The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-11-2019, 10:02 AM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
MR for new angel https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-angel/

Look: 6/10, real person face rounder, pic is sharp
Body: boob B-, meaty but not fat
Sensual: low
Cbj: not good, she claim she not gd also
Massage: never try

RTM: nope, not worth for 120 cat
Suddenly upgraded to $140!

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 17-11-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 8
SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Most likely on short-term and try to chop as many carrots as possible!
Old 17-11-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
did nobody notice that new Angel have upsize rate to 140
Wow she must be doing really well
Bros pamper her too much
Old 17-11-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Wow she must be doing really well
Bros pamper her too much
how come , are you also 1 of the bro pampering her.
Old 17-11-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3548 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Untiong-ed!

Bro, your Chinese solid solid. Definitely A1 standard.
Your translation is A1 standard also! Hahaha
Old 17-11-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I thought this is a repeated ML previously with different name?

Anyone can recall?
Definitely looks recycled. Can't remember as well, might be generic names like Huan Huan, Yi Yi...
Old 17-11-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
If sensual is no good, CBJ is also cmi, what warrants the new price? Wrong sense of confidence?
Old 17-11-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3548 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow golden hands. Only time will tell whether she will regret this change without upsizing any services. Even the chioest/AP ML didn’t dare to put this this kind of rates just for hj.
Old 17-11-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
how come , are you also 1 of the bro pampering her.
No leh, I have only met her once at her new place.
She did mention she is quite busy these days.
So my only conclusion is that she is doing well.

I can only imagine it’s due to other areas that attract bros as her service is above average at best
At 120 I can give and take, at 140? Nope
That’s is like $20-$40 more per visit
Old 17-11-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
If sensual is no good, CBJ is also cmi, what warrants the new price? Wrong sense of confidence?
Maybe she thinking of rtc-ing soon so trying to milk Roberts.

But sudden big $20 increase will discourage new customers, and will make her regular customers dulan.

Don't understand her strategy.

MLs who prata style put rates I will avoid. For me it means they are focused only on maximizing profits rather than focusing on the quality of services provided.
Old 17-11-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.org/meng-jun-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-tian-tian/

These two are Summer's pals (the Summer with the pretty face who just RTCed). According to her, Meng Jun's massage is so-so but she is very good at sensual. No details on Tian Tian, but think her looks more gum my taste.

From what I know, ages are under-declared, as always.
Old 17-11-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Not worth that rate. $120 is probably the max I would pay her for her service, which is average at best. She's likely to rtc soon, so to make as much before returning.
Old 17-11-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
I thought this is a repeated ML previously with different name?

Anyone can recall?
This is probably her third visit. She used the same name Yao Er previously too. Initial visit was bushy and untidy, refused to strip and used phone. Some bro commented on forum which affected her business jialak-jialak, and she guai-guai went fully nude and stopped touching phone thereafter, although no information whether she trimmed or shaved thereafter. She's one of Lynn's friend (the skinny one who's been here for a very long while already, who masked her face for the longest time and only in recent weeks unmasked herself again)
Old 17-11-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
HungryBox is Cool - loads of Potential

I think she has been here before , Any bros have an FR ?
https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-yue-yue-massage/
Old 17-11-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 8
SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
So become chicken n egg thingy.?? ....... must wait till they become AP then they dun use phone? By then become habit Liao...

I think they dun give a damn about us lah, who cares if u mind them using phone.... when my session with Cat, she was answering customer audio messages about going supper, not even about making appointment. That’s why I say they dun give a fuck about us.

That said, only very few truly believe in giving customer the best experience they can give, and that includes not using phone during session.
Agree with you bro. I think ML like Cat starts to get complacent after awhile thinking customers who RTM is okay with them using phone occasionally because of familiarity which eventually becomes a habit because no one tells them. It might even become a point whereby they can cut short your timing and think it's ok. Henceforth, I have already dropped Cat and will not RTM even thou her massage is good and whether or not she has stopped using her phone during session.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1