The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2019, 06:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coincidence or real encounter?

great story, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 17-11-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice write up, camping here for more updates please.
Old 18-11-2019, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 18-11-2019, 11:16 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

good monday, camping here to catch the next update
Old 23-11-2019, 04:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

When I left the house, thinking back about the condom. Is it a really a coincidence or something really happened between Claire and Andrew?

Things were getting more confused the more I think about it. But one thing I know was Claire and Andrew did talked a lot of their sex life as she knew Andrew did not use condom with Kate during sex. Something that I wasn’t aware earlier and definitely not something that you would know from a normal friend. I need to find out more. I decided to give Kate a text.

Me: Hey Kate. I just went to their house. Claire was indeed at home like you said. I did saw a box of condom but it was a big pack of 12 instead of the small pack. And Claire said it was given by Danny (Andrew room mate).
Kate: Hello.
Kate: You really believe Danny gave the box of condom? Did you find any used condom in the bin? Andrew used one last night.
Me: No, I didn’t see any used one. The bin was cleared. But one of the condom was used from the box of 12.
Kate: I don’t think it is so coincidence that the condom was just there at this junction and only one was being used.
Me: Hey Kate, I hope you don’t mind me asking something personal. Let me know if you do not want to answer.
Kate: Sure, what question?
Me: Did you tell Claire about your sex life with Andrew before? Like girls talk in the room on their bfs?
Kate: No, Claire and I weren’t that close. We don’t stay together and only talked a while when I was at their place with Andrew. Why?
Me: Claire told me that Andrew and you do not use condom and that was why Danny didn’t give the box of condom to Andrew. But to my surprise, Claire actually knew about your sex life. Now I think probably it was from Andrew instead of you.
Kate: I told you before they talked a lot of things between themselves.

Kate: Before last week, Andrew still talked about Claire and you, like Claire was getting fed up with you, how unreasonable you were some times. And one of which he mentioned that Claire came to find him in the morning for morning pill because you released in her. I told him it was alright as you were her bf. He got a bit arrogant and said because you were weak and could not hold it properly.
Me: I am very sure it was only 1 time that I missed my control.
Kate: In the past, Andrew always said you two were in the room but very quiet. I still thought you two were not doing anything.
Me: We never had sex in her room before because I knew there were a few people outside in the living room. We usually go to my place or some time hotel. At most we only have oral sex in her room.
Kate: You were right. Sometimes when we have sex, the people in the living room can hear.
Me: Do you always bj him when he was about to shoot?
Me: Sorry, you may ignore my question.
Kate: You mean blowjob?
Me: Ya, oral sex.
Kate: Not really. Most of the time, he just shoot on my body, some time in my mouth.
Me: That’s weird. Claire said he always have to stop half way to let you bj because you did not want him to wear condom.
Kate: Andrew is the one who does not want to wear condom and he always make sure he almost wanted to release then put it out. I think Andrew is trying to lie to Claire that I couldn’t satisfy his needs so he has better reason to sleep with Claire.
Me: Fuck man. He is such a dick.
Kate: He is. That was one time when we were having sex in the room, Danny came home. Andrew made him waited at the living room until he was done with me when I did not have anymore mood to continue. I hope Claire will not stay with him.
Me: Bastard. Why do you guys have sex in the hotel?
Kate: He does not want to pay for the extra thing. He did not even think of bringing me to a good hotel for our first time. What make you think he would pay extra for the rest of the times?
Me: What? So just at home?
Kate: Yes, just at his room.
Me: Oh my god. That was really bad experience.
Kate: I don’t remember much because I was half drunk. And by next morning, all his house mates already know we had sex in the night and I was a virgin and he took it. It was quite embarrassed for me but I really love him.

Me: But he was such a fucker. He just made you drunk and took your first time like that. He was such an idiot to announce to everyone in the house that he claimed your virgin.
Me: Sorry, I don’t mean to offend you.
Kate: It is ok. I know.
Me: Don’t you feel he is just making his move on Claire and want to claim her on bed as a trophy as well?
Kate: I am not sure. Maybe. Hope it does not go that way.
Me: Yeah, I hope so. I want to believe Claire but I do not how to.
After a few moment, no further response from Kate. I look at my clock and it was already 5pm. Talked to Kate for hours and I have not had my lunch yet.

I went to the nearby stall and quickly get a plate of duck rice. I was really famished and finished the plate in no time. Sitting down on the hawker centre, and think about the situation again. All sorts of thoughts and feelings were just messed up. I have no clue what to do next.

Ding, a message came and I saw Kate name.
Old 24-11-2019, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story! 

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 24-11-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Story getting more mind blogging but I like, cheers!
Old 24-11-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
genreu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, camping here..
Old 25-11-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more nice updates.
Old 26-11-2019, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Kate: Claire is a good girl. Even if she did something with Andrew, she is just being naive. She does not know how to protect herself. Andrew is very tricky person. He is already talking about your visit to his friend online now.
Me: Yes, I know Claire is the innocent one. But still if something happened, it takes 2 hands to clap. What he is talking about? Are you at home?
Kate: Not too sure. They just started chatting.

I took out my phone and I called Kate.

Me: Hey Kate, do you mind if I come up to your house and see what they talk about? I am really stressed over this matter.
Kate: Eh, ok. I stay at Blk 10, level 9.
Me: Ok.

The block Is very nearby and took me less than 5 minutes to reach her house.
Ding dong, and Kate came to open the door.

Kate: You are so fast.
Me: Yes, I am just nearby and I want to find out about the conversation.
Kate: Shh…I have other house mates at home. Come, go to my room first.
Me: Sorry sorry.

It was quite a big space with 3 bedrooms. Although it was near Claire house, the layout was very different. Kate’s room smell good and most of her stuff were pink in colour which made the room very pink too.

When we go into her house, I went over to her laptop while she closed the door.

She brought the laptop over to the bed and we both were looking at what that Andrew and his friend were talking.

Andrew: Make a guess who came to my house today?
Mark: Kate? She must be starving from you and your lil bro. Being 3 weeks she got pumped by you bro.
Andrew: Wrong guess, it was not her. It was that weak guy, Claire bf.
Both Kate and I were looking at each other, trying to calm ourselves down from their conversation. We made an agreement to no matter what they talked about, we would not stop their conversation in order to find out most of them.

Mark: What? Why he come? More importantly, did Claire talk to him?
Andrew: Ya, he went straight to Claire room.
Mark: What the fuck bro…Why don’t you stop him? What did he do?
Andrew: He just chat a while with Claire and he left. I do not have any rights to stop him, YET. Wait till Claire becomes mine and he will not be allowed in this house.
Mark: I see. Ok, at least he didn’t stay long. Maybe Claire also didn’t want to talk to him much.
Andrew: Of course, if he close the door and stay too long, I will go and knock the door and look for Claire. Just to stop him for having sex with Claire. I haven’t fully own her body yet.
Mark: Haha, how to own her body bro? Pay for her body?
Mark: Don’t need to pay la. Just fuck a few times then let her go. Your ex (Kate) is also hot what, her boobs also bigger than Claire.

I was going crazy with these conversations and my tears dropped after circling a while. Kate passed some tissue over to me while I trying to rationale this out. I still don’t believe this is happening.

After 5 mins.

Mark: Eh bro, where you go? Claire room ah? Remember to take some photos with her ok? Something like Kate ones that you sent me before will do.

Kate looked in disbelief and I was swearing at Andrew but got reminded by Kate not to shout too loud as outside got people. I looked at Kate and she gave me the no choice face.

Me: Did you let him take the photos you guys have sex?
Kate: He wanted to do so. Starting I rejected but over months of trying, I just let him take especially when he said it was for him to see when I went back Vietnam for vacation, he will need it.
Me: Oh my, now that Mark might have your photos.
Now it was my turn to pass the tissue to her and suddenly realised she was wearing a t-shirt and short pant with no bra as I wasn’t really looking at her since entrance to her house.
Me: I still can not believe Claire would take an interest in this guy. Some more Andrew is stupid to let you go too. You are also a nice girl .
Kate: I guess he had enough of me.
Me: How often you guys have sex?
Kate: Eh, some time.3 times a week. Some time 2 times a week.
Me: Wow. That’s a lot.
Kate: Really?
Me: Yes, Claire and me only have sex once a month, at most twice a month. If she doesn’t want to have sex, I will just go with her mood.
Kate: You are such a nice guy. Andrew will always get what he wants.
I was thinking at the back of mind how good Kate is on bed when she had so much sex with Andrew. And I didn’t know why my lil bro got harder.

Ding. A message pop up.

Andrew: Claire might be harder than Kate. You already enjoyed Kate photos and now you still want Claire photo.
Mark: Bro, we exchange one ok. I also shared my gf photo with you too. If you send me Claire photo, I can trade my secret sex video to you.
Andrew: ok, i see first. Don’t even know if Claire will go back to her ex or not. I went to get a fish soup for Claire and asked why her ex come.
Mark: No wonder you gone for MIA.
Andrew: She didn’t say much, just say he come visit because she is not feeling well. But I feel there should be something else. I need to act fast.
Mark: Yes bro. What is your plan?
Andrew: I want to take her first time.
Mark: Huh? What first time?
Andrew: Her backdoor.
Mark: Wow bro. Nice try. But how you know her backdoor still virgin? Haha…maybe her ex already took it.
Andrew: No man. Claire say they never try anal before. I tried to poke my finger in her hole while I fingering her the first time, she already stopped me from doing so.
Mark: awesome. You should try to conquer her unexplored land. Ya, you didn’t share how was the sex with Claire in details yet…come share please…
Andrew: I told her about how I would treat the girlfriend differently, never two - timer her. Make sure she got good care. Then I told her I am really good at massage and she should have it from me for free. She was happy to try. Before I start, I texted my room mate to stay out tonight with the rest as I have something on at home. And I walked back to Claire room. She was just lying down on her bed while I sit near to her and started to massage her shoulder, and slowing down to the back.

She was commenting my massage was good and her bf never give her massage before. She said Kate was lucky to enjoy the massage.I told her Kate enjoyed more than shoulder and back massage. As my hands move further down wards, I asked her about the morning pill she asked from me, why don’t use condom if he can not control and how far did her previous bf had with her. To my surprise, her previous bf in Vietnam was a little gang guy type. Third date already brought her to motel, teach her how to bj. She got scared and broke off from the relationship when he wanted to have sex with her. I told guy should be more patience when it comes to sex while my hands went underneath her clothes. I started to press a bit hard while I lift my one of my legs over her back. She let out a moan and I know she was enjoying the massage.

And my hands continue to work its way to her ……..
Old 26-11-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more soon TS.
Old 27-11-2019, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
ChupChai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, hope to read more
Old 29-11-2019, 12:54 AM
Samster

Expecting some actions coming up, please continue.
Old 29-11-2019, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
EdwardTagseth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story and please share more.
Old 30-11-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Story getting more exciting now, please share more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1