The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
merseyfront deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [Short Story] A Sick Play

Thanks for nice story TS, and those sexy pictures too
Old 15-11-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
thinside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice thread, thanks!
Old 15-11-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

~So, tell me Emma, do good girls chat to complete strangers with their hands halfway down their panties?~

Taken aback, her bottom lip quivered and her eyes welled up with salty tears. Yet it was true, the fist cupped around her pussy, knuckles outlined in the panties. It was as if he could see her through those flashing red eyes.

Blushing as well to add to her woes, before Emma could offer words of protest, he enquired: ~So, does it feel good?~

~Yes, very good~ she conceded almost without thought.

~So wetemma is an apt name then?~

~Yes~ she admitted, for to claim anything else would be a lie.

~Why don't you rub yourself hard and imagine that's my strong hands all over you...?~

"Oh gosh, yesssssss!" she groaned.

~So, how about we play a game to get to know one another better?~

Emma's eyes slanted. ~What sort of game?~

~A fun one. And since I'm so far away, you can hardly come to any harm, can you?~

~No, I guess not~ she conceded, almost regretfully.

~Ever played Truth or Dare?~

~Yes~ she enthused, thinking back to the revealing game in the aftermath of Rick's party.

~Okay, ladies first, ask away~

All of a sudden, she found her mind a blank. ~No, you start~

~Okay, but total truth required though, understand?~

~Yes, I understand~

~Okay, Emma, when was the last time you had sex?~

She didn't need to think too hard, the date was practically etched on her brain. It was horrible, a young poseur during the first week. ~Six months ago~ Emma replied, fanning her face.

~That's a long while~

~Yes I know~

A brief pause followed. ~So, thought of a question for me yet?~

As soon as something came to mind it seemed to go as quickly. ~No, sorry~

~Okay, question two to me then. Let's see. okay, how often do you masturbate, Emma?~

The pretty redhead exhaled. ~Three, four times a day...but only since I started reading your stories~ she admitted guiltily.

~It's only natural~

~Yes I know. Look, I still can't think of anything to ask you~ she agonised, her brain a void.

~Right, another question to me then. Mmm yes. Okay, if you had to have sex with one of your four housemates, which would it be?~

Emma looked down at the screen. The group photo was still in the display, doubtless prompting the question. ~Remember Emma, total truth~ came the prompt.

The auburn haired beauty exhaled hard, grossed out by the question, yet at the same time unable to prevent her pussy from becoming ever wetter. Whether she touched it or not, it seemed to fizz and ooze, expelling precious juices. Composing, she mused upon the dilemma. Actually, none of them appealed, they were all far too young. Though she could rule out Rick straight away – he was just too geeky. Jess and David were virtually inseparable which meant opportunities would be strictly limited. That left just Kara.

Before she could type, Dr Mystic sent a message: ~The black girl, yes?~

~Yes, how did you know? Can you read my mind or something?~

At that moment something strange happened, something really strange. The skull avatar shook from side to side and laughed out loud, a deep booming roar that made Emma's heart flutter.

~The power of deduction~ the cryptic reply read.

~But I don't really like other girls~ Emma contested.

~Oh? Ever been with one?~

~No, not all the way. Not even a bit of the way. Though Kara and I did kiss on Rick's birthday, but that was just messing around~

~Did it feel good?~

~Yes it did~ she conceded guiltily.

~Look Emma, I have to go shortly~

~Oh, you can't stay a little longer?~ she complained but it dawned upon her that in Australia the day was just beginning. ~Sorry, I forgot. Though I have to say that it feels like you're right here with me~

~Yes,it does for me too. That's the power of the mind, Emma. Never let anyone tell you the penis or vagina is the most powerful sex organ there is, it's the brain~

~Yeah, I guess so~

~Okay, quickly Emma, a truth question for me?~

The flashing red eyes held her entranced and Emma found once more that her mind had gone a complete blank. ~Maybe I can think about it and ask you next time?~

~Sure. I want to leave you with a dare, I hope that's okay, Emma~

~A dare?~

~Yes, and I want for you to tell me about it truthfully when you awake tomorrow morning, okay?~

~Okay~ she acceded, finding herself in a totally suggestible state as the red eyes flickered with the intensity of a nuclear meltdown alarm.

~Earlier you said you'd sleep with Kara over the rest, yes? So for your dare I'd like you to seduce Kara tonight~

What? Her brain screamed. Tonight? Now? You must be crazy ~Yes, okay~ her fingers typed, her eyes bulging when she read it back.

~Good, 8 o'clock your time tomorrow morning, come and tell me all about it in great detail. Bye for now~

With that the screen blanked and emmawet80 found herself back in the chatroom Lounge. Two fingers thrusting deep inside her pussy, a shattering fourth orgasm rocked her whole body.

Five minutes after closing down and having forced herself to compose, Emma remembered her dare. Wrapping in the kimono, she crept out onto the landing to undertake the task like it was the most natural thing in the world to do. But the task was made all the easier by the fact that, habitually the last to go to bed, Kara was a real insomniac.

Accustomed to her own company at this advanced hour, Kara was dressed – if it could be called dressed – in a tight white t-shirt and pretty little pink panties. Her gazelle-like legs stretched down to a pair of cute size three feet, complete with the dinkiest toes imaginable. Emma sported just the kimono which had a tendency to open at the middle to reveal her fulsome bosom every so often.

Though Kara had admitted publicly to being 75% lesbian, Emma nonetheless harboured grave reservations at the task ahead. "Damn you for making me do this, Dr S, she mumbled beneath her breath.

Taking a seat opposite her housemate, she explained that tonight she wasn't her usual tired self. And it was true, that workout with the good doctor the equivalent of downing six cans of Red Bull. She was like a coiled spring unleashed and had practically bounced off the walls whilst tottering down the stairs. The airy kimono sagging at the front to display her assets and her pussy in a permanent state of arousal, Emma felt a complete slut. Catching sight of the pleasant surprise opposite, it wasn't long before the other girl was feeling equally as horny, a lustful grin suddenly appearing on her otherwise cherubic face.

Yet Kara wasn't the only one in the house that would enjoy a pleasant surprise that night. For, as he returned from the kitchen having preparing a nightcap of cocoa and hot milk, geeky housemate Rick happened to glance into the sitting room. As he did, he witnessed Emma, the wrap loose, tits swaying like udders, shuffling across the carpet on her knees. Stopping dead in his tracks, the teenager could barely believe his eyes.

Without a word, Emma reached out to Kara's beautiful foot, stroking lovingly before lifting it to her mouth and blowing into the gaps between the toes. The merest breath caused Kara to issue a guttural groan. Puckering up, Emma kissed each tiny black toe in turn. Grinning wantonly, she pushed out her tongue and licked the ball of her housemate's underfoot before taking the big toe between her lips and sucking upon it like it was a stubby cock.

Up above, shuffling on the sofa like she had ants in her pants, Kara went into rapture, spine arching and head tossed back to let out a contented sigh. As her head rolled from side to side, she happened to glance upon Rick who, in a craving to get close, had inched the door open and eased inside. His face turned a deep scarlet at the embarrassing discovery.

Perhaps not wishing to break the spell as Emma's lips travelled seductively up her instep, around the ankle and to the calf, the cute black girl placed a finger vertically to her smiling lips. Quickly getting the message, the awkward teen voyeur took a half-step back into the shadows, overjoyed that he would be allowed to continue watching the wondrous girl-on-girl seduction. But then again, with Kara's self-confessed exhibitionist tendencies, anything less would have been a travesty.

On the carpet, Emma pushed up from the knees, flicking a few stray hairs behind each ear and looking inquisitively at Kara for the green light. A lustful dip of the chin and pout provided all the vindication Emma needed. With that she crouched once more, continuing the snail-like trail of kissing and licking up her housemate's angular leg.

Getting into the hot scene in a big way, Kara gestured towards Rick, her hand making an up-down coffee-shaking motion and causing his eyes to bulge. He could hardly believe she wanted him to masturbate for her. Compliantly, however, he reached inside his joggers to the rock hard prick within and gave it a good tug before letting the bottoms slide down. Kara smiled appreciatively his way as blindly Emma continued to kiss up the dark inner thigh, stopping only to nuzzle teasingly.

For Kara's benefit as much as his own, Rick began a slow, leisurely stroke, foreskin moving back and forth over a purple head that was glazed in precum. He was rewarded with a sensuous lick of the lips from Kara that just about surpassed anything in his wildest dreams. For a moment he contemplated taking things further, until the stern look from Kara told him in no uncertain terms to keep his distance. Frankly though he was only too happy to comply.

Turning her attention fully towards Emma, Kara ran a long set of black talons through the other girl's tangled chestnut hair, raking the scalp. It was the signal for Emma to leave the fleshy thigh and finally feast upon the delight that nestled in the apex. As the black beauty eased her legs apart, a delicious-looking crack was revealed. Open ever so slightly, the tasty-looking pink flesh within resembled a slice cut in a watermelon. Emma took a final gaze up into Kara's eyes for reassurance before placing her hands on her thighs and leaning down. In response, the other girl pushed her legs further outwards, the slit splitting wider to reveal more of the juicy red inner cunt flesh.

Though she'd never done such a thing before with another girl, barely contemplated it even, Emma knew exactly what made HER feel good, and thus she determined simply to try to replicate it. At first she took little more than a tentative kiss in the centre, teasing Kara no end as they drew back, pecked lightly and drew back once more. Growing a little bolder, she placed her lips firmly to Kara's pussy lips. The warm and buttery cunt felt exquisite as she enjoyed a brand new flavour experience. Every fold of Kara's perfect pussy seemed to quiver as she kissed and delved. Desperate to please the more experienced girl, Emma pushed her tongue through centre of her teeth, searching. Her nose, so close to the other girl's clit it almost touched, was filled with delicious essence as Kara allowed herself to be seduced.

The sexy redhead adjusted, taking a deep breath followed by long and sensuous licks at the other girl's crack, roving ever deeper. Each time she came up for air, there was a thick coating of juice on her tongue. Thumbing her nipples, Kara worked her hips in a slow, sensual rhythm as she enjoyed the stimulation of the novice's oral attention. Though she was dripping fluids rather alarmingly, Kara remained calm and relaxed, giving little clue to her heightened state of arousal. That in turn made Emma more excited, marvelling at a self-control that spurred her on, more determined than ever to drive her housemate crazy with desire.

The only clue came from Kara's grip, tightening in Emma's hair as if she wanted to pull the older girl right up inside. Angling for a more favourable approach, the lovely redhead guided her tongue directly towards a highly swollen and very visible clit. The pointy tip made contact and Emma lashed back and forth with purpose, very nearly causing the other girl to uproot a huge clump of hair as she battled to retain her composure.

Manoeuvring her lips around the prominent nub, Emma slurped with real purpose, finally sending Kara into a frenzied state from which there could be no return. She was rewarded with a glob of the black beauty's musky juice, which she savoured on her tongue like a melting truffle, before diving back in eagerly. Kara pushed her thighs as far apart as possible, craving yet deeper penetration. Emma licked and licked and licked until her tongue was sore and she was almost sick from the taste, at last conferring upon Kara an orgasm that later she would confide was the most powerful she'd ever known up to that point. The room was filled with the aroma of excited pussy and Kara's heavy breathing.

As Emma gulped in air, the mesmerised Rick ducked back out of sight, his fist unerring on the hard shaft. Rocking forward, Kara issued a sly glance aside in his direction, before leaning further forward to kiss Emma full on the mouth. She made a point of running her tongue all around the other girl's lips and inside her mouth, savouring her own pussy juices.

At the same time, she reached down to lift Emma's ample boobs into her palms, kneading the undersides firmly. As they kissed, velveteen lengths of tongue lashing, the redhead's inevitable groans of lust became muffled. Hands compressing tightly around the gorgeous orbs, Kara squeezed meaningfully, sending Emma into a frenzy. As she rocked back on her knees, spine arched, Kara ducked down to suck hard at each throbbing nipple till they threatened to explode.

Before Emma realised what was happening, an experienced hand had found its way deftly between her legs, two fingers working in out of the wet slit to the knuckle, whilst the thumb circled over the clit. Every so often a long talon would scrape the sensitive button, causing Emma to squeal with joy. Inhibitions shot to pieces, her body a slave to lust. A brief moment of clarity, she thought: Dr Mystic, you complete bastard, doing this tome. Despite the distance, his presence was all-encompassing. Beginning to wear off just a little, every now and then Emma would wake up to what was happening, agonise for a nanosecond, before being drawn back in again by lust.

Besides which, Kara wouldn't have allowed a premature end, even if Emma begged and pleaded with her. She wanted the other girl to share what she'd enjoyed moments earlier. Extending her arms, she pushed Emma back onto the carpet. Knees pressed outward, thighs almost flat, before Emma had time to contemplate Kara's head was between her thighs, returning the favour. The girl lapped like a lovely little black kitten, sending Emma's body into uncontrollable spasms. It wasn't long before she too was gushing obscenely and gazing up at the ceiling, eyes glazed.

And then, as she was forced ever closer, the panting turned to wailing, low and guttural at first but increasing by the lick. The fifth orgasm that night, she was not to be disappointed, her body jerking appreciatively as she squirted Kara obscenely.

Out of her peripheral vision, Emma's eyes chanced upon Rick's shadow then, elevating her eyes, a hand thrusting back into a midriff like he was trying to stab himself. The shame hit her hard like a slap to the face. Almost immediately a thick rope of cum spurted forth, lassoing across the room and pooling mere feet from her prone body. With that, the filthy little nerd tugged up the joggers and disappeared like a thief in the night.

As Emma laid flat, chest rising and falling, Kara blew a kiss goodnight, leaving her deep in reflection. With her own mind back, a pensive Emma knew that she couldn't go on like this. For all his allure, Dr Mystic was an evil manipulator. In the morning she would get rid of the laptop and go back to how things were before the story turned her life upside down.
Old 16-11-2019, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story, look forward to your next update TS.
Old 16-11-2019, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! please share more updates soon.
Old 16-11-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Somehow though, after 6 hours of disturbed sleep, waking the following morning, she just didn't have the strength to do it. For one thing, she was desperate to know what was going to happen to Emma in the story. More importantly though, what was going to happen to her? Like a mindless zombie she signed into the site as ordered the previous night, met almost immediately by that overwhelming skull and its flickering red eyes. A little wearily at first, she recounted for the benefit of Dr Mystic all she could recall of the encounter with Kara. By the end she was totally at his whim.

~Oh, Emma, do you have any truth questions for me yet?~

The red eyes in the skull bore into her brain. ~No, doctor~

~Hmm, okay. I have something for you, another dare. Are you up to it?~

~Yes, doctor~

~Good, today I would like you to wear your tightest top, shortest skirt and to leave your panties off~

Emma went to protest but found she was unable, replying simply: ~Yes, doctor, okay, I will~

~Now give me your mobile phone number~

Emma complied, trying desperately to combat the sinking feeling.

~Over the course of the day I will send you a series of commands by text. You must ensure to do exactly as I say, understand?~

~Yes doctor~

~Good~

Emma's hand drifted idly between her legs. Already she was soaking wet and it was barely 9 o'clock. Yet it was what lay ahead that concerned her, during the rare moments of clarity. It was going to be a long day under Dr Mystic's control.

After discovering a disturbing yet erotic story on her laptop, 21-year old student nurse Emma Davis had somehow been drawn to its author, the enigmatic Dr Mystic. When a brief correspondence snowballed into a hypnotic online chat, the sexy redhead found herself almost completely at the doctor's whim.

Her week split between study and time spent on the wards, the less-than-thrilling prospect of a seminar on 'The changing face of the NHS' lay ahead. Thankful to the doctor for a new and potentially thrilling outlet outside of work, Emma was looking forward to the day with a mix of trepidation and suppressed desire.

As directed, she searched deep in the recesses of the wardrobe for the tightest top and shortest skirt. The former came in the shape of a sheer blouse that bordered on the see-through and barely reached across the expanse of bosom to do up. A real battle to slot the buttons in their holes, Emma was forced to hold her breath painfully. When finally she exhaled a pair of ample breasts was pushed outward, causing the buttons to strain to breaking point. A gaping cleft in the middle revealed the lacy bra that Emma assumed it was okay to wear.

The good doctor would surely approve, seeing as it was a size too small, the cups digging at a bosom that looked ready to spill out at the first opportunity. Emma pulled at the straps beneath her collarbone with her thumbs but could attain little in the way of comfort. However, she was anxious to persevere.

The skirt was a pleated little number from her schooldays in green and brown vertical stripes that stopped dangerously at mid thigh, in line with his wish. Turning in profile to the mirror, she gasped upon looking aside. Was that really the reflection of the same sensible young redhead of a fortnight ago?

To complete the look, Emma passed over the usual comfortable flat-heeled pumps for a pair of 3-inch heels purchased the previous day. With a wraparound strap that criss-crossed up the ankle and lower leg, the sexy redhead resembled a complete slut as she tottered out of the bedroom. Taking each stair tentatively, anxious not to topple over, it took twice the usual time to clear the 2 flights to the ground floor.

Thankfully as ever a mug of steaming tea, courtesy of Rick, waited in the kitchen. Memories of the previous night to the fore, they avoided one another's guilt-ridden glances. Yet worse was to follow immediately when she encountered Kara in the hall, awkward looks exchange. Kara's turned to incredulity upon noticing the strange attire on her normally conservative housemate. It prompted Emma, in a moment of rare lucidity, to consider taking a long coat for the journey. "Bye," announced Kara, heading off.

As she sat down in the sitting room to sip the tea, the skirt riding right up her thighs, Emma's phone beeped with the good doctor's next text. In a side pocket, the throb reverberated to the borders of her bare pussy. ~I hope you're dressed as I requested. Have you left the house yet?~ the doctor enquired.

~No, I'm due to leave for the bus shortly~ she replied.

~Excellent. Ensure to show off as much as possible. Give them a real show. And, Emma, should someone touch you, you're to make no attempt to stop them. In fact, I command you do all you can to encourage them~

That was asking a bit TOO much, she considered, yet the urge to resist barely registered in the rational part of her normally keen brain. In fact, she felt more suggestible than ever. ~I will. I'm leaving shortly, okay~

Gulping down the rest of the brew, Emma stood in readiness. The bitter sunlight pressing warmly at the frosted glass of the front door, she elected to leave the overcoat behind. Immediately stepping outside in the mild air, a warm tingly sensation throbbed between her legs. It was just as well that she was panty-less for, before she was even the other side of the gate, her pussy was sopping wet. As she clattered along in the unaccustomed heels, the very act of walking stimulated her pussy lips and clit discernibly. 

A deep sigh of satisfaction spilling from her glossy lips, in a perverse sort of way the air brushing her exposed pussy felt most liberating. And when a light breeze blew up, causing the little skirt raise to the waist exposing her crotch, she very nearly came. The expression on the face of a middle-aged passer-by was priceless. Were it not for the fact that the bus was due any moment, she'd have chased back and begged him to ravish her in the bushes.
Old 17-11-2019, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more updates ts.
Old 17-11-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

Yet the euphoria, like the weather, was rather changeable. Every so often the adrenaline levels would fall, leaving Emma miserable like a junkie craving a fix and regretful of the illicit thoughts that underpinned her dirty little mind. Reaching the bus stop, she shivered, hands rubbing arms up and down. Colder out than she'd contemplated, her nipples pointed ahead accusingly. A mainly male crowd having gathered, Emma blushed and tried not to be drawn.

Thankfully, the wait was not a lengthy one, the double-decker bus arriving 2 minutes after her. The auburn haired beauty joined the middle of the procession of city gents, migrant labourers and restaurant attendants that kept the Square Mile abuzz. Climbing aboard in a strange kind of semi-daze, she noticed the lower deck was crammed, standing room only. Towed along almost unwillingly, the stairs proved a slow ascent.

It occurred to Emma as she looked at the pinstriped backside ahead that whoever was behind would surely be enjoying a similar view, only of her bum, so much sexier. Indeed, his -- for it was a he, she observed out of her peripheral vision -- quick breath warmed the exposed inner thighs and lower reaches of a peachy bum. Just the thought made her pussy throb once more and lurid thoughts to hijack her brain. Now, if she were to arch and push her bottom outwards, she could trap his nose between the cleft...

At that moment the phone in her thigh pocket oscillated as it received a text. The waves pulsed to her pussy like an aftershock, inducing a warm wet feeling. As the procession ground to a halt with Emma stuck halfway up the stairs, the skirt billowed. She winced as a pair of rough hands took hold of her buns, kneading purposefully. Emma wanted to cry out to make him stop, but her mouth was dry, no sound emerging. Breathing in fits and starts, there was little riposte and she knew she was trapped there and at his mercy.

His palms made smooth full circles, squeezing manfully. Oh God, she thought, this can't be happening, the discomfort turning to pleasure the more the caresses came. Eyes closed and resigned to her fate, she wallowed in the sublime feeling, lips vibrating gently. Her moans upped an octave as her pussy started to moisten. But then the stroking stopped and she jumped as the plump orbs were slapped, leaving two pink handprints.

Yet what followed caused Emma to gasp, as her buttocks were eased apart. The feeling was warm and wet, a tongue extending to lap between her thighs. It nestled in the folds, pressing higher. She had to stifle the urge to cry out as full-on velveteen strokes trailed the length of the moist pussy crack and back, her whole body going into spasm.

Yet the tortuous pleasure didn't end there. The pretty redhead almost fainted as the tapered tip left her smouldering pussy to press at her anal ring. A volley of eager flicks at the puckered brown knot sent her crazy, her body going limp. Hands on the front of her thighs for support, he pushed the tongue inside. Pushing a fist into her mouth, Emma came.

And then, as soon as it began, it stopped. The person in front disappeared around the corner and the redhead was towed along. Glancing back over her shoulder, there was no one behind. A perplexed look, could she just have imagined that? Skipping along, she took a place on one of the long seats near the back that face into the aisle. Removing the mobile phone, she read the text whilst, at the same time, receiving unsubtle leers from two migrant workers with handlebar moustaches that sat opposite. ~What are you doing now, Emma?~ read the doctor's message.

~I'm on the bus~

~Good. Make sure to let everyone see what a naughty little slut you are~

~I will. Oh I will~

Her legs eased slowly apart until the skirt tightened on her outer thighs. The pair opposite grinned salaciously as an aroused crack was revealed, the fronts of their jeans bulging. Wiggling her shoulders, Emma tried to attain a degree of comfort from a bra that severely constricted her tits. Yet the movement merely caused the aroused nipples to chafe painfully against the lacy material, sending a shockwave directly to her loins. Pussy lips pouting, a single dewy droplet of cunt juice began a slow and leisurely trail down Emma's inner thigh. It tickled as it trickled, eliciting a guttural sigh.

Reaching down, Emma extended a finger and scooped it up, bringing the tip to a pair of lips as puckered as her lovely anus. Dipping in the digit seductively, she fingered the hole, sucking longingly and tasting herself as she granted the horny pair an awesome show. Yet as the bus hit a pot hole, jerking her back to her senses, almost immediately the rational part of her brain kicked in. As the sense of euphoria ebbed, she blushed profusely, clamping her thighs tightly together and glancing away, embarrassed and regretful. She wanted the seat to swallow her up. "Damn you, doctor," she said hoarsely beneath her breath.

Thankfully a short journey to the training college, Emma sprung up swiftly. Smack in the centre of London, it was many other passengers' stops too, the exit as slow as the entrance. Not only that, one of the Poles managed to wedge in right behind her. All along the upper aisle and down the stairs, his hands were everywhere, groping her arse and tits, teeth scoring her soft neck as he mumbled in an indistinguishable brogue. And this time it was only too real.

Emma tried to shrug him off but was prevented by the unwitting city gent in front. She wanted to scream out for help, but no words came. As she wriggled to try to shrug off the attention, the phone throbbed. It was as if the doctor was intent on reminding her of the terms of the dare. Emma grimaced as a hard thick bulge rubbed her soft arse roughly and his dirty hands mauled her breasts. In a final act of indignity, one hand glided down the flat plane of her belly and under the skirt. Finding the slit, two thick calloused fingers were shoved into her malleable vagina. "Dirty Slut," he whispered in her ear, nuzzling it with his teeth, prominent whiskers scratching her soft cheek.

Emma whimpered as the fingers slid in and out of her soaking cunt, finally shaking free upon reaching the door of the bus. Fleeing tearfully, she cut an oblique path through the throngs of 9am workers, shaking off the two pursuers and stopping only when absolutely sure they'd gone. Breathless, her breasts heaved and threatened to spill out of their precariously held cups. Reaching into her pocket, she took out the phone, verbally berating the doctor. ~Where are you now?~ the message read.

~Just going to the seminar~

~Good. Be sure to sit at the front and show your slutty little self off~

No, her logical brain screamed, before it was overcome by unknown forces. ~Oh I will~ she replied subserviently.

The atrium at the training college was full with fellow budding nurses, both male and female, and Emma nodded sheepishly to a few familiar faces, her unaccustomed apparel raising odd looks. Deciding against a cup of coffee, she headed straight into the lecture hall to join those that were already seated and waiting. Mainly congregated at the back where they could fall asleep unnoticed, Emma did the opposite, taking a place in the front row. Only when the hall began to fill did it occur to the chestnut beauty that a modesty board prevented the juicy delights between her thighs from being revealed. Disappointed, she glanced at the programme: first up was a Dr Stephanie Rosebuds.

Eyes travelling down the itinerary, the brown pupils expanded and her breath quickened as Emma noticed the second speaker was a Dr Thomas Mystic. "Dr Mystic, oh my God," she said under her breath. "Surely not?"

Her mind distracted thus, Dr Rosebuds's talk went completely over Emma's head. At the end, as the other attendees filed out for the coffee break, Emma happened to notice that the modesty board from one of the seats in front of the lectern was missing. With a gleeful sigh, she changed places.

15 minutes later, with the lecture hell full once more, the door opened. As Emma held her breath for the entrance of Dr Thomas Mystic, her pussy fizzed. A tall, navy blue suited man in his late 40's came in, offering a hearty good morning. Emma held a palm to her mouth. It was him, of that she was sure, a recollection for faces one of her keenest attribute. She could barely believe this mad twist of fate.

Taking a position behind the lectern, the doctor looked up and straight ahead into Emma's eyes. She gulped, fanning her face furiously with the programme. Was it him? Could it possibly be? She'd only seen his image briefly, her recollection of his lovely cock better than his face, but was 80% sure this was the very same man that had her under his control. The fact her phone had been silent for nearly 2 hours and remained so seemed to speak for itself.

As their eyes locked, the speaker's face screwed up and he ran a finger nervously around his collar. Emma too felt uncomfortable, shuffling on the bench. Could he be thinking the same? Did he perhaps recognise HER? In the flesh he seemed so much more alluring than in the picture, rugged and manly, exuding power.

Emma found her thighs slipping apart almost of their own accord. Dr Mystic looked down momentarily to her waist before glancing away. As with the previous speaker, her brain in turmoil Emma digested little of what was said. Occasionally she'd let a hand drop idly to her pussy, rubbing the slick lips, before lucidity kicked in and prompted a swift curtailing. To his credit, Dr Mystic carried on with true professionalism, nothing more than the odd verbal stumble betraying him.

Determined to find out for sure, when lunch came around Emma rushed out to hail a black cab. His picture had to be somewhere on her hard drive, if she could find it. She gave the sweaty middle-aged cabbie a good show, jiggling her tits and crossing and uncrossing her legs like a young Sharon Stone. Her offer to pay the fare 'in kind' gained a favourable response and he found a layby.

The blowjob having lasted less than two minutes, Emma sat up to wipe the remains of his semen from her lips with a backhand. "Will you lick my pussy please?" she enquired, hoisting the front of the skirt.

Having blown his hot load down her throat, the cabbie was in no mood to return the favour. Emma alighted, deeply unsatisfied and desperate.

As she took to the stairs, voices rang out from Jess' room opposite. The door ajar, the scene that greeted the redhead took her by complete surprise. The cute and slim brunette Jess was laid back on the bed, hands behind her head. Her lover David was on one side, the other male housemate Rick on the other. All three were naked and both guys were stroking Jess tenderly, tracing fingers longingly over her pert breasts.

Emma had to look twice. Apart from the drunken evening of Rick's birthday, there was nothing to suggest Jess had sluttish tendencies. David seemed so strait-laced and unadventurous. And Rick, God knows how he'd got in on the act? Perhaps Dr Mystic had worked his strange wiles on the whole house. An empty bottle of vodka stood on the dresser by way of partial explanation. Emma recalled Jess' fantasy, an MMF threesome. Incredibly it was being realised before Emma's eyes.

Lifting the skirt, Emma toyed with a pussy that remained in a constant state of arousal, as the trio became cosier. After 5 minutes of tender stroking, Jess climbed onto all fours, gesturing Rick around to the front. He did so unquestioningly, doubtless unable to believe his luck. First there'd been last night's the floor show from Emma and Kara, and now he was participating in a red hot threesome. Pursing her lips, Jess took his semi-hard cock in her hand, tongue extending to lick all over the tip.

At the same time, David moved behind and slid a harder cock into his girlfriend's pussy, spit-roasting the girl between he and Rick. Jess cooed, adoring the attention and moaning lustfully between slurps. Under her expert oral attention, soon Rick was hard. Squeezing his balls, she sucked purposefully. A minute later, his geeky face contorted as a thick load of creamy cum was dumped in Jess' wanton mouth. Smiling, she swallowed hungrily. Behind, David was still working away hard, cock pistoning in and out. In the doorway, Emma too was working away hard, three fingers embedded deep in her cunt. As Rick turned he caught her eye. "It's time to fulfil David's fantasy," he observed with a grin.

Two more pairs of eyes turned to see Emma masturbating furiously in the doorway. "Oh God, yesssssss," enthused David.

When Jess assented with a naughty smile, Emma slipped tentatively inside the room. A change of positions warranted, David laid back flat, inviting Jess to straddle his upstanding cock. She climbed on and lowered, Emma watching intently as the hard shaft disappeared up her lovely pussy, covered with a downy growth of hair. Tossing her head back, Jess groaned, palms rubbing a pair of excited nipples eagerly as she rotated her hips.

Without needing to be invited, Emma climbed over onto David's face. Holding her buttocks apart, she pushed down, cunt lips grazing his nose. Jockeying for position, she sat above his mouth, feeling the first stirring of renewed lust as a thick tongue snaked upward. Facing one another, Jess leaned over and whispered in Emma's ear: "What's happening to us? We're turning into nymphomaniacs."

"I know," replied Emma with a giggle. "Hot, isn't it?"

"Yesssssss," Jess sighed as she kissed Emma gingerly whilst moving up and down on David's shaft.

"See you soon," said Rick with a grin, excusing himself.

As the door shut, Emma wiggled to get David's tongue near her swollen clit. With ardour he pushed upward, splitting the moist pink folds, Emma's soft buttocks either side. Anxious for instant satisfaction in order to to get a morning's worth of pent-up lust out of her system, Emma began to bounce up and down repeatedly on David's face.

Leaning back across to Jess, they kissed with greater passion, tongues sliding through lips. Emma squealed with delight as she tasted Rick's semen on Jess' lips and tongue. Jess too got an unexpected flavour: the cabbie's spunk on Emma's breath. Reaching over, they played with one another's breasts purposefully, each trying to outdo her housemate with ever harder pinching and twisting till their nipples throbbed.

The combination of her earlier fingering and David's slippery tongue in overdrive, focused solely on her distended clit, Emma was brought to a swift and crashing climax. Leaking obscenely, she mashed her cunt into his face, trying to make the orgasm last. David ran his tongue around the lips, savouring the nectar.

Climbing off satisfied -- for now -- Emma watched momentarily as Jess lay down flat to her lover's chest, tongue darting across his lips and chin to lick clean the musky pool of cunt juice left behind by her redheaded housemate. Smiling, Emma left them to it, a series of screams echoing around the lofty house to mark their orgasms as she took a well-earned nap.
Old 17-11-2019, 08:28 PM
Samster

Waking with a jolt, Emma wondered at first whether what had happened in Jess' room was real. The craving between her legs in remission -- for now at least -- that had been no dream. It was at that moment it dawned upon her why she was back at the house: to check her computer's hard drive. Time having moved on alarmingly and no expert where computers were concerned, she had to abandon the quest to get back to central London quickly for the two afternoon lectures. Another cab was almost inevitably followed by another blowjob, leading Emma to wonder whether she needed to renew her travel card. As it was, she could practically guarantee free transportation around the capital!

Changing seats once more, this time she secreted at the back, out of harm's way. Oddly, there'd still been no further word from Dr Mystic despite several hours having elapsed. A few rows ahead, she bit her lip upon observing a familiar figure: Dr Thomas Mystic had stayed on to listen to the afternoon speakers. This could be interesting and the flighty redhead regretted having been distracted at home. Yet it had to be him, didn't it -- Dr Mystic / Dr Mystics? Their eyes met, and this time he returned a pursed yet unrevealing smile. "Come on doctor, don't be shy," she mouthed to herself, growing in confidence. "Lost your bottle, have you?"

She felt empowered and in oddly in control but, as in the morning, barely a word permeated her addled brain. After the final lecture came to an end, she looked to see where Dr Mystic was heading. He seemed to glance around nervously in her direction before heading to the bar with Emma in pursuit. "Oh hi," he said a little reticently as she moved alongside at the counter. "Can I, um, get you a drink?"

Emma accepted the offer with a seductive smile that prompted the medic to take a tentative step back. Nothing like the controlling force behind the comfort of the computer screen, Emma had heard lots of men were like that: studs online, wimps off. Nonetheless, an overwhelming urge to fuck the guy's brains out persisted and, seeing it was he that had planted the seed in the first place, it was only fair and reasonable to see it through to conclusion.

No desire for small talk, Emma leaned in to retain his attention as he desperately sought an escape route. Unsubtly she let him look down the front of the blouse, unbuttoned to the middle moments earlier to allow her huge tits some air. Her desire off the scale, Emma had to have or him, or surely she'd die. Holding a finger to his lips, she stated: "Look, I want you and you want me, so let's stop messing about..."

Head clearing momentarily, Emma was amazed by the words that came from her mouth and so too, it seemed, was the good doctor. He was lost for words, a stuttering wreck as once more her wantonness flared up. As she cornered him, running a knee up his thigh and her hands over his chest whilst trying desperately to kiss him, the medic protested meekly: "Look, this is all a big mistake...I'm married."

Emma eased back, sneering. "Oh, it's stopped being a game now huh?" she spat accusingly.

"A game? I...I..." he stammered.

Emma's lip curled. For the first time in days she felt so in control. If, as seemed likely, his bravado had disappeared and he wasn't going to fuck her after all, she'd gladly settle for the next best thing: his total humiliation. Already their scene had attracted several eyes in the bar, other student nurses stopping to glance over discreetly.

"Look I don't know what you're talking about," Dr Mystic protested, a real look of fright on his face.

"Oh really, you pathetic little specimen?"

By God she felt so powerful. Turning to the onlookers, she stated boldly: "This dirty old man has been sending me the most vile and disgusting e-mails and texts. He's nothing short of a pervert."

A collective gasp ran around the room and anyone that hadn't been eavesdropping previously now stopped what they were doing.

"I'm not and I've done no such thing," the doctor contested.

Emma looked him deep in the eyes, before turning away. "And it was him that MADE me do this."

With that she lifted the skirt, revealing her bare pussy. Observing eyes almost popped out of heads as silence fell. Emma turned to the accused, still holding up the skirt. "This is what you wanted, isn't it?"

"I-I swear I-I've never met her before in my life," he argued fervently, his reputation on the verge of meltdown. "And as for sending text messages, here you can check my phone," he pleaded, tossing it down on a table.

A rumble ran around the bar like a courtroom scene.

"I think maybe you should leave, Emma," suggested a male student nurse Emma knew briefly, acting as a peace broker. "If what you say is true, you should phone the police."

Suddenly Emma looked down, wondering why she was in the middle of a bar exposing her pussy. The past few minutes had been a complete blur. Then it all came flooding back and she looked around the faces. At that moment the phone in her phone bleeped, a fresh text having arrived. Glancing over, she saw the doctor's phone on the table whilst his hands were still outstretched in sustained protest. Emma hoped it was someone else, her heart plunging as she reached into the pocket and read miserably: ~So, how has my little slut's day been?~

Emma whimpered before fleeing quickly in a flood of tears. From down the hall she could hear the doctor still protesting his innocence. Oh what a complete and utter mess she'd made. Thumbing in the text, she stumbled outside into the cool early evening air: ~Fuck off and leave me alone whoever you are~

Emma tottered blindly, the heels doing little to aid her cause. Bleep went the phone. ~You don't mean that, Emma. Think about your wanton little pussy. You want cock and you want it now~

"Nooooooo," she screamed aloud, among weary commuters who issued uncomprehending looks.

~You want cock, Emma~ he repeated in text, trying to get back inside her head.

"Nooooooo."

Yesssssss her pussy screamed back, itching uncontrollably.

Kicking off the heels, she ran across the streets, desperately trying to fight the urges. Yet undeniably she had to have sex, and she had to have it now. It was such an overwhelming craving she was very nearly tempted to drag a random stranger off the street. But she fought and fought it until it hurt physically, her brain denying but her body yearning for release. It was a wonder she made it back to the house unscathed. Inside, the first person she saw was Rick, in the sitting room poring over the TV. "Don't say a word," she ordered loudly, tugging at the jogging bottoms.

"Emma!"

"Give it to me, Rick," she begged the nerdish lad who now, in her state of extreme arousal, resembled a stud.

Yet Rick was no stud, and anything but prepared. In frustration Emma slapped the flaccid cock between her palms, anxious to work some life into it. She was panting with lust, pussy like a furnace. "Do something!" she screamed. "Feel my tits, squeeze them!"

Rick hesitated.

"Do it!" she shrieked

Reaching over gingerly, Rick placed his palms on her tits and squeezed. They compressed in his hands. "Oh fuck yes," Emma hissed as they jiggled.

Gripping the taut edges of the tight blouse, Rick tore it apart, sending the buttons popping like tiddlywinks. Emma's breasts heaved in the snug bra. Reaching for his head, Emma pushed it down into the cleavage. Shaking his head from side to side and vibrating his lips, Rick found himself in rapture. And so was Emma, squealing delightedly, the merest touch from another like a fix. As they bounced, the fleshy orbs spilled out, resting atop the lacy cups.

Having at last worked Rick into a state of arousal with her hand, Emma wasted no time climbing on, knees either side of his, tits in his face. Dipping from the buttocks, the nipples trailed over his mouth as Rick tried to capture one in his lips. With relish, the sluttish redhead plunged, feeding the bloated cock head into her crack, enveloping it in wetness. Pushing down purposefully, she impaled the shaft. It stretched the lips and the blunt tip touched her cervix. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard, Rick!" she begged. "Use me as your sex slave! Do anything you want to me!"

Rick exhaled as she arched and began to manipulate his stiff cock with her clenched pussy. Slow at first, as her juices gathered, Emma upped the tempo until she was riding the shaft as if her life depended upon it, tits jiggling wildly. Craving a release from the pent-up sexual tension conferred upon her by Dr Mystic and which threatened to paralyze her unless it was satiated, she was aflame with lust.

Up and down she bobbed, begging Rick to move with her, to shove his cock into cunt deeper and harder. Mashing her tits into his face as an incentive, she entreated: "Come on Rick, you know it's what you want. Make me your dirty little slut slave, cum in me like never before. Ohhhhhhh, give it to me you nasty fucker!" she panted, continuing to ride until frustration got the better of her. "This is no good," she complained. "I need it deeper. Give it to me deeper you filthy fucker!"

Backing off the couch and taking the bemused lad with her, she laid on the carpet, knees pulled back. Holding the backs of her thighs to stretch her cunt crack wide, she urged him to fuck her till it hurt. Under Emma's urgent cajoling, Rick shuffled over on his knees. Taking a huge breath he slid his cock into the moist slit in one easy motion. It stretched the lovely cunt and caused an impassioned sigh to fall from her lips. "Now fuck me like you mean it," she commanded, lost totally to sexual desire.

Rick obeyed, not that he had much choice, buttocks pumping with fury as he slammed the blunt head so deep it threatened to bust through her womb wall. "Yes, yes, yes," Emma enthused in Meg Ryan style, hands banging the carpet either side. "Oh fuck yesssssss," she hissed as her pussy began to react to the unerring attention. "Don't stop now, you cunt!" she ordered, surprising them both with the unaccustomed expletive as Rick slowed momentarily to wipe a backhand across his glazed brow.

Reaching around as she rocked on her back, Emma gripped his buttocks tightly, fingernails digging in like barbs. "Fuck meeeeeee!" she screeched.

Summoning up every ounce of youthful vigour, he tried to put out of his head the fear that his cock might dislocate if he went any harder. Eyes slanting, he slammed in and out frenziedly, thighs slapping her buttocks repeatedly. As her arousal grew and grew, Emma's cunt slopped and squelched under the fervent pounding, screams of lust reverberating in the rafters. Unable to hold back any longer and, fearful of future virility, Rick exploded inside her, jettisoning a thick wad of seed that cascaded up into her womb. "Yesssssss," he enthused.

"Nooooooo," she countered, holding his buttocks to keep him in her. "Oh God no, not yet, you stupid fucker."

Rick, however, was spent, wriggling free and collapsing in a heap on the carpet. Her desires at critical, Emma fled up the first flights of stairs to Kara's room, banging urgently. "Kara, oh God Kara, I need you."

Yet the room was dark and silent. Pirouetting she sprinted up the second flight, rattling first at Jess' then David's door to no avail. Rick, it seemed, was the only housemate in at that moment but was as much use as a eunuch. "Arrggh," she moaned before deciding to take matters into her own hands.

Clenching her hand into a shape that resembled a swan's head, Emma fed it into pussy, marvelling as the fingers disappeared gradually. Oh that felt so good. A little snug around the ball of the thumb, a gentle push and the whole hand disappeared up to the wrist, her cunt stretching to accommodate. Eagerly she moved it about inside until finally the orgasm came. And oh was it ever worth waiting for, the sexual equivalent of a coronary. She lay panting for a good 10 minutes.

Downstairs, a slam of the heavy front door suggested Rick wasn't hanging around to risk seconds. Just as well for, as the euphoria wore off, so did her desperation for sex, leaving her in a woeful and ailing state. Now Emma needed to be alone. But was she ever alone? At that moment her phone bleeped. "Fuck you doctor," she screeched out loud.

Nonetheless she looked. The text message read as if the past few hours had never happened. ~Emma, I'm having difficulty finishing the story and need your help~

In all that had happened, Emma had almost forgotten the story which, it had to be said, had been responsible for her slide into depravity. She continued reading: ~I'm torn between a happy ending and a nasty one. I want you to decide. Should I spare Emma? It's up to you~

~Just leave me alone~ she typed, considering throwing the phone out of the window.

But he carried on regardless. ~Ending one: there never was a Max. It was the husband that invented him as a way of getting Emma back...~

Hmm, interesting idea, Emma conceded, her guard dropping. Oh God, why was she letting him do this? Deep down, she wanted to know. And she'd always had an overwhelming urge to see Emma get what was coming to her. The bitch deserved it.

The doctor's text continued: ~Ending two: Max is real and comes back and brutally rapes Emma...~

Despite Rick's seed in her womb and her own pussy juices still sticky inside her, Emma could feel her pussy start to tingle once more. "No," she mouthed, trying desperately to fight it. "I can't go on like this."

~I don't want any more part in your sordid fantasy~ she argued. ~Now leave me alone~

At that moment the phone rang. It actually rang: no text this time. She glanced down, eyes bulging, palms moist. It was the doctor's number. For the first time since all of this began Dr Mystic was calling her! "Oh my God," she gasped, thumb hovering over the accept button. Closing her eyes, she pushed. "Hello, um, Emma speaking."

"Hi, Emma," spoke a voice she recognised.

Her jaw dropped. "Oh my God, it's you! YOU are Dr Mystic?"

"Yes, sorry."

"But why...how?"

The speaker paused, gathering up a breath. "It was me that planted the story on your laptop in the first place. Kara let me use it after her. And why? Because I wanted you. I've wanted you since I first set eyes on you."

Emma blushed, then felt the anger rise. Suddenly everything fell into place. Only now did she recall picking up the mail off the mat one day early in their time together. One of the letters was addressed to R. Mystic. She'd queried it with Kara. That was Rick, the other girl had clarified, an appropriate surname for one so strange they concurred. Both women had giggled. After that, Emma gave it no further thought.

"I knew you liked older men," Rick continued. "So that picture I sent was my dad, Tom."

"Oh."

Oh indeed. If it was any consolation, Rick had a lot of explaining to do to his unwitting father very soon.

"I've been putting stuff in your tea for the past few weeks, nothing harmful."

"You call mind altering drugs nothing harmful! I supposed you drugged the others too huh, the way they've been acting?"

"Yes I had to, but nothing permanent will happen, you have my word. In fact, you should be okay now. Look, I'm really sorry, but it's over now, I promise. I've achieved what I set out to do."

"To find yourself a sex slave?"

"Yes."

In actual fact, despite the unsavoury nature of Rick's manipulations of his housemates, no one could have too many complaints. Kara had aired her exhibitionist fantasies, Jess and David had enjoyed their respective threesomes and Rick had made Emma his sex slave. As things stood, everyone but Emma's fantasies had been granted. Now, with her mind returning to a semblance of normality, she reflected upon the fantasy, shuddering. "Make Emma's a happy ending," she suggested.

"In the story?"

"Yes."

"So, the first option?"

"Yeah."

"But wouldn't that turn my readers against me? Don't you think 99% of them want to see her get raped?"

"Probably, but it's a nasty, cruel fantasy."

Having come full circle, the idea of a stranger raping her, even in fantasy, was abhorrent to Emma. It made her physically sick.

Outside, brothers Jim and Joe Masters chanced upon the tall gothic house. "Here," said Joe, the window lifting in his hand. "Bingo! Hope there's plenty of cash around."

"If there's not, we'll just have to take it in kind. This is a nurses' home," Jim offered.

"Nurses huh? Mmm fuck yeah. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Joe asked excitedly

"Yeah," Joe grinned, his calloused fingers appraising the cold sharp edge of the keen blade. "Let's go get us some hot nurse action..."

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have Enough? Or Want more......?

Leave me a comment and supports, perhaps I can search for more Exotic Ones to satisfy your hunger?

XXOO..... XOXO
Old 18-11-2019, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, thanks for sharing it.
Old 18-11-2019, 09:42 AM
Samster

Start your Day today with a whole new Short Story..........

Slut or Samaritan

Sunita gazed into the long bedroom mirror, turning in profile to survey her hips and bum before smoothing down the cotton skirt. Swivelling around, the hem rode halfway up her angular thighs. Reaching up, a smear of pink lipstick defined a heart-shaped pout. The unlikely coupling of a Scandinavian businessman and an Indian beauty queen 25 years ago had produced a paradoxical yet dazzling cocktail in which coffee coloured silken skin contrasted piercing blue eyes and a thick mane of golden hair.

"Damn it, Suni, I've nothing to wear again," echoed the voice from the landing.

Hurriedly Sunita tugged down the t-shirt over her heaving bosom, forgetting that she had still to put on a bra as Louise stepped uninvited into the room. 5 years Sunita's junior, Louise was a stereotypical hard-up student whose food and clothing budget seemed to be constantly stretched by a regime of non-stop partying. Stood unashamedly in the doorway in jeans and bra, the pretty brunette bemoaned a lack of going-out attire, her hazel eyes appealing to Sunita's better nature.

Sunita issued a mock rebuke before reaching inside the wardrobe and extracting two hangers. "Okay, silky white or strappy blue?" enquired Sunita.

With a gushing smile Louise unclasped the turquoise top and shimmied into it. "Mmmmm, you are soooo my size," she cooed. "Taxi's on its way."

Louise and her boyfriend Adam had shared Sunita's house for almost a year ago now and, apart from the constant drain on her wardrobe, they were good, reliable lodgers. Well their parents' were reliable, the rent cheques always on time. Not that Sunita needed the extra income, what with the small fortune bequeathed to her after her mother was killed in a car smash and her distraught father took his own life shortly after. Once the grief had finally dissipated, left in a dreadfully lonely state, it made sense to take in a couple of lodgers, if only for the company.

And with financial security assured, Sunita had little need to work. Yet she had no wish to become a hermit either which was how she came to embark upon some part time voluntary work, three nights a week offering counselling skills gained from bitter personal experience at the local Samaritans. Being exam time in a predominantly student orientated town, she found herself stretched, though in a rewarding manner. In a perverse way, speaking to these desperate people helped Sunita come to terms with her own grievance.

So, whilst Adam and Louise were propping up the bar of the Golden Fleece, Sunita provided a caring ear.

Gathering up her handbag, Sunita was struck by a deliciously salacious thought. Reaching inside the skirt, her thumbs hooked the sides of the panties, easing them down her thighs and off. "Oh Sunita, what is happening to you?" she mouthed rhetorically.

"I don't know how you do it," said Louise, for perhaps the billionth time, as they stepped into the taxi, "spending all Friday night listening to a bunch of losers!"

"If I stop one person doing something stupid it has to be worth it, doesn't it?" countered Sunita. 

Louise curled her lip, evidently deficient of the caring gene that motivated the older girl. Though recently, the agenda had changed somewhat radically, Sunita's motivation coming from a different source. It was a secret she kept from her lodgers, filling Sunita in turns with a raw excitement and blind fear.

'Paul' had first called the previous Monday. A normal sounding guy, he had a problem he confessed, one that had prompted suicidal feelings. Sunita adopted a sympathetic face and tone and urged him to continue, not for one moment realising how, in a short space of time, Paul would turn her insular world on its head. The usual pause followed as he assessed the situation and searched for the courage, whilst Sunita waited patiently, the phone balanced between chin and shoulder.

After a deep breath, Paul started to unburden. And unburden he did. But for her dark complexion, Sunita's face would surely have turned a ghostly white, the uncanny parallels between their two lives causing the hairs on the back of her neck to stand to attention, her heart to beat at double speed. Paul, it seemed, had also lost both parents at a young age and inherited a house that was just too big for one. But then he'd met a wonderful girl and everything looked rosy for a short time. That was until she dumped him for his best friend, two for the price of one. The quadruple loss had driven him to the precipice.

Sunita offered heartfelt condolences, but it was what followed that would set in motion a very bizarre chain of events.

Like Sunita, Paul had subsequently taken in student lodgers: only these were three vivacious girls. Sunita laughed, trying to inject some humour into the grave proceedings, joking that she couldn't possibly understand the problem in that.

Paul hesitated as if unsure then suddenly the line went dead.

Sunita thought little more of it until the following Wednesday when she was back in the Samaritan's office and Paul chose to call once more. He sounded pleased to have found her again, apologising for his prior rudeness and promising to be more candid this time. And was he!

Sunita's big blue eyes bulged as he confided his unrequited love – or was that lust – for these girls, and how the madness had driven him to drill strategically placed spyholes around the house to watch them through. Shocked into silence, Sunita wasn't sure whether to offer advice or to call the police. Yet, at the same time, she found herself uncomfortably intrigued – and aroused.

But just as it was hotting up, again Paul ended the call prematurely.

Sunita wasn't sure what to expect when she arrived for duty the following Friday night, exactly one week ago. Sometimes it seemed longer, sometimes shorter, such was the mess her head had gotten itself into since. A part of her wanted this clearly unhinged man to keep his grubby confessions to himself, whilst the other part yearned to hear more. Paul was not to disappoint, though this time he came through via her team leader, Brian, requesting to transfer the call. "He only wants to speak to you…"

Sunita could feel his eyes burning into her, shifting in her chair so that no one around could overhear her easily. "Hi again…Paul?"

Paul affirmed sheepishly, again offering apologies for past rudeness. Sunita asserted that it was okay and mused whether there was anything he wished to add. After a pause, Paul croaked: "You think I'm a pervert, don't you?"

Sunita's silence elicited nervous laughs from both. Gaining mettle Paul launched into full confessional mode. "I did something today I'm really ashamed of…I spied on Fiona in the shower…she's the redhead."

Sunita's heart rate upped a notch, amid a hybrid of revulsion and curiosity, akin to watching a horror movie. Yet there was no denying the feeling in her loins. They were on fire. Unfortunately – or fortunately perhaps – that particular night she'd put on a pair of jeans that effectively acted as a modern day chastity belt. Nonetheless, Paul's words as he described Fiona's body and how he'd masturbated intensely stirred deep passion within Sunita without digital stimulation and she arrived home with a drenched gusset.

Adam and Louise had been drinking heavily all day and came back shortly after, heading straight to bed. Downstairs, the ceiling rocked and Louise's lustful whimpers just audible above the muted television filled Sunita's ears. She found herself drawn almost unconsciously to their bedroom door, thoughts of Paul and his kinks filling her head. Damn Sunita, she said to herself, you're as bad as him.

An ear pressed snugly to the door, Sunita could hear every thrust of Adam's strong body into Louise's submissive young frame, his grunts echoing her groans. Her fingers having somehow found their way to her crotch, Sunita's other hand hovered over the door handle, before the screams of orgasmic ecstasy had her scuttling off down the landing.

Stripping down quickly to bra and panties in front of the long mirror, a huge damp spot marked the line of her swollen labia. "Oh my, Sunita," she sighed, teeth sinking into her lower lip.

Feeling down, the panties eased to her knees to reveal a generous thatch of golden pubes set against the coffee coloured flesh, and prompting a show of narcissism. Taking a bra-clad breast in hand and chafing the bullet hard nipple against the lace finish with an urgent fingertip, Sunita moaned wantonly before plunging two fingers deep inside her moist cunt. "Oh God Paul, what have you done to me?" she groaned, very nearly piercing her bottom lip as her teeth bit down violently. "Oh Goddddddd…"

Working furiously, Sunita's clit went into uncontrollable spasm, her head swimming. As her fingers withdrew, the most incredible thing happened: her pussy squirted a length of juice that splashed the mirror, the orgasm as intense as any conferred by an ex-boyfriend, more so perhaps. "Oh my God…"
Old 18-11-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

The weekend passed in a blur and ironically she couldn't wait for Monday to arrive. Drawn into this hedonistic existence, all rational thought had been expelled. Sadly, Paul was unwilling or unable to reciprocate and she arrived home early and in unusually low spirits. Immediate revival came via the rattle of the ceiling light and the feint dispersal of dust into the air.

Better was to follow. Evidently not expecting her home yet, the lovers had left the door slightly ajar, a spillage of dim light through the crack. Heart pounding, Sunita crept closer. Regrettably they were immersed beneath the covers and all she could make out was the rising and falling of Adam's buttocks. More vocal than before, undoubtedly on account of believing they were alone, their panting and exchange of expletives soon had Sunita reaching for her crotch. Strategically clad in string tied jogging bottoms – a sign that she was learning the ways of the voyeur – soon they were in a pool at her feet as Sunita frigged herself silly.

Scuttling along to her room before she squirted, the orgasm ripped through her body with the intensity of a hurricane. Yet Sunita craved move. Much more.

Tuesday barely registered and Wednesday arrived with the thrill of a birthday or Christmas Day. He had to ring in…he had to. The tease made her wait three damned hours, by which time – and fortuitously so – half of her colleagues had departed.

"Hi," Paul replied breathlessly and almost inaudibly.

"Are you okay, Paul?"

"Yes, I am," he whispered back.

"Paul, you're going to have to speak up, I can barely hear you."

"I can't."

"Oh?"

"I'm up against the wall looking through the hole into Jo's room."

Sunita's heart skipped a beat. "Which one's Jo?"

"The big-titted blonde…she's bought a guy back home."

Sunita felt her thighs slide part. "Paul, don't…"

"You know you want me too, Sunita…"

Her half hearted protests stifled by her internal hunger, any resistance was futile.

"They're just kissing at the moment," reported Paul in hushed tones.

"And what are YOU doing?" she giggled.

She could picture Paul's grin as she became as embroiled in the illicit scene as he was. "I'm just stroking it – gently."

His little gasps punctuated the silence that followed, before Sunita gained the courage to play along. "Tell me what it looks like," she prompted breathlessly, glancing around to ensure no one was looking her way.

Thankfully all but the team leader Brian were engrossed in their own conversations, on what was a busy night, though she could not deny that the thrill of being caught added a real edge. Brian occasionally looked her way but there was nothing in his demeanour to suggest Sunita had been rumbled.

I can't believe I'm doing this, she said to herself, legs spread and rubbing her pussy through her panties. Suddenly Brian, brushed by, mere feet away and Sunita felt herself blush so deeply it must surely have shown through the dusky complexion. Brian issued a smile, prompting Sunita to wonder whether he did know her secret – or whether he'd like to. The thought made her hotter yet, particular since he was a handsome man for someone nearing retirement age. God, in the space of a week and a half she been transformed from a naïve innocent into a wanton slut.

Suddenly Paul dragged her back into his sordid world. "My cock? Mmmmmmm, it's about 6 inches long, pretty average length," Paul confided, "though it's really nice and thick."

"Oh yeah," breathed Sunita, wanting to cum so hard yet not wanting to. "Would it stretch my tight little pussy?"

"Oh it would," enthused Paul, emitting a low growl. "The head is all purple and bulbous…Oh wow…"

"What? Tell me?"

"Next door, he's helping her out of her shirt."

Sunita could hear quite audibly the slap of flesh as Paul's fist eagerly worked his big fat tool. "Oh Jesus Sunita, he has her massive tits in his hands and he's sucking her nipples."

Once more Sunita's bottom lip came under attack from her incisors as she fought to regulate her breathing. Three digits worked tirelessly back and forth over her clit, a gooey puddle forming on the chair. Yet, despite Brian's sly glances her way she had gone way past the point of no return. Paul's voiced upped a pitch as he imparted: "Now she has his cock out…Mmmmmmmm, I think she's going to give him a blowjob. Oh Jo, you dirty little slut," he hissed through gritted teeth.

Sunita visualised the scene borne of Paul's lucid commentary, imagining the young female student's blonde hair brushing her boyfriend's thighs like a veil as she sucked eagerly. Her clit could barely take any more. "Oh she's plunging up and down like a real slut," gasped Paul, evidently close as well.

"Oh ohhhhhhh," moaned Sunita, a little too loudly as a fingernail scraped her clit.

Once more Brian's eyes came to rest on hers from across the room as Sunita battled to straighten her face.

"Oh yesssssss, he's going to cum on her tits," commentated Paul. "Oh Jesus, I'm cumming tooooooo."

Sunita swore she could hear the ejaculation, a gush of hot seed from Paul's thick cock, before suddenly she was engulfed in her own climax, clamping her legs shut so as not to squirt all over the carpet. Brian was staring now, quite blantantly, his eyes unerring. Sunita issued a friendly smile before enquiring in a whisper: "Paul, are you still there?"

But he'd called off.
Old 18-11-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
EdwardTagseth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story TS, pls continue
Old 19-11-2019, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, hoping for more updates soon.
Old 19-11-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster

That Friday morning, Sunita had an idea that confirmed her descent into the depravity of mentor Paul. With all the books she owned, a bookshelf was needed. The wooden structure took on hour to erect, Sunita standing back and rubbing her hands together as she admired her handiwork. "Oops," she giggled as the drill bit bore an extra hole in the wall, all the way through. Blowing away the debris she pressed her eye in, a perfect view over Adam and Louise's bed. The very thought made her wet.

Friday promised so much. Even if Paul failed to report in, her panty and bra-less surprise for Brian and a drunken Adam and Louise engaged in their usual end-of-week antics, augured well.

"Have fun," called Louise sarcastically as Sunita stepped from the taxi.

Little did she realise how much fun Sunita was about to have.

Sunita climbed into the back seat of the taxi next to Louise and immediately felt the eyes of the driver bore into her from the rear view mirror. A rush of cool air had caused her free riding breasts to go all goose-pimply and the hard nipples to press the close-fitting t-shirt forming a horizontal ridge. And despite tugging down the tiny skirt, teasingly it rode up to the tops of her thighs to reveal a pair of the shapeliest dusky legs beautifully complimented by black leather heeled boots. With no panties to protect her modesty, a whole evening lay ahead under the appreciative gaze of supervisor Brian, a thought that filled Sunita with a mix of abject horror and raw excitement.

Even Adam who, for as long as he’d lodged at Sunita’s had been immune to her charms, was drawn to the rear view mirror, unable to keep his eyes from darting up, then away again quickly before he was caught. With less subtlety, the stubble faced, greasy haired cab driver feasted upon Sunita’s body, prompting fantasies of what might have been had Adam taken the front passenger seat. Surely the cabbie would have been unable to resist reaching over and running a hand up her inner thighs and into the hot, wet pussy at the apex. And what if she’d been in the cab alone? Sunita bit her lip, feeling the first stirring of lust, evidenced by a magical tingle in her loins.

Shifting slightly, her Amazonian body quivered, fulsome breasts heaving against the cotton. The cabbie was perspiring virulently, a lustful grin on his dirty face. Sunita pursed her lips, piling on the tension in his grin. Oh how she could rip that big thick cock from his jeans and impale herself upon it.

Then a wicked thought struck Sunita: Adam and Louise would be alighting a mile before her and she would be left alone with the horny cabbie. As the pair jumped out at the pub, Sunita leaned over, issuing fresh directions, her scent flooding his nostrils and eliciting a huge breath.

Seizing the short opportunity, Sunita allowed her thighs to part an inch or two…then an inch more…then yet more. But for the strain on the tight skirt, her pussy would be fully exposed. As it was, just a teasing flash of blonde thatch was displayed. Yet it was sufficient to prompt the cabbie to risk his livelihood and their lives, one hand lifting from the steering wheel. Re-adjusting her position, Sunita glimpsed the swollen purple tip, gazing intently as the thick foreskin was drawn over the bulbous red head. In a matter of strokes, he grunted, a rope of thick cum splashing the dashboard. Sunita grinned inwardly as she climbed out, the fare waived.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1