The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
After reading your love story, also made me miss An An a lot too
Yes, she is such a girl of nice, good character. Very rare in GL. Although she has deleted my wechat (very sad), but i will always remember her .......
Old 16-11-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Yes, she is such a girl of nice, good character. Very rare in GL. Although she has deleted my wechat (very sad), but i will always remember her .......
normally they will delete all customers unless special ones

but special ones come with a price tag too
Old 16-11-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

Dai Gor, i know ....
But u make me more sad .....
Old 16-11-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dai Gor, i know ....
But u make me more sad .....
try to WC her again...who knows maybe she accept your friend request
Old 16-11-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:

Some enterprising ones would not as they never know if they might need your help in the future and/or would like you to visit her in China for “you-know-what” private rendezvous ... However u must be the chosen one to be recognised as one worthwhile for their “investment” & effort ... 😝

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-11-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 18
pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of

End of the day, we all know that 欢场无真情。its just a matter of who has the deepest pockets.
Old 16-11-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster

RTF Ruyi (1658a) today. Extended one hr as tooooo shiok.
Every slow and deep thrust with cunt tightness, with the rubbing of her smooth complexion and the very affectionate frenching, (no need to activate beast mode), already made me feeling sexually blissful and super sextisfied. Just like cotton absorbing water, hydrophilic substances attracting and bonding with water molecules .....cannt get enough of her .......seems like she can fully drain off my sperm bank to the last drop of semen , knn tok kong 祸国殃民,lol.
Old 16-11-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

May be I selective in adding wechat - they never delete me. Got pros (Invite to visit them) and cons (tell you about their financial woes)
Old 16-11-2019, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Some enterprising ones would not as they never know if they might need your help in the future and/or would like you to visit her in China for “you-know-what” private rendezvous ... However u must be the chosen one to be recognised as one worthwhile for their “investment” & effort ... 😝
ROI customers

Ready for Outstanding Ingestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
May be I selective in adding wechat - they never delete me. Got pros (Invite to visit them) and cons (tell you about their financial woes)
Yes invite me over to settle their........

Same pattern
Old 16-11-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 9
konbanwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow... just wow... excellent post. It shows how much you value precision and details. I guess it may come from the kungfu training that you mention every so often.
I wonder if anybody really read your original post, before you edited it? Luckily, bro Stimsia quoted the original post. Let me repost the missing/edited out part in red text:
Tried a few positions and she was in a very high state. I then tried her beloved position : brought her right leg vertically up, turned her lying body slightly to her left and i thrust her with my body upright. She enjoyed it so much that she panted, moaned loudly and closed her eyes.

At this moment, i secretly removed the cap to raw thrust her for another few mins. I was so high that i felt cumming soon. No choice, pulled out my dick, tensed my entire body very hard to resist with all my might to avoid ejection.

Then i hugged her in spooning position and chatted with her so as to cool my dick down. After a while of hugging and chatting, she accidentally touched my dick and realised the missing cap. She quickly checked on it and was on the verge of showing her annoyance. I quickly hugged her , frenched her to pacify her. Still gesturing and saying that "it was not right", but in a short while, she quiet down and allowed me to hug her with deep frenching and she responded passionately.

Then i continued the sex session with a new cap again, trying other sex positions with lots of fun.
Congratulations, DPOWER, give yourself a pat on the back, you have outed yourself as a despicable whore-raping scumbag.
Just for the record, I never knew or upped An An, so I'm not playing a white knight for anybody. I'm just disgusted by your desperate attempt to get raw that you resorted to such cowardly act.

Quote:
The belated Sex Diary of An An, 16W06

I had deleted this post on 11 Oct 19. Now hereby re-post it to make my collection complete.

An An (16W06), debut on 2 Nov 2018 and RTC on 10 Oct 19.

This FR was intended to be posted only upon her RTC to avoid causing inconveniences/troubles to her work.

I wish her all the Best. May Good Luck always accompany her and she is always pretty, energetic and happy. She boarded the plane 8 am plus.
She went back early for the auspicious events of her family within the next 50 days.

Our bonking dates and total hours for the respective month are as follows (total 25 sessions, 31 hrs) :

March 19 : 24th, 26th (2 hrs).

May 19 : 25th (2 hrs)

Jun 19 : 1st , 5th, 8th, 14th, 15th, 25th, 29th (10 hrs)

July 19 : 6th, 9th, 13rd, 16th, 27th (6 hrs)

Aug 19 : 3rd, 11th, 24th, 31st (4 hrs)

Sep 19 : 7th, 13rd, 14th, 20th (5 hrs)

Oct 19 : 1st, 8th (2 hrs)

We had raw sex (strictly no CIP as per her instruction) started from 25 May 19 (3rd session, 2 hrs) , all the way till she RTC.

This was how it started on 25 May 19 :
After initial solid frenching in standing, i brought her to lie down on bed. Continued to french her furiously for a while, then i positioned my body upright and started to raw rub her pussy for the 1st time. She didnt stop me. Pressed Rubbed on her cunt deeply .She moaned and enjoyed it greatly.

Tried a few positions and she was in a very high state. I then tried her beloved position : brought her right leg vertically up, turned her lying body slightly to her left and i thrust her with my body upright. She enjoyed it so much that she panted, moaned loudly and closed her eyes.

I was so high that i felt cumming soon. No choice, pulled out my dick, tensed my entire body very hard to resist with all my might to avoid ejection.

Then i continued the sex session, trying other sex positions with lots of fun.

When i was in a very high state, i asked her whether i could shoot in her mouth. She agreed. I then thrust her furiously in Missionary, removed the cap, moved forward to thrust in her mouth, with my body upright while she was lying down with her head raised.

However, i could not eject despite trying to thrust at a quick pace in her mouth.

Then i raw thrust her in Missionary again. This time, she quietly accepted my raw intrusions......thrust her fast and furious........

I then preceeded to thrust my dick in her mouth for less than 30 secs and "kapoom" ......shot in her mouth with a loud moan. After a few secs, i wanted to french her as i didnt mind to taste my own cum and wanted to induce her swallowing my cum due to frenching.

But she pushed me away and rushed to shower area to spit, lol. So hot, so shiok and wild was this two-hr session. This 3rd session was the turning point in our sex encounters and thereafter, raw sex became our spontaneous act.

She always emphasized feeling itchy when nipples being licked and pussy being painted. Though she let me licked/sucked her nipples as i wish, she did not let me paint her in every session. The longest duration of painting was only 2 mins and mostly was just less than a minute. She was always aroused strongly by my painting and always used both hands to push my forehead away upon the strong stimulation and i always tried to resist the force to close in to continue licking her clitoris. Shiok and fun indeed with good laughter.

An An had told me 4 times that " 千金难买我愿意" and elaborated that if she liked it, she didnt need any fees for the Raw. If she didnt like it, even with cash payment, she would not entertain it.
She had mentioned a case whereby one customer was willing to pay 1k for the raw and was firmly rejected by her, ended up in dispute and the entire session only lasted about 10 mins and she left.

In early July, out of curiousity, i asked her why she allowed me to raw her. She gave me 4 reasons ......

The extreme erotic scene was always the last doggy sex position with her knees on bed. Upon my very furious thrustings, she would moaned as if in great pain with a frowned forehead (genuine moans, she never faked her moans), moved her head and shoulder up and down, used her right hand abruptly grabbed my right wrist hard (sometimes to my waist) to withstand the strong stimulating thrusting sensation, then released her right hand, and then exclaimed as if in pain and grabbed my right wrist again, panted heavily and repeating the actions.......So excited and erotic to watch her behaviour, in such a very high state. In this position, i thrust her super-fast, super furiously and forcefully as if the entire Earth would be flooded the next day and this was our last fuck. Just for sharing, in most of the sessions, i would use one thumb to press-release with repetitions, on her 会阴,the point between her anus and vagina, to make her more wild. She enjoyed the pressing-releasing of this point very much as she felt this strong sensation of anus stimulation . But sometimes, i forgot to do it as i had already lost in my beast mode.
In this position, when she untied her naturally long curly hair, i really could not tah han that seductive aesthetic view of her hair, face and body (somehow reminded me of 舒淇).

There were a number of occasions which i begged her to lower her moaning loudness in many sex positions but she always naughtily replied "我不", ending up i had to french her to keep her quiet, lol
She playfully said that she wanted to let OKT Botak to hear it so that OKTwas convinced that she enjoyed sex very much and would then strongly recommend her to other new customers ......KNN ......我又好气又好笑.......

So far, we had tried 6 positions in standing and 18 positions on bed. Her sex responses still lingered vividly in my mind frequently when i think of her.
Usually, she would wear slippers coming to 1658a .....lol. It was really funny and LMAO to watch her coming in with slippers.

An An was the only girl that would still respond to me so passionately even when she was tired after my long duration poundings.

For every bonking after 25 May 19, i made an effort to masturbate 2 days before bonking her (eg jerking off on Thurs evening if i planned to bonk her on Sat). This was to reduce my sperm counts to minimise the risk of making her pregnant.

An An loves Sports, loves Nature, cooks well (she only started to learn cooking in Spore), loves Sex and has a good cheerful , vibrant and an impressing decent character. She emphasized greatly on family values. She never hinted me to buy her anything. Candid in her communications with a good heart not to harm or take advantage of others. Her type of character is very rare in GL scene.

In sex, there were two times she pretended and role played as the gangster Chief's woman and said that i was the subordinate of this gangster Chief but wanted to up her. I then played the role of this lustful 小弟, sweet talked and seduced her and up her when the gangster Chief went Overseas. hahahaha, .......so much fun in these role plays ......lol. Even when i was pening this FR, i was smiling when recalling it .......

As per her request in early June, i always shaved my cock hair so that she received extra stimulation upon the rubbing, grinding and thrusting motions.
I had applied many grindings (which i was enlightened by Bro Birdie) which satisfied her tremendously ( Great thks to Birdie). There were a number of times after our sessions, she said that she didnt feel like wanting to work for the rest of the day due to exhaustion and satisfaction.....Oops ...... In terms of look, body, sex satisfaction, GFE, passion, tolerance to long and forceful poundings, i rated her 9.8/10. Every session made me shiok till not able to differentiate North South East West directions, hahaha. Besides, she had given me love bites on my chest on 4 sessions. I had stored these photos in hp for remembrance .......

On 27 Aug 19, she posted two pictures in wechat ; a picture of her nice cooked prawns and a picture of deliciously cooked fish. Immediately, i asked her whether she could cook one fish for me before she RTC. She said ok and would pass to me in a meal box. So adorable ......she passed me her cooked fish on 13 Sep 19 . She specially woke up early in morning on that day to cook this fish .......i told her i would remember these precious moments for the rest of my life ......i had taken the photos of this lovable fish, before and after eaten

Handed to her a present bought from Chow Tai Fook (a diamond pendant costing 2k) to surprise her on 13 Sept 19 late evening, being her last customer for 2 hrs (1941 to 2143 hrs). Sigh, but she also surprised me by showing happily to me a gold braclet that cost 3k plus given by another customer .....sigh .....this gangster girl........沒被她气死算是我的造化, lol.

After my session and when she was back to her homebase, she wechat me saying her legs were too weak to sustain another session and so called it a day.
She was very appreciative of me spending time with her on this Mid Autumn festival's evening when she missed her family tremendously.
I presented a bouquet of 12 roses (red, pink, white, yellow) She loved it very much though she shared that her favourite colours were Red, Violet and Blue. She was particularly touched by me because i presented the flowers face to face in room. She shared that on other occasions, her other customers only brought the flowers to her homebase counter and left without seeing her but she always preferred face to face presenting. I guided her to hold the flowers naked in standing while i stood behind her, naked as well, embracing her from behind tightly with both hands on her abdominal and kissing her face and ear. Wow, she looked so pretty in the front mirror. For the 1st time, this adorable gangster lady was so shy and quickly sat down on bed edge after a few secs and refused to stand up, and remained in shy mode ........so cute, pretty and adorable .......really melted my heart. This precious moment had been captured in my heart and imprinted in my memory forever .......
Another memorable thing...... when i frenched her on that evening, i purposely lengthened my entire tongue into her mouth and swang like a snake to disturb her for fun,. She was nervous with a cute expression. I told her my tongue was like the movie 倩女幽魂的树妖,the tree demon extending the branches. Surprisingly, she said she was also thinking about the tree demon of the same movie. What a coincidence !! We both broke into a good laughter )

When i was thrusting her moderately in missionary, I sang my slightly distored version of the romantic song "月亮代表我的心". She sang with me to guide me also. For some part of lyrics i forgot and became nervous with my dick shrunk. Sigh, She chio ka Peng .....lol.
At one moment during thrusting, she mentioned being thirsty. I tried to reach out to bed head for the mineral water bottle, then turned off the cap and passed the bottle to her while concurrently continue to thrust her moderately in missionary non-stop. Then she commented me as "老色鬼 old lustful bastard", capable of being distracted and multi-tasked during thrustings .......ah la mah, bo tai bo gi also kenna bullets , 躺着也中枪...... Sigh.
Then we did one sex position whereby she was supported with her left leg while i held up her right leg, opened up her two legs as "V" shape and thrust her in standing and at 400 mm away from one side mirror. She looked into this mirror, seeing clearly my dick in-out motions of her cunt. She commented that we were like AV movie actress and actor. She was lured to observe it in mirror for a short while and then stopped peeping, commenting that the sight of the thrusting motions was too erotic and thrilling and her heart could not stand it ........hahaha. On that night, i really exhausted her via standing doggy and doggy on bed .......

On 14 Sep, Sat, 1645 hrs, i first time bonked her full session with her skirt, bra, panty all put on. So thrilling and memorable !
When i tried the standing doggy again, we both agreed that its resembled a quickie sex in office, lol.
Up her standing with body diagonally up then changed to with her body parallel to bed with my two hands holding onto her two upper arms . She experienced much more intense feeling with body parallel to bed and could not take it after a few mins of forceful thrustings. She said she was lack of energy to stand and i really felt that she was lowering her body more and more .....put her in missionary on bed again.

Lol, in missionary, while she was drinking, i purposely thrust her super furiously while she took the challenge of drinking and swallowing the water with some difficulty and stared at me like an angry bird......hahaha .......

In the final position, when up her in doggy on bed, i thrust her furiously for 7 mins plus, then ejected on her black panty. Of course, she gave me this 4th panty stained with my cum , heyheyhey, now 4 precious panties from her ..........

Normally in this doggy position, due to the strong thrusting sensation (further reinforced by my thumb pressing on that shiok point), she usually exclaimed 'you bastard 你混蛋' , or "you old lustful bastard 你老淫虫" a few times )
On 14 Sep, it was such a memorable one as it was the 1st time since March that she begged me to stop the doggy thrustings (she pleaded me to stop, saying "求求你" but i continued mercilessly).
Actually she was enjoying it, shiok to cloud 9 though legs were weakened and softened like jelly, lol When i hugged her tightly from behind after ejecting on her panty with heavy panting and moanings, she imitated my moaning noises naughtily to "punish" me ......i did feel embarrassed, haha .......so naughty and lovable ......)

On 20 Sep, Fri, (2050 to 2150 hrs), 1st time i failed to slide my right hand at her cunt area when she was just about to step out of the room. Sigh, she retreated from the room with her front facing the room and fully guarded and looked smart and alert like a sniper........Lol. Bo chance liao .......After the session, i wechat her asking her whether continuing to work ? She replied "After fucked by u, u think i still have energy to up others ? " .......Oops .......

1 Oct 19, Tues, as her last customer from 2025 to 2125 hrs. Supposed to meet her at 2130 hrs but she said the two customers before me were conquered by her in 30 mins and she saved a total of 1 hr, lol. She kept pushing my forehead away upon my aggressive painting, lol. In this session, she shared with me how she masturbated. Also, she told me that she only had True Orgasm with me when in doggy (standing or with knees on bed). Sigh, in other words, in all other positions, although she experienced great shiokness and behaved as if in orgasms, those were not true orgasms. She said that she did not want to move her body after orgasm and thats why she always asked me to doggie her as last position (usually at the 45th or 50th min time mark). During this session, it was the 1st time i shot my cum onto her asshole though without penetration. She showed me a funny smiling expression after experiencing a warm stream of cum onto the butt hole )

On 5 Oct's late evening, i pre-arranged to meet her on Tues, 8 Oct 19, 2130 hrs. Luckily still able to meet her because on that day, she wechat me at 1948 hrs that she would cut card on the next day. I was shock and felt sad ........
This last session was from 2105 to 2205 hrs at Hse 1658a. She made a great effort to persuade her Boss to allow her to come over to 1658a. She gave me a love bite on my right chest (5th time). Asked her to give me her black panty (5th panty) and she nodded her head. We had very slow and mild sex and chit chat at the same time. Finally, ejected in doggy on bed, upon 8 mins of very furious thrustings. Looking on my sumsung digital watch, i exploded at 2203 hrs. She had to rush back to serve the last customer. She said targeted to end the last session in 30 mins and spend another 30 mins to sign documents as her old Boss was waiting for her at this late timing.

Missed her very much. All the best to her !!!
Old 16-11-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

Am now at Orchard Rd. The lightings are nice and many Nice Items ......as well Really made me say 'Wow', made me think of Dai Gor, lol.

LOL, its my style to write with exaggeration and my wish to remove the exaggeration ......want to make a fuss of it ......LMAO
Old 16-11-2019, 10:16 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by konbanwawa View Post
Wow... just wow... excellent post. It shows how much you value precision and details. I guess it may come from the kungfu training that you mention every so often.
I wonder if anybody really read your original post, before you edited it? Luckily, bro Stimsia quoted the original post. Let me repost the missing/edited out part in red text:

At this moment, i secretly removed the cap to raw thrust her for another few mins. I was so high that i felt cumming soon. No choice, pulled out my dick, tensed my entire body very hard to resist with all my might to avoid ejection.

Then i hugged her in spooning position and chatted with her so as to cool my dick down. After a while of hugging and chatting, she accidentally touched my dick and realised the missing cap. She quickly checked on it and was on the verge of showing her annoyance. I quickly hugged her , frenched her to pacify her. Still gesturing and saying that "it was not right", but in a short while, she quiet down and allowed me to hug her with deep frenching and she responded passionately.

Then i continued the sex session with a new cap again, trying other sex positions with lots of fun.
Congratulations, DPOWER, give yourself a pat on the back, you have outed yourself as a despicable whore-raping scumbag.
Just for the record, I never knew or upped An An, so I'm not playing a white knight for anybody. I'm just disgusted by your desperate attempt to get raw that you resorted to such cowardly act.
Hello brother konbanwawa, aiyah u now then knoe ah? Brother DPower is the king of Tuakang in dis forum de. He need to check in 1658A in advance to shower, brush teeth, take pill to make his dick hard first de. When wl arrive his cock already hard and standing de. He put money at table to hint to wl he want to tip. He do all these to make sure wl service well and listen to him as he dick got problem so can not cum fast. Last time he din take pill, he sometime hard sometime soft. So take long long time to cum. Some wl impatient and give hard remarks. I know because all the wl he tried I oso tried Liao. All wl told me one. Last time the chio bu 2033 Mei Le told me the most as she dislike him. ‘Tis Dpower asked Mei Le to give him good service and he promise to write good FR for her. Mei Le told him she not interested. He beh Tahan. Dpower is old, botak head, fair one and body limpeh one, not muscular. He like to boost he muscular and strong and cum long long. He is directly opposite. Ppl good no need to tuakang. I think he got inferior personality outside forum. Don’t trust what he write here. Only stupid ppl believe him. He He! Kumsiah brother.
Old 16-11-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 9
konbanwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the info. I guess readers of your posts need to heavily discount whatever you've said.
At this moment, i secretly removed the cap to raw thrust her for another few <style="text-decoration: line-through;">minsseconds.
Done.

All the best with your Eighteen Whore-raping Palm practice.

Quote:
Am now at Orchard Rd. The lightings are nice and many Nice Items ......as well Really made me say 'Wow', made me think of Dai Gor, lol.

LOL, its my style to write with exaggeration and my wish to remove the exaggeration ......want to make a fuss of it ......LMAO
Quote:
Originally Posted by konbanwawa View Post

Old 16-11-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 5
Bradpitcool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBradpitcool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

His FR sound quite unbelievable and astonishing.
Old 16-11-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Give and take a little, whatever it is... I would have to say An An 16w06 was a real nymph. I was never a regular but every time I fucked her, she took the poundings and gave it back in equals. She loved every minute of the hot and wild sex, all the best to her

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1