The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2012, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 14
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future
My real life experience of love and Pain on a PRC

This is a true story that happens before the 2008 financial crisis. Places and names has been changed to keep this a low profile, I know some of my friends and colleagues read this website and may identify me. Part of the stories has also been slightly modify, but not much deviation on the main story line.

I used to venture this KTV Pub joint in Balestier. I am quite a regular there, me and my buddies usually wind down in that Pub nearly every other day. There are a mixture of all professions hanging there. This Pub is also quite popular with PRCs and Vietnamese ladies. 

I was in that pub that fateful Saturday night. Mind me for saying fate because part of me wish that I had not met her, but till this date, I still love her deep down inside, and it still hurts. Ok back to the story.

As I have said, I was with some of my platoon buddies that night,cooling down after a long and very "siong" ICT. Our "siao on" OC make us pratice charging up bloody "Peng Kang" and "Bobo" hill 5, 6 times in a simultated attack to retake a hill, so that we can pass our proficiency test. I m a fucking medic, beside, full pack, SBO, helmet and rifle. I still have to run with a bloody medical pouch and a fucking stretcher. Lucky the platoon medic got to run last with the platoon Sargent Jason, and my buddy (also drinking buddy), he half drag me up the fucking hill. We are to squeeze off blanks with the, heavier that M16, SAR80, and scream war cries. (most of the time cursing our CO, with the infamous hokken foul words, ranging from 2 to 11 syllabus), u guys should know this.

Ok, I was there at the Pub with Jason and 5 other buddies - Patrick, James, Alex, Loh and KC, downing beers and Martel like all dying of thirst, while TCSS on our other lives, whils not in green. As I said, I am quite regular there and have got to know quite many gals there, mostly vietnamese who is in Singapore on "student" visas, although their real purposes is FL at night.

It was about nine, when Patrick's wife Jasmine, join us after work. She is from China and a music teacher from an arts academy along Middle Road. She is a 8.5 in my book, a real stunner. As she join us quite regularly, we got to know her quite well, but I dare not fantasize about her as 朋友妻不可欺, But I don't know about the rest of the guys. Jasmine brought along 2 other friends, Lisa and May. Both Lisa and May is from China, they are to teach music in the academy after they pass a English Language course.mAs we met for the first time, both Lisa and May are a little shy. 

Lisa is from Shanghai, a drop dead gorgeous 9.5, owns a pair of 36DD asset, was wearing a rather tight dress that fully outline the pair of melons. She stands about 1.7m tall, with high heels she is almost as tall as most of the guys in the group. All the color wolf start to drool and eyes are all over her, stripping her mentally and fantasize ravishing her. 

May is not bad either, a 7.5, wears no make up, hiding her real beauty behind the big black glasses and kind of messy hair. Can't really tell her assets as she wore very conservatively. She is about 1.6m tall, slim looking. ( I later found out that she is actually a perfect 10, with 34C.) 

As Jason seats next to us, all of us stand up and make room for 3 extra chairs for the ladies. After settling down, Jasmine intro her 2 soon to be colleagues to us, warning us to be gentleman and not be naughty. May was seated next to me, follow by Lisa, Jasmine and Jason. Jason and Jasmine we're married about 5 weeks back, they start to get 肉麻 because they were apart for the last few days. Kissing and Hugging like long lost overs. All of us were screaming for them to get a room. Laughter all around and we cheers after getting the ladies some poisons too. 

Continue next
Old 08-09-2012, 01:42 AM
Samster

drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future
Re: My real life experience of love and Pain on a PRC

We soon got acquainted all round, we talk about everyone from politics to celebrity gossip, dirty jokes to boasting our garang army activities. The gals were kind of lost when we use our army terms. As Jason and I were sitting between the ladies, we explained to them. The guys joint in and add salt and vinegar to it, bull shitting the gals ( guys always do that), we were laughing so hard that other table keep looking our way, our laughter and loud voice even over power people singing in the hall. There must be time where they must have complain to the owner to chase us out.
Among 10 of us, we must have down like 2 dozen beers and on our way to 3rd bottle of Martel, with plates and plates of finger food. The management would not dare to throw us out as we are a good source of income that night, plus long term patrons. He keeps coming over to try to get us to pipe down. We were good for a good few minutes and than we get noisy again. Soon it was Eleven, Alex and KC had to leave as curfew time is coming up - 妻关严.

Jason and Jasmine went over to the pool table to start a game, Lisa and May join them too. They were soon followed by Alex and KC. I am sure they we're trying to hit on the gals. As I am terrible on Pool, I decided not to embarrass my self publicly. So I sat there taking small sip of my favorite  Gordon Bleu and relaxing there, eyeing other ladies in the pub. May return after like 5 minutes as she lost interest in the game, or an excuse to get away for the 2 color wolf, whom try to get too "nice" and "touchy", Alex and KC must have forgotten that Lisa and May are not FL, under the influence of the alcohol. May sat down and kind of complain that my buddies have itchy hands while trying to teach her to play pool, I did not bother to ask who. LOL.  Have to come to their defend by saying that they are good people, but you ladies are just too pretty. 

She asked me if I find her pretty. I say of course and also say something like beauty is not skin deep, it depends on characters too. She must have took it wrongly and kind of piss saying I don't think she is pretty, my tongue must have twisted trying to explain otherwise and felt darn awkward. She suddenly laughed and said that she was pulling a quick one on me. Damn it must be the alcohol. We continue to chat. I found out that she is from quite well to do family, her mother owns a production factory in Guangzhou and her father, divorce from her mother, many years ago, was a engineer. Her parents separated after her father was caught with a younger gal in the office, doing the dance with no pants. (quoting from Sheldon from the TBBT)

She plans to teach violin in the academy after she failed an audition with SSO. She has been in Singapore for the last 3 weeks. She also started giving private tuition on Violin, as a hobby, rather than for money. We soon were like long lost friend, she says that one of the reason why she come to Singapore is trying to get away for her ex. Being a jerk, keep asking money for her, thinking that her mother is rich. She was initially mesmerize by his good looks, but after a few months, he shoed his truth form and kept borrowing money with out paying back. It must be the alcohol, she start to complain that he is a jerk in the sack, never able to bring her to orgasm, never care about her feeling, took her without foreplay and sometime force into her, not giving a damn she hurts. So she try's to break off with him, but he continues to paster her. So she left for Singapore without informing him, trying to cut all ties with the jerk completely. She is currently putting up with her aunt in Singapore, her mother's real life sister, whom as migrated to Singapore few years back with the family. May has a cousin who just graduated to be a nurse in NUH, her cousin has a American boy friend. Her cousin, J share all secret with May. J's parent does not know of her relationship with the angmo. 

We soon drank more liquor and were making some small talk while the rest return to the table after taking a break for the pool. Lisa is now seated between Alex and KC, they must have gotten really acquainted. The 3 of tAnn kept making small talk and were laughing secretly, when the rest of us ask about the jokes, we were told to mind our own business. They return to play pool after Jason and Jasmine decided to call it a day. When at the pool table, we saw their hands were all over each other. May was commenting what a slut Lisa is. Not embarrass of doing that in the public. She did asked me if I want to joint them at the pool table. Which I decline, giving the reason I don't like big breast woman, commenting 胸大无脑 and I don't like foursome, little did I know, if I was to joint KC , Alex and Lisa, it would turn out to be a orgy.

I later found out they had a foursome that night. Oh my goodness. They were joint by another acquaintance of KC. They had a marathon till 4 the next day. I found that out some time later. 
Old 08-09-2012, 01:44 AM
Samster

Re: My real life experience of love and Pain with a PRC

Our conversation turn a little more sex oriented, when she pop the question if I tried three some before. I say nope, but actually I had a FFM before, I did not know why I lied to her. I did not dream of scoring with her. I return the question to her, she says she had not. I than asked her if she ever thought of doing it, she slap me on my elbow and laughing comment that I am a baddy. 

Just than, a old acquaintance, a Vietnamese FL came over to our table and gave me a hug and said she missed me, asking where have I been recently. The Vietnamese gal, Zhen, is half Chinese, whom I have bonk her a few times previously. She butterfly away to other table trying to market herself for the night.

May looked at me and ask who the Vietnamese lady was. I replied saying that she is a "waitress" here. May seems suspicious, commenting that waitress here goes around hugging patron and kiss them meh? I quickly told her it is part of a marketing style this pub to attract customer. She added Horny Customer. I can only laugh at that comment, feeling very awkward. May and I continue to talk, l offer to bring her around Singapore when we are free, as she has yet to venture far beside, her English language school and the arts academy. We exchange numbers. 

She decided that she had enough for one night and it's time to go home as it is almost 2. I offer her a ride back, since her aunt house is in Toa Payoh and Mine is in Thomson. We waved good bye to the 3 still at the pool table. KC standing behind Lisa, had his hand on Lisa Ass, "guiding" her to play. May let out another "slut" loud enough to be heard by me. I wonder if she purposely curse loud enough for me to hear.

We jump into my Rav 4 and speed out of the parking lot. Just before reaching her block in Toa Payoh, my mobile rang, I picked up not looking at the number, it was Zhen, the Vietnamese FL at the pub, asking where I was, she was quite loud and May heard a Lady voice but not the content. She asked if it was my wife, I say no no, me single. I lied, saying It was the Pub, some one left their belonging behind. May commented, why she only calls you among so many people in the group, I was speechless .......  And can only mumbled "I have no idea". Soon I dropped her at her block and greeted her goodbye, promising to call her the next day. After seeing she enter the lift, I speed back to the pub. In true, the Vietnamese told me, she miss me and want to meet me after the pub closed at 0230. Meeting Zhen means Sex. She is a very horny chick. 

Before going back to the pub, I secured a overnight room at hotel 81, knowing what is to follow. Upon reaching the pub, while Zhen got into my car, Alex, KC and Lisa exited the establishment together. The guys gave me a cheeky comment asking if I am picking up Zhen for a threesome with May. I say no lah, I already send May back and now sending Zhen home. That big mouth Lisa must have told Jasmine, because the next day when I pick up May, she knew i came back for the Vietnam lady.

I did not think much and proceed to the designated hotel, after grabbing some supplies, condom, snacks and more beer, we found ourself in each other's embrace later in the hotel room. 

We quickly strip each other while frenching and grobbing. After all garment is on the floor, our hands were at our privates. Zhen was grabbing my dick and jerking it. I found my lips at her B- tits, while sucking her nipple my finger found her vagina lips, man, is she already soak. I tease her by saying some one pee is her pants. Zhen protest by biting my ear. 

We took a less than standard shower, we soap our privates, rinse and was in bed in less than 1 minute. We continue to caress each other, hungry for sex, our hand was all over each other. Soon, we engage 69. Our heads tug in between the others legs. She suck me hungrily, taking the whole dick into her mouth, while caressing my balls and anus. Her head goes up and down my shaft, giving me a deep throat, once in a few suck. Her tongue was dancing with my dick in mer mouth, making slurp slurp sound and soft moan.
Old 08-09-2012, 01:47 AM
Samster

While I attack her cunt, painting her out lips, running my tongue along her outer lips, occasionally suck in her clit and gave her a light bite, she moan and stop for breath every time I sucker her clit.  After a few gentle lick, my attack on the cunt pick up speed, I spread open her outer cunt lips, exposing her inner lips. My tongue and finger start to work on her love hole. Her cunt juice with my saliva flows from the front hole to her back hole and down onto the bed sheet. While I attack her love hole, I poke her anus hole lightly, not penetrating. She was screaming, no! stop, not my backside, it is virgin. But her protest was waken by my furious attack on her cunt, after another few minuted to attack, she was lost in extacy, she was moaning so much that she stop her oral sex on me, my brother was yearning for some attention. I asked her not to stop or else I will stop too, but after a few blow, she again was panting and breathing loudly, but at least her finger was playing with my dick. I try to explore the famous g-spot but can never find the mystical spot.

Her breathing got hard and loud, she moan and groans,"Darling don't stop, I love u so much, make me cum, faster, I want to cum please......" I think she must be really desperate. After like an eternity, she finally cries out, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Darling, I am cumming, I am cumming, ........... " than it went silent, follow by crying. (the first time I screw her, her crying scared the shit out of me, later I found out that when she orgasm, she cries). I continue my furious attack, she scream "NO, Stop, I cannot take it anymore" trying to push me face away, but I am not about to be deny of my sexual rights, I grab her harder and continue my assault on the honey pot, with my 2 fingers pistoning her cunt and sucking her clit at an increasing pace, soon she reaches her second orgasm. This time her cries are more intense and follow by loudder sobbing. After her second orgasm, I stop my assault, allowing time to relax and falls back to reality. 

After resting for a minute or so, she finally return to earth, she happily curse me for what I did minutes ago, ignoring her plea to stop. I knew she was more than happy to receive her second orgasm, but just unwilling to admit she loves it. Soon, she return to sucking me, now her attack gets more ferocious, hoping to get me off. But I decided not to CIm just yet, I grab a durex performs rubber from the night table, motion her to help me cap my brother. After capping my dicky, she sat down on me, with her cunt well lubricated, she say down in one short stroke, taking my entire dick in, and letting out a soft "Ohhhhhhhhhh"

She is not about me to do nothing, she grab my hands and place in on her breast, wanting me to squeeze and play with her nipple while she rides me. 

(gotta stop here, time to sleep, I will be flying to NY tomorrow morning, will try to post update when possible, now I realize it is darn tired to write a truth story, now I gotta sleep...... )
Old 08-09-2012, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp first, read later ...
Old 08-09-2012, 12:54 PM
Samster

Nah Beh! Make mistake. The flight is tomorrow morning ... LOL
Got excited and went to the airport for nothing.
Will try to catch up the story soon
Old 08-09-2012, 02:29 PM
Samster

She is not about me to do nothing, she grab my hands and place in on her breast, wanting me to squeeze and play with her nipple while she rides me.
Zhen, 26, whom I have screwed a few time before, has a large appetite for sex, she is always horny when high with alcohol.
As she happily rode me, I was grabbing her Tits with both hands; my fingers were busy fine tuning her nipple. Her areola is brownish and about 50 cents coin in diameter, her nipple is elongated when excited. I pinched, pulled and twisted her nipple. Maybe I got too carried away, pinched her too hard, she slap my hand and gave a nasty look. She continues to ride for another good 2 minutes or so before she started grinding against me, guess she must be tired.
I motion to switch position, let me do the driving now. She lied down on her back, while spreading her legs to welcome me into her. In no time, I started trusting hard into her, her moaning got louder and her voice got coarser, she started screaming “ Fuck me darling, fuck me harder, I want your cock, faster darling … faster……” I am only too happy to oblige. I lifted her legs and rested them on my shoulder and start heavy pounding, harder and faster with every passing blow. Zhen was in ecstasy, she grabbed her own breast and start massaging and pinching her nipple (I think she pinch harder than I did earlier, how come she is not complaining now). Obviously she is just too high, missing pain and pleasure. I continue my assault for a few more minutes before I got tired, I asked her to kneel on the edge of the bed, spread her legs and continue to fuck in doggie style. I always like to do her doggie, because she has quite a big ass, I got kinky and started slapping her well form round buttock and massaging them. She complained that it was getting quite painful because I must have slapped too hard.
I notice it is uncommon for woman to cum while on her fours limb. So I turn her around, with her legs pointing straight up the ceiling, I enter her with a below under her buttock, this is allow a deeper penetration. Instead of constant stroke, I applied the 9 shallow 1 deep style, there is a saying, 九浅一深,仙女站不稳 Zhen complained that I am torturing her and cry for heavier and full stroke, she says she is getting itch in her cunt during the short light stroke, She bargains for one deep one shallow, but since I was doing the “driving”, it is my choice. I continue with my style and soon she, with her eyes close, while grabbing her breast, is making “Argh Argh Argh” sound … no longer complaining about my techniques. I pick up my pace and went for full hardful stroke; Maybe its too much drinking, I am getting lesser sensation and finding hard to cum. After the continue pounding in this pattern for another 5 minutes, Zhen is better luck in connect with the climax, she shouted “Darling quick, I am cumming, I am cumming, harder! Fuck me … fuck me harder” her hands grabbing my arm now with force, she looks delirious, tradhign her head left and right, rested on the bed, and finally she let out a high pitch scream, “ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Ohhhhhh, #*_$#*%$# # (must be some Vietnamese language that I could not comprehend.
I always read about when a woman orgasm, her cunt muscle with go into spasm and grab a man’s penis, funny, I never feel it.
I dislodge myself and lie beside her, equally tried and breathless. Zhen laid there almost motionless, must be recovering from her climax.
Old 08-09-2012, 02:30 PM
Samster

I decided that I will not be able to cum for the moment, remove the rubber, to let my poor “abused” brother catch some fresh air too. I must have dove off in a short while. Head spinning around, felt like an elephant in running in my head, the pounding sensation set in. I motion Zhen to get up and position herself better on the bed. While lying side by side, her hand found my than flaccid cock and started playing with it, stroking me and teasing the cock head. The Zzzz monster must have caught up with me, just before I knock out completely, I heard a noise from my mobile signalling a sms has just been received. Too drunk and too tired to get up … I slowly doze off.
ZZZZZzzzzzz ……
I regain some partial conscious hearing a woman moaning and someone straggle over my hips, slowly I open my eyes to see Zhen fucking me when I am out cold. The sensation is incredible waking up to a cunt grabbing your tools, than I rudely remind if Zhen has cover my shaft with condom. I kind of push her off to check for protection. Luckily, she did. She pinned me down again and continue to ride me, believe it or not, I knock out again. Sibeh tired, ZZZZ monster has beaten the Horny monster in me.
I woke up, check the time. It was already 9 the next morning. My head is still pounding. There is a saying, 2 quick cure to a hangover, Panadol or more Liquor. Panadol has proven useful many times in the past, but I have got none with me. So I decided to try the later, I open a can of beer and took a big mouthful. They say the headache is due to Alcohol being purged from the system, more liquor with delay the action. I close my eyes trying to rest a little. Zhen was snoring … and quite loudly. I open my eyes to check on her, she is lying next to me, with no lien covering her naked body, her right hand was still on her left breast, her left hand or should I says fingers from her left hand is embedded in her pussy. She must have passed out while trying to get off.
While giving myself a routine morning scratch, I realised that the condom is still on … wah lieu, the horny Vietnamese gal did not even bother to help me remove the condom, my poor little brother suffocated the whole night! I quickly remove the condom and massage by didi a little. A Little revenge is called for. I remove Zhen’s hand in her pussy, replacing it with my own fingers, began to play with it, after a while, I felt a little wetness oozing out, I inserted a finder into her vagina, Zhen stirred a little on the bed, but did not wake up. After she is lubricated enough, I replace my 2 fingers with my, now shielded, cock. I gave a few push, and soon I entered her fully. Zhen gave a moan, but still knock out. (This feels like some of the video where by Justin Li raped those poor gal while they are not conscious) I continue fucking Zhen in missionary, after another 30 over seconds, Zhen began to regain consciousness, she started moaning, wrapped her legs around my buttock, while hugging me over my neck, but Eyes still shut. Soon, I pick up my pace as I felt the tingling sensation on by balls, Zhen started to moan louder and wiggling her ass more on the bed, I can feel that her pussy is getting a whole lot wetter. After like another few thrust, I finally shoot my load and collapse on to Zhen. With her legs and hands still wrapped around me, we fell asleep again.
The next moment I regan consciousness, it was the sms tone that woke me up.
Old 08-09-2012, 02:33 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3370 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute

Bookmarked.. Waiting for ur next instalment.
Old 08-09-2012, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2682 / Power: 13
Deesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond repute

Wow sibei steamy leh... Fast fast update lah TS..
PM me if i had left u out.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:48 AM
Samster

sorry. jet lag ....
cant sleep on the plane .... babies crying constanly
Will update when I get the chance ... now want to go sonnze .....
Old 10-09-2012, 04:19 PM
Samster

Re: My real life experience of love and pain

Couldn't sleep even so shag out. Decided to update
---------------------------------------------------------------

I forced myself out of the bed and fished my mobile out from my pants. There is a total of 8 or 9 SMS and 4 missed call.
2 of the missed call and 4 SMS were from Alex. Nabeh, he so free ah! Though he must be damn busy with Lisa last night.
1 of missed call is from my mom (still a mummy’s boy than), I quick hand quick leg closed the toilet door behind me and dial home, turned out that my mother saw did not see me home last night and wonder where was I (supposed to finish ICT on Saturday afternoon liao) – I make some excuse that our OC make us stay back and will only release us today.
The last missed call was from Jason, my platoon sergeant – I called him next, the first word was “CCB, where the fuck you go to die, don’t answer my call izit” I replied “No lah! Drunk and fall asleep lah!”
“CCB, dun lie to me ok, you screwed around last night don’t think I dun know. I got confirmation from Alex that you brought that Viet Chio Bu home! You also brought May home! CCB, I warning you not the be funny with May, my wife asked me to inform you that May is a god gal, you dun prey play on her.”
I blasted back “Boh lah, I send May home directly lah, never be funny with her hor!”
Jason: “ok ok, just to be sure hor. Jasmine ask you to come over to play Majong, we 3 lack 1, quick quick! My hand fucking itchy”
I only can say “ok lah, I come over soon, you guys start first”, Before I even finish the last sentence, “CCB, 3 person how to start! You get you ass over here ASAP” and hang up before I can curse back at him.
I exited the bath room, I than realise that Zhen is already up, she has switch on the TV and searching for a suitable for something to watch. I walked over to the bed and sit next to her while eyes were checking through the SMS from Alex. Nothing good from him for sure, he could not find his car keys and asked if I took it. When I did not answer, he tried calling but I did not response.
Zhen lay on my thigh, her hands auto roam to grab my didi and soon engulf my cock in her mouth, it grew in her mouth and soon she was giving me some of her best BJ till date. My hands returned her favour and reach for her pussy, which was already a little moist. She is one horny chick, waked up horny. Between scrolling through the rest of the message and playing with Zhen’s pussy, and being blown, I somehow could not concentrate at either job, so I put the phone aside and try to enjoy the BJ and “treasure” digging. Zhen somehow managed to continue to blow me, semi stood up and grab another condom. She easily capped me, climbed up, lowered her pussy into my cock, and rode me.
I feel so used and abused, I flip her into doggie position and got into overdrive and pump her …….
It was another 45 minutes before we checked out. Gave Zhen some tips and off she goes, sextisfied for the moment.
I realise that I cannot go home to change, since I told my mom we are still in camp. LL liao. Therefore to hold up my story, I cannot show up in the same set of clothing. Bo bian, drove down to Takashimaya to hunt for some clothing. While picking up clothing in G2000, felt a tap on my shoulder.
I turned around and it was May.

-------------------------------------------------
Old 10-09-2012, 10:00 PM
Samster

I swung around and it was May

Me: Hi beautiful!
May: someone did not go home, still in yesterday clothing.
Me: err....... No lah....why u say that.......errr are u here to shop too?
May: yah lor. My cousin met up with her BF just, so I am left alone all by myself. So why are u in last night clothing?

Man, this girl is persistant! She wants to "break the claypot and ask till end"

Me: clothing is still ok Mah, tonight than change lor. Water very expensive Mah, must conserve.
May: is that so? I heard you very happening last night de.
Me: Har? Where got, no lah.
May: someone told me u went back pick up your friend from the pub last night wor! Don't deny lor!
Me: Aiyah, send her home like send u home Mah, no big deal lar. (inside, I was cursing who sold me out) Wah! U like CIA, where u got this information? BTW, u had lunch yet, wanna grab something.
May: thought u never ask, what shall we eat?
Me: let's get out of Orchard, it is so crowded yet! What do u like?
May: anything is fine

I gave up looking for new clothing, pick up my car and end up in a Korean Restaurant somewhere in Duxton Hill.
Just before we started on our main coursed, Jason call asking where is my ass? I told him, need to eat lunch first lah? Nah beh.

Jason: I know here u are and who u r with too. You CCB remember to bring ask some Korean food. Jasmine wants some spicy tofu soup. Get me the wrap pork.
And be fast hor. oh yeah, bring May over?

In my mind, I was cursing again. May must have told Jasmine some point in time when I was ordering food. Wah sisters of the world united. Damn dangerous, no where is safe nowsaday?

We ate our lunch chatting some non important issues. I found out that May and Jasmine was best of friends since they stay in the same housing estate back in China. That explains why information is circulated so fast.

After packing lunch for the 2Js Jason and Jasmine, we left for their home in Katong.
Old 11-09-2012, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
pary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting read..
Silent supporter reporting in..
Old 11-09-2012, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 22
NoFearSg is one of the Best!NoFearSg is one of the Best!NoFearSg is one of the Best!NoFearSg is one of the Best!

story getting interesting and exciting.

more pls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1