time I went to Batam (it was May I think) I simply bought the Simpati SIM card from one of the booths at Harbour Bay arrival. The guy gave me a Simpati card with 2GB data which worked perfectly for the whole week. I did not give him my passport to register the card, but he told me that the card was "pre-registered" (I am not sure what that would really mean, to be honest).
Is it still the same? Or anything changed?
Thanks!
(yes, I want to buy a card as soon as possible, as I cannot wait hours or the next day to have Internet)
Old 15-11-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
PowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone interested to tag along 2-4 dec batam trip?? pm if you keen

Last edited by PowerBenz; 16-11-2019 at 12:46 AM.
Old 16-11-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
wireless25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Hello. Last week Wednesday, i open wechat in Batam, nothing happening. So bored. Anything wrong with the wechat or just my location or just wrong timing of the week? Was at Hans Inn by the way. Anyway found 1 chubby gal..cute face with heavy top. Close the deal.
Old 16-11-2019, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 6
PervMonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPervMonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Just heard that there might be some sweeping at hotels this weekend by officials. Anyone heard abouT this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wireless25 View Post
Hello. Last week Wednesday, i open wechat in Batam, nothing happening. So bored. Anything wrong with the wechat or just my location or just wrong timing of the week?
That should not be the case but Michat should have higher chances. You can try going into "people nearby" to try as your location might still be in Singapore.
Old 16-11-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Qwerty09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wireless25 View Post
Hello. Last week Wednesday, i open wechat in Batam, nothing happening. So bored. Anything wrong with the wechat or just my location or just wrong timing of the week? Was at Hans Inn by the way. Anyway found 1 chubby gal..cute face with heavy top. Close the deal.
Cannot be. Wechat sure will have but at your own risks. Take at Chicken house is safer.
Old 16-11-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
wireless25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PervMonk View Post
Just heard that there might be some sweeping at hotels this weekend by officials. Anyone heard abouT this?

That should not be the case but Michat should have higher chances. You can try going into "people nearby" to try as your location might still be in Singapore.

Hmm. Will try that the next time.

As some of u keep asking for the pic of the gal, here it is.
Old 16-11-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Old 16-11-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 20
bangstar is one of the Best!bangstar is one of the Best!bangstar is one of the Best!

Hello folks.

I know this is just gonna be another request for information.

I'm going over to Batam next week for business, usually only go for day trip, this time managed to go for 3 days.

Just wanna get some advise on what to look out for, I know there's already a shit ton of information, but there's just too much that it's rather overwhelming, also some seems a bit old.

I am going to be staying near to Nagoya Hill area, specifically to Grands I hotel. Wondering where can I go to find action? Let's just say money is not an issue.

Sorry if i'm begging. Just wanna ask for some advise.
Old 16-11-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Sochaipom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=PervMonk;19443737]Just heard that there might be some sweeping at hotels this weekend by officials. Anyone heard abouT this?

Hi pervMonk
Where do you get the info from?
Antivice or others?
Old 16-11-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PervMonk View Post
Have not heard of it.

School holidays starts today, if its going to happen, it will leave behind a REALLY REALLY BAD name for the Batam police and dent a BIG hole in its tourism industry (just like it did half a decade ago in Jakarta). Anyway, my solution, keep one of the below with me at all time if i were to travel within now till end of Dec 2019. Whether if its gonna happen or not.

And not forgetting, passport with me at all time after sunset (if i step out of hotel). Indonesia Batam authority is the main thing i feared MOST during my travel there.

After this weekend till next weekend, will keep a lookout to see which hotelS got "swept" away. Otherwise,well...

Thank you for sharing.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 16-11-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
u always so innovation...lol. I just tried 1 but she's hard nut 2 crack lei...lol

on hand nw got 4 to test water, onli 3 is can look type, 1 totally give me fk free i aso mai...lol
This is Batam, many impossible can be made possible. Especially when everyone's fetish different. I have a morning bbbj alarm clock "treatment" and the bbbj "treatment" while typing this post,hehehe....next time you can ask your cewek to make a phone call to her close sister/s or boyfriend...while you are banging her.

Then observe her expression during the phone conversation. Will be fun...

Quote:
btw, the 2 of indo cheena nw go 2 m'sia liao, b4 cny then cum bk btm...beter earn big $ than stay btm earnin small $...lol
You missed out the 19 year old celebrity-looking cewek in Batam who got pregnant from her one of her customer who came inside her?

Quote:
welcum 2 internet!! Lol...

good place 2 find info but aso a place 4 fake info nwday....lol
I thought that fake news? Not fake info,hehehe...anyway, talk about fake, on the internet, 70% stuffs were either fake or just bluffs.

I read the record-breaking sales during 11/11,hehehe...the techniques use to cook up the heat for that level of sale. How many of them were really good deals and how many of them were over-priced? So many falls for it...and Singaporeans were only a very tiny fraction of them all.

Quote:
otherwise hw cum mani cum internet 2 wan 2 draw attention or be like tat 1.5 mil condo John Pierpont Morgan guy who scolding the security 4 wanting 2 charge his fren's car $10...lol...self entitlement personality.
Up till today, i am still learning how NOT to do things out of impulse. I allow myself a frame time of cooling period for almost everything i read and see. The things i wish to buy on the online market, the posts i wish to made, actions i wish to act on etc.

Its like one never know when he/she is full from a meal until 10 to 15 mins right? Becos the stomach sending the signal hasnt reach the brain yet,hehehe....just illustrating.

Quote:
live & let live...y compete & win ovr nthg. I aso rather spend my time 2 ask cewek service my kkj or hv sm quality b2b....or may let the gers who jus learning hdly do it 4 me....lol

u knw rite? btm nwday got acupuncture massage lei...i got so surprise....lol
Now a few shops around Batam were doing something innovative indeed. At least they are providing services that MOST Batam MPs dont do. If there's a market for such in both Singapore and Malaysia, how come Batam cannot do it? And the 1st to run it will have a higher chance to dominate the market,hehehe...

Thank you for sharing.

Quote:
wa!! lucky no 1 ask me recommend a reliable driver....lol

click spoiler @ own risk hor....lol, i tink the driver inside the car is a cewek....lol

( Click to show/hide )

jus 4 laugh onli....lol
Nobody dare to ask you becos you kept diverting their questions to your "good brother" in Utama area of Batam,hehehe...

Quote:
another 10 yrs in tis tread, u wil still see ppl here making same mistakes ovr & ovr....lol...& mostly were the 1 who claim got read the tread.
I believe i kind of foreseen this and have most of the commonly asked questions in this thread compiled. And when i reply to this "commonly asked questions", i simply send a link instead of having to type out all the essays-writing amount of words here to reply to them.

Ok,ok..i didnt foresee "that",hehehe...i simply read the history of the old thread and learned that same/similar questions often repeats. And many didnt like it.

Step one to travelling anywhere in the world for 1st timer, is to find a base to set foot on. A base were usually a hote/inn to stay in if one is foreign. If you wish to cheong in Geylang but stays in hotels in Tuas, it goes to show you are either not researching at all or simply lying. Or i can exaggerate further, that is i PLAN to cheong in HCMC and i went to book hotel in Hanoi,hehehe...i do not mean its impossible to cheong in Geylang when staying in Tuas nor do i mean it is impossible to cheong in HCMC while staying in Hanoi.

These are just basics.

Quote:
Lol...wat u expect...lol, i go 2 btm, make 1 post...i go btm eat 1 apple i make another post, i eat the apple not fresh, another post, after eating i no find dust bin & throw it ani how another post...then i take taxi go bk hotel another post....lol...total 5 posts i can making....lol

tis kind of posts i aso can make...& sm more i expert lei....lol...sorry hor, i cn't help imagining EVERYONE make posts like tat here....lol, looks like fun!!
Like this post you are reading, i can turn them to 8 different posts,and that is just replying to you alone. And if i were to reply another bros in this thread, i multiply the 8 by another 2, then if there is person, multiply it by another 3 again,hehehe...i can easily fill hundreds of posts in a few days. Even better still, run a bot to make one post once every hour (or 30mins), then this thread will be 90% time up on the 1st place in this sub-forum.

I take such post you shared as a thread bumper. Make a guess why people needs to bump a thread?

Quote:
ya, the place morena onli good 4 st @ best...if i am gng 4 LT or quality serv, i no waste my time tere...lol
Too many good places in Batam to go to look for girls, Morena series of joints is definitely one of the last one on my list. Like i often says, i only have one dick, cant bonk all the girls in Batam,hehehe...gonna bonk them all, but it will take time,hehehe...lots and lots of time (forever and ever?).

i visit Batam to go around doing things i like.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 16-11-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahgila View Post
Yeah, I don't really care. Did not nego for this time round as this was an advance booking I made with the Mami. Since it was a favor for me, I did not nego.
Hehehe...get her number, next time if you book her direct, bypassing the mami or driver, price MAY more likely be lower than a juta (i know, i know,its not gonna make you richer anyway,hehehe...).

And by any chance you book her for more than a night, the price may even come down further. Paying 1.5 juta to the joint, she gets about 750k rupiah, maybe even lesser. And if she is willing to get paid around/less than 750k rupiah, high chance you can get around her direct for lesser than a juta,hehehe...

Just sharing my experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I fantasized that she was a lesbian lady, hunting girls with the men for a night of fun. I left and few minutes later, passing by on ojek, I saw her sitting in car in the parking out of Permata. I told the ojek to stop immediately, because the lady started to waive at me from the car.
In short, she told me that she was not hunting, but she was a taxi driver or tourist guide, leading tourists to Batam. She was just helping the guys. Maybe she even gave me her card, but I did not keep it.
Hehehe...and that part of the experience was not shared in the old Batam thread nor the new one by anyone, arent it? And its definitely something not so commonly seen in the island of Batam.

I put them at the less than 1% category.

I did however hear in this thread about FLs driving (cars and motobikes) around in Batam by other bros in the thread before tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
...but I did not ask her phone number because she was looking so-so, and I was hoping to meet someone much better at night in disco.
It was just a nice ride.
At the least, she didnt falls under your category of getting "fantasized" as a lesbian,hehehe...but you did so for the lady supir. Lady ojek and lady supir were indeed a rare phenomenon in Batam.

Thanks you for sharing.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 16-11-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 6
PervMonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPervMonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sochaipom View Post
Hi pervMonk
Where do you get the info from?
Antivice or others?
Frankly speaking, am not sure but just heard from my girl in batam that there was such a news circulating in WhatsApp about antivice and it says til 21st.

Anyway, just came across this news about flogging in public for adultery in aceh on 1st Nov
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-indonesia-caning/indonesian-from-islamic-advisory-body-caned-for-adultery-idUSKBN1XB496

Last edited by PervMonk; 16-11-2019 at 05:57 PM.
Old 17-11-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

When to linda massage on 16 Nov, one gal 25 years old provide dick massage till you cum. Midnight went to morena to watch some striptease, did some raba2 and ask gal for bbbj Past 3 days, saw Miickey mouse walking around Jodoh area.
Old 17-11-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Midnight went to morena to watch some striptease, did some raba2 and ask gal for bbbj Past 3 days, saw Miickey mouse walking around Jodoh area.
Wooo....striptease show ada juga ya Mas.

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1